PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

greygull
03-25-12, 01:08 PM
Current versions of the game:
iOS - 1.7.2.
iOS Christmas 1.7.3

Android - 1.5.5.7.8
Android -Honey -1.5.5.7.8.

Kindle Fire: Thanksgiving Version 1.5.5.7
Kindle Fire: Regular Version 1.5.5.57

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Bakery Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Missing Dishes - make sure you are looking on the correct appliance for it. Sehana's Inventory and Chart (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!) is an excellent place to look for those missing dishes!

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Storing counters/tables - if you store a counter with food on it, or a table with tips on it, you will lose everything on there. Tips - easy enough, just clear before storing. Food on counters - wait until all the food has sold before storing. Best to check before serving new dishes. You can also combine the same dishes on multiple counters by serving a different dish, either by cooking, or from Gifts (though you can not select which counter they go on).

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction....

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

My Gifts - iOS and Android can see food and parts. Kindle can currently only see food, not parts. You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to provide a list of how many parts you have.

Android "My Gifts" issue:
Android has recently been give the ability to see Parts under My Gifts, which will (most likely) create multiple pages of gifts. If you can not scroll to the right (either with an arrow, or just by pulling the menu), try restarting your device.

Collectibles (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.) - this is a great place to see about them.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Customers are dropping down to 4 in game (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1&p=298357&viewfull=1#post298357) has been reported:

Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.
The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.

No names (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382) popping up under pending invites

dawnelee1958
03-26-12, 05:28 PM
I am playing Bakery Story 4.1 on IPad2. I keep getting knocked completely out of the app. This just started today. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it. Yesterday I did a sync on iTunes and it suggested that I update my iPad to the new version (5.0 I believe), which I did. Is this new version update possibly causing this problem?

mica4817
03-27-12, 12:51 PM
My iOS 5.1 is up to date with iTunes & I'm still losing over 100k every morning. I can open Bakery, I see the coins & it does a sync, then POOF 100k is gone. Can not take a picture if anything brfore it sync's. I do not block door. I even turned off my iPod for the night & it still done it. I'm never going to be able to expand if it keeps taking coins away

kooky panda
03-27-12, 01:24 PM
I am playing Bakery Story 4.1 on IPad2. I keep getting knocked completely out of the app. This just started today. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it. Yesterday I did a sync on iTunes and it suggested that I update my iPad to the new version (5.0 I believe), which I did. Is this new version update possibly causing this problem?
4.1 is not an IOS version for the game. check under menu-help in your game - what is the little number at the bottom of the screen?

My iOS 5.1 is up to date with iTunes & I'm still losing over 100k every morning. I can open Bakery, I see the coins & it does a sync, then POOF 100k is gone. Can not take a picture if anything brfore it sync's. I do not block door. I even turned off my iPod for the night & it still done it. I'm never going to be able to expand if it keeps taking coins away
What is the version number of the game you are playing?(check in game under help-menu- little number at the bottom)

bakehouse74
03-29-12, 04:40 AM
I am having the same problem version 1.4 also i have a coin that keeps appearing and when you collect it says you are out of sync. I have now removed the table and the coin shows up on top of my dragon. I have removed bakery and downloaded it again but no change.

kattybell
03-29-12, 04:45 AM
I am having the same problem version 1.4 also i have a coin that keeps appearing and when you collect it says you are out of sync. I have now removed the table and the coin shows up on top of my dragon. I have removed bakery and downloaded it again but no change.

The latest version for iOS is 1.4.3, for vday version. If your on iOS download the bakery vday and see that if fixes your problems.

bakehouse74
03-29-12, 05:17 PM
I am using an ipod in the app store it has only 4.1 available not 4.1.3

bakehouse74
03-29-12, 05:18 PM
Sorry 1.4 only.

bakehouse74
03-29-12, 09:54 PM
The latest version for iOS is 1.4.3, for vday version. If your on iOS download the bakery vday and see that if fixes your problems.
I have now installed 1.4.3 val day bakery but the problem with the stray coin appearing is still there.

lis26
03-30-12, 03:09 AM
I'm having problem also with my bakery story game, i can't bake, every time I tap the cook box it doesn't do anything, seem its stocked what I shall I do? I'm using iPad 2

kooky panda
03-30-12, 05:14 AM
I have now installed 1.4.3 val day bakery but the problem with the stray coin appearing is still there.

I had a stray coin this morning, and I just forced closed out the game and came back and it was gone. If this does not work, you can email support@teamlava.com to see if they can remove this for you.

I'm having problem also with my bakery story game, i can't bake, every time I tap the cook box it doesn't do anything, seem its stocked what I shall I do? I'm using iPad 2
Try force closing the game.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

muttigurke
03-30-12, 05:48 PM
I have Valentine's day version on iPad and didn't get weekly update. I can gift new parts, but don't have the option to purchase the new appliance. I always get my updates on Thursday.

greygull
03-30-12, 05:51 PM
The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68

purplecoop22
04-01-12, 06:41 AM
I am trying to purchase the fairy kitchen. I am using kindle fire version 1.3.7 I bought gems just so I could get this. I cleared space not sure how big it is. I am on level 13. I click on it, click on a space in my bakery and nothing happens.

kooky panda
04-01-12, 07:21 AM
I am trying to purchase the fairy kitchen. I am using kindle fire version 1.3.7 I bought gems just so I could get this. I cleared space not sure how big it is. I am on level 13. I click on it, click on a space in my bakery and nothing happens.

It is really big try clearing more space.

purplecoop22
04-01-12, 12:02 PM
I didn't need to make more room...it just suddenly worked. I didn't do anything different. Oh well. I got it now. :o

Vianka2758
04-01-12, 02:33 PM
I am playing version 1.4.3, iPad, I'm not making any coins, and the customers are getting stuck in the door, I lost all my hearts (only have 10), what can I do to fix this? Thank you

greygull
04-01-12, 03:06 PM
I am playing version 1.4.3, iPad, I'm not making any coins, and the customers are getting stuck in the door, I lost all my hearts (only have 10), what can I do to fix this? Thank you

Can you post a screenshot of your bakery? It sounds like something is blocking a path, most likely between the door and your register. Do you have anything in front of the register?

Vianka2758
04-01-12, 03:25 PM
Thank you so much, I had an Irish waitress blocking the cash register, moved her away, problem solved.

peachyjoy123456
04-03-12, 07:00 PM
I have a problem with moving the door. I'm actually not sure the door is movable. Help please?

nmishii
04-03-12, 07:04 PM
You have to buy a second door for 10 gems and then you can move your doors.

missbeccalou
04-08-12, 06:01 PM
I'm playing on an Android, version 1.3.6.05. I've been having the same bug in both bakery and restaurant story. It's a little difficult to explain, so bear with me.

Basically, parts my neighbors are gifting to me aren't going into my inventory. I know there's no way to see your own parts inventory on Android devices, but I can tell they aren't being counted. For example, say today I was gifted 7 bunny ears and 8 painted eggs. I decide to build another candy hatchery, but when I buy the hatchery and tap on the box to see how many more parts I need, instead of saying I have 7 ears and 8 eggs, it says I have 0 of each and I have to request the parts I need. The ones I was gifted earlier didn't count towards my total at all. Also, any parts I'm gifted as I'm trying to build the appliance don't seem to count - the only ones that end up being used are the ones sent specifically to fulfill the request. I've always had this issue, but not nearly as bad as it is now - I've noticed it most recently with the holiday and other miscellaneous new appliances (St. Patrick's Day Oven, 3 Bears Oven, etc.) Really frustrating to buy a couple of appliances knowing I've been given more than enough parts to complete them, and then find out I have to start from scratch and hope my neighbors fulfill my requests. :(

kooky panda
04-08-12, 06:10 PM
I'm playing on an Android, version 1.3.6.05. I've been having the same bug in both bakery and restaurant story. It's a little difficult to explain, so bear with me.

Basically, parts my neighbors are gifting to me aren't going into my inventory. I know there's no way to see your own parts inventory on Android devices, but I can tell they aren't being counted. For example, say today I was gifted 7 bunny ears and 8 painted eggs. I decide to build another candy hatchery, but when I buy the hatchery and tap on the box to see how many more parts I need, instead of saying I have 7 ears and 8 eggs, it says I have 0 of each and I have to request the parts I need. The ones I was gifted earlier didn't count towards my total at all. Also, any parts I'm gifted as I'm trying to build the appliance don't seem to count - the only ones that end up being used are the ones sent specifically to fulfill the request. I've always had this issue, but not nearly as bad as it is now - I've noticed it most recently with the holiday and other miscellaneous new appliances (St. Patrick's Day Oven, 3 Bears Oven, etc.) Really frustrating to buy a couple of appliances knowing I've been given more than enough parts to complete them, and then find out I have to start from scratch and hope my neighbors fulfill my requests. :(

sounds like you are saying that you are not getting the items that are gifted to you, right? Are you able to build at least one appliance per day? How do you know that that nbrs are sending back your parts through the request system?

penrose99
04-08-12, 09:39 PM
I was in design mode at level 24 and bought a wht stove. Tapped to place it then bought paint. When I exited design mode I had dropped back to level 23 and my stove disappeared. Exited game and restarted my device but still at lvl23. I think I lost the 5K too. Kindle fire 1.3.7. Bakery story. I have enough space just expanded.

penrose99
04-08-12, 09:42 PM
I was in design mode at level 24 and bought a wht stove. Tapped to place it then bought paint. When I exited design mode I had dropped back to level 23 and my stove disappeared. Exited game and restarted my device but still at lvl23. I think I lost the 5K too. Kindle fire 1.3.7. Bakery story. I have enough space just expanded.

Sorry I was at lvl 23 then dropped to lvl22...not the levels I stated above. Still now at lvl22

pinkschool
04-09-12, 01:49 AM
Hi. Using Iphone 4s, baker story 1.4. New goals are not appearing. I was using valentines bakery story version then reinstalled original bakery story. New goals did not appear. I uninstalled all versions of bakery story and reinstalled the original version. All my data and coins etc are there but none of the goals appear. Please help. Thanks.

oxford37
04-09-12, 01:55 AM
Hi. Using Iphone 4s, baker story 1.4. New goals are not appearing. I was using valentines bakery story version then reinstalled original bakery story. New goals did not appear. I uninstalled all versions of bakery story and reinstalled the original version. All my data and coins etc are there but none of the goals appear. Please help. Thanks.

I don't have goals aswell!

oxford37
04-09-12, 01:56 AM
My game freezes and crashes! Please Help!

kooky panda
04-09-12, 05:26 AM
sounds like your game is not saving on the servers. Try uninstalling, then redownload the game. Make sure you always exit out of the game after playing and use a task ****er if possible.

