View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

greygull
03-25-12, 12:58 PM
Current versions of the game:
iOS - 1.7.2
iOS- Christmas 1.7.3.

Android- Restaurant Story: Outdoors - 1.5.5.8

Kindle Fire - Regular -1.5.5.5(10-22-12)

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Restaurant Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Missing Dishes - make sure you are looking on the correct appliance for it. Sehana's Inventory and Chart (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!) is an excellent place to look for those missing dishes!

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Storing counters/tables - if you store a counter with food on it, or a table with tips on it, you will lose everything on there. Tips - easy enough, just clear before storing. Food on counters - wait until all the food has sold before storing. Best to check before serving new dishes. You can also combine the same dishes on multiple counters by serving a different dish, either by cooking, or from Gifts (though you can not select which counter they go on).

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Differences in colors and actions of stoves, ovens, and grills. All of the stoves have the same cookbook, regardless of color and function. Same for ovens and grill, but I will use stoves only as the examples. The basic stove (with several color options) is just basic. Colors are for aesthetically pleasing purposes only. The Easy Stove (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To) only requires one tap to cook, and one tap to serve. The Forever Stove cooks the same as the basic stove, but the food will never spoil. The Sonic Stove cooks food 20% faster then the basic stoves. The Mighty Stove is a combination of both the Forever and Sonic stoves. It is the 1st place prize in the Magic Box.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

My Gifts - iOS and Android can see food and parts. Kindle can currently only see food, not parts. You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to provide a list of how many parts you have.

Android "My Gifts" issue:
Android has recently been give the ability to see Parts under My Gifts, which will (most likely) create multiple pages of gifts. If you can not scroll to the right (either with an arrow, or just by pulling the menu), try restarting your device.

Collectibles (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.) - this is a great place to see about them.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Current Issues

Coin Loss Bug (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26403-Coin-bug) - please see and post in this thread
Please also include in that thread the following screenshots:
- Coins before exit
- Coins in background during Welcome Back screen
- Coins after closing Welcome Back screen
- Coins after logging out and in
Please make sure your game is updated.

No names (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382) popping up under pending invites

strokee23
03-27-12, 11:42 AM
iOS 1.4.1 My gems keep disappearing, 3 at a time. Yesterday, I had 9 (I think) and today I have 6. Same thing happened several days ago. And yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

greygull
03-27-12, 12:18 PM
iOS 1.4.1 My gems keep disappearing, 3 at a time. Yesterday, I had 9 (I think) and today I have 6. Same thing happened several days ago. And yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

For missing gems, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what's happening.

Also, are you on the regular version? Try deleting that, and installing only the Valentines version.

figments
04-01-12, 09:49 PM
I am playing on a Kindle Fire 1.3.5 version of the game. I have noticed that when I have been out tipping nbrs or strangers when I get a rolling pin it flashes several times at the top but I do not receive credit for the rolling pin. So lets say I have ten rolling pins and while I am out tipping I get another one....the number a the top flashes like I am getting another pin but the number still indicates I only have ten. In order to receive one I tip and tip and tip and after 3 to 5 that should have counted it finally goes up to number eleven. I hope that I am explaining this okay and it is not clear as mud.

greygull
04-01-12, 11:19 PM
When you open the collectibles menu (from the main menu), does it show x11 (as an example), or does it show x...? If it's x..., you have more then 100 of them. When you receive another one and it floats up to the top, you can see the first two numbers in that screen - so you would see x10 until you've collected 10, then it would show as x11.

If from the collectibles menu screen it is showing a number, take a screenshot of it, and post it on the forum please.

figments
04-02-12, 01:30 AM
It shows x16.
Sorry I would post a screen shot but I don't know how.

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 05:35 PM
It sounds like you have been getting them. If you need to check that the new collectible was added, you can always go to the Menu > Collectibles and take a look if the quantity was updated.

lany3
04-04-12, 06:26 PM
I am using an iPad with IOS 5.1
I have Restaurant Story version 1.4.1
Problem Description: When I am gifting, ALL my neighbors are checked off by default. This is the same when I am requesting parts from neighbor's for building.

greygull
04-04-12, 09:11 PM
Try switching over to the Valentines version - 1.4.3. It has some bug fixes (including the neighbors being checked).

figments
04-05-12, 10:10 AM
It sounds like you have been getting them. If you need to check that the new collectible was added, you can always go to the Menu > Collectibles and take a look if the quantity was updated.

No I am not getting them that is what I am letting u know. It just flashes on the rolling pin but the number does not increase until after 3 to 5 more rolling pins should have been collected it finally shows that ur earned one. All the ref of the collectables increase like they should the rolling pin has a glitches bug and does not give u credit for what u have.

omg_kitty
04-05-12, 11:00 AM
I have an Android Incredible running the 1.3.6.04 version of the game and its been a very, very long time since I've seen the gems go on sale (months). My sisters phone is the exact same version, however her gems go on sale like crazy. I've tried reinstalling many times but my gems are never on sale & I can't figure out why. :(

DaojinWildfire
04-05-12, 04:54 PM
Sales are randomly offered, so if you do not see a sale in the game for one day, check again another day.

omg_kitty
04-05-12, 05:45 PM
No... It's been about 3 months of checking the game every day and not a single gem sale. Ever since I had to reinstall the game and get the new update I have not seen a single gem sale. My mother and sister get gem sales just fine, maybe like 10 times already and I'm still at zero. I KNOW the gem sales are random, I've been playing the game for a very long time & when they're on sale that's when I prefer to buy. However, I'm telling you that after I updated -and this seems to just be an issue with me- I haven't seen a gem sale. I used to get at least 1-2 every few weeks or so, but now there's nothing. Are you saying that I'm still destined to get a gem sale, but it'll be maybe once a year now? (if I'm lucky) Or is that because I've spent enough money already you think I'll continue to buy gems even if they aren't on sale? I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just frustrated as it is. At least reassure me that I'll get a gem sale for Easter?

omg_kitty
04-05-12, 06:15 PM
And I forgot to mention that I'm having this same issue on all TL games. Nightclub, Bakery & Restaurant. I think my "randoms" got taken away, that's what it seems like :(

psychopuppy
04-09-12, 10:27 AM
1. iPhone - latest updated iOS
2. Have tried Valentine's and regular versions. Deleted and reinstalled both fresh.
3. I have never seen any of the easter specials, except for the gifts. No easter tables, decorations or dishes. I have been sent ears and eggs, and fulfilled many requests, but nothing I do will give me the easter goodies. I don't see mention by anyone that they are having the same problem.

Also, come to think of it, I haven't received a notification from RS for a long time, either.

max12add
04-09-12, 11:10 AM
Personally...I know and understand Team Lava opperates on a business level. But the GEMS are being used way too greety by the Team Lava. Expanding your Restaurant used to be 40 Gems. Now 80????????!!!!!!!!!!!! {}!

Stop buying gems till they change this! It's not fair for us that spend $$$. Also...some cute stuff is not worth over 10 gems to get or receive to use. Speak up people. Otherwise...not only me but others will stop buying gems and will stop playing this game!

omg_kitty
04-09-12, 11:21 AM
And looking at what others have to say, the gem sales aren't as "random" as you say they are. Those who rarely buy, or have never bought gems, get sales almost every week to tempt them into buying. Then you have people who do buy a little more frequently even without the sale, and they're less likely to recieve a gem sale - even for months! This TeamLava, is seriously screwed up. But hey, so long as you're counting $$$, who cares, right?

kooky panda
04-09-12, 11:28 AM
I am not seeing this. On my main games I buy gems alot. On my back up games I never buy gems. I also have games I am no longer playing where I have not bought gems for over 8 months.
I have been getting random gems sales in all the games. Not at the same time and not for the same amount each time.
I have not seen any pattern .
the one thing I do notice is that my sales normally pop in for usually only 1 day, then they are gone, so if you are someone that does not open your games and play everyday, there is a chance that you may be getting the sales, but not seeing them unless you check you game everyday.

I have talked to some nbrs that have not seen a gem sales in a while but when I ask them if they play everyday and open their games, most have told me no, they only have time to play their games a few days a week.

omg_kitty
04-09-12, 11:47 AM
I am not seeing this. On my main games I buy gems alot. On my back up games I never buy gems. I also have games I am no longer playing where I have not bought gems for over 8 months.
I have been getting random gems sales in all the games. Not at the same time and not for the same amount each time.
I have not seen any pattern .
the one thing I do notice is that my sales normally pop in for usually only 1 day, then they are gone, so if you are someone that does not open your games and play everyday, there is a chance that you may be getting the sales, but not seeing them unless you check you game everyday.

I have talked to some nbrs that have not seen a gem sales in a while but when I ask them if they play everyday and open their games, most have told me no, they only have time to play their games a few days a week.

I'm just curious, when u say you buy gems a lot, how much are you spending? Like $10 here and there? I'd rather not say how much in total I have put into TL games frequently at a time, easy triple digits. I've been playing TL games for a veeeery long time, this actually being my second account after I got a new phone, and every week or so I got a gem sale but I NEVER ever bought any gems. And it stayed like that with that tempting little popup. It wasn't until near the end of last year I started buying gems when they were on sale. Then again the next sale, and the next - but like $50 each time. At the start of this year, I started to notice how infrequent the sales were. So I decided to buy full price, this time even more money. So I probably did this.. 4 times already? I am on the game every single day, I have to or else my sister would gripe at me for gifts, and its probably been longer then 3 months, but from what I can see, not a single gem sale. And my sister who rarely gets gems, is still getting that weekly tempting gem sale. So yes, I'm pretty sure this is just one of TL's business strategies to get more people to buy gems. It's just silly to think that people making so much money would be honest about it :)

kooky panda
04-09-12, 12:22 PM
I spend more than 10.00 here and there. lol... I have bought them when they are not on sale and when they are on sale.
I really do believe these go out random. There are lot of players that do not buy gems until they go on sale so it does not really benefit TL to hand pick players to send these sales to. Bottom line, people are either going to buy or not buy gems... now some people that hardly ever buy, maybe more tempted to buy a few when there is a sale.
I have iphone(main game),, then I also have ipad 3, Itouch 4 and kindle fire that I have games downloaded on but do not play, and I have not seen pattern on the sales. I get almost the same amount of sales on my active device as the non-active devices just at different times.

And yes, TL is a business and of course depends on players that buy gems to pay the bills and keep the games running, and also make it possible for other players that never buy gems to play for free.

Same thing happens in the real world, there is on big department store that when they sent out flyers to credit card holders, they will have a peel off where you can get random sales. 15% 20% and 30%. My husband gets one and I get one in the mail. sometimes I get the 30% off and sometimes he does, it is always random. My credit card is the one used, he never uses his(unless for my present. lol).

omg_kitty
04-09-12, 01:06 PM
I still believe it's their way of being sneeky! So Y'know what? TEAMLAVA I HELP PAY YOUR SALARY, GIVE ME A FREAKIN' HONEST ANSWER ABOUT THE GEM SALES!!! And why its probably been since CHRISTMAS that I got a last gem sale in ALL my TL games! Are you trying to steal my money? Did you just take my frequent sales and split them up to newer players? Did the update somehow screw my phone up?? I am on the game every freakin' day, so PLEASE give me an HONEST Answer!

And thanks Kooky Panda for your input! Many congrtz on the discounts you get! :D

omg_kitty
04-10-12, 02:41 PM
*Sigh* I give up, sorry for the outburst. I think Kooky Panda is right and that no matter what they are still random. However, you can't deny the fact that some players haven't received a sale in months. Which begs the question, why can't the sales go out to everyone at the same time? The whole random thing is messed up.

