iOS - 1.1.4
Android - 1.0.6.4
Android- Soccer World- 1.0.6.4
Android- Teachers Day- 1.0.6.4.
Android- Springtime- 1.0.6.4.
Android - Carnival- 1.0.6.4.
Kindle Fire - Thanksgiving - 1.0.5.6
Kindle Fire- 1.0.5.6
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Current Issues

Android issues (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25626-Some-ANDROID-issues)

cicirobi
04-08-12, 05:41 PM
Okay, so here is the problem. I have an iPad and my mom has one as well. We both play the pet shop story and we really enjoy it. The only problem that we have is that my mom has not once received a gem sale as I have received them definitely more than she has. She would appreciate the 20% rebate on gems as I receive, so if you can, please fix this problem for her. Her pet shop story Storm8 ID is jeannrob and her Pet Store name is Pretty Paws and she is currently on level 40. Please fix this problem for her, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

kooky panda
04-08-12, 06:13 PM
Okay, so here is the problem. I have an iPad and my mom has one as well. We both play the pet shop story and we really enjoy it. The only problem that we have is that my mom has not once received a gem sale as I have received them definitely more than she has. She would appreciate the 20% rebate on gems as I receive, so if you can, please fix this problem for her. Her pet shop story Storm8 ID is jeannrob and her Pet Store name is Pretty Paws and she is currently on level 40. Please fix this problem for her, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

The gem sales go out randomly to different players and games. Hopefully she will receive one soon.

fruefruera
04-19-12, 08:37 AM
when i opened up my pet shop today, it said i had -70,000 coins... well it was around 70,000 anyway i dont remember the exact number, and then wouldnt let me collect because it said that i didnt have enough coins. anyway so i deleted the game and re downloaded it, and then my coins went to 0!! i lost about 70,000 coins...and im upset because i was saving to breed the new pets...please help

kooky panda
04-19-12, 10:32 AM
when i opened up my pet shop today, it said i had -70,000 coins... well it was around 70,000 anyway i dont remember the exact number, and then wouldnt let me collect because it said that i didnt have enough coins. anyway so i deleted the game and re downloaded it, and then my coins went to 0!! i lost about 70,000 coins...and im upset because i was saving to breed the new pets...please help
What is the version number of the game you are playing?
Under menu-help- little number at the bottom.

fruefruera
04-19-12, 11:09 AM
it says 1.0.2

GroupMagma
04-19-12, 11:28 AM
We've seen a few reports of negative coins in Pet Shop. Our engineers have fixed the issue from happening further, and we're seeing what can be done about the accounts affected.

fruefruera
04-19-12, 02:06 PM
Thanks so much

nikibaby1981
04-20-12, 02:20 PM
Ok, if someone can help me with this, I will be SO thankful! My StormID is Nikibaby1981 and I'm playing Pet Shop Story (version 1.0.5.3) on my Kindle Fire. I have played Farm Story for a while now with no problems, but this game is driving me crazy!

Here's my issue. When you play, you collect paws for experience points. When you visit neighbors or complete a goal, you collect those paws. Well, I do that. But, suddenly the game will decide to retract ALL experience paws that I've received that session. It's done it to me now 7 times over the last 5 days. Today is a perfect example. I logged into my game at about 4:35 PM (EST). I at that time was a Level 16 with 4,250 experience paws. I collected from my pets and met the goal of having a full family of Abyssinians. It put me to Level 17. I then visited a couple of neighbors and when I came back to my profile I was back to level 16 and my experience was down to around 4300. Ok, so I collected again and got up to level 17 again. Then I visited a few more neighbors and when I returned to my shop, I was BACK AGAIN to level 16 and my experience points had been subtracted again.

I play this game to relax and wind down after a long day at work. However, I am SO frustrated at this occuring every day! I should at this point be halfway through Level 17, but I am currently STILL on Level 16.

Oh, and my game will suddenly add about 8 goals, some of which I completed a while ago, but then also a few goals where I would get gems as a prize. Then it will say I'm out of sync with the game, will reload and I will lose the goals, my paws, my coins, and ALL progress. I'm losing it here, and ready to just delete the whole thing and send TeamLava a nasty note...help!!

kooky panda
04-20-12, 04:27 PM
Ok, if someone can help me with this, I will be SO thankful! My StormID is Nikibaby1981 and I'm playing Pet Shop Story (version 1.0.5.3) on my Kindle Fire. I have played Farm Story for a while now with no problems, but this game is driving me crazy!

Here's my issue. When you play, you collect paws for experience points. When you visit neighbors or complete a goal, you collect those paws. Well, I do that. But, suddenly the game will decide to retract ALL experience paws that I've received that session. It's done it to me now 7 times over the last 5 days. Today is a perfect example. I logged into my game at about 4:35 PM (EST). I at that time was a Level 16 with 4,250 experience paws. I collected from my pets and met the goal of having a full family of Abyssinians. It put me to Level 17. I then visited a couple of neighbors and when I came back to my profile I was back to level 16 and my experience was down to around 4300. Ok, so I collected again and got up to level 17 again. Then I visited a few more neighbors and when I returned to my shop, I was BACK AGAIN to level 16 and my experience points had been subtracted again.

I play this game to relax and wind down after a long day at work. However, I am SO frustrated at this occuring every day! I should at this point be halfway through Level 17, but I am currently STILL on Level 16.

Oh, and my game will suddenly add about 8 goals, some of which I completed a while ago, but then also a few goals where I would get gems as a prize. Then it will say I'm out of sync with the game, will reload and I will lose the goals, my paws, my coins, and ALL progress. I'm losing it here, and ready to just delete the whole thing and send TeamLava a nasty note...help!!

there is currently a glitch with the xps you receive when visting neighbors. You should only get 1 ,2 or 3 XPs when you visit. the game is adding an extra 0. So you will get say 20 xps instead of 2. When you exit the game, the game will reset and change your 20 to 2 xps.

If you are close to a new level, when you visit neighbors the glitch may give you say 100 xps so it will push you to the next level.
After you exit, it corrects the 100 xps to 10 so when you come back, you may go back down to the level you were at since technically you did not have enough xps to level up.

kristinab82
04-25-12, 05:53 AM
I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

My game crashes all the time. It's impossible to do anything within the game because it's always crashing - when I'm collecting from my pets, when I click on "market", when I try to visit neighbors... Is there any fix for this?

Also, I never get any weekly updates or new goals :(

janel75
04-26-12, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=kristinab82;292358]I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

My game crashes all the time. It's impossible to do anything within the game because it's always crashing - when I'm collecting from my pets, when I click on "market", when I try to visit neighbors... Is there any fix for this?

CRASH,CRASH, CRASH!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE MOST FRUSTSRATING TO PLAY. WHETHER IM VISITING MY NEIGHBORS, COLLECTING FROM MY PETS,BUYING STUFF, YOU KNOW JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME IT CRAAHES EVERY TWO MINS. OR LESS!!!!!!!! BEFORE INVENTING ANYMORE NEW GAMES WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FIX THE EXISTING ONES FIRST!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
04-26-12, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=kristinab82;292358]I am using an iPad with version 1.0.2. I can't even find the valentine version to download so that's kind of annoying, but anyway...

CRASH,CRASH, CRASH!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE MOST FRUSTSRATING TO PLAY. WHETHER IM VISITING MY NEIGHBORS, COLLECTING FROM MY PETS,BUYING STUFF, YOU KNOW JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME IT CRAAHES EVERY TWO MINS. OR LESS!!!!!!!! BEFORE INVENTING ANYMORE NEW GAMES WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FIX THE EXISTING ONES FIRST!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

there was a new update released in itunes app store last night. version 1.1(under regular pet game)

BCSunshine
04-26-12, 01:38 PM
Says I need to Breed a cojack which I have already done, as I have also met the following portion of breed one baby cojack.

Help please

BCSunshine
04-26-12, 02:08 PM
Sorry, just downloaded latest update and now have met the goal. I do have a question though. When it shows a puppy at the end of the goal is that part of the reward? It seems to me (bad memory) that is how I got my angora, but that didnt happen with this goal

smichalczyk
04-27-12, 06:55 AM
I downloaded the update yesterday to version 1.1 on my iPhone. I am now unable to load the game at all. The load screen will come up, but before ever getting to my shop, it crashes. In the past, I've just deleted games and reinstalled, but I don't want to lose all my data. Any suggestions/solutions?

pinkster73
04-27-12, 07:51 AM
Force close on initial start up screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Note this is on my tablet not my usual device. Archos 7 froyo, must current version of pet.

Also can someone please tell me why a tablet operating on froyo still gets a pretty neighborhood but my HTC desire operating on gingerbread does not. All the specs I've double checked show the tablet as being more "lower end" then my mobile.

pinkster73
04-27-12, 07:52 AM
I downloaded the update yesterday to version 1.1 on my iPhone. I am now unable to load the game at all. The load screen will come up, but before ever getting to my shop, it crashes. In the past, I've just deleted games and reinstalled, but I don't want to lose all my data. Any suggestions/solutions?

If you uninstall/reinstall you will not lose any data or progress.

pinkster73
04-27-12, 09:16 AM
Omg I'm trying to save up to expand but its hard when my coin count goes DOWN when I'm collecting from my animals. I hit 57 000 coins 4 TIMES TODAY. What a bunch of {}. How am I supposed to get 60 000 when TL can't do math? I'm done.

caseya151
04-28-12, 08:52 AM
My game will not load since updating on 4/26. This is really annoying!

Bogiefurret
04-28-12, 10:45 PM
My device thrive tablet. OS is Gingerbread 3.2.1 game version is 1.0.5.4: after latest update my game force closes every 4 to 5 visits to my nbrs. This was fixed and now it's happening again. Please fix this issues.

ruffday
04-29-12, 05:32 AM
iPhone 4
Pet shop story 1.1
iOS 5.1

I always receive my new animals on Friday, this week I didn't. I shut down my iPod & deleted and reinstalled the game. Still no new pets. I do have the new gifts though. Why dont I have access to the new animals yet?

LynnGrinsted
04-29-12, 11:33 AM
Hi. I updated both my iPad and iPhone with the recent update. Since then my iPhone has received new animals, such as the Dorki and the Old English Sheepdog. I have no new animals on my iPad, despite uninstalling and reinstalling. Please cn you help?

pinkster73
04-29-12, 11:38 AM
The updates roll out. You will have the new animals on Tuesday.

kooky panda
04-29-12, 11:38 AM
iPhone 4
Pet shop story 1.1
iOS 5.1

I always receive my new animals on Friday, this week I didn't. I shut down my iPod & deleted and reinstalled the game. Still no new pets. I do have the new gifts though. Why dont I have access to the new animals yet?
The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68 (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68)

Hi. I updated both my iPad and iPhone with the recent update. Since then my iPhone has received new animals, such as the Dorki and the Old English Sheepdog. I have no new animals on my iPad, despite uninstalling and reinstalling. Please cn you help?

kooky panda
04-29-12, 11:41 AM
My game will not load since updating on 4/26. This is really annoying!

My device thrive tablet. OS is Gingerbread 3.2.1 game version is 1.0.5.4: after latest update my game force closes every 4 to 5 visits to my nbrs. This was fixed and now it's happening again. Please fix this issues.

Try uninstalling the game from your device and go back and download and reinstall the game.

LynnGrinsted
04-29-12, 12:20 PM
The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68 (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68)

Thank you. :-)

LynnGrinsted
04-29-12, 12:23 PM
Is there any chance of higher levels? I have no more space for extra animals on Pet Story when new animals come up its even worse on Zoo Story as I have not bought loads of animals and there is no space.

pinkster73
04-29-12, 12:41 PM
How about a surrounding neighborhood?

pinkster73
04-30-12, 07:05 AM
Here's a suggestion: make the cost of expanding -5000 since it COSTS money to collect my money. Sounds fair.

nikibaby1981
04-30-12, 06:28 PM
A new problem I'm experiencing. Using KindleFire for my version. When you complete a family of pets or meet a goal, you are awards coins, gems sometimes, and paws. The coins are awarded to me, but the experience paws are NEVER awarded to me. Today I completed a family and was supposed to receive 72 paws...they never went into my account. I also completed a goal today for about 50 paws...same thing. I've noticed this along the way and have probably missed out on hundreds of these things and now it's getting a little upsetting. How can I fix this?

pinkster73
04-30-12, 07:40 PM
A new problem I'm experiencing. Using KindleFire for my version. When you complete a family of pets or meet a goal, you are awards coins, gems sometimes, and paws. The coins are awarded to me, but the experience paws are NEVER awarded to me. Today I completed a family and was supposed to receive 72 paws...they never went into my account. I also completed a goal today for about 50 paws...same thing. I've noticed this along the way and have probably missed out on hundreds of these things and now it's getting a little upsetting. How can I fix this?

You can get in line with me and not have the problems fixed or questions answered.

kooky panda
05-01-12, 03:27 PM
Updated Post 1 with new manual download for IOS:
IOS version - 1.1.1

pinkster73
05-01-12, 03:56 PM
Updated Post 1 with new manual download for IOS:
IOS version - 1.1.1

What about the issues for Android players?

kooky panda
05-01-12, 03:58 PM
What about the issues for Android players?

GG did send over for a status update today. Have not heard anything back yet.

DaojinWildfire
05-01-12, 05:05 PM
This is just a cosmetic issue and has been reported. If you restart the app, the game will display your new XP balance.

pinkster73
05-01-12, 05:20 PM
Force close on initial start up screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Note this is on my tablet not my usual device. Archos 7 froyo, must current version of pet.

Also can someone please tell me why a tablet operating on froyo still gets a pretty neighborhood but my HTC desire operating on gingerbread does not. All the specs I've double checked show the tablet as being more "lower end" then my mobile.

Can anybody answer this?

pinkster73
05-04-12, 01:52 PM
Wow thanks for all the answers.

And the coin issue is still there. Coin count dropping randomly.

The game is pretty much at a standstill. I will never be able to expand since I never get my daily bonus and my coins don't add.

2+2=1

troops1
05-21-12, 12:45 AM
Hi. My storm ID is troops 1 and I'm using version 1.0.5.3 on my kindle fire. I'm having the exact same issues. Once I reach a level it bumps me back to the beginning or middle of the previous level 1-2 times before it sticks. I'm also not getting the right amount of coins for my pets. Pets tha should be making $500 are only giving me $25. I filed a report via e-mail, but haven't heard anything yet. I followed all of team lava's instruction to uninstall and reinstall - several times, as well as turning the device on and off and nothing has worked. My coin amount keeps changing as well, dropping down low then appearing a whole different figure the next moment after I visit a friend and return. I'm glad it's not just me. I'm ready to quit this game. Very frustrating.

troops1
05-21-12, 12:46 AM
Sorry - I put an extra space in my storm ID - it's troops1

sunstorm01
05-21-12, 01:00 AM
That sounds familiar!! I havnt had a gem sale in pet story for... Since it started

greygull
05-23-12, 09:35 AM
Updated post 1 - new Android update - 1.0.5.5

pinkster73
05-23-12, 09:56 AM
What does the update do? I want to know before I download.

greygull
05-23-12, 11:21 AM
The description is

"Fixed bug with coin collection
Fixed crashes
Several other bug fixes

The camera will zoom out when visiting a shop.
You can zoom back in using PINCH TO ZOOM.

Please upgrade to this version!"

I haven't opened the game yet to see, I was just checking for updates and saw it :)

pinkster73
05-23-12, 04:57 PM
Post update: my coins appear to have added correctly. And then stayed there!

kooky panda
05-23-12, 05:39 PM
Post update: my coins appear to have added correctly. And then stayed there!

yeah!!!!!

http://www.heathersanimations.com/animals/107.gif

CuddlyDragon
05-23-12, 05:57 PM
post update: My coins appear to have added correctly. And then stayed there!

yay! :)

KCsKennel
05-24-12, 12:49 PM
Game: Pet Shop
Version: 1.0.5.3
OS Version: Android 2.2
It shows I need to designer breed a cojack but I have and even have the cojack puppy and it chevk marked that one.

JE9Gamer
05-25-12, 09:49 AM
With this new update and the pinch to zoom feature this game has become unplayable for mee. My phone doen't have mutitouch, so i can't zoom, and my shop iz stuck with everything small...

kooky panda
05-25-12, 10:48 AM
Game: Pet Shop
Version: 1.0.5.3
OS Version: Android 2.2
It shows I need to designer breed a cojack but I have and even have the cojack puppy and it chevk marked that one.
completed everything else in this goal, and this part of the goal, should complete automatically

KCsKennel
05-25-12, 01:21 PM
I have completed all 3 tasks the jack russell family a cojack breed and the baby task 1 is checked as is 3 but the breef a designer cojack still isnt checked. I would do a screen shot for you but my phone doesnt seem to do them.....

kooky panda
05-25-12, 02:03 PM
I have completed all 3 tasks the jack russell family a cojack breed and the baby task 1 is checked as is 3 but the breef a designer cojack still isnt checked. I would do a screen shot for you but my phone doesnt seem to do them.....
Try exiting the game and restarting your device to see if you complete the goal.

KCsKennel
05-25-12, 04:32 PM
Well I tried that as well and I still have the same issue. I did get a screen shot however.

camsuz
05-27-12, 08:44 PM
Anyone having issues with getting 20 coins for ranks 2and above that should be paying 3-600 coins? HELP!

pinkster73
05-27-12, 08:51 PM
Anyone having issues with getting 20 coins for ranks 2and above that should be paying 3-600 coins? HELP!

Do you have the most current version? Check for updates in the market.

camsuz
05-27-12, 09:03 PM
Yes, I checked and nothing to update...very upset I paid a lot to get these high point pets and to only get 20 points is not right

pinkster73
05-27-12, 09:05 PM
Yes, I checked and nothing to update...very upset I paid a lot to get these high point pets and to only get 20 points is not right

Are you Android? The last manual update fixed the coin issue for me.

camsuz
05-27-12, 09:07 PM
Kindle fire

camsuz
05-27-12, 09:08 PM
How do I do manual update?

pinkster73
05-27-12, 09:09 PM
How do I do manual update?

I believe you would go to the Amazon store and download the update. But I'm not sure there was one for kindle yet.

pinkster73
05-27-12, 09:10 PM
Kooky would know, she has a kindle. She will be on in the morning.

pinkster73
05-27-12, 09:12 PM
Kooky would know, she has a kindle. She will be on in the morning.

Ignore that, she just came on. I sent her your problem.

kooky panda
05-27-12, 09:17 PM

Well I tried that as well and I still have the same issue. I did get a screen shot however.

If you still cannot pass the goal, email support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game.

kooky panda
05-27-12, 09:21 PM

Kindle fire

I just checked and kindle fire has not gotten an update. This was a known issue and android did get an update fix.
I will check to see for kindle fire to see if they are working on a fix for this.