Goals were removed with the holiday content.

My game freezes and crashes! Please Help!

I need more information from you:
1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

missbeccalou
04-09-12, 07:39 AM
sounds like you are saying that you are not getting the items that are gifted to you, right? Are you able to build at least one appliance per day? How do you know that that nbrs are sending back your parts through the request system?

I'm usually able to build at least one appliance per day, yes. I can tell the items I'm being gifted (not through the request system) aren't counting towards my parts total when I build appliances b/c they'll sit there on my news page for days. You know how after you accept the gift, the "decline" button turns into a "gift back" button, and the "accept" button turns into a "use gift" button? If I don't gift back for a couple of days, the parts continue to sit there on that menu with the "use gift" button next to it, although of course it does nothing when I tap it - it just takes me to the My Gifts page where I can view/use food gifts. Even after I'm finally able to finish building the appliance, the previously gifted parts will still show as "unused" on the news page.

Trust me, they AREN'T counting towards my total when building an appliance. I tried waiting a couple days after buying an appliance to see if the parts I was receiving would finally go into my inventory as I'd received more than enough to complete the appliance, and it still said I had 0/10 of each part until I started requesting them from neighbors.

greygull
04-09-12, 10:32 AM
I'm usually able to build at least one appliance per day, yes. I can tell the items I'm being gifted (not through the request system) aren't counting towards my parts total when I build appliances b/c they'll sit there on my news page for days. You know how after you accept the gift, the "decline" button turns into a "gift back" button, and the "accept" button turns into a "use gift" button? If I don't gift back for a couple of days, the parts continue to sit there on that menu with the "use gift" button next to it, although of course it does nothing when I tap it - it just takes me to the My Gifts page where I can view/use food gifts. Even after I'm finally able to finish building the appliance, the previously gifted parts will still show as "unused" on the news page.

Trust me, they AREN'T counting towards my total when building an appliance. I tried waiting a couple days after buying an appliance to see if the parts I was receiving would finally go into my inventory as I'd received more than enough to complete the appliance, and it still said I had 0/10 of each part until I started requesting them from neighbors.

I've been noticing this as well. Can you provide the following info please? Device and version, which games and their version.

missbeccalou
04-09-12, 06:28 PM
I've been noticing this as well. Can you provide the following info please? Device and version, which games and their version.

Device: Motorola Droid (original Droid). BS version 1.3.6.05; RS version 1.3.6.04

greygull
04-09-12, 07:09 PM
Device: Motorola Droid (original Droid). BS version 1.3.6.05; RS version 1.3.6.04

Thanks! I've passed this on, hopefully it can be figured out :)

hmvl
04-15-12, 06:31 PM
I think that this is a little bit too late, but my bakery had a notice saying that team lava was sorry about taking down the decoration and so they gave me 50 gems for free. That incident happend twice and also I now have 193+ tiles, but the main thing is that I didn't lose a single decoration.

lsedwards07
04-16-12, 05:28 PM
I have an original iPad with Bakery Story version 1.4. I am not receiving the weekly updates and am not sure what to do. Please help.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 05:43 PM
I have an original iPad with Bakery Story version 1.4. I am not receiving the weekly updates and am not sure what to do. Please help.
updates roll out. you should have the updates by the end of the day tomorrow.

lulu4433
04-21-12, 09:46 AM
Hi, I have a question about the past recipe goals in bakery and restaurant story.They disappeared before I unlocked them but my question is will I ever be Able to cook them? Or will it be locked for good.thank you

DaojinWildfire
04-25-12, 05:16 PM
Hi, I have a question about the past recipe goals in bakery and restaurant story.They disappeared before I unlocked them but my question is will I ever be Able to cook them? Or will it be locked for good.thank you
You will not be able to access seasonal content if you did not unlock them before they were removed. Don't worry though, as there will definitely be more content available in the future.

yuimiko
04-27-12, 02:25 AM
I think that this is a little bit too late, but my bakery had a notice saying that team lava was sorry about taking down the decoration and so they gave me 50 gems for free. That incident happend twice and also I now have 193+ tiles, but the main thing is that I didn't lose a single decoration.
Isn't it nice to get 100 gems for free?

queentina3
04-27-12, 03:12 PM
My problem is an old one that still hasn't been resolved. I'm NOT going to send yet another TL support email, since they've deciced to just NOT bother with the previous emails and fix the issue. I'm glad to know that at least 5 other of my neighbors have told me they are having the same problem I am, as now I know it isn't a problem on my end but on TLs.

If anyone else is having this issue with BS, please post so SOMETHING will be done! Otherwise, I may just give up the game altogether at this point.

Here is the problem, which is MONTHS old at this point.

It doesn't matter if I have notifications on/off, it doesn't matter if I try to visit an actual neighbor or a visitor, it doesn't matter if I try to go to another bakery via my Wall, Newsfeed, or Social Menu. I get BOOTED out of the game with NO pop-up telling me WHY! I hit VISIT and BOOM, I'm back to my iPad homescreen. I sync, I force close, I shut down, I back up to iCloud, I do everything and anything and it is VERY RARE that I'm able to visit ANYBODY to tip them or read their walls. It takes me at least a good 1/2 hour every day to just get to one neighbor, and then I can continue to all my others, but I can't get to them doing the same thing everyday.

I'm not the only one having this issue, as I've had to post on my wall that Tipping will be sporadic until TL fixes whatever the problem is on their end to STOP this from happening, and now I've had other neighbors post to me that they are having the same issue and thought it was only them. It is only happening with BS, none of my other TL games! It is ridiculous and I'm truly sick of this issue. I was hoping that with the new Regular BS update that this issue would be resolved, but it wasn't. Not sure why I thought it would be resolved, since it seems TL just doesn't care if I visit my neighbors or not, but something has to be done.

Like I said before, I'm not emailing support yet again as I've received nothing but "we've sent your problem to engineering" and then I get blown off. I've even given a TL Mod Employee the information previously and STILL nothing has been done. I guess they just don't care. *shrugs*

I feel bad for users out there that actually still care at this point, as I've pretty much become numb to anything TL related. Sad, considering how active and how caring I used to be about this company and these games. I guess that age old saying is true "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I've spent a lot of money on these games, and I've been biten just one too many times at this point that I'm not going to continue to pay salaries for people that just don't give a darn.

branicad
04-28-12, 05:09 PM
I have been playing Bakery Story for about a week now and all of a sudden my screen is blank. I don't know how to get this to stop. Any suggestins?

branicad
04-28-12, 05:10 PM
I have an Android and I'm unsure of the version

kooky panda
04-28-12, 05:22 PM
I have been playing Bakery Story for about a week now and all of a sudden my screen is blank. I don't know how to get this to stop. Any suggestins?

I have an Android and I'm unsure of the version

check under menu-help- there is a small number at the bottom. That is your version number of the game.

On you device, your version number should be under your settings.

Try exiting out of the game and restart your device to see if this helps.

branicad
04-28-12, 05:38 PM
I have pulled the battery out of my phone and restarted it. My screen is back now, thanks

kooky panda
04-28-12, 08:39 PM
I have pulled the battery out of my phone and restarted it. My screen is back now, thanks
Oh good!!!

jemcon
04-30-12, 07:02 AM
I was looking and couldn't seem to find any thread on the "new" collect your stars and coins that was put into place with Bakery story on android. I have the current version 1.3.6.05 on Sony Xperia. I would like to know why this was changed because before it was automatic which made it easier. It takes away the fun from the game. This is also done on City Story. Is this going to be changed back or should I just stop playing the game? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and also turned off my phone and back on again.

arwenaessedai
04-30-12, 08:35 AM
I'm playing on iphone 4, with bakery story 1.5
-DISAPPEARING MATERIAL: I bought 6 tables and chairs and 30 min later they had disappeared when I re-opened the game
-DISAPPEARING FOOD: baked 2 red velvet cakes for a challenge, as soon as I served them, they disappeared
-DISAPPEARING GIFTS: Somebody gifted me paint and it disappeared
-DISAPPEARING OPTIONS: I saw an option to expand my store by "paying" with 7 neighbors. As soon as I reached 7 neighbors, the option disappeared

Can you restore all these disappeared items?

Phoenix689
04-30-12, 02:33 PM
I use Xperia mini pro playing bakery version 1.3.6.05
I didn't get my coin when I get notification that I made about 27k during my sleep time. when I see into my bakery it just have about 5k coin. :(

ksbmommy
04-30-12, 07:50 PM
I just started a new bakery under a different id. Each time I reach a level that opens up an appliance slot, the slot won't open up while you are in the game. It just says what level you need to get to for the next slot.

I have to force close the application and when I go back in, the slot is then opened. It's happened each time at each new slot. I'm at level 16 right now.

I'm on an iPhone, version 5.0.1 and playing on the latest version of Bakery story. I think this may have happened in restaurant too. I'm at level 17 now and won't be able to double check it there until tomorrow.

kooky panda
05-01-12, 05:39 PM
Updated Post 1 with new manual download for IOS in itunes store.
version iOS: 1.5.1

srwyummyumm
05-02-12, 03:56 PM
I am playing BS on the iPad. Yesterday an icon popped up that let me know there were goals. However, the goals seem really simple (make one brownie, one cup of coffee, get two white tables, etc.) I started playing a long time ago, but it seems like these are beginning goals, and I'm on level 79. Any suggestions?

kooky panda
05-02-12, 04:02 PM
I am playing BS on the iPad. Yesterday an icon popped up that let me know there were goals. However, the goals seem really simple (make one brownie, one cup of coffee, get two white tables, etc.) I started playing a long time ago, but it seems like these are beginning goals, and I'm on level 79. Any suggestions?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27740-New-Bakery-Goals&p=293733&viewfull=1#post293733

For reference: the new Goals require version 1.5 of Bakery Story (the newest update on iOS). No Goals for Android (yet).

Be sure to complete these if you can... completing these Goals will give you access to new Goals in the future!

srwyummyumm
05-02-12, 04:24 PM
Thanks Kooky! I thought my game was going nuts!

kooky panda
05-02-12, 04:29 PM
Thanks Kooky! I thought my game was going nuts!
the goals really are for beginners , but I am hoping more new goals are on their way!!

arwenaessedai
05-04-12, 02:00 PM
I'm playing on iphone, BS 1.5, I'm level 21 ID arwenaessedai.
I reached level 2 of mastery making matcha tea and didn't get a gem. Is this a glitch? Does matcha mastery not give access to a gem at level 2 and 4 like all other recipes?
Thanks in advance for checking :)

ElizaRE
05-04-12, 03:01 PM
Over the last 14 hours my BS has been going Out of Sync and going back to where it started 14 hours ago about 8 times! So frustrated.

Galaxy Note.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 03:59 PM
I'm playing on iphone, BS 1.5, I'm level 21 ID arwenaessedai.
I reached level 2 of mastery making matcha tea and didn't get a gem. Is this a glitch? Does matcha mastery not give access to a gem at level 2 and 4 like all other recipes?
Thanks in advance for checking :)

Does it currently show you are on level 2 or 3?

Did you get the pop up stating you received a gem? Sometimes if you are still in the cookbook, the gem will not add to your total until you exit out of the cookbook.
You can try restarting your device, and if it does not show up email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
Give them your storm ID and the game and which receipe you mastered.

Over the last 14 hours my BS has been going Out of Sync and going back to where it started 14 hours ago about 8 times! So frustrated.

Try exiting out of your game and use a task ****er if possible. You can also try clearing your cache and moving your game to your SD card.
Make sure you have the most current version for your device.

Galaxy Note.

Pasteland
05-07-12, 07:50 AM
Hello, here's my problem:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and when I had Android 2.3.4 the game goes without any major problems. Then I updated Android to ICS 4.0.3, and the game only goes with WiFi connection, now I can't play through 3G, and this is very annoying for me.

I have the lastest version of the Android game, and I tried to reboot the phone and reinstall the game and nothing changed. Any help please? Thanks!

kooky panda
05-07-12, 08:44 AM
Hello, here's my problem:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and when I had Android 2.3.4 the game goes without any major problems. Then I updated Android to ICS 4.0.3, and the game only goes with WiFi connection, now I can't play through 3G, and this is very annoying for me.

I have the lastest version of the Android game, and I tried to reboot the phone and reinstall the game and nothing changed. Any help please? Thanks!
umm first time I have heard of this issue. Can you play any other games on 3G or is it just Bakery story. What happens when you try to play on 3G?

Pasteland
05-07-12, 08:55 AM
umm first time I have heard of this issue. Can you play any other games on 3G or is it just Bakery story. What happens when you try to play on 3G?

I don't know if i can play by 3G to other games but I think so. When I try to play Bakery Story by 3G the game says me that I don't have internet.

kooky panda
05-07-12, 11:36 AM
I don't know if i can play by 3G to other games but I think so. When I try to play Bakery Story by 3G the game says me that I don't have internet.

Is your Android to ICS 4.0.3 a phone ? Do you have a cellular plan attached to this device. If it is a tablet, you may only have the option to use it with wifi.

Pasteland
05-07-12, 01:06 PM
Is your Android to ICS 4.0.3 a phone ? Do you have a cellular plan attached to this device. If it is a tablet, you may only have the option to use it with wifi.

Before I said I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and I have a 3G-plan attached to it.

kooky panda
05-07-12, 01:42 PM
Before I said I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and I have a 3G-plan attached to it.

I am not sure what is going on. I will see if I can get some help...

DaojinWildfire
05-07-12, 03:16 PM
The signal strength of the 3G connection to your current location is weak or it is unable to maintain a steady connection. You need a steady connection so you can connect to the servers and run the game.

Pasteland
05-08-12, 02:02 AM
The signal strength of the 3G connection to your current location is weak or it is unable to maintain a steady connection. You need a steady connection so you can connect to the servers and run the game.

Before I said that when I had the previous version of Android (2.3.4) I could connect on 3G, and then when I updated de phone to Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) I can't connect on 3G.

I didn't move from my house since I have 4.0.3, so the game should connect on 3G like before, and it doesn't work. Therefore, it's not the signal strenght or whatever because I have the same signal than before, I don't know if you understand me but I hope so.

Thanks to everyone for answer... Please help me, this is like a pain in the {} xDD

Pasteland
05-08-12, 03:16 PM
Oops sorry I didn't know we can't use that kind of words... I'm sorry :S

kooky panda
05-08-12, 03:41 PM
Before I said that when I had the previous version of Android (2.3.4) I could connect on 3G, and then when I updated de phone to Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) I can't connect on 3G.

I didn't move from my house since I have 4.0.3, so the game should connect on 3G like before, and it doesn't work. Therefore, it's not the signal strenght or whatever because I have the same signal than before, I don't know if you understand me but I hope so.

Thanks to everyone for answer... Please help me, this is like a pain in the {} xDD

If you 3G is working, then I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com to have have look into your game.

Pasteland
05-09-12, 02:11 AM
My 3G works with all (Whatsapp, google search, scrabble, etc.) except for Bakery Story, I have already tested it. I'll send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com later, I hope it will be useful to solve my problem. Thanks again to everyone for answering!

kishkash
05-11-12, 02:22 AM
After updating to BS version 1.5.1 the number of customers coming in has drastically dropped! At times there are only 2 to 4 people eating at a time. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but still same. Read in another thread that other players also have faced this. Any suggestions are welcome, and hopefully Teamlava will fix this asap.

queentina3
05-11-12, 02:10 PM
After updating to BS version 1.5.1 the number of customers coming in has drastically dropped! At times there are only 2 to 4 people eating at a time. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but still same. Read in another thread that other players also have faced this. Any suggestions are welcome, and hopefully Teamlava will fix this asap.

There isn't anything that we players can do, TL needs to fix it and they've been made aware of it. If/when they actually get around to fixing it, well that's another thing entirely.

kishkash
05-14-12, 04:03 AM
After updating to 1.5.1 my number of customers has drastically dropped, also game is very slow and full of lags. Valentines version is no longer available, should I delete and reinstall again (I have dont that once already)????? Having the same problem with Restauramt story as well!!!

kishkash
05-14-12, 04:05 AM
After updating to 1.5.1 my number of customers has drastically dropped, also game is very slow and full of lags. Valentines version is no longer available, should I delete and reinstall again (I have dont that once already)????? Having the same problem with Restauramt story as well!!!

I meant since deleting then reinstalling dint work, is going back to valentines the only solution? If so, where will I find valentines version again? Its no longer available for download.

kooky panda
05-14-12, 04:56 AM

I meant since deleting then reinstalling dint work, is going back to valentines the only solution? If so, where will I find valentines version again? Its no longer available for download.
This is a current issue that TL is looking into.

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:43 PM
Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.

The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.
I just provided details for this issue.

kishkash
05-16-12, 04:30 AM
So right now there is nothing I can do to fix the problem? So the only option is to wait for the next update?

Or should I again delete/reinstall (although Ihave already done that)?

greygull
05-16-12, 09:36 AM
So right now there is nothing I can do to fix the problem? So the only option is to wait for the next update?

Or should I again delete/reinstall (although Ihave already done that)?

This is something on TLs end, they will need to push a fix for it. Try not to leave the game running in the background is the best we can all do right now until it's released.

AnneliesBoo
05-17-12, 04:27 PM
Hi, I'm playing Bakery Story 1.5.1 on my iPhone. I've had a few problems with preparing and serving food and then two seconds later it flicks back to needing doing again. This hasn't been a huge problem, other than a few spoiled dishes I've just checked back and clicked on them again. Tonight however I had collected enough materials to build my ice-cream maker, I clicked and for a second it flashed up. It then immediately turned back into a box and when I click on it now it's used up 10 of each of the items needed and only shows the surplus that I had extra. Items gone and no ice-cream maker = a very frustrated game player!!

greygull
05-17-12, 06:19 PM
Hi, I'm playing Bakery Story 1.5.1 on my iPhone. I've had a few problems with preparing and serving food and then two seconds later it flicks back to needing doing again. This hasn't been a huge problem, other than a few spoiled dishes I've just checked back and clicked on them again. Tonight however I had collected enough materials to build my ice-cream maker, I clicked and for a second it flashed up. It then immediately turned back into a box and when I click on it now it's used up 10 of each of the items needed and only shows the surplus that I had extra. Items gone and no ice-cream maker = a very frustrated game player!!

It sound like your game might not be connected to the servers. Try visiting a neighbor, then returning home to make sure things stay.

egretslanding
05-17-12, 07:09 PM
I am using a Kindle fire and running BS 1.3.7. I continue to get force closures as soon as I try to open the app. Please help.

kooky panda
05-17-12, 07:11 PM
I am using a Kindle fire and running BS 1.3.7. I continue to get force closures as soon as I try to open the app. Please help.
Try clearing your cache.
also check your wifi make sure you have a good connection.
You can also uninstall and reinstall the game.

egretslanding
05-17-12, 07:24 PM
Try clearing your cache.
also check your wifi make sure you have a good connection.
You can also uninstall and reinstall the game.

I have done all the things you have suggested. Sadly, still nothing works. Please help

kishkash
05-18-12, 01:20 AM
I got a goal asking me to install Dragon Story and then buy 1 table. Reward for buying the table said 6 gems. I completed the goal but did not get the 6 gems. Level 92, BS version 1.5.1 Bakery name kishkash cafe

GroupMagma
05-18-12, 02:17 AM
I got a goal asking me to install Dragon Story and then buy 1 table. Reward for buying the table said 6 gems. I completed the goal but did not get the 6 gems. Level 92, BS version 1.5.1 Bakery name kishkash cafe

I think we've fixed this issue. Are you able to check now?

kishkash
05-18-12, 02:37 AM
Just checked, my 6 gems have not been added:(

What should I do now?

FunFlair
05-24-12, 06:07 AM
I'm on level 72 in Bakery Story. Logged in yesterday and it has been reset to level 1! Anyone else having twos problem? I seem to have this problem with Fashion, Pet, and Farm Story as well.

kattybell
05-24-12, 06:11 AM
I'm on level 72 in Bakery Story. Logged in yesterday and it has been reset to level 1! Anyone else having twos problem? I seem to have this problem with Fashion, Pet, and Farm Story as well.

Are you using the same device as before? Or a new one? If you are using the same device I would email support@teamlava.com and let them know what's happening.

hellofriend99
05-25-12, 08:43 PM
Hi, I am playing Bakery Story 1.3.7 on my Android 2.3.5, HTC Sense version 2.1, Software number 1.0.0.A510e (phone is HTC WildfireS A510e model). I have been having a lot of trouble getting into my game. After I tap on the app icon, I keep getting the message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." (Force Close button on the bottom). Normally, I do one of two things: 1) I force close it, clear the cache, and tap the app icon again. On occasion, this works. 2) I uninstall the program, restart my phone (or turn it off and take the battery out as well), reinstall the app, and try again. On occasion, this works too.