In other news... Will there ever be a delete button for pending neighbor invites? I've got some that have been there for well over a year & no way to clear it.

angela3737
04-13-12, 09:32 PM
Hello
I'm on iOS 5.1... Version 1.4.1... For the past 24 hrs..my Resturant only has the promotional guy with the 7 on his head able to come in my place..I'm level 97.. I have not changed ..added..anything in my shop in a week..( switched some tables out ).. I hav emailed support TL and 3x I get the same reply..." path/ door is blocked "..this is not the case. I have 2 doors ..and there is absolutely nothing in front or blocking the doors and full access ( especially sinc that guy walks all over my place ).. Customers get in in the doorway with a clock over their head..then it turns red mad face as if they are blocked ..but they aren't ...any suggestions? I shut off device ( iPad )..then deleted game and re added twice ...same result .. I understand their response makes sense..it just isnt my case ..again nothing is blocked or in the path ..just the promotional guy has the whole place to himself.

lindsayh942edition
04-13-12, 10:58 PM
Gifting still broken for all games ios device

greygull
04-13-12, 11:54 PM
Hello
I'm on iOS 5.1... Version 1.4.1... For the past 24 hrs..my Resturant only has the promotional guy with the 7 on his head able to come in my place..I'm level 97.. I have not changed ..added..anything in my shop in a week..( switched some tables out ).. I hav emailed support TL and 3x I get the same reply..." path/ door is blocked "..this is not the case. I have 2 doors ..and there is absolutely nothing in front or blocking the doors and full access ( especially sinc that guy walks all over my place ).. Customers get in in the doorway with a clock over their head..then it turns red mad face as if they are blocked ..but they aren't ...any suggestions? I shut off device ( iPad )..then deleted game and re added twice ...same result .. I understand their response makes sense..it just isnt my case ..again nothing is blocked or in the path ..just the promotional guy has the whole place to himself.

Can you post a screenshot of your place?

Gifting still broken for all games ios device

Can you elaborate please?

angela3737
04-15-12, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=greygull;283068]Can you post a screenshot of

hello greyfull.. Not good at screenshots ( had success once )... Well a neighbor figured it out ..hes my hero:).. I have a very large Restuarant ..think 1 or 2 expansions only left since increase ...in the middle of my game is the host table ..I put in a bunny there as a host so I that was the reason apparently my neighbor figured out why customers couldnt come in... Maybe one day some one else might do the same thing and this will help ..thank you for looking into this :) I emailed support this also as issue resolved with the solution just in case they also get someone else with this .

farmeraaron7
04-24-12, 06:31 PM
I could not get into the restaurant story since three days ago. I'm using an old version iPod Touch version 4.1.2, and the Restaurant Story 1.4.1, the classic one. I've tried delete it and re-install a few times, not working. What else can I do?

kooky panda
04-24-12, 06:41 PM
I could not get into the restaurant story since three days ago. I'm using an old version iPod Touch version 4.1.2, and the Restaurant Story 1.4.1, the classic one. I've tried delete it and re-install a few times, not working. What else can I do?
go back to the valentine version. I you have already deleted it, go to your purchase history in itunes and redownload it.
also try restarting your device before playing to free up some memory on your ipod.

farmeraaron7
04-25-12, 09:39 AM
Thanks a lot, Kooky Panda. I could not find the purchase history for the previous Valentine version, but power off the machine help, now I can get into the game. I appreciate your help. Hopefully the update on the classic version is coming soon.

katsevek
04-28-12, 10:35 AM
I lost everything after update I am so mad... I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game play all the time n now all my stuff is gone I want it back now..... :mad::mad::rolleyes::mad::mad::rolleyes::mad::mad: Katsevek storm I'd .

greygull
04-28-12, 11:53 AM
I lost everything after update I am so mad... I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game play all the time n now all my stuff is gone I want it back now..... :mad::mad::rolleyes::mad::mad::rolleyes::mad::mad: Katsevek storm I'd .

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling. If your items are still not there, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

lizardlickfan
04-30-12, 06:13 PM
I noticed this that may be an issue. I bought gem flooring that cost 1 gem each but it would subtract 2 gems when I purchased them and after I got out of design mode and waited 10 seconds the gems reflected the correct amount. Here are pics.
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/7ae5fba6.jpg
Before pic showing gem total
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/e67fa67c.jpg
Here is pic showing the red tile price and the gem total minus 2 gems instead of one.
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/07c572c7.jpg
Here is pic after I exited design mode and waited the 10 seconds.

lizardlickfan
04-30-12, 06:16 PM
Sorry I forgot to add I am on IPhone4S and game version 1.5

greygull
04-30-12, 06:27 PM
Sorry I forgot to add I am on IPhone4S and game version 1.5

So it is actually deducting the correct amount in the end? I'll send this over to the CMs to let them know.

lizardlickfan
04-30-12, 06:31 PM
Yes in the end it does take out the correct amount. I just thought you might want to know.

greygull
04-30-12, 06:37 PM
Yes in the end it does take out the correct amount. I just thought you might want to know.

Thanks for letting me know!

kooky panda
05-01-12, 03:29 PM
Updated post 1 with new IOS manual update from itunes store.
iOS version : 1.5.1

bauer44
05-01-12, 04:06 PM
I do not get my notification for crops bring wanted or comments bring left, I did two weeks ago I have not changed my settings. Also most of the time I can not see what's on my farm why.

hentie2
05-01-12, 04:13 PM
Just download the 1.5.1 onto my iPad1 still takes awile before my restaurant fully loads starts of with whie walls then loads tables and chairs etc with the more larger items last!
visited a few neighbours and tipped them I had finished tipping before their restaurant had fully loaded on screen lol
slight delay in leaving a message but not as bad as before:)
I did move a few chairs around and didn't cause me any problems like before :)
I don't keep apps open I always force close on exiting my bakery or restaurant and any other apps I may have open safari or email usually!
I still think the processor in my iPad1 can't cope quickly with the high graphic content in the new version
Back to valentine vs again far more stable but I will keep trying :)

lexiepig
05-02-12, 03:15 PM
ISo device latest update seems that when I did update my customer have more than halved that come into my restaurant

kooky panda
05-02-12, 03:54 PM
ISo device latest update seems that when I did update my customer have more than halved that come into my restaurant
this has been reported. I think just a cosmetic glitch. I have the same thing in bakery, but my nbrs see alot of customers in my bakery and
overnight I received the same amount of coins as I normally do.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1&p=298357&viewfull=1#post298357

armie73
05-06-12, 01:35 AM
I just redesigning my place the little red X disappears!?.. I don't see food? what should I do? pls help! me level 21 and I jush spend almost 10.000 yen to this game.

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 08:14 AM
I am not getting restaurant story welcome back screens at all can this be added to the restaurant story bugs list

greygull
05-06-12, 10:37 AM
I just redesigning my place the little red X disappears!?.. I don't see food? what should I do? pls help! me level 21 and I jush spend almost 10.000 yen to this game.

Try restarting your device :)

I am not getting restaurant story welcome back screens at all can this be added to the restaurant story bugs list

You have a thread here that Kooky Panda has replied to already. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28237-Im-not-getting-welcome-back-message

HanahStorm
05-07-12, 05:42 AM
I play version 1.3.6.04 on my evo shift and i cant not get any kind of push notifications from RS. I have emailed u guys about 4 different times about this same problem and still no results. I was havin the same issue in BS but an update fixed that. Ive done everythin and it just wont work and this has been happening for months now..Plz help me wit this because i am tired of losing food and money. Thank u.

kooky panda
05-07-12, 03:53 PM

This has been reported and TL is looking into this issue.

bookworm85
05-08-12, 09:29 PM
Having an issue with RS randomly crashing. When I start the program, if I try to zoom out to see more of the restaurant, it will sometimes flash green and then crash. If I leave it zoomed and try to deal with it that way, but move the screen too quickly (which really isn't very quick at all), it will flash green and then crash. If I don't move the screen or zoom out, but try to clear some tips off of visible tables, it will flash green and then crash. It happens off and on, but when it does, I can't get RS to work for me at all, no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it's not working. I'm on an Asus Transformer Tf101, it says the Android version is 4.0.3. Help please. It's extremely frustrating.

greygull
05-08-12, 09:45 PM
Having an issue with RS randomly crashing. When I start the program, if I try to zoom out to see more of the restaurant, it will sometimes flash green and then crash. If I leave it zoomed and try to deal with it that way, but move the screen too quickly (which really isn't very quick at all), it will flash green and then crash. If I don't move the screen or zoom out, but try to clear some tips off of visible tables, it will flash green and then crash. It happens off and on, but when it does, I can't get RS to work for me at all, no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it's not working. I'm on an Asus Transformer Tf101, it says the Android version is 4.0.3. Help please. It's extremely frustrating.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17347-Lockups-with-Asus-eeepad-Transformer-BF-101-Tablet&p=233429&viewfull=1#post233429

Here is a possible fix. If this doesn't work, come back and let us know.

POSSIBLE FIX

I've tried this on RS and BS and not had a freeze since (unless TL fixed it?!)

Restart tablet by long press power button.

From HOME>SETTINGS>APPS>MANAGE APPS>SELECT RS/BS>SELECT(CHECK BOX)"ANDROID CAPABILITY MODE">HOME

Hope this helps

Klaatoo

scubatig
05-10-12, 02:18 PM
I can't log onto my RS or BS on my Itouch. The little spinny thing in the middle just spins and spins and spins. Won't open the game at all. It stopped 2 days ago.

I've restarted my itouch and I've deleted and downloaded the games again. Nothing has worked. All of my other apps work.

(edit KP). :)

scubatig
05-10-12, 02:20 PM
I forgot, half the time it comes up with the online/internet connection is down. BUt, there are no issues with my internet.

kooky panda
05-10-12, 02:26 PM
I can't log onto my RS or BS on my Itouch. The little spinny thing in the middle just spins and spins and spins. Won't open the game at all. It stopped 2 days ago.

I've restarted my itouch and I've deleted and downloaded the games again. Nothing has worked. All of my other apps work.

I forgot, half the time it comes up with the online/internet connection is down. BUt, there are no issues with my internet.

What Ipod touch do you play on? What is the current version? (under menu - help)

scubatig
05-10-12, 02:34 PM
I don't know what generation itouch it is but, it's version 4.2.1

kooky panda
05-10-12, 02:49 PM

I don't know what generation itouch it is but, it's version 4.2.1

umm try to see if you can update your version though itunes.
I have an touch 4 and I have not updated it yet (it is still at 4.3.5. ) I use this to send myself goal requests from my main game, and the touch sometimes does not get the requests for 3-4 days. I plan on doing a total update on it this weekend.

kishkash
05-11-12, 09:53 AM
After updating to RS version 1.5.1, number of customers has drastically dropped. Tables, chairs and decorations take very long to load, game is very very slow. Takes a long time to visit neighbors and for items in their restaurants to load! Tried deleting/reinstalling, force close but still same. Using Ipad 2, Level 93. Please suggest what to do!!!

greygull
05-11-12, 10:22 AM
After updating to RS version 1.5.1, number of customers has drastically dropped. Tables, chairs and decorations take very long to load, game is very very slow. Takes a long time to visit neighbors and for items in their restaurants to load! Tried deleting/reinstalling, force close but still same. Using Ipad 2, Level 93. Please suggest what to do!!!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1

This has been reported, and TL is working on a fix

kofekat2
05-20-12, 03:49 PM
Please please please add the ability to move back and forth between devices.I own an Android phone and tablet. I'd like to play on the go on my phone and at home on my tablet (Wi-Fi only)

Bt

kofekat2
05-20-12, 04:02 PM
By the way if I had the freedom to switch between devices I'd be much more likely to purchase gems :-) because I could play much more often

letscheckshoes
06-08-12, 11:54 AM
I'm having the same issue as scubatig where I can't even get restaurant story to load. It just spins and spins before eventually bringing up the 'force close' option. The only time this changed was while maintainence was going within the last 24 hours, and it brought me to the rs screen to tell me that before saying it was an online game? There's no problem with my connection, as I can play bakery story and farm story just fine. The only ones not working are RS and fashion story. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times just in case, but no solution.
Current version is 1.3.6.04 on android.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

td2828
06-08-12, 06:12 PM
Omg... Really, this is like the fifth time I have to do this!! When are u going to fix this!!! I have lost so many coins from this... Needless to say the ovens, in RS... But really when is this going to be fixed? Or will I always have to write my numbers down, or just stop playing like everyone else?

hiarara
06-09-12, 11:00 AM
help!! cannot play since i have to collect the "you've achieved the 6th level of slots! you are a true master" - the chinese man doesn't go away and i cannot collect anything nor can i play. restartet my ipod and the game .... but nothing helps. can you help me please??

akizora
06-09-12, 11:43 AM
Ver.1.3.6.04
Android ver. 4.0.4
Level 89

Even though I serve the cooked food, the next time i log in it is back to the same state as before with the food still waiting to be served. Gifts received remain unreceived. As time pass, the food just spoils.
Tried restarting my phone, reinstalling but nothing has worked so far.
Please help!

kofekat
06-10-12, 02:06 PM
ver 1.3.6.04
Android Ver 4.0.3
Level 55

Bought an EZ grill. Very carefully sent requests for fuzes (the only item I need) to ONLY 20 neighbors.
Left my restaurant & when I came back my new grill was gone. Checked with 3 neighbors, none had received my request.
Repurchased the EZ grill. Sent exactly 20 requests once again. The response said I had already requested from these neighbors today. Checked again with the neighbors, they had not received my request.
Left the restaurant again. Next time I returned the EZ grill was gone again! Repurchased it yet again. Checked with neighbors, still no requests received. Sent request again to the same 20 neighbors. Told once again I had already made requests today from these neighbors. They still did not receive my requests. Sent out 20 more requests to the next 20 neighbors on my list. I have yet to receive a single fuse.

