kooky panda
03-25-12, 11:58 AM
Current versions of the game:
iOS - 1.5.4

Android - 1.5.6.6
Neon 90's - 1.5.6.5

Kindle Fire - 1.5.5.5
Kindle Fire - Thanksgiving - 1.5.5.5
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Current Issues

No names (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382) popping up under your pending invites

Makeup counter goes out of sync (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues) TL is looking into this issue.

Shamrock1963
03-27-12, 03:59 PM
I have had a Thin Snowflake counter simply disappear from my boutique. Has anyone else had something similar happen or am I the only lonely lucky one?

kooky panda
03-27-12, 04:09 PM
I have had a Thin Snowflake counter simply disappear from my boutique. Has anyone else had something similar happen or am I the only lonely lucky one?
If you are missing an item you have purchased, you can email support@teamlava.com They will be able to look into your game to find out what happened to it.

Also look behind things to see if it got moved . I had a table behind one of my dressings rooms once.

KierVa
03-28-12, 07:48 AM
I am just trying to find out if there is a way to add the account I have been using on my android phone to my android tablet?

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:52 AM
you can also transfer yourself by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

elreenlynch
03-29-12, 02:12 AM
My make up counter gives coins instead of make up. I thought that's a bit silly. I use the normal fashion story ver 1.4.1 and on the new ipad, so should i be using valentines to avoid this?

kooky panda
03-29-12, 05:00 AM
My make up counter gives coins instead of make up. I thought that's a bit silly. I use the normal fashion story ver 1.4.1 and on the new ipad, so should i be using valentines to avoid this?

The valentine version is the currrent version to be playing, but is also has this issue. When you go into the game, before collecting likes or make-up hit your design button, then x out. You should then be able to place your makeup.

darlinlildeb
04-02-12, 10:37 AM
Just a suggestion... I love the make up counter and don't regret spending my gems for it. I would like to see other items that allow you to place items in your store. For example...I would never spend the gems for the shoe display, BUT...if it allowed me to order and stock additional shoes on it...I would. I would also like to see more fashion. the additional items to decorate the shop are nice, but it is about fashion....

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 04:20 PM
The Shoe Display would be a decoration item, so it would not be possible to make changes to its image. But we have taken down suggestions for new order items for the Make-up Counter as we have a several players that would like to be able to order more items from it in the future.

HmongVillager
04-03-12, 04:49 PM
Sometimes my clothings when they finish they just stay there and when i try clicking them it is sorta like frozen and a couple of times the clothes has become expired so i wanna know if this a current issue or if I'm the only person with these problems.

DaojinWildfire
04-04-12, 03:45 PM
Sometimes my clothings when they finish they just stay there and when i try clicking them it is sorta like frozen and a couple of times the clothes has become expired so i wanna know if this a current issue or if I'm the only person with these problems.
If your taps are not registering, but the game is still functioning in the background, I would force-close and restart the game. You should be able to continue collecting your catalog orders after the restart.

LCAHEARTS
04-06-12, 08:55 PM
The Shoe Display would be a decoration item, so it would not be possible to make changes to its image. But we have taken down suggestions for new order items for the Make-up Counter as we have a several players that would like to be able to order more items from it in the future.

I just quickly wanted to say thank you for replying in terms of the Make-Up Counter. I just wanted to put it out there that we're hoping TL has also taken down the suggestion of new permanent gifts. Sweaters can be sticky now that it's getting warmer. Lol :) Thanks again!

MciL1026
04-09-12, 11:54 PM
Where can i check why am i not getting the new goals? Its been awhile.

Rachel2629
04-10-12, 05:00 PM
9 out of 10 of my customers are leaving with broken hearts when they come out of the dressing rooms? What am I doing wrong?????:(

kooky panda
04-10-12, 06:41 PM
Where can i check why am i not getting the new goals? Its been awhile.

The last goals were the valentine goals. There have been no new goals released.

9 out of 10 of my customers are leaving with broken hearts when they come out of the dressing rooms? What am I doing wrong?????:(
I just checked and I am not seeing any purple hearts . Everyone is leaving happy.

MzIan
04-13-12, 06:45 PM
If I have to complete a factory reset on my phone, can I get my store back at the exact same point?

greygull
04-13-12, 06:48 PM
If I have to complete a factory reset on my phone, can I get my store back at the exact same point?