But as of late, none of the two work. I will keep uninstalling, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. I still get the same message and I can't access my game at all. Once I couldn't get on for 3 days. Yesterday (about 24 hours ago) I got on and cleared my spoiled food and started baking again. But since then, I have not been able to get back in.

Could you help me figure out what's the problem? I have reported the problem to Amazon as well, which is how I download the game to begin with. My Pet Shop Story works fine, though I sometimes get the same message (I'll usually uninstall and reinstall it and it'll work again). I played PS Story this morning, but my Bakery Story won't work.

Thanks!

greygull
05-25-12, 10:07 PM
Do you use a task ****er/manager?

Sounds like you've tried most of what the forum could suggest. I would suggest you email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and the information you've provided here.

hellofriend99
05-26-12, 01:22 AM
thanks for the suggestion. I haven't myself initiated the task ****er/manager. I just opt for the "force close" that automatically pops up. I actually can't move forward without tapping the automatic window with the "force close" button. Should I try to use the task ****er/manager instead?

Thanks.

Huntress38
05-28-12, 01:45 PM
I am playing bakery story, the latest version 1.5.1 on an iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 & the last two tasks completed for the bakery tasks, French bread & Stone ground bread failed to add the gem you received for completing each task. I had 39 gems when 1 was halfway through the French bread & needed one to expand my bakery, I have now completed two tasks that should mean I have 41 gems yet I still only have 39 gems and I get the completed the task and the coins/experience points are added just not the gems.

rbenn66
06-03-12, 12:46 AM
1Hi I have just managed to make level 97 in BS after many months of grinding recepies and now to make level 98 i can see that I am going to have to make almost 400 000 xp - this is probably a years worth of gaming - I would like to ask TL if the XP requirements are going to be normalised or is this a glitch or just how the developers are setting the game ? The 400 000 XP is totally unreasonable considering the lack of reward given at higher levels in BS - 96 to 97 didnt unlock ANYTHING not even an extra appliance

queentina3
06-03-12, 02:08 PM
1Hi I have just managed to make level 97 in BS after many months of grinding recepies and now to make level 98 i can see that I am going to have to make almost 400 000 xp - this is probably a years worth of gaming - I would like to ask TL if the XP requirements are going to be normalised or is this a glitch or just how the developers are setting the game ? The 400 000 XP is totally unreasonable considering the lack of reward given at higher levels in BS - 96 to 97 didnt unlock ANYTHING not even an extra appliance

This isn't a bug. TL set the limit high after reaching level 96 because they don't want too many people getting stuck at the capped level again. By having to gain 400,000 XP for the next few levels, people won't reach the max/capped level for awhile and hopefully there will be less complaints. People were capped at level 96 for a long time, they don't want that happening again too soon.

rbenn66
06-04-12, 12:12 AM
This isn't a bug. TL set the limit high after reaching level 96 because they don't want too many people getting stuck at the capped level again. By having to gain 400,000 XP for the next few levels, people won't reach the max/capped level for awhile and hopefully there will be less complaints. People were capped at level 96 for a long time, they don't want that happening again too soon.

so i just have to spend 8 or nine months to get to level 98 now so that seems like a cap to me and no rewards - As a long time player of WOW i had several toons that hit a "level cap" Blizzard took a different approach and awarded ingame currency,re****tion or pvp tokens for achieving goals - TL should adopt a similar policy rather than adressing level caps by making the next level almost impossible

dixiestopbakafe
06-05-12, 07:12 PM
iphone 3gs, game version 1.5.1 - oddly enough, i cannot purchase gems. I have not been able to for quite some time. the app just freezes up & I end up having to turn off then back on my phone in order for the app to work again.

dixiestopbakafe
06-07-12, 12:01 PM
wow, no response!

RoxyW1
06-07-12, 09:15 PM
I play BS on ipad, level 96, 1.5.1 and I am having a problem with my ovens; they are not allowing me to cook anything. The recipe menu pops up but I can't change the recipe and when I click on one of the three choices it does give me it acta like it is frozen. Anyone else have this problem?

greygull
06-07-12, 09:26 PM
iphone 3gs, game version 1.5.1 - oddly enough, i cannot purchase gems. I have not been able to for quite some time. the app just freezes up & I end up having to turn off then back on my phone in order for the app to work again.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

You can try this thread - there are many different suggestions (not only on the first page, all throughout the thread). Or you can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

I play BS on ipad, level 96, 1.5.1 and I am having a problem with my ovens; they are not allowing me to cook anything. The recipe menu pops up but I can't change the recipe and when I click on one of the three choices it does give me it acta like it is frozen. Anyone else have this problem?

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.

queentina3
06-08-12, 06:06 AM

What GG wrote should work, but if it doesn't, also try clearing your safari data/cache. That happens to me in BS and Fashion quite often lately, and force closing the app and going back in helps 99% of the time. The times it doesn't, I just clear my cache and resync and then I'm back in business. :)

MomsHouseofSweets
06-11-12, 05:13 PM
I am using an Android tablet (Acer) and my tablet is up to date. My Bakery Story version is 1.3.6.05. How do I know what version I'm supposed to have? I apologize for not being very savvy when it comes to these things and my tech guru (daughter) isn't home, but on campus.

Thank you.

ameliemae
06-11-12, 09:08 PM
I am using an Android tablet (Acer) and my tablet is up to date. My Bakery Story version is 1.3.6.05. How do I know what version I'm supposed to have? I apologize for not being very savvy when it comes to these things and my tech guru (daughter) isn't home, but on campus.

Thank you.
hi, i'm on android too and we have the same version. i believe this is the latest ver for android. hope this helps.

nmishii
06-11-12, 09:34 PM

Thank you.

Go into Google Play (named Play Store on my Android).
Tap on the magnifying glass to enter a search string.
Type in Bakery Story (or TeamLava if you play more than one game) in the box where it says "Search Google Play".
Tap on the magnifying glass to search. Apps will be displayed.
If Bakery Story says "Installed" you have the latest version. If it says "Update" then you don't.

princessbella99
06-15-12, 06:48 PM
my siblings play bakery story, and a few weeks ago they had to reinstall it because something went wrong. now when they cook, they can't see the food they are cooking. they can see food on every oven except the basic ovens/easy ovens. their ID is fashiongirlme. could teamlava please help. the problem still continues

hwood2291
06-28-12, 02:06 PM
I am on the original Droid incredible, bakery story version 1.3.6.05, and along with the fact I've never had any goals to accomplish, I have multiple wall decorations and am trying to get badges for them. But no matter how many decorations I buy I'm always stuck at 2/15 wall decorations. All of the other badges I've earned gold or silver, but for some reason this one won't change. Please help.

greygull
06-28-12, 02:35 PM
I am on the original Droid incredible, bakery story version 1.3.6.05, and along with the fact I've never had any goals to accomplish, I have multiple wall decorations and am trying to get badges for them. But no matter how many decorations I buy I'm always stuck at 2/15 wall decorations. All of the other badges I've earned gold or silver, but for some reason this one won't change. Please help.

There is a bug with that badge, which has been reported. The work around : place your items in storage, then they will count. Then you can display them again, and it wouldn't affect the number.

hellofriend99
06-30-12, 12:55 AM
Hi, I am playing Bakery Story 1.3.7 on my Android 2.3.5, HTC Sense version 2.1, Software number 1.0.0.A510e (phone is HTC WildfireS A510e model). I have been having a lot of trouble getting into my game. After I tap on the app icon, I keep getting the message "Sorry! The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." (Force Close button on the bottom). Normally, I do one of two things: 1) I force close it, clear the cache, and tap the app icon again. On occasion, this works. 2) I uninstall the program, restart my phone (or turn it off and take the battery out as well), reinstall the app, and try again. On occasion, this works too.

But as of late, none of the two work. I will keep uninstalling, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. I still get the same message and I can't access my game at all. Once I couldn't get on for 3 days. Yesterday (about 24 hours ago) I got on and cleared my spoiled food and started baking again. But since then, I have not been able to get back in.

Could you help me figure out what's the problem? I have reported the problem to Amazon as well, which is how I download the game to begin with. My Pet Shop Story works fine, though I sometimes get the same message (I'll usually uninstall and reinstall it and it'll work again). I played PS Story this morning, but my Bakery Story won't work.

Thanks!

Hello, I am still having the same problem with BS. I contacted the Support Team via email and haven't heard anything from them since (it's been over a month). I've tried reinstalling the app once every few days to see if it'll work, but unfortunately, it won't. Can anyone help me out?

kooky panda
06-30-12, 07:35 AM
Hello, I am still having the same problem with BS. I contacted the Support Team via email and haven't heard anything from them since (it's been over a month). I've tried reinstalling the app once every few days to see if it'll work, but unfortunately, it won't. Can anyone help me out?

Send DW (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?136-DaojinWildfire)or BP (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?52-ButterPanda) a private message with your ticket number that came with your automatic response from support so they can check out
your issue. also flag this thread to them.

kooky panda
07-03-12, 04:49 PM
New IOS update in app store. IOS: 1.5.4

stefaniec
07-06-12, 11:53 AM
I did this update today and now I can not open the bakery story app!! Please help! I play bakery on an touch...

kooky panda
07-06-12, 02:46 PM
I did this update today and now I can not open the bakery story app!! Please help! I play bakery on an touch...

Try restarting your device. If still issues delete and redownload.

Also make sure you have the most current IOS version for your itouch.

yayasoh
07-08-12, 11:27 PM
I am having some issues with my bakery. I am unable to collect my tips (once I collected my tips, they will reappear again) , tip my neighbours and serve my food. Has such problem ever occurred? I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the game many times but the problem still persists. Currently using Iphone 4 and My Bakery Story version is 1.5.4. I have sent an email to the support team a couple of days ago. Please help! Thanks.

kooky panda
07-09-12, 04:59 AM
I am having some issues with my bakery. I am unable to collect my tips (once I collected my tips, they will reappear again) , tip my neighbours and serve my food. Has such problem ever occurred? I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the game many times but the problem still persists. Currently using Iphone 4 and My Bakery Story version is 1.5.4. I have sent an email to the support team a couple of days ago. Please help! Thanks.

Is this happening on wifi and when you play on 3G?

yayasoh
07-09-12, 05:06 AM
Yes, it happens when I play on wifi or 3G.

kooky panda
07-09-12, 05:11 AM
Yes, it happens when I play on wifi or 3G.

Try syncing with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version for your phone. (5.1.1).

If still issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

this will sometimes happen in my game, but once I restart my device or force close out my game, then I am fine.

Jenrose21
07-09-12, 11:31 AM
Is anyone else having issues with bakeries loading? I have full service and it seems to take forever lately for decorations/tables and whatnot to load in my bakery and my neighbors

hwood2291
07-10-12, 10:15 AM
There is a bug with that badge, which has been reported. The work around : place your items in storage, then they will count. Then you can display them again, and it wouldn't affect the number.

I tried doing that and when the items were placed in storage the number went up like you said. But when I took them out of storage to place back on the walls, the number went back down to 2/15. Do I have to keep the items in storage until I hit the next badge?

greygull
07-10-12, 10:56 AM
I tried doing that and when the items were placed in storage the number went up like you said. But when I took them out of storage to place back on the walls, the number went back down to 2/15. Do I have to keep the items in storage until I hit the next badge?

That's new to me. I had just tried it a couple of weeks ago, and they stayed counted when I put them back out.

Can you provide your device and versions so I can flag them over please?

hwood2291
07-10-12, 10:11 PM
That's new to me. I had just tried it a couple of weeks ago, and they stayed counted when I put them back out.

Can you provide your device and versions so I can flag them over please?

I am on the original Droid incredible from Verizon, and playing bakery story 1.3.6.05. And actually it isn't just bakery story that has this problem for me too, restaurant story is having the same problem, the version for that game is 1.3.6.04, if you need that too. I mean its not a huge deal if I don't have that badge, but its a little weird that this problem isn't heard of and its happening in two of my games. Thank you for the help though. :)

greygull
07-10-12, 10:14 PM
I am on the original Droid incredible from Verizon, and playing bakery story 1.3.6.05. And actually it isn't just bakery story that has this problem for me too, restaurant story is having the same problem, the version for that game is 1.3.6.04, if you need that too. I mean its not a huge deal if I don't have that badge, but its a little weird that this problem isn't heard of and its happening in two of my games. Thank you for the help though. :)

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it to the CMs :)

zabakingboy
07-12-12, 02:01 PM
HTC Wildfire S, Android 2.3.5, Software number: 2.26.401.3. Game version: current 1.3.6.05
I went on vacation, and did not play for a month, now everytime I try to open the game, it just crash and closes, asking me to close: "The application Bakery Story(process.com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".
I've tried restarting my phone, clear the cache memory, nothing works.

please help.
thanks

kooky panda
07-12-12, 02:03 PM
HTC Wildfire S, Android 2.3.5, Software number: 2.26.401.3. Game version: current 1.3.6.05
I went on vacation, and did not play for a month, now everytime I try to open the game, it just crash and closes, asking me to close: "The application Bakery Story(process.com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".
I've tried restarting my phone, clear the cache memory, nothing works.

please help.
thanks

Is there a more current version for your device?
If not try deleting the game and reinstalling. You will not lose your game progress.

zabakingboy
07-12-12, 04:49 PM
You mean the more current version for my OS? or the game?

kooky panda
07-12-12, 04:58 PM
You mean the more current version for my OS? or the game?

The OS for your device.

zabakingboy
07-12-12, 08:29 PM
none that I can find. I've just did a software update check, and nothing.

kooky panda
07-12-12, 08:31 PM
none that I can find. I've just did a software update check, and nothing.
try deleting and redownloading. If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.

lori11941
07-13-12, 10:35 AM
I can't get past 1.7 million-ish coins, even if I don't spend any or bake anything new.

For example:
at 10:41 am, I had $1,718,283
at 12:18 pm, I forgot to note how many coins it said I earned while away, but I only had $1,726,523
at 1:26 pm, it said I earned 5,664 coins while away, but the coin total was only $1,726,651

This has been going on for weeks. On day my coins dropped below $1.7m without my spending anything.

I have restarted the device and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I'm using version 1.3.7 for the Kindle Fire

kishkash
07-16-12, 10:18 AM
The decreseased number of customers bug is still not fixed. On top of that, I think my game keeps getting slower and slower. It takes ages to visit neighbors, write messages on my wall and neighbor's wall, so cant even tip regulary. Everything takes ages to load and then there is the 'Processing' thing that keeps happening occasionally.

I have deleted/reinstalled, force close etc but problem remains. After installing and launching PET HOTEL STORY for the goal, game seems even slower. Help please.

ID kishkash
Restaurant Story version 1.5.4
RS Name: kishkash
Using Ipad2
Level 96

kishkash
07-16-12, 10:26 AM
Oops sorry I meant BAKERY STORY not Restaurant Story! Sorry again. Anyways Please help!

kooky panda
07-16-12, 10:52 AM
The decreseased number of customers bug is still not fixed. On top of that, I think my game keeps getting slower and slower. It takes ages to visit neighbors, write messages on my wall and neighbor's wall, so cant even tip regulary. Everything takes ages to load and then there is the 'Processing' thing that keeps happening occasionally.

I have deleted/reinstalled, force close etc but problem remains. After installing and launching PET HOTEL STORY for the goal, game seems even slower. Help please.

ID kishkash
Restaurant Story version 1.5.4
RS Name: kishkash
Using Ipad2
Level 96

Oops sorry I meant BAKERY STORY not Restaurant Story! Sorry again. Anyways Please help!

what is the IOS version of your Ipad? Do you have 5.1.1?

kishkash
07-16-12, 11:52 AM
IOS version is 4.3.3(8J2)
Bakery name: kishkash cafe

kooky panda
07-16-12, 01:34 PM
IOS version is 4.3.3(8J2)
Bakery name: kishkash cafe
Try updating your IOS version on your Ipad. Playing on an old version can sometimes effect the games.

Luvbug100
07-17-12, 01:55 PM
Restart iPad

kishkash
07-18-12, 10:05 AM
Try updating your IOS version on your Ipad. Playing on an old version can sometimes effect the games.

Updating to iOS 5.1.1, hopefully game will work better now. Thanks for the help!!!

kishkash
07-18-12, 10:06 AM
Restarted dint help so udating my iOS!

kishkash
07-18-12, 10:07 AM
Restarted dint help so udating my iOS!

Typo I meant 'updated'

kooky panda
07-18-12, 01:19 PM
Typo I meant 'updated'
Did this help?

jovana95
07-18-12, 03:10 PM
I didn't get the newest update with healthy sweets machine and world games oven!! I'm not te only one, some of my nbrs didn't get it either!! And why did we get in the middle of the week?? Please help!! Game version 1.5.4 Playing on iPad2

yayasoh
07-18-12, 06:33 PM
Hi, I am still having issues with my bakery. I am only able to gift my neighbours and cannot serve my food or tip my neighbours. I have reinstalled the game many times and received an email from the support team that they will forward this issue to the engineering team for investigation. There hasn't been any update for awhile and I am still having the same issue. Please help! Thanks.

Device: Iphone 4 (IOS 5.1.1)
Game Version: 1.5.4

kooky panda
07-18-12, 06:50 PM
Hi, I am still having issues with my bakery. I am only able to gift my neighbours and cannot serve my food or tip my neighbours. I have reinstalled the game many times and received an email from the support team that they will forward this issue to the engineering team for investigation. There hasn't been any update for awhile and I am still having the same issue. Please help! Thanks.

Device: Iphone 4 (IOS 5.1.1)
Game Version: 1.5.4

umm.... if support had issues fixing this, I am not sure.
Lets go through some things.

What exactly happens when you try to tip your neighbors? Are you getting error message> getting knocked off the game?

What happens when you try to serve your food?

Is this happening when you play on wifi and when you play on 3G?

yayasoh
07-18-12, 11:08 PM
After clearing my tips and serving my food, they will reappear again. Even after accepting my neighbours' gifts , the gifts will reappear again. I am unable to accept any gifts or clear my tables.
This happens when i play on wifi or 3G.

yayasoh
07-18-12, 11:15 PM
There is no error message at all and I have no problem accessing my bakery. Thanks.

greygull
07-18-12, 11:27 PM
After clearing my tips and serving my food, they will reappear again. Even after accepting my neighbours' gifts , the gifts will reappear again. I am unable to accept any gifts or clear my tables.
This happens when i play on wifi or 3G.

This sounds like a sync issue. Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

yayasoh
07-19-12, 12:23 AM
Yup. I have tried all of the above methods many times. They don't work.

kooky panda
07-19-12, 05:09 AM
Yup. I have tried all of the above methods many times. They don't work.
Try clearing out your cookies and Data under settings-safari on your iphone. Also sync your iphone to itunes. I do not know why, but sometimes this helps issues.

If you have any other holiday versions of bakery on your device, delete these and only keep the current version of the game on your device.

yayasoh
07-19-12, 06:04 AM
tried all but still not working. It has been like that for 2 weeks. I am not sure what is the exact problem?

richlove850
07-19-12, 08:23 AM
What are the items that the Healthy Sweet Machine requires? I would like to gift it so please leave a message on my bakery wall. Richlove850, thanks a bunch!

lemonycc
07-19-12, 09:10 AM
Both me and my friend are having the same problem where we can't play the game. The game loads and the pop up with the olympic update comes, but we both get stuck when the pop up tells us how much we've made. After that the game hangs and doesn't respond, ending up with force closing.

We've both tried restarting the device and and deleting and reinstalling the game. Anyone else having the same problem? We're running on android and have up to date versions.

bigtail2
07-19-12, 09:12 AM
Same for me

greygull
07-19-12, 09:15 AM
Both me and my friend are having the same problem where we can't play the game. The game loads and the pop up with the olympic update comes, but we both get stuck when the pop up tells us how much we've made. After that the game hangs and doesn't respond, ending up with force closing.

We've both tried restarting the device and and deleting and reinstalling the game. Anyone else having the same problem? We're running on android and have up to date versions.

Same for me

There's seem to be an issue right now, happening to iOS and Android. For me, I can't gift on iOS, and can't open Android Bakery at all. These have been reported here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31943-Update-Release-Bakery-now-is-force-closing.....cant-gift-either!

elevatoro
07-19-12, 09:31 AM
I'm also having the same issue on my Kindle, where every time I try to load the game it gives me the message "The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and I have to force close. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cookies, restarted my device multiple times -- nothing has helped so far.

elevatoro
07-19-12, 01:03 PM
I'm also having the same issue on my Kindle, where every time I try to load the game it gives me the message "The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and I have to force close. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cookies, restarted my device multiple times -- nothing has helped so far.

Fixed now, thank you!!

RoseMiti
07-19-12, 05:11 PM
Notifications not working on World Games version.

kooky panda
07-19-12, 05:14 PM
Notifications not working on World Games version.

If you still have the regular bakery game on your device go in the game and under your notifications on your device and turn off these notifications.
then check and make sure the notifications are turned on in game and under your device settings.