Also, as all this adding & disappearing of my EZ grill is going on, just like akizora above, my cooked & served food keeps showing back up on my appliance as if I had not served it. & of course, the food I began cooking has disappeared. So I have to reserve the already served food & restart the recipe.

On a side note, since I upgraded to ice cream sandwich on Android I can no longer paste a message. This is REALLY annoying, please fix!

ginrae22
06-18-12, 02:46 PM
1. Iphone 4 (version iOS 5.1.1
2. game version: iOS: 1.5.1
3. A description of the problem:
Many times now I log in to my game and both RS and BS I go to "serve" my food and it restarts and says "processing". Well this happens about 3 times. After the first or second time I have served my food and I just bought something or bought food for all the machines it does the processing again and yet everything has reset except my money didn't get restored for some reason. Don't exactly need the money but it is very very annoying that it does this. Please help. Thank you.

ginrae22
06-18-12, 03:13 PM
Sorry correction- it just did it to me again 3 times but so quick I didn't have time to buy any food in between...and it didn't say processing or anything this time...it just restarted itself and kept doing so seconds after. Hmmm...

kooky panda
06-18-12, 03:40 PM
1. Iphone 4 (version iOS 5.1.1
2. game version: iOS: 1.5.1
3. A description of the problem:
Many times now I log in to my game and both RS and BS I go to "serve" my food and it restarts and says "processing". Well this happens about 3 times. After the first or second time I have served my food and I just bought something or bought food for all the machines it does the processing again and yet everything has reset except my money didn't get restored for some reason. Don't exactly need the money but it is very very annoying that it does this. Please help. Thank you.

Is happening when you play on wifi? If so switch to 3G and see if this still happens.

ginrae22
06-19-12, 10:18 AM
Nope, not on wifi just...regular settings. So I guess it is on the 3g. I appreciate the response though! Thank you! : ) Hopefully it will stop. I noticed today that on nightclub it did restore the money but not on BS or RS so not sure why only they have the glitch or whatever.

UclaBruin13
06-20-12, 05:55 PM
Using android samsung admire version 1.3.6.04
after redecorating my restaurant my food and money disappeared, i have no screen shots, everytime i log off and come back to the game it says that i made a certain amount of money but never adds it to my coin amount,i restarted and uninstalled and installed, nothing changes, currently level 19

moroschiele
06-25-12, 01:52 AM
IPhone 4s
The new goals about Bubble Mani:
The Goal A Chef's Journey is blocked.
In Bubble Mania I've reached the 4th island but the goal is not finished. Neither in Bakery's story...

kooky panda
06-25-12, 05:19 AM
IPhone 4s
The new goals about Bubble Mani:
The Goal A Chef's Journey is blocked.
In Bubble Mania I've reached the 4th island but the goal is not finished. Neither in Bakery's story...
Try restarting your device .

kishkash
07-16-12, 08:41 AM
The decreseased number of customers bug is still not fixed. On top of that, I think my game keeps getting slower and slower. It takes ages to visit neighbors, write messages on my wall and neighbor's wall, so cant even tip regulary. Everything takes ages to load and then there is the 'Processing' thing that keeps happening occasionally.

I have deleted/reinstalled, force close etc but problem remains. After installing and launching PET HOTEL STORY for the goal, game seems even slower. Help please.

ID kishkash
REstaurant Story version 1.5.4
RS Name: kishkash
Using Ipad2

greygull
07-16-12, 10:38 AM
Do you have multiple apps running at the same time?

What is your iOS version?

kishkash
07-16-12, 11:54 AM
IOS version 4.3.3(8J2)

I always close all other Apps when Im playing RS.

kooky panda
07-16-12, 01:51 PM
IOS version 4.3.3(8J2)

I always close all other Apps when Im playing RS.

Try updating your IOS version on your Ipad.

kishkash
07-18-12, 10:01 AM
Updating to iOS 5.1.1, hopefully game will work better now. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the suggestion!

BettyJoPeters
07-21-12, 01:24 PM
Android GalaxyS. Playing this game 4 days now. My neighbors block their door and cook lots of food, put on serving tables, then reopen restaurant. My food disappears when there are no customers coming in. Can not "stock pile" my food.They can, I can't. Game also goes 'out of sync' alot and force closes too. TL game server overload and broken? :(

ginrae22
07-22-12, 08:09 AM
I'm not posting all of my info because honestly don't usually get help if I do get feedback and it's a pain because I'm in a hurry.
I've complained about this before but now almost ALL of my games are having this same annoying error! RS, BS, Fasion, and the new version of BS also.

I open it up and serve whatever is ready, and then seconds later it reloads and bam everything is back. I have to serve Items sometimes 3 or 4 times! What's worse is that now, I'll serve it or whatever and the HOURS later when new things should be done, it reloads all of the old items and of course by now they have all inconveniently expired.

Please fix this because I have restarted my phone AND deleted all of the apps and reloaded them and nothing changed.

Thx.

tracmac
07-26-12, 04:45 AM
Not really sure what to do, but here goes...

iOS 1.5.1

I'm trying to clean up my neighbours and delete people who have 0 stars and spoiled food. I have tried several times but I can't delete. I have been able to previously.

Thanks
T

tracmac
07-26-12, 02:20 PM
This issue has been resolved

Sitalips
07-27-12, 04:50 PM
I am on the latest update for my ios and had to delete again after a gem trap. I am trying to reinstall and waiting still soooo slow i closed down everything and turned my phone off. The rest of what I use works log me in ignition not prob other games no prob. RS bad pop ups gem traps. I do not want to be charged my food will spoil and I cant write a review either if I get charged. I will not be charged for a gem trap. I have gems or whatever their called and don't need more.

Sitalips
07-27-12, 04:53 PM
I am on the latest update for my ios and had to delete again after a gem trap. I am trying to reinstall and waiting still soooo slow i closed down everything and turned my phone off. The rest of what I use works log me in ignition not prob other games no prob. RS bad pop ups gem traps. I do not want to be charged my food will spoil and I cant write a review either if I get charged. I will not be charged for a gem trap. I have gems or whatever their called and don't need more.

I left a review until this bug is fixed I still cant tip TL I better not get charged.

Sitalips
07-27-12, 04:55 PM
I left a review until this bug is fixed I still cant tip TL I better not get charged.

OK no charges no gems added but I will quit until the ads stop. Not fun anymore letting all my neighbors know until it is fixed. I like the games but not traps. My son plays for God's sake.

kimeliciouse
07-28-12, 05:10 AM
Since the last update, my RS and BS keeps dropping out, heaps of my nbrs are having the same problem, also we all have a new nbr who we did not invite, can't delete or post on there wall.. "stormie" what is going on...? In the words of Pauline Hanson " please explain"?

Sitalips
07-28-12, 02:49 PM
Since the last update, my RS and BS keeps dropping out, heaps of my nbrs are having the same problem, also we all have a new nbr who we did not invite, can't delete or post on there wall.. "stormie" what is going on...? In the words of Pauline Hanson " please explain"?
Me too had to close my RS can't delete "stormie".

kooky panda
07-31-12, 04:55 AM
Me too had to close my RS can't delete "stormie".

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!

blutatlvr
08-01-12, 03:35 PM
First time posting on here: I have an Android HTC G2. Almost every time I try to open RS it crashes giving me an error and states to either report or force close. I have done both numerous times. I would like to keep playing and improving my restaurant but honestly it is getting very annoying. I have cleaned the cache I have restarted my device and still no help. It does it at all times during play; trying to open, send gifts, prepare food, buy items....there really is no rhyme or reason to it. I would greatly appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Thanks in advance :)

kooky panda
08-01-12, 05:07 PM
First time posting on here: I have an Android HTC G2. Almost every time I try to open RS it crashes giving me an error and states to either report or force close. I have done both numerous times. I would like to keep playing and improving my restaurant but honestly it is getting very annoying. I have cleaned the cache I have restarted my device and still no help. It does it at all times during play; trying to open, send gifts, prepare food, buy items....there really is no rhyme or reason to it. I would greatly appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Thanks in advance :)

When you hit report then preview- what is the the Exception error you are getting?

blutatlvr
08-02-12, 07:16 AM
I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things, I hope this info helps if not let me know.
crash-exception class name
java.lang outofmemory error
To me this is a different language so let me know if you need something else.

kooky panda
08-02-12, 07:32 AM
I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things, I hope this info helps if not let me know.
crash-exception class name
java.lang outofmemory error
To me this is a different language so let me know if you need something else.

Looks like there is a memory issue. Have you moved your game to your SD card?
Check and make sure your device is up to date with the most current version.
Delete and app on your device that you are no longer using to free up some memory.

blutatlvr
08-02-12, 09:55 AM
I am not sure, I don't have too many things downloaded to my phone. I will look into it and see what I can do. Thanks for your help

wiggles2288
08-03-12, 05:18 AM
Question... I just installed restaurant story world games to get the gems for the other games and I have no missions at all. Every game has those starter up missions at least. Why do I have none in this game?

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:21 AM
Question... I just installed restaurant story world games to get the gems for the other games and I have no missions at all. Every game has those starter up missions at least. Why do I have none in this game?

I think goals don't start until level 8 or 10, but I could be wrong.

wiggles2288
08-03-12, 04:24 PM
I think goals don't start until level 8 or 10, but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

msvidkiller13
08-07-12, 06:11 PM
Kindle Fire
Restaurant Story
Two issues. Mistakely touched used gems 5 of them. Can I get them back?
Two: When tipping neighbors nothing is showing up in their cafe's maybe a
table or two but nothing but a ring around where something is. Weirld
Storm ID: Msvid****er13
Game name: msvid****er13

queentina3
08-08-12, 08:59 PM
Kindle Fire
Restaurant Story
Two issues. Mistakely touched used gems 5 of them. Can I get them back?
Two: When tipping neighbors nothing is showing up in their cafe's maybe a
table or two but nothing but a ring around where something is. Weirld
Storm ID: Msvid****er13
Game name: msvid****er13

You can try to email support@teamlava.com about your gems, but I'll be upfront and tell you that they probably won't refund you. They consider those types of situations "player/user errors" and apart of the game. I would just play really slowly from now on to not lose anymore gems to that 'tap to manage' on the appliances.

The ring around the table is a processing issue. Sometimes clearing the cache on the game helps, and sometimes it doesn't. I do know that there are some tables, counters, and food that Android/Kindle users can't see, those are goal items that iOS users have and for some reason TL hasn't made them seen to the other OS's as of yet.

queentina3
08-08-12, 09:02 PM
I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. The last 3 recipes I've mastered on the Regular Grill have not given me the pop-up gem screen, but I have received the gem. I used my Easy Grill for all 3 recipes. Is it a known bug that when using the Easy Grill the gem pop-up window does not show up? I know that I almost NEVER get a collectible when using some of my Easy Appliances, but this is the first time I've noticed that the gem completion pop-up isn't showing up when using them either...........................:(

kooky panda
08-09-12, 05:19 AM
I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. The last 3 recipes I've mastered on the Regular Grill have not given me the pop-up gem screen, but I have received the gem. I used my Easy Grill for all 3 recipes. Is it a known bug that when using the Easy Grill the gem pop-up window does not show up? I know that I almost NEVER get a collectible when using some of my Easy Appliances, but this is the first time I've noticed that the gem completion pop-up isn't showing up when using them either...........................:(

I think this has been reported before, but I will flag over.

tharrell
08-09-12, 07:48 AM
Since the update last night i can not cook anything! I have restarted my ipad several times. Everything else works fine. Now what?

queentina3
08-09-12, 08:12 AM
Since the update last night i can not cook anything! I have restarted my ipad several times. Everything else works fine. Now what?

Try uninstalling/reinstalling then resync with iTunes and see if that helps. Also clear your data/history from Safari.

flipperfoot
08-10-12, 04:12 AM
ipod version:5.1.1
Restaurant Story World Games:1.5.3
I have two Goals to that require me to make torch ice cream 1:Junk Food Bigwigs and 2: London Summers, but my torch ice cream recipe still isn't unlocked, is there still another Goal I have to achieve to unlock this recipe? I have restarted my device and deleted game reinstalled game resynched but still can't make the recipe.

queentina3
08-10-12, 05:05 AM
ipod version:5.1.1
Restaurant Story World Games:1.5.3
I have two Goals to that require me to make torch ice cream 1:Junk Food Bigwigs and 2: London Summers, but my torch ice cream recipe still isn't unlocked, is there still another Goal I have to achieve to unlock this recipe? I have restarted my device and deleted game reinstalled game resynched but still can't make the recipe.

Have you completed the following set yet?
The World Games
Shop to Shoppe
Game On

That set needs to be completed as it opens up the Torch Ice Cream recipe.

totaltechno
08-22-12, 09:42 AM
I have Restaurant Story: World Games, and the customer rate keeps slowing down over time. Is anything being done regarding this?

totaltechno
08-22-12, 09:44 AM
Forgot to say (how do you edit posts on here?) my Storm8 ID is totaltechno.

ivynest5
09-02-12, 05:39 AM
My food keep locking up, when I try to buy food to cook, it would not let me select anything so my customers go hungry and mad.

ivynest5
09-02-12, 05:41 AM
My storm8 I'd is ivynest5.

hennachua
09-02-12, 08:40 AM
Playing with the new Ipad, RS ver 1.5.1

I lost 25 gems for clicking Golden Utensils redeemed after completing Cooking Tools in Collectibles.

Will uninstall and install again help?

greygull
09-02-12, 10:57 AM
My food keep locking up, when I try to buy food to cook, it would not let me select anything so my customers go hungry and mad.

My storm8 I'd is ivynest5.

Try restarting your device.

Playing with the new Ipad, RS ver 1.5.1

I lost 25 gems for clicking Golden Utensils redeemed after completing Cooking Tools in Collectibles.

Will uninstall and install again help?

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

200s
09-05-12, 10:20 AM
I noticed in the new update for Restaraunt Story that the Social and News tab are switched. Will this be corrected?

greygull
09-05-12, 10:47 AM
I noticed in the new update for Restaraunt Story that the Social and News tab are switched. Will this be corrected?

That's how it is on iOS, but I will ask.

comfortinc
09-06-12, 09:13 AM
I am playing with an Android, version 1.5.5.1, which is the latest. I noticed that after it automatically updated this week, I now have extra food locked by goals, even food that I already had before the update (torch icecream). The problem is, even though I now have all of these locked items...there are no goals for me to complete, they never started popping up. I know that BS recently got the update, but my goals just automatically started, and I was wondering why not on RS also if they already are giving out locked up goal food. I know that it cannot be that I am not on a high enough level, because I am on level 96. I would appreciate any explanations you all could give!

ilse1986
09-06-12, 10:07 AM
I am playing on Android, version 4.0.4 and since the latest update of RS, I have encountered the following:

- In Main Menu, the icons for 'Messages' and 'Social' have switched (messages used to be on the top left). This is particularly annoying when you also play Bakery Story, where the buttons are in their 'right' places. However, in Bakery Story, when visiting a neighbor, the icons for Camera and Social are also placed the other way around compared to RS, which leads to a lot of annoying miss clicking ;)

- Food has been locked away as Goal items, but Goals never pop up as they do in Bakery Story (maybe later though)

- Most importantly (for me), when selecting dishes to cook, the list now always starts at page 1. When you want to cook the same dish on, say, 12 stoves in a row, it is very time consuming to scroll to the right page for every dish. Especially when that dish is shown at one of the last pages. It used to be so that the recipe list always shows the last page you selected a recipe from, until you switch to another type of appliance or another activity. Please bring that back!

greygull
09-06-12, 10:27 AM
I am playing with an Android, version 1.5.5.1, which is the latest. I noticed that after it automatically updated this week, I now have extra food locked by goals, even food that I already had before the update (torch icecream). The problem is, even though I now have all of these locked items...there are no goals for me to complete, they never started popping up. I know that BS recently got the update, but my goals just automatically started, and I was wondering why not on RS also if they already are giving out locked up goal food. I know that it cannot be that I am not on a high enough level, because I am on level 96. I would appreciate any explanations you all could give!

I am playing on Android, version 4.0.4 and since the latest update of RS, I have encountered the following:

- In Main Menu, the icons for 'Messages' and 'Social' have switched (messages used to be on the top left). This is particularly annoying when you also play Bakery Story, where the buttons are in their 'right' places. However, in Bakery Story, when visiting a neighbor, the icons for Camera and Social are also placed the other way around compared to RS, which leads to a lot of annoying miss clicking ;)

- Food has been locked away as Goal items, but Goals never pop up as they do in Bakery Story (maybe later though)

- Most importantly (for me), when selecting dishes to cook, the list now always starts at page 1. When you want to cook the same dish on, say, 12 stoves in a row, it is very time consuming to scroll to the right page for every dish. Especially when that dish is shown at one of the last pages. It used to be so that the recipe list always shows the last page you selected a recipe from, until you switch to another type of appliance or another activity. Please bring that back!

These issues have been flagged to the CMs.

ilse1986
09-06-12, 01:00 PM
Thank you! In addition, I was wondering if it would be possible to make the food gifts appear at the front pages of the gift list. Though it is really nice to see how many parts you have accumulated, you don't need to click on them. And now everytime I want to use a food gift, I have to scroll 3-4 pages before I get to the new food items.. Would be greatly appreciated!

greygull
09-06-12, 01:01 PM
Thank you! In addition, I was wondering if it would be possible to make the food gifts appear at the front pages of the gift list. Though it is really nice to see how many parts you have accumulated, you don't need to click on them. And now everytime I want to use a food gift, I have to scroll 3-4 pages before I get to the new food items.. Would be greatly appreciated!

I think I forgot that one - will go add it on now :)

MeshaZz
09-08-12, 10:51 PM
I am continuously losing money every time I open my game! Food keeps disappearing off the counters,and when I open the game,it tells me how much I've earned,but its not being added. Its being deducted! I've lost over 300,000 coins in the last several days. I was saving up for an expansion which I would have by now if I wasn't losing coins!! Android,latest version. Please help!!!!

luvthebeach
09-09-12, 06:04 PM
Ios 1.5.1 version all my food has disappeared, this is not possible i had way too much food and this morning it was all there. Already uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing

mendivil10
09-10-12, 08:51 AM
my bonises dissapear when ever i log out went from 22,000 to 17,000 qnd yes iv uninstalled and reinstalled and its the android verson 1.5.5.1 i dont know wat to do please help

purpsandherb
09-10-12, 05:23 PM
hi Ive been absent from my game for awhile and upon return I seen new updates were added. my concern is I cannot serve any gifted food! when clicking on my gifts icon, the page is filled with six gift tools! cool I can see my tools noe, But I can't get to the food tabs!! help me

Gypsy_Cat
09-14-12, 05:24 PM
Half of my restaurant and some of the menu items in Design mode are invisible and have been all day. I've been trying to redecorate but can't see most of my stuff. I've uninstalled/reinstalled twice today. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Kindle Fire btw. Thanks.

mscheekyb
09-15-12, 12:11 PM
I purchased the asia fusion box and only received two items (bonsai tree and stone cat chair?). Where are the other items?

queentina3
09-15-12, 12:47 PM
I purchased the asia fusion box and only received two items (bonsai tree and stone cat chair?). Where are the other items?

You only get 1 item per try at a box. Since you've received 2 items, you must have clicked the box twice.

ivynest5
09-23-12, 02:23 PM
I purchased gems to buy more cooking devices quicker,then I was told I had to advance to level 37 to buy get another one, now that I am there it will not let me. Now I have to wait until level 41. My question is, if I pay to advance quicker, will it continue to lock me out until I level where I should be, a waste of my money and time, this is the case. Why buy the gems.

greygull
09-23-12, 02:54 PM
I purchased gems to buy more cooking devices quicker,then I was told I had to advance to level 37 to buy get another one, now that I am there it will not let me. Now I have to wait until level 41. My question is, if I pay to advance quicker, will it continue to lock me out until I level where I should be, a waste of my money and time, this is the case. Why buy the gems.

Try restarting your device

MeshaZz
09-24-12, 08:09 AM
Can someone please help me to find out who has access to my restaurant? On several occasions over the weekend,I logged into my restaurant,only to find that food that I'd been cooking was already served on counters that I had in storage. I know that glitches like this can happen because just over a month ago,I was unable to login to my own restaurant. Every time I tried accessing my place,someone else's restaurant was showing up as my own & I could redecorate,cook & serve food there,though I didn't. Can someone please help,my gems are getting awfully low.

sweetstuff525
09-24-12, 08:10 AM
Can someone please help me to find out who has access to my restaurant? On several occasions over the weekend,I logged into my restaurant,only to find that food that I'd been cooking was already served on counters that I had in storage. I know that glitches like this can happen because just over a month ago,I was unable to login to my own restaurant. Every time I tried accessing my place,someone else's restaurant was showing up as my own & I could redecorate,cook & serve food there,though I didn't. Can someone please help,my gems are getting awfully low.

You should email support@teamlava.com

ddffgg2
09-26-12, 10:05 AM
Hi,
Some collectibles very very rare, and that is true for RS and BS. For example knives, cooking shirt. And some I received more than 200. It is ok? I am 85+ level

howdy2you
09-26-12, 11:44 AM
I am unable to place construct able stoves to purchase.
I have enough cash
I have empty slots
The pop up come up "build your own pop machine"
Tap on the floor. Nothing
I have built 1 pop machine, now I cannot.
I phone lvl25
Already uninstalled and reinstalled
Thanks

kooky panda
09-26-12, 12:18 PM
Try tapping in the upper corner of the box when buying and placing.

howdy2you
09-26-12, 12:25 PM
Oh wow! It worked. Thanks��

BLove72
10-03-12, 12:52 AM
I have been playing Since Jan 2011 on Android. I'm a level 98, and have been suffering through many bugs in the game over the last 9 months. Some examples of issues are:
-not being able to scroll through the Messages screen
-force close every time I accept a new neighbor request
-force close when loading my neighbor list under Social
-menu buttons disappearing from the screen when visiting neighbors
-force close as soon as the title screen came on to open the game
Everyday, i had to do countless "clear data" and reinstalls, sometimes taking 5 to 10 attempts just to open the game.

Then, with the update in early September, all my worries were lifted. The difference was like night and day. Everything loaded properly and I could access all areas of the game without glitch.

But my joy was short-lived. Starting last week with the weekly update, the game has regressed again with no changes that I did. Recurring bugs now:
-cannot scroll thru Messages
-force close when accepting or declining gifts
-cookbook not loading when tapping on an appliance (game then freezes and force closes)
-buttons missing from Main Menu as well as images and buttons missing on Welcome Back screen

I am using a Motorola DROID R2D2 with game version 1.5.5.1. Please tell me why these bugs seem to come back with each update. Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

P.S.-Please make it where you don't have to scroll thru each item over again in the cookbook when cooking the same dish on multiple appliances. (Example: select Roast Chicken on 1st oven. 2nd oven, have to scroll thru all other oven items to reselect Roast Chicken. and so on. This was not the case before the September Android update.)

greygull
10-03-12, 09:26 AM
@BLove72 - there is a new update today to version 1.5.5.3. Try updating, see if it helps. Do you have the game moved to your SD card? Do you use a task manager/****er before opening the game?

BLove72
10-03-12, 05:36 PM
Today's update has made the game unplayable. I uninstalled, then reinstalled the newest version. (It is not on my SD card.) I don't regularly use a task ****er but I have before when trying to open the game. This is what I experience now:
-Title screen takes more than 60 seconds to load, then get "Force close/wait/Report" pop up
-I choose Wait, then game opens and takes another 45 secs to load on the Welcome Back screen
-screen is unresponsive, then completely force closes before the Messages screen even shows up

Bottom line is now, I cannot even get into the game whatsoever.

I'm on Gingerbread (2.3.4). I have absolutely no problems at all with Nightclub Story or World War.

greygull
10-03-12, 05:51 PM
Try moving it to the SD card, it will help with memory.

I know devices are different, but am going to ask - can your Android version update?

BLove72
10-03-12, 06:32 PM
No, I don't think it will have any further updates, since it's an older device. I moved game to SD card, and same result.

greygull
10-03-12, 08:28 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them all the info you can (device and it's version, game and it's version, and what's happening). Also let them know you've been referred from the forum to them.

serabat
10-03-12, 08:40 PM
game version 1.5.5.2 I'm playing on a my touch 4g. Since two weeks ago when I cook dishes I have to scroll to the same meal through all the other meals. Before two weeks ago I would cook a dish and then click on another of the same appliance and it would be on the same dish that I cooked before. This made it fast and easy to cook the same dish on multiple appliances. It takes way too long to cook the dishes now. I've restarted my phone uninstalled the game ect. I've also emailed team lava support but they didnt seem to want to help me with my issue.

greygull
10-03-12, 08:44 PM
game version 1.5.5.2 I'm playing on a my touch 4g. Since two weeks ago when I cook dishes I have to scroll to the same meal through all the other meals. Before two weeks ago I would cook a dish and then click on another of the same appliance and it would be on the same dish that I cooked before. This made it fast and easy to cook the same dish on multiple appliances. It takes way too long to cook the dishes now. I've restarted my phone uninstalled the game ect. I've also emailed team lava support but they didnt seem to want to help me with my issue.

There was a new update today to 1.5.5.3 that fixed the cookbook scrolling issue :)

quiannag
10-05-12, 08:07 AM
I am having that same cookbook scrolling issue with Restaurant Story: Halloween. I wasn't having it before downloading the holiday edition. Deleted and reinstalled the app and it still didn't resolved the issue, unfortunately. It is quite annoying, especially when trying to cook the same recipe across multiple ovens.

greygull
10-05-12, 12:15 PM
I am having that same cookbook scrolling issue with Restaurant Story: Halloween. I wasn't having it before downloading the holiday edition. Deleted and reinstalled the app and it still didn't resolved the issue, unfortunately. It is quite annoying, especially when trying to cook the same recipe across multiple ovens.

What device are you on?

quiannag
10-06-12, 03:52 AM
Hi Greygull!

I'm running Restaurant story 1.6 on an iPhone 4 using iOS 5. I deleted and reinstalled for a third time and the glitch seems to be gone, so maybe it was just my device?

kooky panda
10-06-12, 07:25 AM
Hi Greygull!

I'm running Restaurant story 1.6 on an iPhone 4 using iOS 5. I deleted and reinstalled for a third time and the glitch seems to be gone, so maybe it was just my device?
The new update fixed this .

mattyboo1
10-06-12, 11:12 AM
I never an update for 1.6

mattyboo1
10-06-12, 11:13 AM
Oops I mean I never got an update for 1.6

wigglers
10-06-12, 09:02 PM
Notifications don't work after update!

m2cute4jerks
10-07-12, 04:46 PM
Are we supposed to go to TL for issues/bugs or post on here? After TL's updates on RS and BS I can not get in, it continues to foreclose on me. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and shut off and restarted my phone (android). Any suggestions, going on TWO days now.

greygull
10-07-12, 05:07 PM
Notifications don't work after update!

Try turning off notifications in the game, and on your device. Then restart your device, and turn both back on. If they're still not working, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

Are we supposed to go to TL for issues/bugs or post on here? After TL's updates on RS and BS I can not get in, it continues to foreclose on me. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and shut off and restarted my phone (android). Any suggestions, going on TWO days now.

Do you have the games moved to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the games?

Oops I mean I never got an update for 1.6

It's the Halloween version - you have to manually download it from the App Store

bj1964
10-08-12, 12:10 AM
I have got a Samsung galaxy s2 the phone is up to date software wise and game version wise since doing the last update on bakery and restaurant the games will no longer load and I have to force close as the CPU goes in the red the only way I can play them is by uninstalling and down loading each time I want to play them which is unexceptable I can't be the only one with this problem e mailed team lava no reply not a very happy game player I sure hope you can help if not will stop playing regards big jock

robind30
10-08-12, 04:10 AM
I have got a Samsung galaxy s2 the phone is up to date software wise and game version wise since doing the last update on bakery and restaurant the games will no longer load and I have to force close as the CPU goes in the red the only way I can play them is by uninstalling and down loading each time I want to play them which is unexceptable I can't be the only one with this problem e mailed team lava no reply not a very happy game player I sure hope you can help if not will stop playing regards big jock

Same problem here. My issues began after they updated it with the Dragon Story goals. I wish they would remove them and fix the issue. I can't play RS and BS. Why would I want to attempt to play another game that won't work?

ashleybrooke82
10-08-12, 11:07 AM
Try turning off notifications in the game, and on your device. Then restart your device, and turn both back on. If they're still not working, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
Do you have the games moved to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the games?

ive been having this issue for 4 days now with bakery story only, all the other games seem to be fine. i've got my game moved to sd card, have uninstall/reinstalled and restarted my phone (android) and all of my games are updated. like one of the previous posts says, it works for the first time i open it after reinstalling but that's it. it continues to force close. ive got a task ****er that ****s every 30mins on my phone so it's always constantly closing out background apps. help!!!

m2cute4jerks
10-09-12, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=greygull;420558]Try turning off notifications in the game, and on your device. Then restart your device, and turn both back on. If they're still not working, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

I have. I always use the task ****er/manager before opening games. I am so sad :( I am on level 98 for both RS and BS and those are the two I can not get into. Is it a Samsung issue? I have Samsung galaxy and never had this issue before.

greygull
10-09-12, 10:56 AM
What is the device and it's version that everyone is having problems with?

What happens when it force closes? Is there a report? Can you either get a screenshot of the report, or just post what the report says please?

m2cute4jerks
10-09-12, 11:00 AM

Mine is Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S(T959) BTW I have NO problems with FS, PS or Zoo - yes, I am first to admit I am addicted to these games :O

robind30
10-09-12, 04:14 PM

What happens when it force closes? Is there a report? Can you either get a screenshot of the report, or just post what the report says please?

I have an HTC Evo Shift. BS and RS both try to load, but sit there until I get the force close message. This started after the Dragon Story goal was added. The report says the application is not responding and that I'm low on memory. I have plenty of spare memory. My game is on my SD card and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't work and neither does using task manager.

kooky panda
10-09-12, 05:22 PM
I have an HTC Evo Shift. BS and RS both try to load, but sit there until I get the force close message. This started after the Dragon Story goal was added. The report says the application is not responding and that I'm low on memory. I have plenty of spare memory. My game is on my SD card and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't work and neither does using task manager.
Try exiting out of all your applications running in the background while you are playing.

robind30
10-09-12, 05:56 PM
Try exiting out of all your applications running in the background while you are playing.

Thanks, but I've done that. I haven't changed anything and didn't have any problems until I got the DS goal.

kooky panda
10-09-12, 06:24 PM
Thanks, but I've done that. I haven't changed anything and didn't have any problems until I got the DS goal.

check you games under help menu(little number at the bottom of the screen) and make sure you have the most current game versions.

Android BS - 1.5.5.4

Android RS - 1.5.5.3

m2cute4jerks
10-10-12, 08:12 AM
check you games under help menu(little number at the bottom of the screen) and make sure you have the most current game versions.

Android BS - 1.5.5.4

Android RS - 1.5.5.3
I have done that also. When you delete and reinstall the game, I would assume that is the current version! I am getting more and more frustrated. It is EXACTLY what robind30 said, after DS was launched and the update installed everything went to pot. The BS and RS I have clocks then it comes with message that said says SORRY! BS has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again. Then it has the FORE CLOSE button. I can not take screen shot or anything bc I can not even ENTER the games.

kooky panda
10-10-12, 10:09 AM
I have done that also. When you delete and reinstall the game, I would assume that is the current version! I am getting more and more frustrated. It is EXACTLY what robind30 said, after DS was launched and the update installed everything went to pot. The BS and RS I have clocks then it comes with message that said says SORRY! BS has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again. Then it has the FORE CLOSE button. I can not take screen shot or anything bc I can not even ENTER the games.
When you get for force close, hit the report button. What error message are you getting?

iSleepyPanda
10-11-12, 03:33 AM

Android BS - 1.5.5.4

Android RS - 1.5.5.3

I'm on Android RS version 1.5.5.4 and having the same issues reported. This started happening after the Dragon story goals began.

-Notifications not working properly. I get a prompt but no message. The prompt is a big hamburger that flashes fullscreen but no message. Prior to DS goals, I would get a small notification at the bottom of the screen.
-Force close or wait message at the loading screen. The reason is, app not responding.
-If I can get pass the force close message, the loading screen last a good 45 seconds to a minute before the game loads. It doesn't help that I'm then spammed with a bunch of pop up messages from "rate the app" to "limited time only" discount on gems. Btw, it's not limited time if the same deal runs every week. If the amount discounted does change, just say this week's offer xx% off gems.
-I'm still having issues with losing coins or the amount displayed as earned since my last visit doesn't reflect in my overall total. Please don't tell me this i cosmetic. It's not.

Yes I have cleared cache
Yes I have the latest version as of this moment
Yes I have uninstalled/reinstalled
Yes I have tried SD card
Yes I have shut off in game notifications ( I don't have the option directly on my phone)
Yes I have shut off my phone and started it again
Yes I have turned on in game notifications
Yes I have done all of the above several times

And yes I am still having the same issues as others have reported.

m2cute4jerks
10-11-12, 11:16 AM
When you get for force close, hit the report button. What error message are you getting?

I can not even get into the game, it clocks then the fore close button comes up. I do not think they updated the updates to work with android phones.

robind30
10-11-12, 05:00 PM
I'm on Android RS version 1.5.5.4 and having the same issues reported. This started happening after the Dragon story goals began.

-Notifications not working properly. I get a prompt but no message. The prompt is a big hamburger that flashes fullscreen but no message. Prior to DS goals, I would get a small notification at the bottom of the screen.
-Force close or wait message at the loading screen. The reason is, app not responding.
-If I can get pass the force close message, the loading screen last a good 45 seconds to a minute before the game loads. It doesn't help that I'm then spammed with a bunch of pop up messages from "rate the app" to "limited time only" discount on gems. Btw, it's not limited time if the same deal runs every week. If the amount discounted does change, just say this week's offer xx% off gems.
-I'm still having issues with losing coins or the amount displayed as earned since my last visit doesn't reflect in my overall total. Please don't tell me this i cosmetic. It's not.

Yes I have cleared cache
Yes I have the latest version as of this moment
Yes I have uninstalled/reinstalled
Yes I have tried SD card
Yes I have shut off in game notifications ( I don't have the option directly on my phone)
Yes I have shut off my phone and started it again
Yes I have turned on in game notifications
Yes I have done all of the above several times

And yes I am still having the same issues as others have reported.

This. Exactly what I'm dealing with and what I've done.

The notification is off for RS and BS. Instead of having a small bar at the bottom of the screen with a message, there's no message at all and the cake/burger covers the entire screen. It's obviously a bug because the image doesn't even look correct. I can't take screenshots from my phone or I would.

More than anything, though, I would just like to get into my games without taking 15 minutes of retrying each.

mc4martyc
10-13-12, 06:17 AM
Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Samsung galaxy S3 latest update and been happening for last 3 days. starts to load then comes up with 'Unfortunately RS has stopped' then get report or ok as options.

eastie41
10-13-12, 09:22 AM
Hi! Bad News to report. At 7:45 AM, PST, my Halloween Restaurant Story locked up and/or indicated that I did not have internet service. Per your instructions, I've reinstalled the app 4 times. I lost about 5 counters of food, counters that were full! I did not loose my gems, points or level.

I really like the game. However, I've had to reinstall it several times over the past 2 weeks. Those times, everything came back. Now today, I reinstalled it 4 times. I have an iPad 2. Everything else on my iPad works fine.

I read that your website was down for maintenance on 10/12/12. Is there any chance that my food will be re-appear? What should I do?

Thanks!

E

kooky panda
10-13-12, 12:48 PM
Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Samsung galaxy S3 latest update and been happening for last 3 days. starts to load then comes up with 'Unfortunately RS has stopped' then get report or ok as options.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .

Hi! Bad News to report. At 7:45 AM, PST, my Halloween Restaurant Story locked up and/or indicated that I did not have internet service. Per your instructions, I've reinstalled the app 4 times. I lost about 5 counters of food, counters that were full! I did not loose my gems, points or level.

I really like the game. However, I've had to reinstall it several times over the past 2 weeks. Those times, everything came back. Now today, I reinstalled it 4 times. I have an iPad 2. Everything else on my iPad works fine.

I read that your website was down for maintenance on 10/12/12. Is there any chance that my food will be re-appear? What should I do?

Thanks!

E

Make sure your Ipad has the most current IOS version. (under settings-general-versions)
Most current version is 6.0.
At least make sure you have at least version 5.1.
Also go under settings -safari and clear cookies and data.

robind30
10-13-12, 02:50 PM
It takes me about 25 minutes to log into RS. I give up.

At least BS loads fine with the new Halloween edition for Android.

robind30
10-13-12, 03:07 PM
It takes me about 25 minutes to log into RS. I give up.

At least BS loads fine with the new Halloween edition for Android.

Oops. Spoke too soon on BS Halloween. Should've known an update wouldn't actually fix anything.

iSleepyPanda
10-14-12, 04:54 AM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .

Make sure your Ipad has the most current IOS version. (under settings-general-versions)
Most current version is 6.0.
At least make sure you have at least version 5.1.
Also go under settings -safari and clear cookies and data.

What about those of us who have done this and more? Can we at least get an acknowledgement that there is an issue with the the app and not our installs/phones? At least a "We are currently addressing the issue" or something other than uninstall/reinstall, clear cache, etc.

Thanks

purplerulzz
10-14-12, 08:52 AM
Hi, am having a problem buying any of the equipment that needs to be built. Just gives me a message that I need parts but how do I request parts if I don't know what I need for that piece of equipment? Do I have to wait til I have all the parts, I didn't on my first one. I am on the iPad 2, just reloaded the game, I have done everything that I could find in the forums.

queentina3
10-14-12, 09:07 AM
Hi, am having a problem buying any of the equipment that needs to be built. Just gives me a message that I need parts but how do I request parts if I don't know what I need for that piece of equipment? Do I have to wait til I have all the parts, I didn't on my first one. I am on the iPad 2, just reloaded the game, I have done everything that I could find in the forums.

Click near the top of the appliance, not near the hammer, and you should be able to purchase it.

bluemoonday
10-15-12, 07:37 PM
Kindle Fire:1.3.5
ISSUE: Open game at welcome back screen you earned $ while you were gone... back screen say shows 1.5 mill coins I close the welcome screen go to neighbors and come back to my restaurant now I only have $983,000 coins. This happens often…please advise how to correct.

sadic
10-31-12, 05:46 PM
i am playing rest story halloween edition version 1.5.5.4 on a samssung galaxy s 1 am not getting notifacations and all are check in settings pls advise thx

NanaCanna
11-07-12, 03:46 PM
I'm running iOS 6 Halloween version & I was doing my new Thanksgiving goals. I just finished the part of the goal where you invite community to dinner. I then tried to open the goal back up to see what is next & every time I click the goal it closes my game. I tried restarting my iPad, I tried deleting & re-installing the game & it's still doing it. Please help! Lol

queentina3
11-07-12, 03:47 PM
I'm running iOS 6 Halloween version & I was doing my new Thanksgiving goals. I just finished the part of the goal where you invite community to dinner. I then tried to open the goal back up to see what is next & every time I click the goal it closes my game. I tried restarting my iPad, I tried deleting & re-installing the game & it's still doing it. Please help! Lol

Use the Regular version to get passed the goal then go back to using the Halloween version.

NanaCanna
11-07-12, 04:36 PM
Thank you so much Queentina, that worked! I'm back to doing my goals. I just love the forums & you guys are great the way you're always here to help us. Thanks again.

arouralilly
11-08-12, 09:24 PM
I have not gotten the new update yet I play on Android and I tried the installing it and reinstalling it and no still don't have it I have both rs and rs Halloween

queentina3
11-09-12, 05:11 AM
I have not gotten the new update yet I play on Android and I tried the installing it and reinstalling it and no still don't have it I have both rs and rs Halloween

You need to go to the Google Play Store and download RS Thanksgiving.

babypav
11-09-12, 05:34 AM
If i'm installing RS Thanksgiving, can i delete Halloween edition? Am using Andoird and it will be too many version on my tablet

queentina3
11-09-12, 06:20 AM
If i'm installing RS Thanksgiving, can i delete Halloween edition? Am using Andoird and it will be too many version on my tablet

Yes, once you download a new version it is sometimes best to delete the other versions to save on space. Make sure you move it to your SD card after you install it. :)

jensteed
11-11-12, 04:01 AM
I haven't been able to play restaurant story for the last five days. The regular edition wouldn't load and when the thanksgiving version came out it worked slightly. I can load my restaurant, collect tips and write on my own wall but I can't cook, send gifts or visit other restaurants. If I try it just force closes my game.
I've tried deleting the data (which normally help with problems like that) and uninstalling then reinstalling the game but nothing helps. Does anyone have any help or know someone who's had this problem?
I'm a level 99 (though I should be 96) android player on a Sony xperia arc. Thanks for any feedback.

KristinJeannie
11-11-12, 09:24 AM
I haven't been able to play restaurant story for the last five days. The regular edition wouldn't load and when the thanksgiving version came out it worked slightly. I can load my restaurant, collect tips and write on my own wall but I can't cook, send gifts or visit other restaurants. If I try it just force closes my game.
I've tried deleting the data (which normally help with problems like that) and uninstalling then reinstalling the game but nothing helps. Does anyone have any help or know someone who's had this problem?
I'm a level 99 (though I should be 96) android player on a Sony xperia arc. Thanks for any feedback.

I'm an Andriod user, and I've been having the same problem since I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition yesterday. (I didn't want to download it, since I had the same problems when trying to play the Halloween edition, but the new stuff wasn't showing up in the regular edition, so I downloaded it.) It takes about 3 tries for me to even log in. If I go to a neighbor's, it force closes before I can even finish tipping and gifting. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times. I tried going back to the regular version (which fixed the problem when this was happening with the Halloween edition), but now the same thing happens when I play the regular edition. I have restarted my device. I have stopped other apps. I have cleared my cache, and my game is on my SD card. Nothing has worked. If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

m2cute4jerks
11-11-12, 09:45 AM
I'm an Andriod user, and I've been having the same problem since I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition yesterday. (I didn't want to download it, since I had the same problems when trying to play the Halloween edition, but the new stuff wasn't showing up in the regular edition, so I downloaded it.) It takes about 3 tries for me to even log in. If I go to a neighbor's, it force closes before I can even finish tipping and gifting. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times. I tried going back to the regular version (which fixed the problem when this was happening with the Halloween edition), but now the same thing happens when I play the regular edition. I have restarted my device. I have stopped other apps. I have cleared my cache, and my game is on my SD card. Nothing has worked. If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
I have not been able to play for last month - same issues as you both. TeamLava has NOT helped. They continue to give same advice over and over. I think they forgot to do something for Android users in the update. BTW I am on level 99 on Android for RS and BS

KristinJeannie
11-11-12, 10:19 AM
I have not been able to play for last month - same issues as you both. TeamLava has NOT helped. They continue to give same advice over and over. I think they forgot to do something for Android users in the update. BTW I am on level 99 on Android for RS and BS

Ugh, a month? Yikes. I don't know, they were really helpful the only other time I had a major issue with this game, but I feel like something is going on with the Android version. I've seen at least 3 other threads where Android users are having the same problem. I have tried everything that was suggested, and nothing has worked (and I have a lot of memory left on both my phone and my SD card, so it's not that, either). It's very frustrating, because I really enjoy this game.

jsheim
11-11-12, 12:23 PM
Same EXACT issue...

For the last week any time I try and cook something, gift neighbors, visit neighbors and accept gifts the RS app force closes.

I've deleted/installed the app multiple times, cleared the cache, moved it to SD card, restarted my phone and I have the most current update of RS.

Incredibly frustrated, I've completely stopped playing RS because I can't play the game at all.

HTC Desire - Android 2.2
version 1.5.5.4

queentina3
11-11-12, 01:15 PM
Same EXACT issue...

For the last week any time I try and cook something, gift neighbors, visit neighbors and accept gifts the RS app force closes.

I've deleted/installed the app multiple times, cleared the cache, moved it to SD card, restarted my phone and I have the most current update of RS.

Incredibly frustrated, I've completely stopped playing RS because I can't play the game at all.

HTC Desire - Android 2.2
version 1.5.5.4

Did you check to make sure your device is upgraded to the most recent Android version update? I know some HTC Desire devices received 2.3 (Gingerbread) while others received 4.0 (Ice Cream) a few months back.

KristinJeannie
11-11-12, 01:45 PM
I have the most current version and I'm having these problems.

m2cute4jerks
11-12-12, 09:15 AM
Did you check to make sure your device is upgraded to the most recent Android version update? I know some HTC Desire devices received 2.3 (Gingerbread) while others received 4.0 (Ice Cream) a few months back.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have tried everything. I have NO issues with zoo2, Petshop or FS. It is extremely disappointing as I love BS and RS and now I am so far behind and prob have no neighbors left. I can't even get IN to either BS or RS I click the icon and get this message -SORRY! The application Bakery Story (Process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then it has a big FORECLOSE button. If I don't hit the foreclose button and wait it closes by itself.

CheezyChef
11-12-12, 01:56 PM
I am playing RS on a Kindle Fire ver 6.3.1 I had RS and Halloween RS and neither received the weekly update for the Thanksgiving items and challenges. I have uninstalled both games, restarted my device, and then reinstalled RS ver1.5.5.5 and still no updates... confused and worried, thanks The Cheezy Cafe, ID = CheezyChef

kooky panda
11-12-12, 02:00 PM
I am playing RS on a Kindle Fire ver 6.3.1 I had RS and Halloween RS and neither received the weekly update for the Thanksgiving items and challenges. I have uninstalled both games, restarted my device, and then reinstalled RS ver1.5.5.5 and still no updates... confused and worried, thanks The Cheezy Cafe, ID = CheezyChef

No word yet... See current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39384-Kindle-Fire-and-Thanksgiving-Restaurant-Story

dgcba
11-14-12, 09:35 AM
I have a question about Mastering a recipe, im new and only mastered a a few recipes until level 2 and received a gem and mAybe 75XP, can someone confirm what i should expect on Level 3 &4???

greygull
11-14-12, 10:06 AM
I have a question about Mastering a recipe, im new and only mastered a a few recipes until level 2 and received a gem and mAybe 75XP, can someone confirm what i should expect on Level 3 &4???

Level 3 will give coins and some xp, level 4 will give 1 gem and some xp (I'm not sure on how many coins or xp)

CataOlo
11-15-12, 01:11 AM
I'm sorry, I did not read the entire thread ... I have RS on my IPad, but it's been frozen for almost 2 days - I get no new customers, nobody to welcome the customers ... it's like I am in "edit" mode, but I can cook the food. Of course, now I have no room on the counters, and further more, since I don't have customers, there isn't a chance to get space any time soon. And I have no income. I have deleted and re-installed the app - nothing. Any suggestions ? Thank you.

stiktoch
11-15-12, 02:41 AM
Since yesterday I am unable to start RS. I'm running on Sony Xperia NEO, Android v 2.3.4. I restarted my phone, I reinstalled the game, I tried Thanks giving version, aside regular RS and alone. My phone will not be updated to Android 4.0. I already sent an e-mail to the manufacturer for an explanation, since older models have, in fact, already been upgraded. The only notable thing that happened just prior is a failed Youtude upgrade. I removed all upgrades but the came still crashes on startup. I get no error messsage, other than that the game stopped unexpectedly.

nessa_monster
11-15-12, 07:52 AM
Good morning! I play RS Halloween edition 1.6 on my iPod and I'm experiencing a problem with the "learn from the master" quest. I've already purchased the required amount of tile and wallpaper for the challenge but it has yet to register. In fact, i've covered my entire wall and floor with the new design. Please help. Thank you! :)

greygull
11-15-12, 09:54 AM
I'm sorry, I did not read the entire thread ... I have RS on my IPad, but it's been frozen for almost 2 days - I get no new customers, nobody to welcome the customers ... it's like I am in "edit" mode, but I can cook the food. Of course, now I have no room on the counters, and further more, since I don't have customers, there isn't a chance to get space any time soon. And I have no income. I have deleted and re-installed the app - nothing. Any suggestions ? Thank you.

Did you buy the Welcome/Autumn mat, and place it either in front of your door, or the podium? It will need to be moved to somewhere the customers don't walk - its a floor decoration, like flowers and such.

Since yesterday I am unable to start RS. I'm running on Sony Xperia NEO, Android v 2.3.4. I restarted my phone, I reinstalled the game, I tried Thanks giving version, aside regular RS and alone. My phone will not be updated to Android 4.0. I already sent an e-mail to the manufacturer for an explanation, since older models have, in fact, already been upgraded. The only notable thing that happened just prior is a failed Youtude upgrade. I removed all upgrades but the came still crashes on startup. I get no error messsage, other than that the game stopped unexpectedly.

Do you have the games moved to your SD card? Have you recently cleared the cache? Do you use a task ****er/manager?

Good morning! I play RS Halloween edition 1.6 on my iPod and I'm experiencing a problem with the "learn from the master" quest. I've already purchased the required amount of tile and wallpaper for the challenge but it has yet to register. In fact, i've covered my entire wall and floor with the new design. Please help. Thank you! :)

CataOlo
11-15-12, 02:22 PM
Thank you ! It was the welcoming mat ...from my point of view,it should be in front of the door, but apparently I am wrong.

nessa_monster
11-15-12, 11:53 PM
Did you buy the Welcome/Autumn mat, and place it either in front of your door, or the podium? It will need to be moved to somewhere the customers don't walk - its a floor decoration, like flowers and such.

Do you have the games moved to your SD card? Have you recently cleared the cache? Do you use a task ****er/manager?

I've already restarted my device and uninstalled/ installed the program. No dice.

stiktoch
11-16-12, 12:06 AM
Yes to all questions. The game is in SD card, I clear the cache regularly and I always use a task ****er.

bonneykate
11-16-12, 08:16 AM
I am running Restaurant Story on my Droid 3. I have been playing for close to 6 months and now, all of a sudden, I can't even open the game. Everytime I open it, I get a Force Close message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, to no avail. I don't have a lack of memory on my phone because I recently removed several programs I don't use. Please, I really enjoy this game and I would very much like to work as it did previously. Please advise.

blutatlvr
11-16-12, 11:41 AM
Yes to all questions. The game is in SD card, I clear the cache regularly and I always use a task ****er.

I have been having the same issue and have not been able to fully load the game for the past 2-3 days. It makes me sad, I don't want to lose any of my neighbors and I am a regular player. I have at this point completely uninstalled the game. I have tried everything to get it to open and have even deleted most all other downloaded apps. This happened once before but I was able to get on after numerous attempts, this time I am not so lucky. :(

kooky panda
11-16-12, 01:50 PM
The new RS Thanksgiving game versionis in the market - 1.5.5.4
Try installing and playing this game to see if it helps with your issues.

KristinJeannie
11-17-12, 05:38 AM
The new RS Thanksgiving game versionis in the market - 1.5.5.4
Try installing and playing this game to see if it helps with your issues.

What about those of us who have done this multiple times, along with everything else that has been suggested (task ****er, SD card, clear cache, etc.), and are still having these problems? I have done everything that was suggested, tried uninstalling/reinstalling every available version multiple times and still nothing. I am a daily player and occasional gem buyer who has not been able to play for around a week now. I have never had a problem like this in the past. Furthermore, I have seen at least 10-15 people, all Android users, post about the same issue on this forum and are just being told the same thing. It is not solving the problem.

Please do not think I am attacking you, kooky panda, or any other mods. I really respect what you all do, and you have helped me out in the past. I am just frustrated, and it seems that many people are having the same problems and nothing is fixing it.

Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

stiktoch
11-17-12, 08:53 AM
Play store says the release is from 11/8 so yes, I tried installing that several times already.

bonneykate
11-17-12, 12:41 PM
What about those of us who have done this multiple times, along with everything else that has been suggested (task ****er, SD card, clear cache, etc.), and are still having these problems?

Just throwing in my two cent plea for a fix as well. Love this game and want it to work as it did before. Please assist if possible. Thanks!

kooky panda
11-17-12, 01:51 PM
There are some devices they may not be compatible with the games.
If you have tried all the fixes, email support@teamlava.com to check with them for your specific device.

Thank you for the report. Devices with lesser specs may experience performance issues due to insufficient resources and features.

bonneykate
11-17-12, 02:00 PM
If you have tried all the fixes, email support@teamlava.com to check with them for your specific device.

I appreciate that but the game worked just fine until a week ago. So I don't think it has anything to do with my device. But I will email support as you suggest.

KristinJeannie
11-17-12, 02:39 PM

I sent an email, thanks. Is this a problem related to the recent updates? Because I have never had issues playing this game on my device in the past. I certainly hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to play on this device anymore, because that will mean I have no choice but to quit playing this game, as I cannot afford a new phone.

kooky panda
11-17-12, 02:52 PM
I sent an email, thanks. Is this a problem related to the recent updates? Because I have never had issues playing this game on my device in the past. I certainly hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to play on this device anymore, because that will mean I have no choice but to quit playing this game, as I cannot afford a new phone.
I am not really sure.. but support should be able to give you some answers concerning your device.

Hagitha
11-18-12, 11:15 AM
I play on an Android device. I install all updates, restart my phone at least once a day to clear it, and have uninstalled and reinstalled both BS and RS ....still no new goals(while having ALL versions installed on my phone).

What's up with that???

blutatlvr
11-18-12, 07:03 PM
I appreciate that but the game worked just fine until a week ago. So I don't think it has anything to do with my device. But I will email support as you suggest.

I haven't tried to re-install it in the past 2 days so I will try again tonight and if I continue with issues I will email them. I am like bonney and will really be sad if I can't play anymore.

chole82
11-20-12, 05:42 PM
I have not been able to play RS since the weekly update about 2 weeks ago. I sent a report about a week ago and have yet to hear back. I get a force close when gifting, visiting or cooking and i am unable to do any of these even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled RS and Thanksgiving RS several times with no luck. I even did a factory reset, for an unrelated issue. I am running an original Droid version 2.2.3. I can play Bakery and Fashion with more minimal, but still many force closes

bobc1701
11-21-12, 03:31 PM
Tks for info on door mat, silly me it was on front of door

bobc1701
11-21-12, 03:32 PM
Tks for info on mat, silly me had in front of door

blutatlvr
11-23-12, 06:09 AM
Well I did reinstall the app and I was able to play for a few days but yesterday the same thing started happening again. The game won't open, I have sent an email to support so hopefully they can let me know what to do to fix this issue.

chole82
11-28-12, 06:19 PM
Good luck blu...i have yet to hear a thing or see any improvement. I cant even complete the first Thanksgiving goal

crayonsetc
11-29-12, 12:31 AM
I have been playing this for awhile now, and in general, I figured out that the food in this game tends to go faster than in the bakery story, but this is a new one. I had closed my door since yesterday cuz I knew I wouldn't be on and I set my food to be food that takes awhile to cook. Tonight I logged in, served my food and I had just about all of my serving stations full (I believe there is about 28). I also served up all my gifts as well. I started more food cooking, logged into a couple other games, came back after about 15 min and ALL of my serving stations were empty!! In 15 min I served Thousands of food? How is this possible?? I didn't pay attention to my money, but I'm thinking rather than it all being served, my food has disappeared. Suggestions?? Today was the day of the maintainence. Anyone else having issues? I can figure out what all was served, but I know I had 3 pumpkin pies and 2 creme br?l?e off the top of my head.

jl0408
11-29-12, 08:50 AM
I haven't gotten any push notifications since the maintenance yesterday. I've checked my settings and the box is still checked to alert me when food is finished cooking, but no alerts have come through. Its the same thing in Bakery Story too. And its not alerting me in the other games I play either, Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Dragon and Monster Story. I've started my phone at least 3 times already hoping to correct it with no success.

meme1098
11-29-12, 08:54 AM
I haven't gotten any push notifications since the maintenance yesterday. I've checked my settings and the box is still checked to alert me when food is finished cooking, but no alerts have come through. Its the same thing in Bakery Story too. And its not alerting me in the other games I play either, Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Dragon and Monster Story. I've started my phone at least 3 times already hoping to correct it with no success.

Thread about notifications started here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41053-Notifications-Stopped-Working
Everyone's pretty much having the same problem. It started after the maintenance yesterday.

Charmens
11-30-12, 07:14 PM
My grandson and I enjoys this game and look forward of constantly improving our store. But today, we may be out of business from lose of interest. Each time we aim to reach the next level to buys more stoves and oven the system denies us. We get a new message that says "you reached your maximum appliance for this level" and we didn't even buy anything we even expanded the store twice since then. This happen about two times and each time we had go up about 2 levels. Can anyone help us? We are on level 28 now. And we expanded the store about 4 times and moved up about 4 levels. It becoming discouraging now. Can someone help me?

queentina3
11-30-12, 07:18 PM
My grandson and I enjoys this game and look forward of constantly improving our store. But today, we may be out of business from lose of interest. Each time we aim to reach the next level to buys more stoves and oven the system denies us. We get a new message that says "you reached your maximum appliance for this level" and we didn't even buy anything we even expanded the store twice since then. This happen about two times and each time we had go up about 2 levels. Can anyone help us? We are on level 28 now. And we expanded the store about 4 times and moved up about 4 levels. It becoming discouraging now. Can someone help me?