Pinkser- thanks for PM.

ThorVII
05-27-12, 09:51 PM
I believe you would go to the Amazon store and download the update. But I'm not sure there was one for kindle yet.
There isn't and kindle will be lucky if we ever get another update or game

ButterPanda
05-29-12, 10:48 AM
I just checked and kindle fire has not gotten an update. This was a known issue and android did get an update fix.
I will check to see for kindle fire to see if they are working on a fix for this.

Pinkser- thanks for PM.

The next kindle fire update should fix this. Not sure when that is.

LynnGrinsted
05-29-12, 12:32 PM
Is it just me that has a strange problem with expansions. I have new levels but I still cannot expand! Is that correct or do I have a problem?

chesterboooy
06-15-12, 02:36 AM
I have mist THE kitty casting call. In dragon story and pet hotel story the goal was no problem.

Price9
06-24-12, 06:18 AM
I sent the following message to support@teamlava.com, and it was not a good email address. Great help that was!

I cannot see the pictures on my collections so I do not know which animals I am to be buying. Also, I check my messages every day, 2-3 times a day, and today, there were several that were there from 4-5 days ago. How can that be? Then when I went to accept them, they disappeared. Also, you should be able to buy gems with, say 10,000 coins, or something rather than money. I won't be buying anymore coins so probably will quit playing soon. Will not encourage any game that wants you to buy anything to keep playing. This one, in order to finish some of the collections, you have to have gems. NOT GOOD!

Price9

Playing on Kindle Fire

pinkster73
06-24-12, 07:20 AM
I sent the following message to support@teamlava.com, and it was not a good email address. Great help that was!

I cannot see the pictures on my collections so I do not know which animals I am to be buying. Also, I check my messages every day, 2-3 times a day, and today, there were several that were there from 4-5 days ago. How can that be? Then when I went to accept them, they disappeared. Also, you should be able to buy gems with, say 10,000 coins, or something rather than money. I won't be buying anymore coins so probably will quit playing soon. Will not encourage any game that wants you to buy anything to keep playing. This one, in order to finish some of the collections, you have to have gems. NOT GOOD!

Price9

Playing on Kindle Fire

That is the correct email address, maybe you had a typo?

I don't know what you mean by "accept" your messages. If you hit the little X on the message they disappear because that's the delete button.

kooky panda
06-24-12, 01:10 PM

Price9

Playing on Kindle Fire

If you are having problems with the email address, you can also sumit a new ticket to support on the help desk

http://support.teamlava.com/

mattyboo1
06-24-12, 01:12 PM
Why would you be having problems with the adress

pinkster73
06-24-12, 01:24 PM
Why would you be having problems with the adress

It's probably the same reason as why you never use punctuation. :p

kooky panda
07-03-12, 04:51 PM
New manual download for IOS in app store. Version 1.1.3

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 05:04 PM
It's probably the same reason as why you never use punctuation. :p

It's probably the same reason you use punctuation

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 05:05 PM
What does this new version do

CuteAbcs
07-12-12, 09:28 PM
Install pet hotel goal popped and then disappeared after install was finished. Installed, played to about level 5 and then came back to pet shop. Goal is simply gone, no completion, no follow up decoration goal. Tried to restart device(iPad), upgraded PetShop to latest, uninstalled Pet Hotel. Nothing helped... Teazer?

takomapet
07-13-12, 12:59 AM
I will try this once more as I got booted out of this forum after typing most of my comments. I have iPhone 4, IOS 5, ID is takomapet, store name Kathys Kritters, game vs 1.1.3, which seems to be fairly new. I play only Pet Shop, which I originally put on my phone for my granddaughter to play, but got addicted while keeping up with her few pets. I'm at level 39. My complaints are as follow:
1) I play this game a LOT, all night almost every night for the past month as I have insomnia, so it gives me something fun to do. However, the game keeps going offline in the middle of play... often. It gives the standard remark about needing internet access to play even though my laptop, which is right beside me, is wifi ready even WHILE this is happening to my phone. This appears to be a problem that others have from what I've heard.
2) I know you need advertising to get people to play your other games. For instance, Dragon Story pops up every time I get on the game (which is OFTEN given problem number 1); but a couple of seconds in it gives the option of leaving the ad rather than adding the game, which I promptly do as I don't have time to play anything else. However, sometimes (as a little while ago with what I seem to recall was an ad for a hotel for pets) an ad pops up that ONLY gives the option to go to the place where you may choose to download the game. There is NO button to click to leave the advertisement. I take considerate offense to that! And it has happened with a number of games since I began to play. The Dragon Story ad is a minor annoyance as I know I can click something like "later" in a couple of seconds; but the other ads are far too hard core for my liking. I feel like I'm dealing with a high pressure car salesman when this happens; and I HATE them!
3) Gems! I used to get discount offers weekly, which I thought was the norm since I saw walls where ladies were talking about having to wait until Tuesday to get their gems when they went on sale. Obviously I was wrong. I'm on a fixed income as I'm disabled; and I consider the purchase of $69.99 about twice a month for discount gems to be my guilty pleasure as I do nothing else for myself. But I will NOT purchase gems at regular price as that is much worse than "guilty"... it's a crime! I simply cannot afford and will not play unless I can get my gems at a discount, which is why I've been at 0 gems for awhile now (b/c your game purchased coins with my gems as I didn't notice the screen change on time and it didn't ask if I was sure, which I see it now does ask; but I lost those gems, which really makes me angry!). So, the bottom line with this problem is that if I get no discount gems I quit playing because I have nowhere else to go at level 39 as the animals I don't have cost gems. That makes me even more angry as I really HATE paying to play and build up a great shop, only to have to quit because I have no means of playing any longer. This gem purchasing thing is already a major pain (I did it in Yoville on FB and still regret it as I no longer play and never used all of my $, which I'm doing all over again with your game if I get no more discounted gems). I don't want to quit; but I will quit if this isn't rectified!

takomapet
07-13-12, 02:49 AM
Sorry folks, for the book! I'm on a roll tonight... haven't slept in 2 !

aedsinH
07-13-12, 03:38 AM
One of my quests is to breed a malchi which is a Chichuahua and a Maltese. I hav the chihuahuas but no Maltese. When I went to buy one it says it cost 18 gems and I don't really want to spend my gems. Is there another way to complete the task without using the gems??

aedsinH
07-17-12, 07:18 AM
Please help some1!!! Thx

DragonNinja8
07-18-12, 12:57 AM
I'm having trouble with loading my game. It was working fine earlier and I didn't turn off my iPhone or change any settings, but just a few hours after I last used it, now every time I tap the Pet Shop Story icon it strangely shows the loading screen and then goes back to my iPhone's games menu. I've tried turning off my phone, checking for updates, everything. There any way to fix this?

DragonNinja8
07-18-12, 01:00 AM
Terribly sorry for the double-post, but it looks like the same issue is happening on Pet Hotel! I have installed Dragon Story and it's working fine, so I can't think of what the problem could be.

friscosharkboy
07-18-12, 02:51 AM
iPad 1, 5 iOs (latest), Pet Story and Pet Hotel Story, opening screen starts to load and it shuts down back to home page.
iPod 1, 3 iOs, Pet Hotel Story, also opening screen starts to load and it shuts down back to home page.
Dragon Story is okay on both.
I have restarted both devices.

mathteacher54
07-18-12, 05:01 AM
I have an IPhone (IOS 5.1.1) and the Game version is 1.1.3 7-3-12 (got this from apps update). I cannot load Pet Shop Story on my phone. Shows that it is beginning to load, then closes out. Only get original front screen. I have seen others say to delete and reinstall and this will work. However, won't I lose everything I have done on the game so far. I have been playing for quite awhile now. I do not want to start over!

kooky panda
07-18-12, 05:04 AM
Mine seems to be working okay. If still issues, delete and redownload the game. You will not lose your game. Your games are saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID.

After you delete and redownload the game, if you are still having issues, please post back.

Keeks71
07-18-12, 05:40 AM
I am having the same problem with PetHotel and PetShop--it tries to load for a few seconds then shuts down. All my other games are working. (iPad 2, everything current, tried restarting).

ktmk
07-18-12, 07:41 AM
I did what Kooky Panda said ... I deleted the app and reinstalled. All is well!!! Thanks SO much!!!!!!

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:27 AM
Thanks for reporting back.

mathteacher54
07-18-12, 08:29 AM
Yah! It worked and my game is back and nothing is gone! Thank you so much for the help. I know some others had also posted with the same problem on Facebook do I will let them know what to do! Thank you again!

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:38 AM
Yah! It worked and my game is back and nothing is gone! Thank you so much for the help. I know some others had also posted with the same problem on Facebook do I will let them know what to do! Thank you again!
Thanks for spreading the word!!

CountryCritters
07-18-12, 09:20 AM
I use an I pad 2 to play the games, I can not load either game. They start to load and then go back to my I Pad menu. I can not get into either game. I do have the old Valentines Day version of Pet Shop and it works just fine. Help! Thanks

kooky panda
07-18-12, 09:51 AM
Delete and redownload the games you are having issues with. This seems to have fixed this issue for many players. You will not lose your game progress.

kellyxx321
07-19-12, 10:37 AM
can anyone help please HELP ive got pet shop story 1.0.5.6 on android my daughter as the same bt we have realised we are paying twice the amount for our pets etc compared to our friends who play the game we have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but still the same .
Any ideas ???

kooky panda
07-19-12, 10:40 AM
can anyone help please HELP ive got pet shop story 1.0.5.6 on android my daughter as the same bt we have realised we are paying twice the amount for our pets etc compared to our friends who play the game we have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but still the same .
Any ideas ???

Can you give some examples?

kellyxx321
07-19-12, 10:42 AM
me and my daughter paid .. shamrock plants ?1080 but our friends paid ?540
for us the fuzzy lop rabbit is ?700 for our friends its ?350 everything is priced double for us :/

kellyxx321
07-19-12, 10:43 AM
sorry i meant to put ? instead of ?

kellyxx321
07-19-12, 11:18 AM
???????????????????????????/

ilovepetsxt
07-21-12, 05:30 AM
i need serious help every time that i try to breed some thing it wont let me choose an animal to breed have i breed to much already or something???
if u dont have the answer teamlava is not going to be so happy

ilovepetsxt
07-21-12, 05:33 AM
im going to loose it if i cant figure out why i cant breed anymore pets it wont even let me choose any more pets to cross breed whats happening to my game it used to be my favorite but now i want to cry

ilovepetsxt
07-21-12, 05:36 AM
that happened to me alot!!!

mattyboo1
07-21-12, 06:18 AM
I noticed that sometimes the game is really slow but since I got a new iPod faster now but still way slower than the other stories

kooky panda
07-25-12, 04:53 PM
New World Games application in itunes. version 1.0.

MolliesPetMarket
07-29-12, 05:27 AM
1.0.5.6 is the version on my android. My id is MolliesPetMarket. I'm trying to remove a neighbor and it shows processing but then doesn't remove them.

Leire22
08-10-12, 12:15 PM
This is MOST CRASHING GAME from all games i play, thats really ridiculous, cant u finally fix that? Slow, and crashing, cant understand it, as other games mostly only extremly often since world games editions launched are mostly out of since, this is not out of since this is directly crashing.... but both are to me real bugs and noone fixed it yet.

buffykins
08-19-12, 04:22 AM
Agree with message above,my pet shop crashes too many times!! While I try and collect coins and feed,game will crash about 5 times!! Very irritating and is putting me off playing the game!!! Please team lava can u look at wat the problem is and fix it!! No other lava games are affected!!

Leire22
08-19-12, 03:27 PM
Still NOONE DID FIX THIS DARN CRASHING? So players here are not worthy even word about it? Cant believe that..........

colleen16
08-25-12, 10:58 AM
I have breed two Cojacks but the Designer Breeding Goal says I have none so I can't complete the goal.

shopgirl24
08-25-12, 01:47 PM
mine keeps crashing too...also started a new thread about it...

buffykins
08-26-12, 02:11 AM
I've gone back to playing original version not the world games one and it still crashes!! Tried doing an update to the game and it still crashes!! Team lava what is wrong with the game??so many people r having this problem,can't you fix this please!! I can't play the game properly coz it just crashes!! In the time it takes to collect coins and feed,the game will typically crash 4 to 5 times!! Can u imagine how irritating that is!! Please fix this!!

nikee80
08-28-12, 10:38 AM
I have purchased my 4 expansion of the shop and it said shedit would be finished in 2 days. Well that was 2 days ago and it still says I have 2 days to go. Must a bug in the game. Am I the only this happening to? Can someone at Team Lava help me out here. I am playing version 1.0.5.3 on a Kindle Fire.

kooky panda
08-28-12, 11:22 AM
I have purchased my 4 expansion of the shop and it said shedit would be finished in 2 days. Well that was 2 days ago and it still says I have 2 days to go. Must a bug in the game. Am I the only this happening to? Can someone at Team Lava help me out here. I am playing version 1.0.5.3 on a Kindle Fire.
Try restarting your device. If still issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check into your game.

xLauMGx
09-06-12, 08:45 AM
I dont get any notifications from my pet shop, I have dragon story and monster story and I seem to get a notification for anything that happens on those games but I havent received one notification from Pet shop, have missed out on a couple of babies that are breeding and by the time i've gone to check they are sick but I dont have enough gems to treat them. I've checked my settings and it is set to send me notifications and it does match the settings on the other two games but still no luck.

kooky panda
09-06-12, 10:12 AM
I dont get any notifications from my pet shop, I have dragon story and monster story and I seem to get a notification for anything that happens on those games but I havent received one notification from Pet shop, have missed out on a couple of babies that are breeding and by the time i've gone to check they are sick but I dont have enough gems to treat them. I've checked my settings and it is set to send me notifications and it does match the settings on the other two games but still no luck.
Have you also checked the setting under your device to make sure the notifications are enabled?

bethaney06
09-08-12, 05:39 AM
So my mom and I have pet shop worl games. I have an IPad it's gen and my mom has an IPad 2. My moms amimals cost half the price as mine do. For example the Ferret on her game is 49,800 coins and on my game it is 99,600. Which one is correct and can you please fix this.

sweetyyingying
09-12-12, 02:41 PM
Hi I got a problem at my pet shop bar line xp.
I am in level 50 I keep playing everyday by collect coins and xp from my pet.
The problem is my xi bar line on top there not increase at all...but my friend who level 50 all their bar line reach at the middle!
Is that bug crash? Or anything?
Which version should I play? The original version or the world games version? It makes me confuse...

babyjenny200
09-14-12, 07:57 PM
Ok my problem is I can't get my collection to open every time I try it reloads the game and I have someone in my invite that will not go away and I need to add more people my storm 8 name is babyjenny200 I would really appreciate if you would fix this for me

cherryberry9
09-22-12, 11:16 PM
All the prices in my pet shop have doubled, please help me because my friend doesn't have this but I do, is this a glitch or permanent.

kooky panda
09-23-12, 11:18 AM
All the prices in my pet shop have doubled, please help me because my friend doesn't have this but I do, is this a glitch or permanent.
responded on your thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36174-Doubled-prices-Please-fix.&p=406360&viewfull=1#post406360

aris_1
09-26-12, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have problems with breeding times? I'm using the newest version off my iPad and for some reason my pets aren't growing these last few days. My corgi was suppose to be done in 2 days and it's been nearly that but it still says 2 days till ready. It happened with my golden a few days back so I ended using gems to finish it which I didn't want to do because I only have a few. Anyone encounter this?

poppasmum
10-12-12, 02:28 AM
So I installed the game yesterday and it worked fine - this morning the goals have disappeared and I cant access my collections everything is blank. Ive restarted my S2 and it still doesnt work. Help would be much appreciated.

jl0408
10-12-12, 05:15 AM
So I installed the game yesterday and it worked fine - this morning the goals have disappeared and I cant access my collections everything is blank. Ive restarted my S2 and it still doesnt work. Help would be much appreciated.

I also can't see goals or collections and I'm not a new player. I also restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled pet shop story which didn't fix anything. I happen to be on an S2 also. I can still see goals in other games. Please help, I was almost done with pet shop Halloween goals.

jessiboo_xoxo
10-12-12, 10:08 AM
i have android tablet and I started playing pet shop yesterday and the note pad was there. Then later on it was gone my storm name is jessiboo_xoxo n my pet shop name is Jessica"s help.

HKTeam
10-12-12, 10:35 AM
I had been playing the game all day and then sometime last night, no note pad. I did the restart and uninstall/reinstall to no avail as well. I sent an email to the support team, but they said it might be days before they got back to me. Does that mean that all my work toward the goals and collections is not going to apply? I have a My Touch 4g.

HKTeam
10-12-12, 10:48 AM
After reading this, I feel robbed. I have been paying 700 for the lop eared rabbit instead of the 350 reported in the other posts a well as the doubled price for the shamrock bush/topiary. How do I get a version of the game that had the better prices. And I agree with the posts that it is not a lot of fun if you can't complete tasks or collections because they cost gems.

PhoebeHyNu
10-12-12, 11:36 AM
I AM USING PET SHOP STORY 1.0.5.3. MY STORM ID IS PhoebeHyNu. I am on a kindle fire. My goals journal is gone and my collection journal is empty as of this morning.

kooky panda
10-12-12, 11:43 AM
The goals and journals disappearing has been reported.
Current bug thread
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37528-Pet-Shop-Goals-and-Collections-are-Missing)http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37512-I-can-NOT-see-my-journal-or-goals-WHAT-DO-I-DO&p=424460&viewfull=1#post424460

Current thread on increased prices

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36174-Doubled-prices-Please-fix.&p=406360&viewfull=1#post406360

nvangel
10-12-12, 03:20 PM
I'm using galaxy s2 as well. I'm on current version of game still nada . Kooky I tried to access link above to get update on issue and now I get message I can't see it as I don't have access or I've been blocked

KadeeDid
10-12-12, 03:25 PM
I'm using galaxy s2 as well. I'm on current version of game still nada . Kooky I tried to access link above to get update on issue and now I get message I can't see it as I don't have access or I've been blocked

I received the same message as you did for the first link on goal bug. maybe a moderator/ admin link.

nvangel
10-12-12, 03:27 PM
Maybe thanks Kadee

kooky panda
10-12-12, 04:28 PM

sorry, try this link.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37512-I-can-NOT-see-my-journal-or-goals-WHAT-DO-I-DO&p=424460&viewfull=1#post424460

Snomyst
10-13-12, 12:06 PM
After reading this, I feel robbed. I have been paying 700 for the lop eared rabbit instead of the 350 reported in the other posts a well as the doubled price for the shamrock bush/topiary. How do I get a version of the game that had the better prices. And I agree with the posts that it is not a lot of fun if you can't complete tasks or collections because they cost gems.

