PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for our beloved Bakery Story: Marketplace and Avatar creation?

soume
03-25-12, 08:58 PM
I have a few ideas that i think would make the game a lot more exciting.
If you don't care, then don't read. Otherwise, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1. Marketplace- we could sell our items to other users for set prices or gems. Selling back to the game gets us very little back and I find myself holding onto stuff I don't even like just because I'd rather keep it then get 500gold back for something I spent 5000g on.
This could bring up the value of seasonal items. Those with cash could stock up (TL would make more money) and make more gold later on as prices fluctuate (as the marketplace always does). This would also give the people who can't use actual cash for this game (who work very hard for gold) a chance at items they usually would have.
I just spend my first $25 on the game and do not plan on spending more for a while. But I find myself (as I'm sure others do) longingly gazing at all the special items and sometimes resenting BS for teasing me so. But, I guess that's how they make their money.

ANYWAYS to make this point short and sweet:
marketplace= items more open for all users + chance at making more gold + more $@TL
that means, everyone wins! except for the developers who have to work harder!

2. Avatar creation?
I'm not asking for anything hardcore, I don't need my character to look exactly like me; but it would be nice if I didn't have to look like 80% of the other players on BS with the short red hair, blue eyes and pink apron. Perhaps several hair styles, a few colors, a handful of eyes and expressions and a few outfits? :)

I guess what I'm looking for is a slight edge to this wonderful game. A bit of complexity and more interaction. I'd love to be able to walk into another bakery and sit down for some tea but that's really pushing it.

I know it's not easy to change things in a game that is just meant to be a simple app to pass the time. But you guys are great and you most definitely have the means to make changes with some effort.

These are just my ideas! Let me know what you guys think :o
And, thank you for taking the time to read this <3

AnnasCoffee
03-28-12, 02:32 PM
This thread is in the "bugs and feedback". Can it be moved to "discussion". More people would see it and reply.

soume... These ideas are great :). It would make the game more fun!

Emenae
03-31-12, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't mid both. I would probably sell/giveaway some stuff to the new people who need help. I saw someone on Restaurant who sold all their tables/chairs/stoves and bought walpaper and tiles with her gems and money. D: