PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

kooky panda
03-25-12, 12:10 PM
Current versions of the game:
iOS - 1.0.3
Android - 1.0.4
Kindle Fire - 1.0.4
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Nightclub Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for drinks) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

HmongVillager
04-15-12, 12:06 PM
Sometimes when i visit clubs with more stuff, the game seems to get laggy.
I play on ipod4th gen.

jakinyc
05-08-12, 07:22 AM
I have the new iPad and nightclub story is running slow. The dancers walk around like zombies. It's lagging really bad. I have deleted it and reinstalled about 8 times over the past 2 weeks. It works good for the first 5 minutes then it's back to slow motion. It's very annoying and cutting out on the money I would be making because the dancers and not going in and out like they usually do. Please help! Aside from reinstalling my hands are tied. thanks!

kooky panda
05-08-12, 07:31 AM
I have the new iPad and nightclub story is running slow. The dancers walk around like zombies. It's lagging really bad. I have deleted it and reinstalled about 8 times over the past 2 weeks. It works good for the first 5 minutes then it's back to slow motion. It's very annoying and cutting out on the money I would be making because the dancers and not going in and out like they usually do. Please help! Aside from reinstalling my hands are tied. thanks!

Try force closing the game and other applications running to see if this helps

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

babyruffy
05-11-12, 02:50 AM
I am playing on Android HTC EVO 2.3
When you first added the new stars I could mix drinks & collect tips without much lagging. Recently I can hardly even move my club around. Have to wait too long to move to another set of drink mixers or move game to collect tips. Visiting other clubs -some of my nbrs repeatedly force close-I have to tip on a dark screen blindly or over a different club.
I have had more unresolved repeated issues on this game then on the other 3 of your games I play. I sure wish you would polish up this game before expanding to other platforms & adding more new games. :(

kooky panda
05-11-12, 05:07 AM
check and make sure you have the most current version for your device.
Try moving your game to your SD card and clear out your cache.
When you finish playing, use a task ****er to close out TL games.

suesfarmm
05-11-12, 04:10 PM
My game is frozen and won't load players who have a lot of items on it. I am using an htc impulse. It was working just fine then froze all of a sudden.

kooky panda
05-11-12, 04:30 PM
My game is frozen and won't load players who have a lot of items on it. I am using an htc impulse. It was working just fine then froze all of a sudden.

Try force closing the game or restarting your device.

FLD31
05-11-12, 07:31 PM
I am playing on Android HTC EVO 2.3 Nightclub Story 1.0.4
I have tried uninstalling the app and the reinstalling the game but it still lags to the point that you can't tell if you're making drinks...its almost as if the game is frozen. Just started doing this the last few days.

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:05 PM
I am playing on Android HTC EVO 2.3 Nightclub Story 1.0.4
I have tried uninstalling the app and the reinstalling the game but it still lags to the point that you can't tell if you're making drinks...its almost as if the game is frozen. Just started doing this the last few days.
Is the game lagging all of the time, or just when you have the dance floor music playing? Do you also have other apps running in the background?

FLD31
05-24-12, 06:23 PM
Is the game lagging all of the time, or just when you have the dance floor music playing? Do you also have other apps running in the background?

As long as the music isn't playing then it will lag but if the music is playing the game freezes. I've closed all the apps in the background and it still does it. Tried to uninstall and reinstall it again but got the same result.

FLD31
05-30-12, 08:20 PM

Game lags regardless but it just freezes when the music is playing. Have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall but still does the same thing

Kristen4794
06-03-12, 02:35 PM
what do the timers above the peoples heads mean?

kooky panda
06-03-12, 02:43 PM
what do the timers above the peoples heads mean?

It means they are thinking.... looking for a place to sit, dance or get a drink

sweett383
06-07-12, 06:33 PM
This lag issue is rather bothersome... Have the discovered a way to resolve it? I have cleared cache, re installed, force closed and task ****ed way too much for the game to continue to act this way. In order for me to play at half the speed I have to block the door, then wait to clear all of the dancers (the moving up & down lag is horrible), then try to make drinks.

As I make the drinks, I have to "break" and go to the design function, to clear the bubbles above the bar I have prepared, then continue to the batch of bars.

jensteed
07-22-12, 04:09 AM
I've had the same problem for weeks. I'm on a Sony Ericsson xperia arc (android) and the game is nearly unplayable. I'm around level 51 and it takes up to half an hour to collect my drinks and set on new ones (sometimes longer) no matter how many times I've uninstalled it or emptied the cache it doesn't get any better. There's serious lagging when the music is stopped and a complete freeze when it's playing. Black screens when I visit people and sometimes at my own club. I really hope that there will be some way to fix it soon!

zakilee
07-24-12, 07:33 PM
My nightclub is completely missing, or maybe I just have another persons club! I was on level 72 with 34 cash and almost 6 million coins, logged out and came back an hour later. Now, my club is basic at a level 7, everything I have is missing (including the money and decorations), my gifts and neighbors have vanished, and my entire storm id has changed. I have tried re-booting my phone, and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. I play on HTC android incredible, game version 1.0.4.

pusslicker
07-26-12, 10:04 AM
Android model number SCH-I510 updated everyday nightclub story 1.0.4 have some performance issues but the bigest is Neighbors. Cant edit my neighbors, cant see who add me and when i add neighbors it says invite sent but I cant see it on the invite screen or neighbors screen.

kooky panda
07-26-12, 10:54 AM
Android model number SCH-I510 updated everyday nightclub story 1.0.4 have some performance issues but the bigest is Neighbors. Cant edit my neighbors, cant see who add me and when i add neighbors it says invite sent but I cant see it on the invite screen or neighbors screen.

See Current BUG THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?40508-pusslicker)

jensteed
07-27-12, 07:35 AM
Today for the first time in weeks my nightclub is working perfectly, I'm absolutely thrilled. I just hope it keeps up and doesn't start freezing again. It wasn't working for nearly two months. Is anyone else's fixed?

venti77
07-30-12, 11:01 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32463-No-Internet-connection-again

ivestj84
08-04-12, 04:48 AM
My device is iPad version 5.1.1, game version is 1.0.3
Issue: I am unable to store my wall decos, as soon as I tab on the item, the game will close down immediately. I have tried to restart my device & this problem still keeps happening. Please can you have a look at this for me? Many thanks.

Mpr102
08-13-12, 06:17 PM
Help help help Me!!!!!

ICan't Open My Club.

MY drink Will Spoiled
Please Fix Force Close By Update

My Device Android OS
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

MrsB1589
08-16-12, 09:43 AM
I have an android and nightclub story version 1.0.4. And my money keep disappearing. When I opened the app it said my total was around $45000, but then within a minute or so it just went down to $35000 and i didn't buy anything. I went to my task manager and closed the app and then started it up again and it still said $35000

rebel_coyote
09-05-12, 12:27 PM
When I post on anyone's wall, including my own, it posts what I typed minus the last two letters. For example if I posted: Thanks, it will post: Than --- I am playing on an iPhone 4s all updated

kooky panda
09-05-12, 01:46 PM
When I post on anyone's wall, including my own, it posts what I typed minus the last two letters. For example if I posted: Thanks, it will post: Than --- I am playing on an iPhone 4s all updated

I checked and mine is posting full. (iphone 4).
Try restarting your device. You can also try deleting the game and redownloading.

cookietyler
09-09-12, 08:02 AM
Nightclub story has been force closing on me for days now, it's making me sad.

nplat001
09-16-12, 06:30 AM
I am on an iPhone 4s version 1.0.3 and my drinks don't see unless I have the game open and on my club. I've forced close the game and also restarted my device and nothing is happening

khadiah
10-10-12, 05:45 PM
I wonder if anyone had this glitch:

After fixing a drink while the door is block, the table moves from the door by itself.

My customers coming in walking like zombies.

Sometimes my drinks disappear and then reappear after restarting my game and then disappears again after collecting your tips.

jonestessie
12-04-12, 10:49 AM
i am playing nightclub story on kindle fire version 10.2.1. the version of ncs is 1.0.4 and there is no
audio. i have restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck, still no audio on the game. plz help. thanks

kooky panda
12-04-12, 11:41 AM
i am playing nightclub story on kindle fire version 10.2.1. the version of ncs is 1.0.4 and there is no
audio. i have restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck, still no audio on the game. plz help. thanks

Do you have sound on other games and apps?

If so, check the game under main, then settings, make sure your sounds effects and game music buttons are checked.

babsicles
12-08-12, 10:19 AM
I play NS version 1.0.4 on Kindle fire version 6.3.1 and ever since December 4, every time I try to open it it has force closed on me. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, cleared the cache, and shut down my device several times. Happened after the update, at first it would force close when i tried to order the new christmas drinks, then it just happened every time.