Yes, your game is saved on TLs server.

MzIan
04-13-12, 06:54 PM
Yes, your game is saved on TLs server.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

greygull
04-13-12, 07:10 PM
Thank you sooooo much!!!!

You're very welcome :)

zeegee966
04-13-12, 09:30 PM

I have the exact same problem as Rachel.

seastripes
04-14-12, 06:42 AM
it often happen to me on the make up counter when an order is done instead of able to put it on a table it sells immediately just like that.
it happens on my iphone and ipad both latest ios and lates update. and it happen on either the valentine person and original version

queentina3
04-14-12, 08:18 AM
it often happen to me on the make up counter when an order is done instead of able to put it on a table it sells immediately just like that.
it happens on my iphone and ipad both latest ios and lates update. and it happen on either the valentine person and original version

Before you collect from your make-up counter open the design tab, close it, then try to place your make-up. That is the only way it works correctly.

gotoTheLook
04-14-12, 09:29 AM
Hello Kooky Panda! First, I want to say "Sorry" for not knowing how to "merge" my threads. I really am a little "DUH" when it comes to all of this techno stuff! If you will just please tell me how to do this I will. I just found your private messages today. I enjoy FASHION STORY and I do appreciate any help that you can give me.

"THANKS" very much! I look forward to hearing from you!

kooky panda
04-14-12, 07:49 PM
Hello Kooky Panda! First, I want to say "Sorry" for not knowing how to "merge" my threads. I really am a little "DUH" when it comes to all of this techno stuff! If you will just please tell me how to do this I will. I just found your private messages today. I enjoy FASHION STORY and I do appreciate any help that you can give me.

"THANKS" very much! I look forward to hearing from you!

you are not DUH at all. Only moderators and community managers can merge threads. If you ever need something merged , edited , deleted, just shoot me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46) .

seastripes
04-14-12, 07:55 PM
Before you collect from your make-up counter open the design tab, close it, then try to place your make-up. That is the only way it works correctly.

yes i did that too sometimes but this is not how it should work, this is just a solution for a flaw

TaraE24
04-15-12, 03:25 AM
My catalogue bar keeps freezing. I have ordered items which have expired and I've not been able to place new orders...this has happened several times now. And the previous suggestions on this thread don't work in fixing the problem!! Please help...also is there any way of being able to stop the pop ups ESP the new slots one?

Many thanks for your time in advance
Tara

rmaddzoo
04-15-12, 06:56 AM
I am so fed up with this coin issue! I have emailed teamlava for help and all I get is standard form responses. It makes no sense to me 1. Why this hasn't been fixed yet. 2. Why my coins aren't credited back tl my account

rmaddzoo
04-15-12, 06:59 AM
I am so fed up with this coin issue! I have emailed teamlava for help and all I get is standard form responses. It makes no sense to me 1. Why this hasn't been fixed yet. 2. Why my coins aren't credited back tl my account

3. Why I can't change my review of this game on the amazon digital market. I sm ready to contact amazon and everyone else I can about this not being resoulved!

queentina3
04-15-12, 07:47 AM
yes i did that too sometimes but this is not how it should work, this is just a solution for a flaw

I know, but until TL gets around to fixing it (no ETA on that yet), we are stuck doing this work around. :(

TL is aware of this issue, they just haven't bothered fixing it yet.

LCAHEARTS
04-15-12, 08:48 AM
My catalogue bar keeps freezing. I have ordered items which have expired and I've not been able to place new orders...this has happened several times now. And the previous suggestions on this thread don't work in fixing the problem!! Please help...also is there any way of being able to stop the pop ups ESP the new slots one?

Many thanks for your time in advance
Tara

Have you tried uninstalling the app? Or restarting your device when this happens? I personally experience this A LOT in FS but force closing always fixes it.

As for the SLOTS ad, no not really. Unless you download the app which I do not suggest as that's exactly what TL wants you to do. They make it as annoying as they do because if you download it the ad itself lessens in appearance or disappears completely for you. HOWEVER, it gives them the download points they want to rank higher in the Apple app store [because that's how that system works for the most part]. Even if it's not a TL app per say, it's obviously sponsored by them. There are some threads complaining about it though if you'd like to join that restless battle. It's rare for TL to care about our thoughts on things. They stay silent so there is no way to know otherwise.