These are the levels each appliance slot opens up at. If you've reached a level that should open an appliance slot, and it doesn't open up for you, force close your game then go back in and you should see the slot opened up. For level 28 you should be allowed 8 appliance slots.

Start - 2
Level 5 - 3
Level 10 - 4
Level 14 - 5
Level 19 - 6
Level 23 - 7
Level 28 - 8
Level 32 - 9
Level 37 - 10
Level 41 - 11
Level 46 - 12
Level 50 - 13
Level 55 - 14
Level 59 - 15
Level 64 - 16
Level 68 - 17
Level 73 - 18

chole82
12-01-12, 07:00 AM
I have not been able to play RS since the weekly update about 2 weeks ago. I sent a report about a week ago and have yet to hear back. I get a force close when gifting, visiting or cooking and i am unable to do any of these even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled RS and Thanksgiving RS several times with no luck. I even did a factory reset, for an unrelated issue. I am running an original Droid version 2.2.3. I can play Bakery and Fashion with more minimal, but still many force closes

Still having issues

triciag2012
12-02-12, 06:48 PM
I am having one issue in both RS and BS and a separate issue in just RS. In RS and BS, my gifts are not always there. They seem to disappear off the screen. I will hopefully post pics to show what I mean.

Second issue in RS, is that after leaving game open for a few minutes, I realized that I only have 4 customers sitting at the tables. I will also try posting a pic.

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1, BS version 1.6.1, and RS version 1.6

triciag2012
12-02-12, 06:54 PM
I am having one issue in both RS and BS and a separate issue in just RS. In RS and BS, my gifts are not always there. They seem to disappear off the screen. I will hopefully post pics to show what I mean.

Second issue in RS, is that after leaving game open for a few minutes, I realized that I only have 4 customers sitting at the tables. I will also try posting a pic.

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1, BS version 1.6.1, and RS version 1.6

I forgot to add that I have restarted device and uninstalled/reinstalled. I never had problems with the gifts until after the maintenance last week. I can't speak for the reduced number of customers. I never noticed it until today.

crayonsetc
12-04-12, 02:40 AM
UGH!!! I play on my iPad 1. Tonight I went in, served a bunch of food that I started yesterday and since I knew I would be around for awhile, I started some shorter length cooking time food. I had 2 on my grill for an hour and about 5 pots of clam chowder for 30 min. When time was up, I went in, served those up and started some 2 hour foods on my stoves 3 curry & 2 ramen to be exact and I did 2 tbones on the grill) I also started some 12 hour foods on the oven. I came back a few min ago, figuring it was about time to serve up my tbones and much to my surprise... I had 5 pots of clam chowder & my to shrimp skewers WASTED!!! I am not spending gems to recover something I already served. I took a screen shot, but it only shows the wasted stuff not what I had started cooking. What is going on?? At least when I lost all my food the other day I could blame it on the maintenance stuff!
Thx
Leslie
ID: Crayonsetc

steve280
12-04-12, 12:56 PM
hi playing rs on htc desire android 2.2.2 game version 1.5.5.4. Since early november have been unable to gift or cook, have tried resetting, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache and the thanksgiving version but still not working

chole82
12-04-12, 03:33 PM
hi playing rs on htc desire android 2.2.2 game version 1.5.5.4. Since early november have been unable to gift or cook, have tried resetting, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache and the thanksgiving version but still not working

Same as me! Right after the update in early november! I can also only accept about 3 to 5 gifts at a time before force close. I am finally able to get to the message area so i can see my messages and post to people about my lack of gifting

PartyScout
12-05-12, 01:40 PM
The French Fries spoil immediately.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41573-French-Fries-Spoil-Immediately

m2cute4jerks
12-05-12, 02:01 PM
How do I email the support? I have not gotten ANY response when I email them through the Market. I am getting soooo crabby it has been 2 months now since I have not been able to play RS or BS. I can play ALL other games. I have run out of patience! I am going to request all my money back I spent on gems AND all the time I put into the games (BOTH at level 99) ~ I am at the end of my rope, and if anyone asks me -- did you restart, close aps, clear cache, are you on current version one more time I will scream!!!!!!!!!!!!

chole82
12-05-12, 07:29 PM
OMG I JUST LOST A HUGE RANT I WAS TRYING TO POST! Lmfao....im having same issues...i have done all that was suggested with no luck. Obviously this is a team lava bug since other people are having issues.

I havent been able to cook or gift in a month. Missed out on thanksgiving goals as well

kooky panda
12-07-12, 10:21 PM
New manual update for RS (regular game) for IOS . 1.6.3- In itunes Store.

cjyhc4
12-08-12, 06:57 AM
Why is the Turtle Soup recipe only available in the Thanksgiving edition, but the Christmas goals require use of it?

FrozenTurtle
12-08-12, 08:59 AM
Why is the Turtle Soup recipe only available in the Thanksgiving edition, but the Christmas goals require use of it?

Turtle Soup and the other Christmas content is currently available in any version of Restaurant Story for iOS and Restaurant Story: Christmas for Android. Be sure you are looking in the regular Oven.

hoty0
12-10-12, 12:12 PM
Having serious issues since the upgrade in RS. This morning I was making a lot of dishes...mostly 12 hour dishes and as I tapped the last one, my restaurant went to "processing" and when it came back to normal All of my dishes were ready to serve...even the 12 hr ones. I couldn't understand why but I served them and started cooking more. Left RS to check BS and when I returned to restaurant I realized i only had 6 gems. Before the "processing" I had saved up 40 gems! I emailed support but haven't heard back. Took a mid morning break to serve 2 of the required 8 chocolate milks and start 2 more...that was at 11 am. Just took my lunch break @ 1:45 to be ready to serve up those two chocolate milks and it says they have 2 1/2 hrs left! They are 3 hour dishes. Also my 4 hour scallops say they have 4 1/2 hours left! I am completely flabbergasted! Wish I had never updated!!

Since update I have had dishes that were already served and on the tables suddenly reappear on the stoves. Things mysteriously get purchased, most of them costing precious gems that I was saving for Christmas decor! I am seriously considering quitting this ame altogether. It is supposed to be fun, not stressful. And it was up until last week.

blutatlvr
12-11-12, 07:37 PM
Okay so once again RS will not load. It has been about a week since I have been able to get online. :(

yummycafe1314
12-12-12, 05:59 AM
i has 50+ gems before the RS down last nite. but after it was up again i only have 5 gems left. Where can I report this.

kooky panda
12-12-12, 06:14 AM
i has 50+ gems before the RS down last nite. but after it was up again i only have 5 gems left. Where can I report this.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
12-13-12, 08:47 PM
New version update for Regular RS-IOS- version 1.6.5

kylebusch
12-15-12, 01:21 PM
This isn't this big of a issue but when I selected a recipe then would select it again it would go to the same recipe I deleted before. When I got the update I would put a recipe in then it would. Take me to the very first recipe instead the one I had selected before

kccreation
12-17-12, 08:52 AM
I'm playing on kindle fire 1.5.5.4 and I do not have the christmas goals or new items. i did get the red christmas oven with 3 recipes. i have installed thanksgiving, halloween and regular and still nothing.

kooky panda
12-17-12, 11:06 AM
This isn't this big of a issue but when I selected a recipe then would select it again it would go to the same recipe I deleted before. When I got the update I would put a recipe in then it would. Take me to the very first recipe instead the one I had selected before
What is the version number of the game you are playing? check under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen

I'm playing on kindle fire 1.5.5.4 and I do not have the christmas goals or new items. i did get the red christmas oven with 3 recipes. i have installed thanksgiving, halloween and regular and still nothing.
These have not been released to kindle fire yet.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:23 PM
I consistently get "Restaurant Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!
My RS version is 1.6.5.

qtpie26
12-19-12, 06:57 AM
Hi I have restaurant story 1.6 and recently you released some new dishes on dec. 6 2012 like gingerbread house, French fries, opinion rings ect... And NONE of the newly released dishes are in my oven tab EXCEPT for the turtle soup. I find it frustrating because without those dishes, I can't participate in any of the Holiday goals! This happened again to me in October of this year. I didn't have the candy corn dish or the mummy pizza. Can you please fix this???

rupertsmom1
12-19-12, 07:54 PM
I seem to have lost all my Christmas recipes in both RS and BS. I haven't checked my other games yet to see if anything is up with them. Oh, I have the HTC Desire....

Nikki_Finn
12-22-12, 02:38 PM
were the halloween recipes on the: stove, grill & oven removed today?

if so, then i guess it's not a bug.
but it is a drag.
cause i still needed to master a few. :(

idigvb
12-23-12, 05:57 AM
I am on an iPad 1 and my RS isn't getting any customers and my food is not going bad...it seems like its frozen in time ! Have not played in a while because it seems stuck. Thought I'd try the holiday goals but it doesn't seem worth it if the game doesn't work

kooky panda
12-23-12, 07:48 AM
I seem to have lost all my Christmas recipes in both RS and BS. I haven't checked my other games yet to see if anything is up with them. Oh, I have the HTC Desire....
Make sure you are playing on the christmas game.

were the halloween recipes on the: stove, grill & oven removed today?

if so, then i guess it's not a bug.
but it is a drag.
cause i still needed to master a few. :(

I would guess that yes these have been removed because seasonal items are not permanent.

I am on an iPad 1 and my RS isn't getting any customers and my food is not going bad...it seems like its frozen in time ! Have not played in a while because it seems stuck. Thought I'd try the holiday goals but it doesn't seem worth it if the game doesn't work

Make sure you do not have a welcome mat in front of your door.
Also try restarting your device.

yellowcarebaer
12-23-12, 12:03 PM
iPad 6.0.1 - Model MD419LL
RS: 1.6.5
RS:CS: 1.6.6
I am unable to find the "Christmas Pear Torte" in the RS:CS version. I installed the RS:CS with no problems but I am unable to complete the challenge as the Christmas Pear Torte is not showing up under the Basic Oven or any of the other ovens. I had my husband uninstall RS and RS:CS, reboot my iPad, then re-installed both games. It still does not show up. I even spent 1 gem to complete the 1st Day of Christmas, but now I am stuck on the 2nd Day of Christmas since I still do not have the ability to bake the Christmas Pear Torte.

idigvb
12-24-12, 06:45 AM
I had a welcome mat. Who would ever believe using a welcome mat at the door would block it! Tx

tozer0783
12-26-12, 07:16 PM
I also can not see the christmas pear torte
I am playing on an andriod tablet

Tina_Marie66
12-27-12, 04:50 PM
HELP!! I recently just started playing this game, I love it:)) Now I need a drink machine....I press buy for 10,0000 coins, then pop up comes on and says with the help of friends for bolts and nuts I apparently need. But the is no request link to ask or them. What do I do or how may I get this machine??? I need this to fill order. Thank you everyone

queentina3
12-27-12, 07:21 PM
I also can not see the christmas pear torte
I am playing on an andriod tablet

Make sure you're using RS Xmas version and look on the OVEN under the DESSERT tab, as that is where that recipe is located.

HELP!! I recently just started playing this game, I love it:)) Now I need a drink machine....I press buy for 10,0000 coins, then pop up comes on and says with the help of friends for bolts and nuts I apparently need. But the is no request link to ask or them. What do I do or how may I get this machine??? I need this to fill order. Thank you everyone

Click in the upper left corner, not on the I, and then it should be able to be placed on your floor.

tozer0783
12-28-12, 06:51 AM
I have tryed looking in the dessert recipes and it is still not there. I have tryed to reinstall and that didn't work either is there somthing else I can try