Am pretty close to just uninstalling it permanently since nothing I have tried has helped. Would appreciate any help on this issue.

clubbleu
02-02-13, 08:59 PM
Nightclub story question, on my android i play my playlist music, but others cant hear ? Like my friends and neighbors?

msrose12
02-08-13, 07:07 PM
i dont know the thread to post this in but something that bugs me is that popup i get every time i accept a gift, on bakery theres no popup like its different and also faster. i wish nightclub was like that on terms of accepting gifts.

selinab
07-06-13, 11:39 AM
Hi . I have been trying to play nightclub story on my samsung s3 , but it badly glitches , my decorations dont load and sometimes the app will just freeze altogether . Ive never had this problem with the other tl games . Can anyone tell me what the problem may be ?

mistipetal
07-23-13, 01:06 PM
I'm having issues with the screen freezing and sluggish movement. I've tried re-installing and re-starting. I enjoy the game a lot but I'm really frustrated and it's the only TL game that does this. Any suggestions?

mistipetal
07-30-13, 10:53 AM
I don't know if this will help anyone, but I reduced the size of my dance floor and it seems to have helped quite a bit.

TinksThots
08-03-13, 06:11 PM
The more decorations, chairs, counters, bars, etc. you have, the more resources your device has to use to render them every time you load your club, therefore the slower it'll run. The flashing floors and number of customers on the screen at once affects it the most, because those are constantly moving. My advice: Block your door while you're in there serving and mixing drinks and gathering your tips, you'll have a much easier time getting all that done without the customers eating up your device's RAM, then unblock it when you're done. Don't use the door-blocking thing to try to stock up on drinks though, because if you unblock and your stock disappears without giving you your coins, it's considered your own fault because the game isn't designed to do that, and the loss is not supported or compensated. :)

YallaHolla
11-27-14, 12:29 PM
Android 5.0 (Nexus 7 2013) Nightclub Story 1.0.4.1

Hi I have recently updated my device to android lollipop (5.0) and whenever I go onto the nightclub story game, as you can see clearly in this screenshot, the names of the club &the option to visit them do not appear. This occurs on my wall & when I check out other's walls too. It doesn't happen anywhere else but only the walls. Please fix as soon as possible as my mum has had this issue for weeks but I thought it was fixed by now, and now I have it & realise it must be due to the game bugging out on an android 5.0 device. Thank you.

mine9701
03-10-15, 12:55 AM
My nightclub story stops all the time. I have android version 4.4.2 and nightclub story version 1.0.4.1. I can play sometimes for 10 minutes but after that I only enter the story and it stops.

Manny1344
05-04-15, 10:52 PM
Nightclub story is no longer supported, the app is "as is" they haven't pushed out an update in years :(

queenjulz1yt
08-07-19, 07:23 PM
i think if you constantly get low storage message on your device this is probably the issue. tale as old as time. clear all old emails on device and text even call logs... this will help unclog your virtual pipes. long with what everyone else says have plenty of elbow room is usually the reason for device lagging on anything. save your videos and pics even mp3 to a cloud and your device should run better than normal. gl

queenjulz1yt
08-07-19, 07:34 PM
hey panda I hope youre having a superb evening. the main issue i want dealt with is that there is not a name for who is commenting on your main message wall. you have to investigate your news feed to see who may have tipped. i feel that the device doesnt matter because all my neighbors taught me to sign your message as you go from club to club. it is making it even more anti social than it already was.

next issue can you tell me why other people, my friends, can not hear my custom playlist. no one wants to play music for cartoon people. i read it was only for customers but that is so lame. can you voice for us to let us share our tunes not the mp3 just the sounds they make. not asking for napster lol just that when my friends enter my club to tip they hear my music..

and i beg you please get our guest names on our main message wall up there so we know who is leaving a message.

queenjulz1yt
08-07-19, 07:38 PM
my heart just broke

kooky panda
08-08-19, 10:21 AM
hey panda I hope youre having a superb evening. the main issue i want dealt with is that there is not a name for who is commenting on your main message wall. you have to investigate your news feed to see who may have tipped. i feel that the device doesnt matter because all my neighbors taught me to sign your message as you go from club to club. it is making it even more anti social than it already was.

next issue can you tell me why other people, my friends, can not hear my custom playlist. no one wants to play music for cartoon people. i read it was only for customers but that is so lame. can you voice for us to let us share our tunes not the mp3 just the sounds they make. not asking for napster lol just that when my friends enter my club to tip they hear my music..

and i beg you please get our guest names on our main message wall up there so we know who is leaving a message.

I do not think that there is an option for others to hear your own music when visiting.

I will check on the wall issue. Can you post a screenshot of your wall?

kooky panda
08-08-19, 10:45 AM
Someone checked your game and saw one message on your wall with the Letter S.
Sometimes if someone has a short name it may not appear on you wall.