BleakHouse
04-16-12, 09:12 AM
My catalog is not being recognized. When I open the catalog and try to press the clothing item it will not allow me to order or place the clothing on the racks. Very frustrating. All of my clothing items in the catalog are expiring. I sent an email to the support@teamlava and received a form email back saying it could be 2 days. I am so frustrated.

BleakHouse
04-16-12, 09:14 AM
I am having the same problem with my catalog. It is so frustrating to sit there and watch the orders expire and not be able to place them.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 10:26 AM
My catalog is not being recognized. When I open the catalog and try to press the clothing item it will not allow me to order or place the clothing on the racks. Very frustrating. All of my clothing items in the catalog are expiring. I sent an email to the support@teamlava and received a form email back saying it could be 2 days. I am so frustrated.

I am having the same problem with my catalog. It is so frustrating to sit there and watch the orders expire and not be able to place them.

I had the same issue the other day. Force close or exit out of your game, this should refresh the game and you should be able to order and place the clothes.

Rachel2629
04-17-12, 08:25 AM
My coins are disapearing! I go in and it tells me Ive earned so much and one sec it will be there and the next just vanish! This has been happening alot and I've prob lost somewhere around 100,000 coins I really enjoy playing this game but its getting very frustrating. I can barely afford to purchase new orders now when I should have more than enough. Please help

darlinlildeb
04-17-12, 08:42 AM
Thanks for your response...how about a perfume counter, where we could order various perfumes to be sold?????

kooky panda
04-17-12, 10:54 AM
My coins are disapearing! I go in and it tells me Ive earned so much and one sec it will be there and the next just vanish! This has been happening alot and I've prob lost somewhere around 100,000 coins I really enjoy playing this game but its getting very frustrating. I can barely afford to purchase new orders now when I should have more than enough. Please help
What is the version of the game you are playing? (under menu-help- small number at the bottom)

Thanks for your response...how about a perfume counter, where we could order various perfumes to be sold?????
this has been suggested to TL.

Rachel2629
04-17-12, 05:30 PM
I'm using version 1. 3. 7. 03 and my coins keep disapearing. So frustrating. Please help

kooky panda
04-17-12, 05:46 PM
I'm using version 1. 3. 7. 03 and my coins keep disapearing. So frustrating. Please help

Are you getting any out of sync message?
When you go into the game, do you exit out of the message screen and let all pops up come up before you start collecting coins ?

EmporioStore
04-17-12, 09:15 PM

I have exactly the same problem from some time now. I am using ver. 1.4.1.
I noticed it is usually happen if I do not start game for more than 8 hours. After start I am getting the message that "you earned xxx while you were away" coins counter for short time shows right amount and starts to decrease to amount that I had last time running the game. Of course merchandise are dispreading as if they where bought.
Only way around is to run game every hour and block doors for the night. If this will continue I will quit playing as it is so frustrating.

Rachel2629
04-18-12, 12:04 PM
Im getting all the pop ups before I play. My messages work fine. Still not being paid for all my sold merchandise.

cathyalan00
04-20-12, 06:31 PM
I can't visit anyone that posts on my wall by message. I keep trying but it just exits the game. Please help me fix this because I need to reply to some people who aren't even my neighbor.

NizzyXX
04-22-12, 01:20 PM
i keep having this problem where i open the game, it says i've earned XX coins and suddenly all my stock is gone! this has happened a good few times, and not just in Fashion Story. very annoying!

kooky panda
04-22-12, 01:39 PM
i keep having this problem where i open the game, it says i've earned XX coins and suddenly all my stock is gone! this has happened a good few times, and not just in Fashion Story. very annoying!

If you are blocking your door you can experience what is called a quick sale. It is not advised to block your door.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

NizzyXX
04-22-12, 02:50 PM
ohh. well, thanks for clearing that up! :)

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 09:42 AM
You don't have to block your boutique doors to keep stocked overnight. Try blocking off only a section but make sure your customers have access to a cashier. They don't have to have access to any clothes as in this case:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/62f24c23.jpg

or you can give them access to whatever one or two items you would like to sell out overnight (say contrast pumps or red sweaters or a higher priced item like the blue and white polka dot dress or the red and white bag etc) to earn some money while you sleep. Just make sure that if you give them access to shoes or bags or other accessories, you have to provide only one or two mirrors. No changing rooms necessary UNLESS you provide them access to clothes on hangers. Like this:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/a2b24df7.jpg

In both cases your heart rating will go down, but not to worry, it will go right back up in no time once you allow the customers access to the whole store again. And you avoid losing all your stock in store :)

KarensKashions
04-27-12, 08:44 AM
I purchased one of the boxes in Fashion Story the other night. I received the scarves rack, placed it on the floor in my boutique. The loading icon kept rotating so I placed the rack back into storage. When I went back to place it on my floor, it wasn't there. Just the one I could purchase for however many gems. The gems I used to buy the box was gone also. I have the samsung infuse. karenskashions. I always buy gems using my at&t account so I'm not trying to get over on gems. I just want them replaced since the scarf rack is gone. I know I didn't push the sell button, plus it shows a confirmation when you want to sell something.

kooky panda
04-27-12, 10:44 AM
I purchased one of the boxes in Fashion Story the other night. I received the scarves rack, placed it on the floor in my boutique. The loading icon kept rotating so I placed the rack back into storage. When I went back to place it on my floor, it wasn't there. Just the one I could purchase for however many gems. The gems I used to buy the box was gone also. I have the samsung infuse. karenskashions. I always buy gems using my at&t account so I'm not trying to get over on gems. I just want them replaced since the scarf rack is gone. I know I didn't push the sell button, plus it shows a confirmation when you want to sell something.

exit out of your game and come back in. also check around and make sure it is not hidden behind something like a dressing room. If you cannot find it, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out what happened to it.

gigifalco
04-27-12, 12:54 PM
iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
Fashion story 1.5

It's not really a big deal but certain items of clothing refuse to load for avatars so they are half or totally naked.

greygull
04-27-12, 12:58 PM
iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
Fashion story 1.5

It's not really a big deal but certain items of clothing refuse to load for avatars so they are half or totally naked.

Have you tried the normal actions (restarting, deleting/reinstalling)?

donnabean
04-28-12, 11:02 AM
Fashion story just wont open I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and still nothing why is it doing it its version 17 on andtoid

carolcarey78
04-28-12, 12:02 PM
Since updating fashion story 2 days ago It won't open for me. I have tried uninstalling it and re installing but it's still the same :(

carolcarey78
04-28-12, 12:04 PM
Since updating fashion story 2 days ago It won't open for me. I have tried uninstalling it and re installing but it's still the same :(

I am iOS

donnabean
04-28-12, 12:23 PM
tell me about it its so frustrating im on android I had the game and uninstalled it in December fancied playing it again, but I cant very disappointing :-(

kooky panda
04-28-12, 03:55 PM
Fashion story just wont open I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and still nothing why is it doing it its version 17 on andtoid

Try moving the game to your SD card and clearing out your cache

Are you on an Ipad? If so which one? 1 2 or 3?

ilikepups
04-28-12, 05:08 PM
Omg yes Fashoin Story has many bugs that needs fixed like today I had 6 diomands instead of 16 and I didn't buy anything that cost diamonds!

ilikepups
04-28-12, 05:09 PM
Yes bugs drive me crazy there are so many on all of the stories!

kooky panda
04-28-12, 05:23 PM
Omg yes Fashoin Story has many bugs that needs fixed like today I had 6 diomands instead of 16 and I didn't buy anything that cost diamonds!

You can email support@teamlava.com . Give them your storm ID, and the game, and they can tell you what happened to your gems.

donnabean
04-29-12, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;295787]Try moving the game to your SD card and clearing out your cache
I cant move the game to my sd card
Tried force closing nothing :-(

carolcarey78
04-29-12, 01:06 AM
Try moving the game to your SD card and clearing out your cache

Are you on an Ipad? If so which one? 1 2 or 3?

I am using my iPhone and I don't think I have an sd card and if I did I would not know how to do that sorry :(

gigifalco
04-29-12, 02:02 AM
Have you tried the normal actions (restarting, deleting/reinstalling)?