I too found out i've been paying twice as much as my daughter. I'm on android and she is on iOS. If I were also receiving twice the amount of coins, it wouldn't be much of an issue, but I'm receiving the same as everyone else and paying TWICE as much. Normally i'd just be content with the issue being fixed, but as I'm working on the Halloween goals for those goals alone i've paid over 100k in coins when I should have paid only 50k in coins.

Please fix the prices and refund half of what I've paid.

Thanks.

baileywho
10-23-12, 08:31 PM
I have the same problem. I'm at level 41 and have been told by teamlava I must have completed game. ???? I see other shops a lot bigger than mine.

webowers
10-26-12, 08:29 AM
I'm working on the Halloween edition goals/games, and i get advance goals with all the other games that i play EXCEPT pet story. I get credit for installing whatever holiday edition, but after that there is no goals to actually play the downloaded game. That was why i even downloaded the thing to get extra gems. I feel *****ed!

kooky panda
11-10-12, 03:39 PM
New game for Kindle Fire in Amazon Market

Kindle Fire-Thanksgiving version 1.0.5.8.2

kitana801
11-11-12, 10:25 AM

i play on a kindle, everything is updated but everytime I log in to the thanksgiving version it crashes after about a min or 2.

kooky panda
11-11-12, 12:53 PM

i play on a kindle, everything is updated but everytime I log in to the thanksgiving version it crashes after about a min or 2.
Have you closed out all your applications running in the background?
Also under your settings-go to applications- find the game and clear the cache.
Check your memory . Go to settings-more-device-
If still issues try uninstalling then reinstalling the game.

Gypsy_Cat
12-11-12, 08:15 AM

Thank goodness it's not just me! I am about ready to delete the game altogether! I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it didn't fix the problem. I have enough time to collect from about 6 animals before it force closes. Also, sometimes when I go back in, I have to redo some of the collections that I just did! So frustrating.

WhiskersnTweets
12-12-12, 08:55 AM
I've been playing the game since the end of Oct. 2012. I stopped receiving new missions (except for the special holiday missions) probably sometime in mid November (and I know that I couldn't have finished the game in that short time because I didn't pay extra for coins or gems).

If I remember correctly, I had just completed a mission and started a new one (don't remember which one). I had just installed Pet Hotel Story, and when I went back to check on my progress, the new mission had disappeared and I haven't received a new one since (other than the holiday missions).

I just tried un/reinstalling the game & clearing the cache, but still only have the Christmas mission & 2 missions that require gems to complete.
Other Team Lava/storm 8 games installed are Pet Shop Thanksgiving ed; Fashion Story (& Thanksgiving & Christmas); Bakery Story (& Thanksgiving); Restaurant Story (& Thanksgiving & Christmas); Dragon Story New Dawn. I installed these games to earn gems to complete the missions in PSS.

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 phone, Pet Shop Story version 1.0.5.7

Gypsy_Cat
12-13-12, 06:58 AM
I finally had to uninstall the Thanksgiving version and reinstall the regular one. The force close issue was relentless. I couldn't even send gifts out because it would fail so quickly.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:19 PM
I consistently get "Pet Shop Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:25 PM
Also, my PSS version is 1.1.3.

romin1
12-20-12, 04:02 PM
has anyone figured out if there is a fix to the bug for no new goals/missions on pet shop story? I have a samsung galaxy s3 and i stopped getting any goals. Very frustrating

TessasParadise
12-21-12, 04:24 AM
I have the same problem with goals. Couldn't find any solution here. I don't receive any new goals although there are still lots of items in the market that are locked by goals...

webowers
12-21-12, 04:20 PM
My DroidX keeps force closing everytime I try to open"O Xmas Tree, O Xmas Tree" I've uninstalled and re-installed, powered off, cleared the cache, but still no luck. I reported it plenty of times, but have not recieved any assistance.

hrisy
12-22-12, 06:11 AM
Hi all,
My game has grown to be ~ 1 GB in size. Is this normal? Any way to reduce its size ? The rest of my teamlava games are about 200 MB, it's just this one that increases in size so much.

hrisy
12-22-12, 06:13 AM
Hi all,
My game has grown to be ~ 1 GB in size. Is this normal? Any way to reduce its size ? The rest of my teamlava games are about 200 MB, it's just this one that increases in size so much.
Sorry, I forgot to mention - I am using iOS 6.0.1

kaylaclark12
12-24-12, 05:00 PM
I am having trouble with the Christmas mission stayin indoors. I have visited over 20 neighbors and it will not give me credit. Please help

WhiskersnTweets
01-04-13, 12:13 PM
Writing again today to let you know you've lost a player. No new goals/missions since right after starting to play at the end of Oct. (other than the holiday missions) is unacceptable. Today in bakery story the newest Christmas mission wants us to buy 4 snowy counters but my counters are locked by a goal that I can't unlock because your team won't fix the problem. So I've uninstalled pet shop story, bakery, restaurant, dragon (new dawn), & fashion story--for good this time. :(

My advice for others is that if you're trying to play using a Samsung galaxy 3 phone, don't waste your time.

romin1
01-04-13, 02:12 PM
This company stinks. I have had the same problem, no new goals, and the answers I get from the company get stupider every time I try to get the issue fixed.

maayjoker
01-07-13, 08:38 AM
So i just downloaded pet shop story on my android device and it started normally: first level, low experience and i have named my pet shop Littlest Heaven and i was on level 4. But on the following day my petshop name changed to bella and its on level 8. What can i do? My storm8 id from Littlest Heaven is maay_scarecrow

beaulilfairy
01-09-13, 10:45 PM
my snowboard dogs lose their heads, i mean only from the neck to the paws is visible :p

jl0408
01-14-13, 12:57 PM
"Finding New Homes" goal - The first part says "Have 1 stack of pet carriers" - buy or skip for 2 gems. I had some in storage so instead buying I pulled 1 out and put it in the shop. It still showed 0/1 for the goal after I placed on in my shop. I closed out of the game and restarted my phone. I opened the game again and it still shows 0/1 progress with 1 in the shop and 1 in storage. Does this goal really mean "BUY" instead of "HAVE"?

waimanalokat
01-18-13, 08:52 PM
"Finding New Homes" goal - The first part says "Have 1 stack of pet carriers" - buy or skip for 2 gems. I had some in storage so instead buying I pulled 1 out and put it in the shop. It still showed 0/1 for the goal after I placed on in my shop. I closed out of the game and restarted my phone. I opened the game again and it still shows 0/1 progress with 1 in the shop and 1 in storage. Does this goal really mean "BUY" instead of "HAVE"?

This is the same problem I'm having. Restarted and am about to uninstall and re install. Playing on kindle fire.

waimanalokat
01-18-13, 09:06 PM
I have un installed and re installed and it still shows goal unmet. Ill probably just buy another silly stack of pet carriers.not a big enough issue to get worked up over.
I'm playing kindle fire version 1.0.5.6
In case if helps anyone else I only have force close issue if I have more than 50 pets on floor. I store the ones that don't earn much. I also am not expanding any more as neighbors larger then I shut me down. Gems for goals not a problem, I don't do the ones I don't want to spend money on. Its a free game take it or leave it :)

waimanalokat
01-19-13, 04:24 PM
Is this thread no longer being monitored?
today I made sure my kindle was off all night charging (no daily bonus on any of my 5 games btw) and still goal uncompleted. I have 2 pet carriers on the floor. I check store and there are no other carriers. I also tried thanksgiving version of Ps and still nope.

vamp282
02-01-13, 12:39 PM
I have a HTC wildfire S A510e android 2.3.5 version
1.0.5.7 is the game version
I cant get on the game. It close before i can do anything. I cant get my gifts or send gifts to my friends. And i have try to reinstall the game many times

Neko2010
02-03-13, 06:51 PM
I'm using my Android phone to play the updated version of this game. I have not redieved the 6 gems for downloading and playing either of the recent promotions(cafe and slots). My ID is Neko2010. How can I get my 12 gems I earned? I even tried to uninstall the game, but re installing it didn't help.

