PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Report Folks Who Harasses Me On My Wall?

scarletlocs
03-25-12, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone,

Where do I report people who harasses me on my wall in Bakery Story? I understand that they are all walks of life, ages and nationality on here but there is no reason for anyone to leave messages on my wall that are not nice. I am not playing bakery story to meet folks. I'm here to have fun. They are a bunch of kids on here that they parents need to check them. I would hate to think grown folks acting the fool.

I'm about to let some folks have it.

Scarlets's Cafe

queentina3
03-25-12, 05:58 PM
Take screen shots of your wall, email support@teamlava.com and give them the screenshots, the storm id/store name of the person harassing you, and your storm id/bakery name. Make sure you reply to the appropriate automated email they send back with any further additional information they may require, as they can sometimes send multiple auto responses depending on how you word your email to them.

scarletlocs
03-25-12, 06:19 PM
Thanks Queen. It's been a weird day. Not sure why folks targeted me today. They r not my neighbors. After I said something to one she/he asked to b my friend. Whatever. They r kids. And Springbreak has started.

fangee
03-25-12, 11:09 PM
If someone targeted you it's because they have an imbalance in their brain, you are one of the sweetest neighbors anyone could have. Ignore them and they will move on.

kooky panda
03-26-12, 05:16 AM
The forum cannot help with in game harrassment. Support will be able help you .
Locking thread.