Always gg. Just tried again and I still can't put my pants on :o
Sometimes the clothes show up really tiny on the body as well. It's been doing it for a long time and I thought my phone was just super laggy because wallpaper and certain tiles are super slow to load and pet shop story takes forever, but then someone told me I was naked!

donnabean
04-29-12, 08:26 AM
Still nothing someone please help cant move the game to my sd card tried force closing nothing I am on android

mopap
04-29-12, 03:31 PM
I am using the iOS 5.1 on my iPad 2. I also recently conducted the update to fashion story through the app store. My problem is that my game will not load. When I press the fashion story app I get a picture of the game and it acts like it is loading but it never loads. It has been like this for two days. Please help!

mopap
04-29-12, 03:32 PM
I am having the same problem

kooky panda
04-29-12, 04:31 PM
Okay everyone try deleting the game and redownloading from the app store.

After your redownload, restart your device, before you open the game.

Iphone, Ipad, etc players, make sure you force close all the holiday versions you have on your device.

donnabean
04-30-12, 11:04 AM
Thank kooky tried what u suggested and it didnt work, think im just gonna give up and accept I can't play fs

kooky panda
04-30-12, 11:08 AM
Thank kooky tried what u suggested and it didnt work, think im just gonna give up and accept I can't play fs
donna- Which android device do you play on?

donnabean
04-30-12, 11:22 AM
Its an xperia x8 android 2.1 I had played for.months the had a break from the game it wad normally ok when I had it

greygull
04-30-12, 12:17 PM
Its an xperia x8 android 2.1 I had played for.months the had a break from the game it wad normally ok when I had it

Can you upgrade your Android version? I think you need to have at least 2.2 to be able to move to the SD card.

donnabean
04-30-12, 01:01 PM
Cant upgrade any more than what I have you're right 2.2 or above can only move apps to sd card have sent an email to t.l and had a reply thanks for trying to help

queentina3
05-03-12, 08:02 AM
When is the Make-up counter notifications going to work? I see that they at least fixed it so we don't have to go to the design tab first, although you can't do anything else before removing your make-up otherwise you still end up with coins, but not having to go to the design menu is at least an improvement. Now it would be nice if they fixed the notifications so we would know when our make-up is ready, like we can with our catalogs. Is this even actively being worked on????

sweetbeginings003
05-03-12, 02:51 PM
Can someone tell me why Limited Time Items are not showing up for me? This happened last week also for all 3 games I play, RS BS and FS. Before I upgraded to the new versions everything was fine but now I've been having a lot a problems with all 3 games including crashing everytime I try to open up the game.

kooky panda
05-03-12, 03:59 PM
Can someone tell me why Limited Time Items are not showing up for me? This happened last week also for all 3 games I play, RS BS and FS. Before I upgraded to the new versions everything was fine but now I've been having a lot a problems with all 3 games including crashing everytime I try to open up the game.
I do not think there were limited offers sent out on some of the games this week. I know Farm Fashion and bakery did not have an limited offer.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 05:46 PM
New update in Itunes app store to download version 1.5.1.

BellasHouse1
05-06-12, 10:52 AM
Maybe I will get the attention of the people in charge if I post here. I have another thread about it but it seems that nothing is being done there. I'm lvl 91 in FS and only recently been having problems with the coin bug. I'm on android so the valentine version won't help me. There is no update for FS right now for android. I've kept track of my numbers for days. My last resort has been to leave my game constantly running in the background to get the game to add correctly (most of the time). This is going to **** my battery. It will also disconnect once my wifi is out of reach. Thank goodness I never spent any real money on this game or I would be even more angry and contacting the BBB. I should do that anyway. Seems this problem has been going on for others for quite some time and TL has done nothing about it. My question is, this is software for a computer. How does you make a computer that CAN'T add???? And it doesn't happen to everyone, so where is the problem? Of course, I know I won't get that answered. An update in the form of feedback from the developers would be nice. Then I can stop posting these ludicrous comments hoping someone is paying attention.

mistysak
05-11-12, 04:05 PM
When I leave the store and come back it tells me the money I have earned yet the amount hasn't changed from the last time I signed in and when I collect the stars and money from my thumbs up the money deducts rather than adds. I have missed out on so many sales and I don't know how long it has been going on I just realize it has taken me all week to make 10,000......I have a kindle fire

mistysak
05-11-12, 04:07 PM
Ur coins r not adding either??

kooky panda
05-11-12, 04:33 PM
When I leave the store and come back it tells me the money I have earned yet the amount hasn't changed from the last time I signed in and when I collect the stars and money from my thumbs up the money deducts rather than adds. I have missed out on so many sales and I don't know how long it has been going on I just realize it has taken me all week to make 10,000......I have a kindle fire

