PDA

View Full Version : Push Notifications never work

GroovyRuss
03-25-12, 07:17 PM
Push Notifications never work (ok sometimes theu do but almost never)

anyone else ever have this problem?

greygull
03-25-12, 07:21 PM
Try turning them off, both in game and on your device (if applicable), restart your device, then turn them back on. Let us know if that helps.

GroovyRuss
03-25-12, 07:57 PM
Try turning them off, both in game and on your device (if applicable), restart your device, then turn them back on. Let us know if that helps.

it didn't that was the first thing i tried. well second think i tried off and on in game and device didnt help then i did the above. running 1.4 but is 1.4.3 better? (VD version)

greygull
03-25-12, 08:05 PM
Yes, delete the regular version and download only the Valentines one. It has bug fixes that aren't not he regular version yet.

SnoEternal
03-28-12, 04:45 PM
My bakery story push notifications dont work but my Restaurant story notifactions do work. Ive tried reinstalling and turning notifications on an off and restarting my phone but nothing works! Playing on Android. Samsung Infuse Vers. 2.2.1.. Bakery Story vers. 1.3.6.05.. Should I try clearing cache? I dont really know what that does..

greygull
03-28-12, 06:09 PM
Yes, clearing the cache is good for your phone. I'm not techy enough to explain all it does, but it helps.

Is it possible for you to update your Android version? And can you move the games to your SD card?

SnoEternal
03-28-12, 07:32 PM
Ok so I cleared my cache and moved my game to the sd card. I checked for updates to my Android and it says my software is up to date. But Im still not getting notifications.

greygull
03-28-12, 07:47 PM
Now that you've done that, try this

If it's still not working after that, you'll need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what's happening. The first response you'll receive is an automated reply. If it asks for additional information, make sure you reply to it, don't create a new email. If it's not asking for more info, then an agent will get back to you (could take 3-5 business days, but it could be less).

yupiyupigumgum
03-29-12, 01:21 AM
my bakery story push notification stop working. I've been collecting flies since then