Jwags22
03-01-13, 09:41 AM
I have an iPad (iOS 6.1 version) and pet shop version 1.1.3 my problem is that I was offered the chance to install and play Bakery Shop which I understand that when you install these game through pet shop you get gems so I don't mind doing it if they are free. Well the goal said I had 8 days to do it but within a half hour it had disappeared completely and I didn't understand why. Also the picture for the bakery shop game never loaded or rather the icon in pet shop for it didn't. I tried restarting my device but it didn't do anything. Any ideas? Thanks very much.

sparklegirly
03-02-13, 09:05 PM
Please fix the issue of hearts being everywhere. I don't mean during collecting, I like that. I mean there are hearts everywhere that come and disappear and come back continuously. Happens in neighbors shops too. Making the game lag and crash. Please fix! Playing version 1.0.5.8. on Android 4.0.4 HTC Sense 4.1

Booksavvy
03-06-13, 10:18 AM
Game crashes when I open "Reptile Refuge" goal. Only this goal, the other one is fine. I have a Galaxy Nexus running Jellybean and am on the newest update of PSS.

olcastle
03-10-13, 03:11 PM
After St.Pat update I can play about 1 minute then game crashes. Reinstalling helps only temporally.
ipad,

hannahsmammaw
03-11-13, 12:50 PM
I am so frustrated!! I can not use the gift feature today...it seems to be stuck! I can view the gifts and when I try to choose a gift...it does nothing! This is completely stopping me from progress in game ...HELP!!!

kooky panda
03-15-13, 06:47 PM
New Android Easter Pet Shop game now ready to download from the Google Play Market. Version 1.0.5.9

phalen78
03-19-13, 01:39 AM
i've got this new version and it doesnt work. impossibly slow and keeps crashing when i try to open it.

kooky panda
03-21-13, 06:54 PM
There is a new update in google play. Version 1.0.5.9.1
Try updating to see if this fixes the crashing issues.

phalen78
03-21-13, 09:37 PM
i can happily report the latest update is working fine, no memory leaks, can zoom fine, everything is running as it should.

thanks!

kooky panda
03-22-13, 05:03 AM
Oh good, thanks for reporting back!!

swstar
03-23-13, 01:12 PM
on ios have updated version. on thursday morning working on st patricks day goal of collecting from dogs and had 10 days..came back in afternoon and was gone. also easter goal of 4 butterfly cats or dogs..got 4th dog and received nothing for completing. what is going on?

rockbellkid
03-30-13, 06:35 AM
I use an HTC wildfire s, everytime I try to buy a pet it closes. The Easter edition won't even open, so only playing original. I cleared all caches, closed any and every task I could, even restarting my phone hoping a fresh start would help. I have even reported my phone twice to see if it would help, it really didn't help at all. It was working fine til a weak ago, for no reason it crashed while I was buying a dog.

sparklegirly
04-26-13, 02:57 PM
Hey. I play on HTC and I updated to version 1.0.6 a few hours ago and now I'm not able to zoom in or out as far I could before. The past two updates have been bad. I guess I can start playing on my iPod but that sucks because I don't like how apple works. Is there a way I could go back to the older version of the game?

Brewers167
04-26-13, 09:27 PM
I updated Pet Shop to ver. 1.0.6 on 4/24. Keeps on crashing on my Android. I only get about 30 seconds to play before pet shop stops. Last ver. was very slow but at least it didn't crash every 30 seconds. I also have to same problem with the Easter ver. I uninstall and reinstall Pet Story. Reboot my phone nothing seems to work. Please have TL fix this. No way can I play this way.
Thanks,

akocek
04-27-13, 04:50 PM
*Android - HTC Incredible - I have had the same issues with the new update, 1.0.6, as well. Lagging so bad that I can barely play and crashing regularly. Please fix quickly as this is making this game a time sink that isn't even fun to play!

akocek
04-27-13, 05:46 PM
After uninstalling and reinstalling I can no longer open Pet Shop Story at all. It crashes immediately. :(

kooky panda
04-27-13, 06:45 PM
I will report the issues with the new version.

Brewers167
04-28-13, 02:35 AM
Until TL fix the problem with their current version I went over to Amazon App store and downloaded their older version 1.0.5.6. Now I don't have any more crashes.
I don't care that this is not the newest version, but at least it works.

sparklegirly
04-28-13, 06:26 AM
I'm going back to playing on my android phone. I've never experienced so many crashes on my phone as I'm experiencing with my ipod. I hope this can get resolved because I can't play at all. The game keeps saying that I'm not connected to internet but I am. There is no problem with my wifi and no problem with my ipod so it has to be the game just crashing repeatedly over and over.

levian44
05-02-13, 07:07 PM
hi, i'm playing on my tab 2 7.0 and has been having trouble visiting neighbors since the last 2 updates.
i'm playing version 1.0.6.1.
whenever i tried to visit someone, congratulation messages would started popping up,
including completing quest or collections that i have yet completed.
after a while it would popup saying my game is out of sync and
the whole thing will repeat again and became a never ending loop.
i've attached some screenshots.

akocek
05-04-13, 01:48 PM
While the new update has helped Pet Shop Story to lag and crash less often, it still does so very regularly and makes game play difficult - about 20-30 minutes when all of my pets are in need of playing. I hope yet another update will come soon to bring the fun back to playing this game *Android - Droid Incredible.

Skylark617
05-05-13, 12:09 AM
Hi,
Android version 4.0.3
Game version 1.0.61

Since I first downloaded the game and including all updates and versions I have never had neighbors playing visits logged on my NEWS - Messages page, also when I visit neighbors I quite often receive a Shop Goal/Collection message which I know is not meant for me then when I return to my shop I get out of synchronization message. I know these are only minor problems but it would make playing more pleasant if fixed :) Thanks for your time.

si03f
06-01-13, 09:37 PM
:mad: I have already posted this to another forum but that was a couple wks ago and I still haven't gotten any response and the issues are still very much present. These issues have been going on for over a month & I am extremely close to quitting this game because of it. And why is it that you need to finish 1 goal to complete the other and they both require an extremely high # of gems!? Then I try doing a diff goal instead but all roads keep leading 2 gems or more gems! And I've gotten use to the fact that animals that cost gems to buy, also cost gems to breed &/or crossbreed. BUT it really infuriates me even more when I pay crazy amnts of coins to buy a pet and then in order to crossbreed it with anything (even other coin animals) it also ends up costing gems. Lately all this game has been is anger, frustration, & disappointment. Games reach the point of no longer being a game when there is no fun involved. It just seems like TeamLava has become extremely greedy and want nothing but money from the players. Obviously providing fun and enjoyment is no longer a concern of TeamLava. Because this ridiculousness exceeded the breaking point a LONG TIME AGO! I'll end this by saying I will be posting something else just as soon as I find it on the other forum I posted to that failed to get any response.

si03f
06-01-13, 09:43 PM
Storm8 ID- SI03F Pet Shop Name- Paws and Claws Pet Shop Version- 1.0.6.1 Model- TOSHIBA AT105 Android Version- 4.0.4

Since the last update I have become increasingly frustrated and annoyed with Pet Shop Story and am struggling to continue playing. There were a number of things wrong with this game before the update like a border collie costing 149 gems, needing the border collie to complete the collection in order to get a tree frog, and needing a tree frog to crossbreed a bull frog, and needing a bullfrog to complete a goal etc. But that's not what's important right now. Since the last update it has been IMPOSSIBLE for me to visit my neighbors! Every time I visit a neighbor, I immediately get a pop up that I completed the collection that has the bookshelf w/ a hampster in a car on top of it or w/e it is & then tells me to collect my reward, then tells me my shop is out of sync w/ the server, then a black box appears somewhere on the screen, then the screen starts flashing rapidly and then will eventually close the game all together. Needless to say my rating has been destroyed as a result & who knows how many neighbors I've lost because of this. The same black box & flashing happens literally every time I try collecting/feeding my pets. I can usually get through 3 or 4 pets before it happens but it takes me 20 min just to collect/feed my pet shop when it should only take 5. I check for a new update everyday hoping this will be fixed but its been wks & still nothing. I don't know how much longer I will want to play a game that is more frustrating than it is fun. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of playing a "game." :confused::mad::mad:

maguar
06-02-13, 12:19 AM
Storm8 ID- SI03F Pet Shop Name- Paws and Claws Pet Shop Version- 1.0.6.1 Model- TOSHIBA AT105 Android Version- 4.0.4

Since the last update I have become increasingly frustrated and annoyed with Pet Shop Story and am struggling to continue playing. There were a number of things wrong with this game before the update like a border collie costing 149 gems, needing the border collie to complete the collection in order to get a tree frog, and needing a tree frog to crossbreed a bull frog, and needing a bullfrog to complete a goal etc. But that's not what's important right now. Since the last update it has been IMPOSSIBLE for me to visit my neighbors! Every time I visit a neighbor, I immediately get a pop up that I completed the collection that has the bookshelf w/ a hampster in a car on top of it or w/e it is & then tells me to collect my reward, then tells me my shop is out of sync w/ the server, then a black box appears somewhere on the screen, then the screen starts flashing rapidly and then will eventually close the game all together. Needless to say my rating has been destroyed as a result & who knows how many neighbors I've lost because of this. The same black box & flashing happens literally every time I try collecting/feeding my pets. I can usually get through 3 or 4 pets before it happens but it takes me 20 min just to collect/feed my pet shop when it should only take 5. I check for a new update everyday hoping this will be fixed but its been wks & still nothing. I don't know how much longer I will want to play a game that is more frustrating than it is fun. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of playing a "game." :confused::mad::mad:

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling to see if that helps? Your game is saved on the servers so you won't lose anything.

si03f
06-02-13, 06:51 PM
Yes, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried changing the storage (tablet to SD, SD to tablet), exiting the game and re opening, turning off my tablet etc. I have tried everything possible. This all started as soon as I downloaded the new update. The game was not in any way running smoothly before the last update, but it was at least playable. I keep checking for a new update but there still hasn't been one which I find surprising since I've read numerous complaints throughout the forum stating the same or similar problems.

flutterby64
06-13-13, 10:53 PM
Hi. I am playing Pet shop story and started one of the challenges to get 2000 coins by breeding a Dalmatian family. Whilst I had 2 days to complete the challenge, it turns out that the countdown clock does not work at the same speed as the game. With 22 hours to go, I started off my second pup breeding... 16 hours so I should have had a clear 4 hours. As the day ticked on, I noticed that the time between the two became closer and closer until i realised I had to set an alarm for the middle of the night to ensure the pup was 'delivered' before the time ran out. Unbelievably, the time ran out a full 20 minutes BEFORE the breeding had even ended, leaving me feeling very *****ed (not to say tired from my mid- night disturbance!)
On top of this, I really feel you need to have a 'are you sure' safety put in with gems. I have somehow managed to loose 12 gems by doing nothing that I wanted. I know I accidentally pressed the gem and lost my last two without warning, but I lost a full 10 before that and I gave no idea what on! All I have managed to get so far out of 25 is one spaniel :-(
I cannot risk paying for any if I loose them so easily, and it is impossible to earn/gift or get them in any other way!! This makes more than half the game inaccessible :-(
My storm ID is Flutterby64, shop: Sandys pet stop and I am currently at level 14 playing on my Iphone4s
I tried writing to support and all they said was theat they cant help and cant recredit anything. Helpful :-(

WingsUP
06-20-13, 10:25 PM
hi, I'm experiencing the same problems with visiting nbr and trying to write on their walls and being interrupted by pop up msgs that "I've completed a collection and need to claim my reward. " it requires force closing and many times I'm not sure if I've left my message or not. it can take too much time to visit one nbr, let alone 50! Please respond to us and give us a clue if we can provide you with further assistance to trouble shoot this problem. it would go a long way to making the game more pleasant to play. thx bunches. WingsUP at adogone good1, lvl 25, and I play BS and RS too.