Make sure you are playing on version 1.3.7 . Try exiting your game and coming back in. If still issues, uninstall the game, then go back and reinstall it.

lizard14
05-11-12, 05:31 PM
No access to my catalogue. It pops up, but I can't transfer items to my shop. All items are ready, but my shop is empty. Help!

kooky panda
05-11-12, 06:37 PM
No access to my catalogue. It pops up, but I can't transfer items to my shop. All items are ready, but my shop is empty. Help!
force close your game or restart your device.

mistysak
05-11-12, 08:15 PM
Still not working it is the correct version I reinstalled and everything my money just keeps subtracting guess I gotta start over completely and if it doesn't work I just wont add it again....exteremly annoyed

kooky panda
05-11-12, 08:20 PM
Still not working it is the correct version I reinstalled and everything my money just keeps subtracting guess I gotta start over completely and if it doesn't work I just wont add it again....exteremly annoyed

You if you going into negative coins, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

5thpuppy
05-14-12, 01:51 PM
I have this exact same problem. It seems like my Catalog is frozen. I can't access my clothes that are finished and I can't order new ones in any empty spaces. My clothes expire and eventually after hours or a day it will work again. Please help.

music908
05-14-12, 06:01 PM
There is a huge bug where you can order for other people, if you accept gift but do not use it, you can go to someone else's boutique and press "use gift" and you will be able to order for them. It would take your coins to order for them.

kooky panda
05-14-12, 06:26 PM
There is a huge bug where you can order for other people, if you accept gift but do not use it, you can go to someone else's boutique and press "use gift" and you will be able to order for them. It would take your coins to order for them.
This is a known issue. Once you exit your nbrs store, and go back, whatever you did will not be saved.

janealexuk
05-17-12, 11:07 PM
I am using fashion story 1.5.1 on an iPhone 4s everything has been fine until yesterday when I can not access my orders. They are starting to expire. When I click on the finished orders nothing happens. I also am unable to place new orders. My storm I.D is janealexuk and my storm name is adore

ibek10
05-21-12, 08:53 AM
Is there someone who can help my issue on http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28733-Bugs-Goal-Love-Is-In-The-Air-pt.10-Fashion-Story ?
And now there's another issue... I've lost my diamond after trying to purchase spring chest, i paid what i want but i don't get any item from the spring chest buying
Pls someone help me.. how can I trust teamlava to give my money but when I played this game there's always an issue...
I know that handling issues need more time but can someone at least give a response :(

Thx

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:12 AM
Is there someone who can help my issue on http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28733-Bugs-Goal-Love-Is-In-The-Air-pt.10-Fashion-Story ?
And now there's another issue... I've lost my diamond after trying to purchase spring chest, i paid what i want but i don't get any item from the spring chest buying
Pls someone help me.. how can I trust teamlava to give my money but when I played this game there's always an issue...
I know that handling issues need more time but can someone at least give a response :(

Thx
I responded on your other thread.

for this issue, try restarting your game to see if your items shows up?
What item were you suppose to get?
Some items are in your inventory, other items may be avatar items. Those items will be under the closet tab.

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:12 AM
I am using fashion story 1.5.1 on an iPhone 4s everything has been fine until yesterday when I can not access my orders. They are starting to expire. When I click on the finished orders nothing happens. I also am unable to place new orders. My storm I.D is janealexuk and my storm name is adore
Try restarting your device.

cookiemonstur
05-21-12, 10:54 PM
I am using fashion story 1.5.1 & I'm running it on an iPhone 4S version 5.1.1
I've been playing fashion story for a very long time, ever since the goals came out for fashion story I have had 2 goals that will NOT go away & they always say pending every time I return home. The goals are Album Release! Pt. 4 & A New Look. What I am constantly stuck on is "Have 1 more neighbor" since these 2 goals have popped up I've accepted & added many neighbors, restarted the game, rebooted my device, everything that I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

I'd also like to know, why is the word glitch considered inappropriate language in the story games?

ibek10
05-22-12, 02:43 AM
for this issue, try restarting your game to see if your items shows up?
What item were you suppose to get?
Some items are in your inventory, other items may be avatar items. Those items will be under the closet tab.