See if that helps.

coolgamegirl27
07-20-12, 12:18 AM
I too have no notifications from BS:World Games. Done all of the above..

FrozenIris
07-21-12, 02:44 PM
I have also done all the things listed above as well, but my notifications aren't working either.

3squares
07-22-12, 08:28 PM
"News" tab does not show most current information? I had someone post on my wall 2 hours ago, yet News tab shows the last tip 5 hours ago. Is the News tab wrong, or did someone just post and not tip?

samash23
07-22-12, 09:10 PM
I'm on ios and the gems I have been awarded from completing first level of a food are not showing up.

kooky panda
07-23-12, 04:47 AM
"News" tab does not show most current information? I had someone post on my wall 2 hours ago, yet News tab shows the last tip 5 hours ago. Is the News tab wrong, or did someone just post and not tip?
Could be either. Keep an eye on it and if it happens more, please post back.

I'm on ios and the gems I have been awarded from completing first level of a food are not showing up.

You receive gems on level 2 and 4 when mastering food.
Are you now showing you are on level 2 or 3?

anselm49
07-23-12, 08:14 AM
HELP!!! the prices on my game is twice the amount of those on my peers games. e.g.. a brownie costs 30 coins but in my game it costs 60 coins. is this a bug? if yes, how do i go about rectifying it?

misschocolate20
07-23-12, 01:22 PM
I'm playing bakery story world games on ipad my id is misschocolate20.My problem is that my customers can't enter my shop and my heart is always on 10

kooky panda
07-23-12, 01:31 PM
HELP!!! the prices on my game is twice the amount of those on my peers games. e.g.. a brownie costs 30 coins but in my game it costs 60 coins. is this a bug? if yes, how do i go about rectifying it?

see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31744-Not-being-given-the-money-I-earn....)

kooky panda
07-23-12, 01:32 PM
I'm playing bakery story world games on ipad my id is misschocolate20.My problem is that my customers can't enter my shop and my heart is always on 10
Make sure nothing is blocking your door and nothing is blocking your podium where you hostess is. Make sure your customers have a clear path to the podium and tables.

misschocolate20
07-23-12, 02:14 PM
i check again indeed there is something who is blocking my hostess i didnt notice that thank you Kooky

anselm49
07-24-12, 02:08 AM
Help! It seems that the items in my bakery are most expensive! e.g. brownies cost 60gold, chocolate cake cost 380gold whereas my neighbour's cost only 30 and 190 for brownies and chocolate cake respectively. Any know why?!

kooky panda
07-24-12, 05:10 AM
Help! It seems that the items in my bakery are most expensive! e.g. brownies cost 60gold, chocolate cake cost 380gold whereas my neighbour's cost only 30 and 190 for brownies and chocolate cake respectively. Any know why?!
Restart your device. This was fixed last night.

waliwonk88
07-24-12, 07:13 AM
Restart your device. This was fixed last night.

I restarted my device this morning. BUt it's still reflects the exorbitant prices =X

kooky panda
07-24-12, 09:40 AM
I restarted my device this morning. BUt it's still reflects the exorbitant prices =X
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

I noticed on another thread you did email support. It can take 3-5 business days for an agent to respond to your ticket.

ayoapril
07-24-12, 11:53 AM
I'm still having the doubled prices issue. I restarted my device and I deleted and reinstalled. Prices are still the same..

pattypopo
07-24-12, 07:19 PM
Please there is a big problem with your games. It is not my device. Many people are having the same issue. It is occuring with bs, fs and rs at least. We are unable to avcess our own store and instead get someones else and their neighbors! What is happening???

mysticblues
07-24-12, 07:35 PM
1. Android
2. 1.3.6.05
3. I am logged into Bakery Story with someone else'a account. I keep ending and logging back in even turned my phone off and on, but nothing has brought my bakery back. Is this a system problem?

dingding2012
07-25-12, 10:39 PM
[Android OS]

hey may i know what's going on with the tipping/gifting option? the game always refresh at 3pm in my country but when i log in to the game at 1pm,

1. i can gift but cant gift some of the neighbors
2. i can tip but can gift some of the neighbors
3. the material request is available again
4. neighbors are not listed in alphabetically order, but i had already visited all of them yesterday.

i mean....@.@.... it's all messed up...

dingding2012
07-25-12, 10:40 PM
1. i can gift but cant tip some of the neighbors
2. i can tip but cant gift some of the neighbors

sry typing errors.

OriginalBlond
07-25-12, 11:40 PM
I play on Android. The version I play is 1.3.6.05. I play deleted and reinstalled the game. Also, I have restarted my phone. I play on EVO HTC 4G. The problem I am having is that I am not able to fully tips my neighbors. When I visit them to tip, I will receive the daily bonus for visiting but I can either tip normally, or it shows that I can only tip 3 (like we are not nbrs) or I cannot tip at all (looks like I visited and tipped them already when I have not). I don't want any of my nbrs to think I'm not stopping by and get deleted. Any suggestions?

OriginalBlond
07-25-12, 11:41 PM
Sorry, auto correct making look dumb again... Not play, I meant I have deleted....

kmshow78
07-26-12, 10:58 AM
I am playing bakery story (world games version ) version 1.5.3. On an iPad three version 5.1.1. The issue I am having is that people who have added me as a neighbor in the last day or two are not showing up on my neighbor list but I am showing up on their neighbor list. They can gift and tip me, but I cannot tip them more than three times or gift them back. I have not seen any message to accept their invite. Please help!

3squares
07-27-12, 11:57 AM
Neighbor list, visiting other bakeries, and rendering is still excruciatingly slow. Tipping has become almost impossible, as contact with TL server constantly goes in and out (and each time it does, I get all of the"opening Popups").

I thought this problem was resolved after that first maintenance shutdown. For a little while, The game sped up dramatically. But now it is very, very slow.

3squares
07-27-12, 11:59 AM
Neighbor list, visiting other bakeries, and rendering is still excruciatingly slow. Tipping has become almost impossible, as contact with TL server constantly goes in and out (and each time it does, I get all of the"opening Popups").

I thought this problem was resolved after that first maintenance shutdown. For a little while, The game sped up dramatically. But now it is very, very slow.

Oh, and BTW, I do not experience this issue with non-TL games, so it's not MY connectivity that is the problem.

queentina3
07-28-12, 08:41 AM
It would be really nice to find out WHEN the customer lowering issue is going to be resolved???? Even in the Bakery World Games version the customers dwindle down to 1-3 if the game is open too long! This is frustrating and was a known problem before this version was released, so WHY wasn't it fixed prior to releasing it?????

:mad:

RoxyW1
07-28-12, 09:54 PM
I am having the same problem; I am on an Ipad and play bakery story world games 1:5:4. Also, I have very few customers in my store but am listed as having 100 hearts.

RoxyW1
07-28-12, 09:55 PM
Oh dear! I was replying to an earlier post on page 11, I think.

bojolinda
07-28-12, 10:16 PM
I play on an android LG Thrill, both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I've been having a problem for about 2 weeks on Bakery Story 1.3.7 where the newer items don't fully load. For example, looking at my bakery, the Budding Tables, Dainty Chairs, Tiki Chairs, Water Tables, Trampoline Stools, and a few other items do not load. Older items like the Ornate Table and Holly Table are visible. This problem is intermittent but happens a majority of the time. When it does, it also happens to other bakeries, making it hard to tip (I have to tip "thin air") or to see if a neighbor is full of tips or not. When it happens, I will take a break from the game, go to my other game, or turn my phone off/on, but it usually doesn't help - the game is still messed up, not fully loading the bakeries. I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story.

I do have frequent problems on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story of frequent "force close" crashes, several times a day, or telling me that I have no internet connection when I do (I figure the last problem is a server problem).

Linda

lucysone
07-29-12, 05:37 AM
I am having trouble getting on to bakery story. It force closes and does not load. What do I do?

saren1947
07-29-12, 12:49 PM
Force close in bakery, restaurant & farm. Have uninstalling & reinstalled.

I now do force stop on any TO game before going in, but tedious.

Fix please.

pjopie
07-29-12, 12:58 PM
OK now this right place. When I receive gifts (Food) and tap to place on counter my money (coins ) goes down instead of up. I emailed support no reply anyone experienced this? What is it doing that for?

lotusthreads
07-29-12, 06:43 PM
Doubled prices on everything including food decor and expansions :(

Lyfate
07-30-12, 02:41 AM
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Version: 4.0.4

Game: Restaurant City v1.3.6.04 and also with my FS, NCS and BS

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/aljohnsalomon/Screenshot_2012-07-30-17-46-31.png

Happens when I lock the screen (to do something else) and when I came back and unlock the screen it become like this
and also when i am playing and my virus scanner pop up on screen, when i close the pop up it also became like that

abridges2010
07-30-12, 09:25 AM
Every time i get into my bakery or force closes!!!! Help!!

kooky panda
07-30-12, 10:43 AM
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Version: 4.0.4

Game: Restaurant City v1.3.6.04 and also with my FS, NCS and BS

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/aljohnsalomon/Screenshot_2012-07-30-17-46-31.png

Happens when I lock the screen (to do something else) and when I came back and unlock the screen it become like this
and also when i am playing and my virus scanner pop up on screen, when i close the pop up it also became like that

Try restarting your device. When you finish playing, make sure you exit out of the game and not leave it running.

kooky panda
07-30-12, 10:43 AM
Every time i get into my bakery or force closes!!!! Help!!

What device do you play on? Its current version?

Current version of the game you are playing?

pjopie
07-30-12, 03:11 PM
OK now this right place. When I receive gifts (Food) and tap to place on counter my money (coins ) goes down instead of up. I emailed support no reply anyone experienced this? What is it doing that for?

Still going down now when I collect tips money (coins) go down too. On android if anyone here knows anything about android problems. Reinstalled, cleared cache, all that jive.

JAZmeg
08-01-12, 06:45 AM
As you know last week was buggy; the issues I had have not completely been resolved. I sent an email outlining all my issues in more detail, last week but have not received a response. *In short they include: not getting goal credit completion, after a push notice or wall msg is received that tips have been left, the tips are not displaying until going into design mode or waiting a long time; and food push notices way late or not at all. * I've tried force close and in-install reinstall. *
I can deal with the tip and push notice issues but would like some type of other credit for the goals, as I continued to do what was needed to reach them without the missing credit.

Playing on WG Bakery Story 1.5.3 on new iPad.

queentina3
08-02-12, 06:21 AM
It would be really nice to find out WHEN the customer lowering issue is going to be resolved???? Even in the Bakery World Games version the customers dwindle down to 1-3 if the game is open too long! This is frustrating and was a known problem before this version was released, so WHY wasn't it fixed prior to releasing it?????