FrozenTurtle
06-21-13, 05:06 PM

hi, I'm experiencing the same problems with visiting nbr and trying to write on their walls and being interrupted by pop up msgs that "I've completed a collection and need to claim my reward. " it requires force closing and many times I'm not sure if I've left my message or not. it can take too much time to visit one nbr, let alone 50! Please respond to us and give us a clue if we can provide you with further assistance to trouble shoot this problem. it would go a long way to making the game more pleasant to play. thx bunches. WingsUP at adogone good1, lvl 25, and I play BS and RS too.

Thanks for the reports! Can you guys send me a PM with the Storm8 IDs and Profile names of the players you are visiting which causes this issue to occur? Also, do you see just one pop-up or are there several? Thank you!

monstrefamille
07-01-13, 08:38 AM
Hello for one week now I cant play my game as before.
And today it s always closing I open it and 1 or 2 minutes later it s closed!
Help me please

My id : monstrefamille

CyndersTears
07-06-13, 04:43 PM
Hi! I've been experiencing a problem where on my Samsung Galaxy Note, It'd say I'd get a message from someone and it wouldn't appear. This has happenned about 3 times so far. My ID on Pet Shop Story is BeautifulRemains12, please fix this ASAP!

beyazzenci
07-22-13, 08:33 AM
Hello,
i've finished the labradoodle goal chain and final reward was a Dachshund. i put dachshund pen in a suitable place in my shop. At the same moment, it told me my shop is out of sync w/ the server and when i logged back there were no reward and the goal was gone from my list. can you help me with the problem please?
Thanks in advance.
My storm id is beyazzenci

tame14
07-24-13, 09:17 AM
8944when i cross breed it never gives me a image of the crossbreed animal in the middle

tame14
07-24-13, 09:19 AM
acusualy i have the poblem on the devise with catherines14 storm ID

tame14
07-25-13, 07:09 AM
8981Like this it actually works the second time I breed the pet

greygull
07-25-13, 01:54 PM
Android - new version - Summer 1.0.6.2 :)

nky1111
07-26-13, 04:13 AM
summer version doesn't work at all. completely crashes after several seconds, can't even close it, only reboot.
on galaxy tab 7.0+, android 4.1.2

tx14
07-31-13, 10:58 PM
I just started playing Pet Shop story and it is so glitchy I am about to give up! BS, RS and FS all have their own issues, but this one takes the cake. Playing latest version on Android, htc incredible. Came on here to see if maybe there were some solutions, but I see I'm not the only one with game woes. Any advice besides reinstall? (I've, done so twice already and that doesn't seem to fix anything).

greygull
07-31-13, 11:07 PM
These are some things you can try:

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

paytpets
08-29-13, 06:14 AM
I have not been able to playsince april. It crashes after about a minute, ans very slow. I have plenty of memory on sd card. I'm on a samsung statosphere phone version I405.05 and game version 1.063. Please help I've got a lot of money and time in game, love it, want to play. I've done everything uve sugested nothing has helped

CharmedGypsy13
10-16-13, 02:09 AM
Hi just wondering if u could help how do i rename my pet shop i named it by accident and really want to change it thanx :-)

sparklegirly
10-17-13, 11:41 AM
Hi just wondering if u could help how do i rename my pet shop i named it by accident and really want to change it thanx :-)

go to the overview page there will be a button next to your name that says change but it does cost 10 gems.

kooky panda
10-21-13, 01:32 PM
New Pet Shop Halloween version available for Androids!! ( Google Play )

Trixie6969
10-21-13, 05:53 PM
Downloaded the new version & having continuous "out of sync" messages. I don't have problems with other TL games at the same time. Is this normal? Kinda annoying since I end up pushing 1 thing then other messages pop up. I don't want to get in a gem trap.

I'm on Android. I am on level 5 & would rather uninstall before I get invested & get more than 1 neighbor. Thx!

Trixie6969
10-21-13, 07:14 PM
Sorry but just looking for an answer here as it will take TL about a week to respond with a generic message on how to generic troubleshoot which was included in the initial email for support. Uninstall... Reinstall... Boot...

I just installed.

FrozenTurtle
10-22-13, 02:03 PM
This can happen if you're switching between the Halloween and base versions. We suggest sticking with only one for your game session. :)

Trixie6969
10-25-13, 01:55 AM
Thanks Frozen Turtle ....I downloaded the game per notifications in other games to get gems/gold...not interested in the game but did play it until level 13...It's a game for a younger group.... Thx

qcharmaine
10-28-13, 08:05 PM
I can no longer expand, green grass all around is there a limit???

kooky panda
10-29-13, 05:23 AM
Yes, once you do all the available expansions, you will not be able to expand anymore.

FatemehShia
11-03-13, 03:51 AM
I can't play Pet Shop Story (& Dragon Story) today!
It keeps giving an error when I open the game.

"Pet Shop Story is an online game and requires internet access.
Please dubble check your connection and try again."

My friend has the same problem too. Our internets are working fine...

FatemehShia
11-03-13, 03:52 AM
The worst is that I had made a crossbreed for 29 gems.
It is ready now and going to be sick if I can't play...

Saphirescorpion
11-17-13, 12:13 PM
I have an android -- samsung galaxy tab 3 -- and I have never once been credited with the coins for the daily bonus. Not once. Every day I get the message that I'm getting 4000 coins or whatever, and my total does not go up. Not even if I go visit a neighbour or close and reopen the game.
How can I install a more updated version, and will that help? I've lost out on over 100k coins because of this, maybe more.

Livy55lee
11-17-13, 01:22 PM
I'm having the same problems with pet story. I have not received any daily bonus, since I have been playing.

Livy55lee
11-17-13, 01:24 PM
I'm using a samsung tab 7. There is so many problems with this game. Please advise.

Livy55lee
11-17-13, 01:32 PM
I've sent many complaints about this game. I don't receive daily bonuses, gems, rewards for completing tasks. I have invested a lot time in this game. My device is a samsung tab 7. My ID livy55lee, I'm on level 25, I have 30,000 coins. I've sent in many emails to have these problems resolved. I like this game, but I'm not getting any help or any of these problems resolved.

BooBooKittyPooOoo
01-07-14, 01:31 PM
I am playing the Christmas version 1.0.6.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3. I am unable to expand, I am unsure if I will have the option again at a future level, but I am level 53 and it's been the same way for quite a few levels. I don't really have any space to put more animals, so I'm pretty much at a stand still. I'm having the same issue with my zoo story (level 49). Will the option be available at a future level, is it a bug, or am I SOL and unable to expand any further?
Please let me know!
Thanks!

kooky panda
01-07-14, 03:33 PM
I am playing the Christmas version 1.0.6.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3. I am unable to expand, I am unsure if I will have the option again at a future level, but I am level 53 and it's been the same way for quite a few levels. I don't really have any space to put more animals, so I'm pretty much at a stand still. I'm having the same issue with my zoo story (level 49). Will the option be available at a future level, is it a bug, or am I SOL and unable to expand any further?
Please let me know!
Thanks!

If you do not see the option to expand, that means you are fully expanded.
Hopefully more expansions will be offered down the line.

flemlion
02-12-14, 03:12 AM
I'm playing the Winter version 1.0.6.3 on Android 4.1.2 and I am no longer able to cross breed.
I have tried all sorts of combinations, but it generally tells me that I have already bread that animal and need to go to the nursery to get more.

For example, I do not yet have a Longhair Cat.
So I try to cross breed one by selecting Birman and Shorthair, and it tells me to try the nursery :P
No can do, I don't have any specimens of that sort.

cuteshop04
02-18-14, 06:07 AM
I got a message on christmas version stating you are ending this version on 2/18/14. Does this mean I will lose EVERYTHING when I upgrade to the new version? Why upgrade if you are going to close the game whenever I get my shop the way I want it? Will my pets and gifts be transferred to the new game?

kooky panda
02-18-14, 06:14 AM
I'm playing the Winter version 1.0.6.3 on Android 4.1.2 and I am no longer able to cross breed.
I have tried all sorts of combinations, but it generally tells me that I have already bread that animal and need to go to the nursery to get more.

For example, I do not yet have a Longhair Cat.
So I try to cross breed one by selecting Birman and Shorthair, and it tells me to try the nursery :P
No can do, I don't have any specimens of that sort.

Are you still having issues?