Sorry my bad, I've tried to restart and found the present thx kooky panda :)

kooky panda
05-22-12, 04:49 AM
I am using fashion story 1.5.1 & I'm running it on an iPhone 4S version 5.1.1
I've been playing fashion story for a very long time, ever since the goals came out for fashion story I have had 2 goals that will NOT go away & they always say pending every time I return home. The goals are Album Release! Pt. 4 & A New Look. What I am constantly stuck on is "Have 1 more neighbor" since these 2 goals have popped up I've accepted & added many neighbors, restarted the game, rebooted my device, everything that I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

I'd also like to know, why is the word glitch considered inappropriate language in the story games?

Have you sent a new invite, and had that invite accepted? You cannot delete someone and resend an invite to them. It has to be a new neighbor that you invite and they accept the invite.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com to ask them about the word filter system in game. discussing in game word filter
is not appropriate for the forum.

kooky panda
05-22-12, 04:49 AM
Sorry my bad, I've tried to restart and found the present thx kooky panda :)
no problem, glad your item showed up.

Lezlie74
05-22-12, 10:41 AM
I can't move items on my wall w/o storing them first and would like to move my door w/o buying another one so I can store then move it is anyone else having this problem?

kooky panda
05-22-12, 10:43 AM
I can't move items on my wall w/o storing them first and would like to move my door w/o buying another one so I can store then move it is anyone else having this problem?
This is not a glitch. You do need to store wall items first, then you can pulled them out and place them in a new area.
To move your door, you will have to buy a new door, place it, then you can leave both out or store one of them.

cookiemonstur
05-22-12, 11:10 AM
Have you sent a new invite, and had that invite accepted? You cannot delete someone and resend an invite to them. It has to be a new neighbor that you invite and they accept the invite.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com to ask them about the word filter system in game. discussing in game word filter
is not appropriate for the forum.

Yes I have sent multiple new invites, to people I have never been neighbors with before but it never goes to my goals..

kooky panda
05-22-12, 11:16 AM
Yes I have sent multiple new invites, to people I have never been neighbors with before but it never goes to my goals..

Have they accepted the invite? Some players will decline invites.

If you are sure they have accepted, then I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game to see whey you are not getting credit for completing this goal.

cookiemonstur
05-22-12, 11:36 AM
Have they accepted the invite? Some players will decline invites.

If you are sure they have accepted, then I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game to see whey you are not getting credit for completing this goal.

Okay, I'm emailing them now. Thank you

mamareader02
05-23-12, 08:58 AM
This morning I woke to several expired items- but they were items I had already placed in shop before ordering the newest 18 hr catalog! I had closed game night before and turned off iPhone.also after I place orders, the screen freezes and puts them back in the slots( this is also happening on bakery and restaurant!

kooky panda
05-23-12, 10:20 AM
This morning I woke to several expired items- but they were items I had already placed in shop before ordering the newest 18 hr catalog! I had closed game night before and turned off iPhone.also after I place orders, the screen freezes and puts them back in the slots( this is also happening on bakery and restaurant!

Are you playing on wifi? With three games, you may be getting knocked offline and what you placed is not saving. After placing new orders, go visit a neighbor to make sure you are still online and your progress was saved on the servers.

mamareader02
05-23-12, 11:31 AM
Actually 4 games( I'm ur neighbor Dazy's), just not having any probs on pet hotel. I will make sure to visit a neighbor before closing up. Thanks for your help, as always !Also, I was home so I was connected to wifi

kooky panda
05-23-12, 11:53 AM
Actually 4 games( I'm ur neighbor Dazy's), just not having any probs on pet hotel. I will make sure to visit a neighbor before closing up. Thanks for your help, as always !Also, I was home so I was connected to wifi
every once in a while, I come back to fashion and find that one item did not place and I know I checked before leaving the game, so I try to always visit a nbr to make sure I did not go off line.

mamareader02
05-23-12, 12:34 PM
Ya, but I had placed and put a new order in slot , and when I opened up this morn, it was like I never placed the new order in! Hopefully it won't happen again

LucyYoshidou
05-23-12, 10:25 PM
Hello, today in my fashion story all my clothes from my racks dessapear, and this was when the fashion said out of sync and refresh and my clothes go out, why?? Now i havent got any cloth to sell please help thank you

edie62
05-24-12, 01:31 AM
For most of this week Im unable to purchase gems on any of my games, I have Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet and Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. Ive done all I could and found it's not Google or my bank, it's Team Lava that has the problem, Ive emailed them over and over and got NO where fast! Im very upset and being a good customer I would have thought they would try and keep buying gems, so much for that!