:mad:

Kooky or GG, can you please ask the CMs about this issue????

kooky panda
08-02-12, 07:20 AM
I will check on the status of the fix.

Here is the original bug thread on this

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1&p=342137&viewfull=1#post342137

queentina3
08-02-12, 07:31 AM
I will check on the status of the fix.

Here is the original bug thread on this

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1&p=342137&viewfull=1#post342137

Thanks Kooky. I remember that thread just wasn't sure if it would be applicable now considering this bug is in the version that came after that one. Considering TL was aware of the bug in that version, you'd think they wouldn't place it in the new one, but alas they did it anyways. :rolleyes:

nessa_monster
08-02-12, 10:59 PM
Hi there. I recently downloaded Bakery Story and Bakery Story World Games. I loved the game up until three or so days ago when I started noticing that my coins weren't all accounted for. I prepare a dish then it reappears on the stove after I've already paid for a new dish. The coins I spent don't reset and I'm tired of the glitches. I use version 1.5.4 on my iPod. I am always connected to the Internet because I have wifi in my home. I've tried turning off my iPod/ resetting the game. I've been trying to save to expand but these glitches are making it impossible. I took some photos of my game for you to see. I can't seem to upload them here so i'll send them in an email.

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:51 AM
Hi there. I recently downloaded Bakery Story and Bakery Story World Games. I loved the game up until three or so days ago when I started noticing that my coins weren't all accounted for. I prepare a dish then it reappears on the stove after I've already paid for a new dish. The coins I spent don't reset and I'm tired of the glitches. I use version 1.5.4 on my iPod. I am always connected to the Internet because I have wifi in my home. I've tried turning off my iPod/ resetting the game. I've been trying to save to expand but these glitches are making it impossible. I took some photos of my game for you to see. I can't seem to upload them here so i'll send them in an email.

Try uninstalling the regular version and only play from the World Games version and see if that helps.

nessa_monster
08-03-12, 01:37 PM
Try uninstalling the regular version and only play from the World Games version and see if that helps.
It didn't work. I still lose coins and after I serve the dish it reappears on the stove and deletes the item I had replaced it with. :(

pamperedpup
08-04-12, 09:32 PM
I am playing bakery story on kindle fire. Im not sure what version it is or how to find it. After I completed a badge I won some stars and a gem. The gem showed up for a minute and then my gem count went back down from 20 to 19. My gem disappeared right in front of my eyes. Where did it go.

dedekeke
08-06-12, 04:21 PM
I'm playing bakery story world games 1.5.3 on my iPad 2 on iOS 5.1.1 and I am on level 12. I recently obtained a goal called tracking tastes which required me to serve 20 podium cakes. However, when I go to bake the cakes it tells me that it is locked by goal. What is happenning? Please help!
Photo1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84418396@N06/7729041926/in/photostream
Photo2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84418396@N06/7729046388/in/photostream/

kooky panda
08-06-12, 07:37 PM

I did get some information on this.
The World Games editions were already close to completion when this issue was reported, so the fix will likely be in the version after World Games.

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:35 AM
I did get some information on this.
The World Games editions were already close to completion when this issue was reported, so the fix will likely be in the version after World Games.

Thanks Kooky. Can we sticky that original thread so it is easier to find? I know it was stickied before, but it's not anymore. I'll wait until the regular version gets the next update, and if it isn't fixed, I'll voice my complaints in that thread, yet again. :p

kooky panda
08-08-12, 11:07 AM
Thanks Kooky. Can we sticky that original thread so it is easier to find? I know it was stickied before, but it's not anymore. I'll wait until the regular version gets the next update, and if it isn't fixed, I'll voice my complaints in that thread, yet again. :p
done;)

dedekeke
08-09-12, 05:40 AM
I'm playing bakery story world games 1.5.3 on my iPad 2 on iOS 5.1.1 and I am on level 12. I recently obtained a goal called tracking tastes which required me to serve 20 podium cakes. However, when I go to bake the cakes it tells me that it is locked by goal. What is happenning? Please help!

Wow, no one responded to this yet! I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 3 days. You must put priority on people who pay or something. I was thinking of buying some gems for your games, but now with the lack of support I get, I guess not!

queentina3
08-09-12, 05:51 AM
Wow, no one responded to this yet! I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 3 days. You must put priority on people who pay or something. I was thinking of buying some gems for your games, but now with the lack of support I get, I guess not!

Here is the goal thread. On the first post it lists all the goals and what order they should be completed. You need to complete all of the World Game chain before the Podium Cake will unlock, then you can continue on to Tracking Tastes Goal.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31973-Bakery-World-Games-Goals

dukester4
08-12-12, 10:49 AM
I'm having the same problem. I too try to bake but nothing will happen. I also have I pad2. Will reinstalling it fix this without losing my information?

RoxyW1
08-16-12, 03:03 PM
I am RoxyW1 and play Bakery Story 1:5:4 on an ipad. My problem is that the lady in orange/brown and the chef from the bread ovens keep popping up and tell me I have missed the deadline on a goal ..... What goal are they talking about? i have completed all bread oven goals and the World Games goals.

Leire22
08-19-12, 03:26 PM
I wonder if out of sync is only my problem, today extremly crazy, each one food i make it goes back I AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THAT................. dont belive it is just ME...

smilineyes
08-21-12, 04:17 AM
1. Android HTC Sense (I'm not sure what version number)
2. Your games version: 1.3.6.05
3. I'm curious if some devices got two new recipes (Blueberry Chiffon & Sweet Potato Pie) or if I'm supposed to have a special stove in order to bake the Blueberry Chiffon. It doesn't even show up in recipes when I go to bake another dish- just Sweet Potato Pie.

soffeeD
08-21-12, 05:17 PM
1. Galaxy Nexus.
2. Android 1.3.6.05
3. Green screen of death. When I move to a different app (or just return to the homescreen) without closing Bakery Story, then attempt to return to the game, I get a green screen. I can't see my bakery at all, only certain buttons (i.e. Home, Menu). I'm forced to exit and reload the game each time. Is there any way to remedy this?

jpscott171
08-26-12, 06:47 PM
I play on an android LG Thrill, both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I've been having a problem for about 2 weeks on Bakery Story 1.3.7 where the newer items don't fully load. For example, looking at my bakery, the Budding Tables, Dainty Chairs, Tiki Chairs, Water Tables, Trampoline Stools, and a few other items do not load. Older items like the Ornate Table and Holly Table are visible. This problem is intermittent but happens a majority of the time. When it does, it also happens to other bakeries, making it hard to tip (I have to tip "thin air") or to see if a neighbor is full of tips or not. When it happens, I will take a break from the game, go to my other game, or turn my phone off/on, but it usually doesn't help - the game is still messed up, not fully loading the bakeries. I don't have this problem on Restaurant Story.

Linda

Been having this exact same issue on my kindle fire for the last month. It's very aggravating.

BertiesHeavenScent
08-28-12, 05:25 PM
Just updated BS 1.5.5.1 on galaxy. The food goals work, both baking and serving. The purchase table, chair,& wall decorations goals do not work (I can purchase but the goals are not completed.) I love having the goals and know you will fix it asap. Thanks.

greygull
08-28-12, 05:32 PM
Just updated BS 1.5.5.1 on galaxy. The food goals work, both baking and serving. The purchase table, chair,& wall decorations goals do not work (I can purchase but the goals are not completed.) I love having the goals and know you will fix it asap. Thanks.

Are you buying tables and chairs you don't currently own, or just getting them out of storage? If you already own them, they don't count towards the goal. You can either pull out all the ones from storage, then buy new ones, or buy something different that you don't own. Also, you don't have to buy the ones in the pictures, any table or chair that you buy new counts.

lylyxinh
09-01-12, 11:04 PM
I'm using iOS 4.2.1 and bakery version 1.5.3. Today I purchased a stained grass table with price of 4 gems but I lost 48 gems for this purchasing. How to get my gems back? I restarted and reinstalled bakery story but it didn't work

greygull
09-02-12, 12:25 AM
I'm using iOS 4.2.1 and bakery version 1.5.3. Today I purchased a stained grass table with price of 4 gems but I lost 48 gems for this purchasing. How to get my gems back? I restarted and reinstalled bakery story but it didn't work

Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

hungergamesssss
09-04-12, 12:33 PM
I am using iOS version 1.5.4. When I am not looking in storage it says I have nine thousand coins. When I go back into storage it says I have 23,000 coins. I then buy something for 16,000 coins and I am still in storage and it says I now have 7,000 coins, but when I exit storage it says i have -7,000 coins. What should I do? I am sorry if I spelled or did something wrong.

sims4lyfe
09-05-12, 05:50 AM
Android: 1.5.5.1
IMy goals disappeared on Bakery Story

BeeBees1211
09-05-12, 09:11 AM
just unlocked the goal that was expired under the world games. Paid 14 gems for to unlock the goal for the item - poseidon fountain. Gems were taken but goal is still locked. Subitted a help request to teamlava. If the goal can not be unlocked. Where did my gems go??
Please someone help!!

greygull
09-05-12, 09:46 AM
I am using iOS version 1.5.4. When I am not looking in storage it says I have nine thousand coins. When I go back into storage it says I have 23,000 coins. I then buy something for 16,000 coins and I am still in storage and it says I now have 7,000 coins, but when I exit storage it says i have -7,000 coins. What should I do? I am sorry if I spelled or did something wrong.

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

Android: 1.5.5.1
IMy goals disappeared on Bakery Story

Did you complete them?

just unlocked the goal that was expired under the world games. Paid 14 gems for to unlock the goal for the item - poseidon fountain. Gems were taken but goal is still locked. Subitted a help request to teamlava. If the goal can not be unlocked. Where did my gems go??
Please someone help!!

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

psyoung81
09-05-12, 06:37 PM
Now my Bakery Story is not normal.
Problem is the doubled of all prices.
I had sent an e-mail 4 days ago.
But still did not resolve.
Please help me.

bethwilliams
09-06-12, 06:20 AM
Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i
Games version: 1.5.5.1

Problem 1: My goals disappeared upon completion of the "L'amour Special" goal 20 minutes ago.

Problem 2: Everything has doubled in price!

fijr
09-07-12, 12:52 AM
DROIDX
Android 2.3.4
Game version 1.5.5.1
I'm up to the L'Amour goal, but the recipe has disappeared from my bread oven cookbook. I only see Hot Cross Buns and French Bread. The L'Amour bread was there Wednesday.

marianagresta
09-07-12, 01:23 AM
Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i
Games version: 1.5.5.1

Problem 1: My goals disappeared upon completion of the "L'amour Special" goal 20 minutes ago.