I got a message on christmas version stating you are ending this version on 2/18/14. Does this mean I will lose EVERYTHING when I upgrade to the new version? Why upgrade if you are going to close the game whenever I get my shop the way I want it? Will my pets and gifts be transferred to the new game?

The different versions run side by side, so when you use a seasonal version or the regular game you will keep all your progress.

zerpiah
03-03-14, 02:48 PM
Hi,

i just started play this game and one goal was to buy a cash register for 2000 coins. I did that and put it near door. I wanted it in another direction so i pressed rotate and it disappered behind the wall i guess???
Well i got the goal, but should things end up behind wall because you click rotate?
My storm ID is: zerpiah and my player name is Nalita

kooky panda
03-03-14, 02:54 PM
Hi,

i just started play this game and one goal was to buy a cash register for 2000 coins. I did that and put it near door. I wanted it in another direction so i pressed rotate and it disappered behind the wall i guess???
Well i got the goal, but should things end up behind wall because you click rotate?
My storm ID is: zerpiah and my player name is Nalita

Check to see if it went into your storage. When you move something there are options to rotate, store. move and sale.

To find storage- Hit menu at the bottom of the screen.

zerpiah
03-03-14, 02:58 PM
Ohh thank you for fast reply i feel dumb now. I see it in storage :)

kooky panda
03-03-14, 02:59 PM
Ohh thank you for fast reply i feel dumb now. I see it in storage :)

When I first started playing I lost a few items too!!... yes they ended up being in my storage!

kittykat12346
03-14-14, 12:30 PM
I use an iPad for pet shop story. Sometimes, I'll open the game and my shop is empty! I'll also get glitches like when it says I have 999,999,999 coins and 999 gems. I've also wondered if there's a way 2 turn off those gem sales because I can never use them! :o :confused:Can u help me?

lessa13
03-16-14, 08:18 AM
I am having a problem completing the Siamese if you please goal. I am supposed to crossbreed an Ocicat by crossing a Siamese and an Abyssan. I did this and got an elf cat instead!

I tried double checking my cross breeding pair thinking I made a mistake and I can see I will get another elf cat! What do I need to do?

kooky panda
03-17-14, 02:36 PM
New Season game to download- Pet Shop- Spring time Version 1.0.6.4!

margaritaville99
04-28-14, 12:55 AM
I am having a problem completing the Siamese if you please goal. I am supposed to crossbreed an Ocicat by crossing a Siamese and an Abyssan. I did this and got an elf cat instead!

I tried double checking my cross breeding pair thinking I made a mistake and I can see I will get another elf cat! What do I need to do?

I am also having the same problem, got an Elf Cat from Siamese and Abyssian, I have an Elf Cat in my storage too but it has a costume on for Christmas and that family has been complete for 2 years. My game also is crashing constantly, been doing this for quite a while.

maguar
04-28-14, 01:19 AM
I am also having the same problem, got an Elf Cat from Siamese and Abyssian, I have an Elf Cat in my storage too but it has a costume on for Christmas and that family has been complete for 2 years. My game also is crashing constantly, been doing this for quite a while.

Try switching the sides that you put the cats on when breeding to get the ocicat

margaritaville99
04-28-14, 01:28 AM
New Season game to download- Pet Shop- Spring time Version 1.0.6.4!

Kooky I have checked a few times and I only see one Pet Shop Story listed and it's the one I have. Is it out now?

margaritaville99
04-28-14, 01:29 AM
Try switching the sides that you put the cats on when breeding to get the ocicat

I have and did Maguar, still got the Elf Cat. They are so expensive too....

kooky panda
05-09-14, 11:51 AM
New seasonal version released for android : Google Play- version 1.0.6.4.

kooky panda
06-13-14, 01:14 PM
New android release- Soccer World- 1.0.6.4.

xiesse
09-17-14, 11:24 AM
Are these bugs supposed to have been fixed yet? I'm still getting the one with a popup while visiting neighbours that says I've completed a collection (which i haven't) and out of sync with server. apparently, this bug also means I am unable to receive coins or exp from visiting neighbours as it is syncs to the server without crediting them - yet somehow remembers that they have already been visited, preventing me from ever getting exp or coins this way. this is fairly disruptive as well. I'm using the latest version (electric 80s).

Edit: sorry, linked here from google and i guess the original cached post has gotten merged into a stickied one. For completeness: i'm using a Nexus 7/android.

Edit#2: i was at a levelup threshold when the bug reared its head (suggesting i am not able to gain exp for visiting neighbours if it means i would level up). I'm not sure if i'm able to do it at other times.

hunny786
12-11-14, 02:57 AM
Hi,

I play Pet Shop Story Labor Day. it's been like 2 years I am playing this game on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Android version 4.3 and game version 1.0.6.2. I am on level 51. I don't receive any more goals. It's been such a long time since I had my goal can't even remember which one and when :(. Because of this I don't earn any more gems and hence unable to buy/breed/cross-breed my pets or even skip the goals in progress :( it's quite off-putting. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Edit 1: I emailed support but they didn't seem to understand what I was trying to say

kooky panda
12-11-14, 09:23 AM
Hi,

I play Pet Shop Story Labor Day. it's been like 2 years I am playing this game on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Android version 4.3 and game version 1.0.6.2. I am on level 51. I don't receive any more goals. It's been such a long time since I had my goal can't even remember which one and when :(. Because of this I don't earn any more gems and hence unable to buy/breed/cross-breed my pets or even skip the goals in progress :( it's quite off-putting. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Edit 1: I emailed support but they didn't seem to understand what I was trying to say

Once you have completed all the goals currently offered, you will no longer have your goal icon. Hopefully Team Lava will offer more goals in the future.

hunny786
12-12-14, 06:14 AM
Once you have completed all the goals currently offered, you will no longer have your goal icon. Hopefully Team Lava will offer more goals in the future.

I do have the icon and there are three goals in progress. Which I am unable to complete or skip due to lack of gems. I can still see a lot of pets 'locked by goal' in the market. Surely if have completed all the goals those shouldn't be there.

Also I have read on threads that people are getting Christmas goals etc. I haven't got any of those either :(

kooky panda
12-12-14, 10:03 AM
I do have the icon and there are three goals in progress. Which I am unable to complete or skip due to lack of gems. I can still see a lot of pets 'locked by goal' in the market. Surely if have completed all the goals those shouldn't be there.

Also I have read on threads that people are getting Christmas goals etc. I haven't got any of those either :(
I opened my Pet Shop game (IOS) and I am not seeing Christmas goals.

I will check on this.

Depending on when you started. There may have been older goals that are now expired that go with these locked goal prizes.
Once a goal expires, you will not be able to unlock the prize.

FrozenTurtle
12-12-14, 12:15 PM

I took a look at your game and the three goals you have are ones that were released to everyone previously. Any of the items that are locked by goal in your game may have required you to complete goals that are no longer available. Sorry for the confusion!

Sebsmommy15
02-05-15, 02:34 PM
I hope I get an answer here since Support is busy with other tickets..

So I know how to work around the game and I was wondering why when I install another game as a goal, the rewards are BLANK.. I download the game and play it and get no rewards.. and also my friend plays the same game as me but she gets gems from downloading games and I have no option to earn gems from downloading games, why is that?

brandiriddle
02-11-15, 04:59 PM
I went on my game this morning and I noticed some of my animals were missing. I looked everywhere for them. What happened to them?

44Peaches44
03-23-15, 10:45 AM
1 have the same problem with gifts on my galaxy 5, 44Peaches44

mikaelakaneki
01-10-17, 07:45 PM
I got a Jack Russel Terrier from a collection, and the pet isn't in it's playpen. I can collect from it, but I can't buy a mate or anything. It's just empty. I contacted TeamLava, and they just said "we don't respond to individual requests, go to the forums" and that triggered me so how do I fix it???

Bunnycake119
01-12-17, 05:26 PM
I've got the same problem! Sometimes they show up after I visit neighbors and there will be 2 of them and sometimes 4. That's why I'm here too. I'm quite annoyed by it. I'm hoping it's a bug/glitch and they will just fix it soon

kooky panda
01-13-17, 11:11 AM
I got a Jack Russel Terrier from a collection, and the pet isn't in it's playpen. I can collect from it, but I can't buy a mate or anything. It's just empty. I contacted TeamLava, and they just said "we don't respond to individual requests, go to the forums" and that triggered me so how do I fix it???
Sounds like you received the automatic email response. Please respond back to your email and let them know that you have a specific issue and the forum cannot help and you need an agent to check your game.

Poshie17
08-08-17, 01:59 AM
HELP.
I'm playing version 1.0.6.6 of pet shop story.
My user name is poshie17 and my shop is MaxiesMunchkins.

I achieved the jack Russell terrier after completing a collection. I put it in storage as I was redoing my shop and now it's disappeared. I cant complete goals without it. Help? Please? I've sent two emails and no help.

Rynetory2
08-08-17, 09:10 AM
Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

msl65
09-30-18, 08:48 PM
My pet story has been crashing for the past week and I contacted TL and all the reply I got was: "We have limited support services for Pet Shop Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience". I did not update to the new IOS12 because of all the issues so not too sure why my game is acting up. Could anyone tell me why perhaps this is happening since I am not getting anything back from TL? Thanks for any help.

HarlieD
10-22-21, 01:07 AM
I?m having problems with my iguana. I have, but after closing the game, the habitat stays, but my iguana disappears. If I put it in storage and bring him back out, he reappears, but only until I close the game. When I come back, he?s gone again! What?s going on???