PDA

View Full Version : iPad-specific crash in both normal and VDay versions.

cupcakes4cece
03-25-12, 05:42 PM
This began with the introduction of St Patrics content, or possibly with the removal of VDay content.

It affects only the iPad, not iPhone or iPod Touch. I assume because of the screen size/resolution.

When zooming out, the app crashes as soon as all borders of the shop are inside the screen. As long as the screen is zoomed in, there is no crash.

Reinstalling (either version) does not solve it. It does not seem to be a memory issue and clearing background apps doesn't help.

cupcakes4cece
03-25-12, 05:44 PM
I hope it gets solved because I like to zoom out and see my entire shop when I'm collecting coins. Having to stay zoomed in is irritating to me.

greygull
03-25-12, 05:56 PM
Try deleting the regular version, and using only the Valentines one. Let us know if it's still happening after that.

cupcakes4cece
03-25-12, 08:18 PM
Yes, still happening. I completely deleted the regular version and also reinstalled the VDay version just in case. Still crashing.

greygull
03-25-12, 09:03 PM
What version is your iPad? Even without updating it, have you tried just syncing it lately?

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 05:37 PM
Is this crash happening 100% of the time you zoom out until the borders are visible?