Problem 2: Everything has doubled in price!

I had this same problem! How am I to complete the task if the food is gone from my list??

And please, why. Why why do i have to go through allllllll the dishes to prepare each dish? You must save the last dish we prepared and the list should start from that point when we prepare the next dish. Its driving me insane!

amygdane
09-07-12, 02:11 AM
Several issues, first I'm missing L'amoure and Miche recipes that I unlocked several days ago after I finished my goals.
After last weeks update my game flashes a white screen and takes forever for the graphics to reload. There is a delay when touching the screen causing me to hit the wrong thing. I never had this issue before, my game had no issues prior to the update.
Phone:Motorola cliq2, os: Android, rooted, most recent version

3squares
09-07-12, 05:51 AM
Previously I put "Helpful Loretta" in storage. Now she is locked and cannot be removed from storage.

I can still see the two bread recipes. Doesn't matter much, though, cause I'm closing my bakery (and restaurant) in response to recent price increases.

wysemama
09-07-12, 06:48 AM
Motorola Droid
Android 2.2.3
Bakery Story 1.5.5.1
I was having many issues before and they somewhat were better for about 1-2 weeks. Now most of the time I cannot even get the game to open, when I do it doesn't stay open long enough to do much of anything. The closing is not consistant with anything that I do so cannot even tell you when it happens most, it just happens! I have followed all instructions.

CakeOOH
09-07-12, 07:42 AM
Im also missing my bread! also, any of thr "future" goals like dark chocolate truffles, are now gone. Wondering if this has been removed from android users?

greygull
09-07-12, 11:10 AM
I'm going to try and help with a bunch of this at once :)

First - missing bread oven recipes has been reported - will post again when there's an answer -- cookbook resetting has also bee reported

Second - anything you had unlocked previously, and is now locked - see this thread - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34861-Bakery-Android-Update-Locked-Items

If you're having any loading/force closing issues, do you use a task ****er/manager before trying to open the game? Have you recently cleared the cache on the game?

Goals do end - I believe the L'amour Special is the last one on this set of goals. Hopefully we will see more goals again!

About the double prices (with CM reply) - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35162-Why-all-the-item-prices-doubled

Discussion thread about double prices - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices

88dalejr
09-07-12, 11:30 AM
I'm on iPad and running current version of bakery story world games and my Loretta which was unlocked 2 days ago is now locked by goal.

greygull
09-07-12, 11:49 AM
I'm on iPad and running current version of bakery story world games and my Loretta which was unlocked 2 days ago is now locked by goal.

This issue has been reported http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35258-My-helpful-Loretta

BertiesHeavenScent
09-08-12, 08:47 PM
Playing on a galaxy tablet v. 1.5.5.1

When baking multiple of same item the game used ti placehold the item i was baking. Now it diesn't causing multiple keystrokes.

astryki
09-09-12, 02:47 AM
Okay. Help my dumbass please. Firstly I love this Game. I updated it last week, saw the new task things and I was totally excited. But then about 2 days ago I was set another update. After this second update I lost all task stuff. I lost this and the bread ovens. In fact I can't even buy new even to put in their spot. I have a HTC evo 4g. My app says "bakery story 1.3.7." My shop name is Contessa. My user name is Astryki. Any help would be so so so lovely! thanks for all of your help.

RoseMiti
09-09-12, 02:59 AM
astryki, the most updated version of Bakery is 1.5.5.1. If your is 1.3.7 it's an old version. Try downloading the version 1.5.5.1 again.

sugarhightwo
09-11-12, 11:35 AM
Playing on a galaxy tablet v. 1.5.5.1

When baking multiple of same item the game used ti placehold the item i was baking. Now it diesn't causing multiple keystrokes.

I'm playing BS on my Android phone and RS on my Android tablet and I am experiencing the same thing on both games. I keep accidentally clicking wrong recipes to cook/bake and yeah, it's pretty frustrating, not to mention time consuming. Please report and thanks for your time!

Rontje
09-11-12, 01:30 PM
I was completing the L'amoure special on my android when suddenly all my goals dissappeared. Now I have some locked recipes which can only be unlocked by completing goals but the goals are gone. It's been 2 days now. Will it be restored, if yes, when??

misty_muffin
09-12-12, 02:17 AM
Hi there,
I will try and explain this as best as i can, it's a bit confusing.
I was due to expand my bakery to 18x21 for 6,00,000 coins but needed 35 neighbours. I was at 6.9 million coins and 32 neighbours and decided to add a few neigbours, bringing my total up to 36. I checked the little arrow to expand my bakery and now it says i can expand to 18x21 for 12,000,000 coins :/ I clicked on the little bundle box icon in the design menu to see if the icon to expand to 18x21 would work but it said i didn't have enough neighbours, very confused as to why this has happened, and frustrated as it took 3 weeks to get 6 million coins.
Any ideas? I am on iOS 5.1.1

Thanks

nmishii
09-12-12, 02:45 AM
Hi there,
I will try and explain this as best as i can, it's a bit confusing.
I was due to expand my bakery to 18x21 for 6,00,000 coins but needed 35 neighbours. I was at 6.9 million coins and 32 neighbours and decided to add a few neigbours, bringing my total up to 36. I checked the little arrow to expand my bakery and now it says i can expand to 18x21 for 12,000,000 coins :/ I clicked on the little bundle box icon in the design menu to see if the icon to expand to 18x21 would work but it said i didn't have enough neighbours, very confused as to why this has happened, and frustrated as it took 3 weeks to get 6 million coins.
Any ideas? I am on iOS 5.1.1

Thanks

See the last two links. TL recently doubled all coin prices in Bakery Story.

I'm going to try and help with a bunch of this at once :)

First - missing bread oven recipes has been reported - will post again when there's an answer -- cookbook resetting has also bee reported

Second - anything you had unlocked previously, and is now locked - see this thread - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34861-Bakery-Android-Update-Locked-Items

If you're having any loading/force closing issues, do you use a task ****er/manager before trying to open the game? Have you recently cleared the cache on the game?

Goals do end - I believe the L'amour Special is the last one on this set of goals. Hopefully we will see more goals again!

About the double prices (with CM reply) - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35162-Why-all-the-item-prices-doubled

Discussion thread about double prices - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices

azalealuxurypets
09-12-12, 08:43 AM
I was completing the L'amoure special on my android when suddenly all my goals dissappeared. Now I have some locked recipes which can only be unlocked by completing goals but the goals are gone. It's been 2 days now. Will it be restored, if yes, when??

the same happened to me a week ago. team lava sent my message to engineering but even if they fix tje goals i wont play from next week if the prices keep doubled

dollypethotel
09-14-12, 05:59 AM
Hi all,
I'm playing bakery story and all of a sudden I can't send anymore gifts. None of them. I have not even reached the max amount of 32k.

What is happening? Thanks so much for your suppot.
Greetings
Storm8 ID dollypethotel
Device IOS

kooky panda
09-14-12, 10:57 AM
Hi all,
I'm playing bakery story and all of a sudden I can't send anymore gifts. None of them. I have not even reached the max amount of 32k.

What is happening? Thanks so much for your suppot.
Greetings
Storm8 ID dollypethotel
Device IOS
Try restarting your device

kitana801
09-15-12, 05:24 AM
1. Kindle 6.3.1
2. BS Version 1.3.7
3. Losing Coins
4. on the kindle when I take a picture it doesn't show the coins at the top, so can't include a picture.

qtmomma
09-19-12, 04:54 AM
Jeez...lots of problems....but my BS won't even load...I always use a task manager before I open any of my games. I cleared my caches in all of my games, yet BS is the only one not opening. Due to price increases, I.have lost a logic money on spoiled recipes bc of this!!! Please fix!

qtmomma
09-19-12, 04:55 AM
Jeez...lots of problems....but my BS won't even load...I always use a task manager before I open any of my games. I cleared my caches in all of my games, yet BS is the only one not opening. Due to price increases, I.have lost a LOT OF* money on spoiled recipes bc of this!!! Please fix!
MEANT a lot of not logic

kooky panda
09-19-12, 05:07 AM
Jeez...lots of problems....but my BS won't even load...I always use a task manager before I open any of my games. I cleared my caches in all of my games, yet BS is the only one not opening. Due to price increases, I.have lost a logic money on spoiled recipes bc of this!!! Please fix!
Try moving your game to your SD card.
Also Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game . You will not lose your progress.

chole82
09-22-12, 12:58 PM
Please add a confirming button for gem items, especially boxes. Because the new box items pop up upon opening, I somehow ended up with a beach dog from some box. I have emailed support about this and I hope to get my gems back and beach dog out of my inventory

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 01:16 PM
Please add a confirming button for gem items, especially boxes. Because the new box items pop up upon opening, I somehow ended up with a beach dog from some box. I have emailed support about this and I hope to get my gems back and beach dog out of my inventory

The best you will get is a reply from support saying that they are sorry to hear that and it is too bad but nothing can be done. more likely is no response at all.

chole82
09-22-12, 01:22 PM
The best you will get is a reply from support saying that they are sorry to hear that and it is too bad but nothing can be done. more likely is no response at all.

That's what I'm expecting. I've been playing for over a year and a half. This is the first I've ever complained aabout a gem trap.. usually I get stuck finishing food I don't want to. Never before a box I didn't want. Happened in RS last week but the item was cute so I kept it with no complaints

royairani2012
09-22-12, 02:42 PM
😋I'm using IPAD THREE and I lost thirty gems, and I synced it twice and restrarted it again

kooky panda
09-22-12, 06:04 PM
��I'm using IPAD THREE and I lost thirty gems, and I synced it twice and restrarted it again
If you do not know what happened to your 30 gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can check into your game.

Tw33tiepie
09-23-12, 02:22 AM
I too can't bake. I can open the cooking menu but it won't cook? I checked. My version and it's 1.5 on the iPad ?

kooky panda
09-23-12, 11:33 AM
I too can't bake. I can open the cooking menu but it won't cook? I checked. My version and it's 1.5 on the iPad ?

You are playing on an old version of the game.
You can try restarting your device to see if this helps, but you should be playing the most current version for IOS players.
The World Game Bakery game.
iOS: World Games 1.5.3

ChoclytThunda
09-26-12, 11:01 AM
I find it frustrating that to cook from stove to stove, you have to rescroll through all of the food. Its gotten to the point where I just stopped playing. this is on my android with the latest update.