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:51 AM
For most of this week Im unable to purchase gems on any of my games, I have Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet and Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. Ive done all I could and found it's not Google or my bank, it's Team Lava that has the problem, Ive emailed them over and over and got NO where fast! Im very upset and being a good customer I would have thought they would try and keep buying gems, so much for that!
what happens when you try to purchase? error message?

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:52 AM
Hello, today in my fashion story all my clothes from my racks dessapear, and this was when the fashion said out of sync and refresh and my clothes go out, why?? Now i havent got any cloth to sell please help thank you
did you have your door blocked?

edie62
05-25-12, 08:49 AM
:mad:Hi all this week I have not been able to buy gems. I play Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet as well as Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. I have emailed every day both Google and Team Lava and had nothing back. I have done all the checks and redone everything a few times now. Im not happy. Has this happened to anyone else? Does TL get back to you if ask a question? Im not enjoying the games the same. Help, ideas anyone?????

kooky panda
05-25-12, 10:36 AM

:mad:Hi all this week I have not been able to buy gems. I play Fashion Story and Bakery Story on my Galaxy Tablet as well as Bakery Story on my Galaxy S2 phone. I have emailed every day both Google and Team Lava and had nothing back. I have done all the checks and redone everything a few times now. Im not happy. Has this happened to anyone else? Does TL get back to you if ask a question? Im not enjoying the games the same. Help, ideas anyone?????

Yes support does respond back(it may take 3-5 business days).
Have your heard back from google yet?
If you are getting a long processing error when trying to purchase this normally has something to do with your google account. Make sure you have accepted the terms and agreement. and check to make sure you payment method is up to date.

edie62
05-25-12, 04:19 PM
Hi. It comes up purchase failed, try again and I do over and over. Ive changed cards updated everything, Im at my wits end. The bank said the money goes out and then back in and feel the problem is at TeamLavas end. Google cant help if its an in app purchase. Any ideas?
If it cant be fixed why play and then theres all the money Ive already spent. What do you think? Cheers Edie.

edie62
05-27-12, 05:21 AM
Google asked for all the details and then nothing more from them. It'll be a week tomorrow (Monday 28th/5) and Im surprised how much its upset me and made me not bother with my games so much, by the its all fixed I wont have any friends left, one thing Im sort of trying to hang on to is getting the gems and seeing what else I can get out of the New Yourk box.
With Google Play I have over the past few days brought a game and up dated my dictionary to a pro version and the payments for them went through fine. So is the problem Google or TeamLava???? Please Help!

edie62
05-28-12, 11:44 PM
Now I want to cry Ive come on and they have changed over my so I have lost my game, what sort of silly people are running TeamLava?
I CAN NOT BUY GEMS ON MY GAMS I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING CHANGED FROM MY PHONE TO MY TABLET AND NOW I WANT TO CRY!I AM SO UPSET I HAVE WORKED A LOT AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THE GAMES ON MY TABLET NOW THEY ARE GONE AND I WANT THEM BACK?
Kooky can you please help me? I dont know what else to do. Im so upset over silly games. They are ment to be fun and this is NOT fun.
Plesae,please help.

kooky panda
05-29-12, 04:57 AM
Now I want to cry Ive come on and they have changed over my so I have lost my game, what sort of silly people are running TeamLava?
I CAN NOT BUY GEMS ON MY GAMS I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING CHANGED FROM MY PHONE TO MY TABLET AND NOW I WANT TO CRY!I AM SO UPSET I HAVE WORKED A LOT AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THE GAMES ON MY TABLET NOW THEY ARE GONE AND I WANT THEM BACK?
Kooky can you please help me? I dont know what else to do. Im so upset over silly games. They are ment to be fun and this is NOT fun.
Plesae,please help.

Restart your device to see if your game is back. You had emailed support on the gem issue, right? It is possible that they took you game over while looking into your issue.
when they are looking into your game, they will transfer you game to them so they can look into you game, so you will see a new game on your device.
If restarting does not help, try deleting and redownloading the game.
If you still do not have your game back, contact support@teamlava.com

edie62
05-29-12, 05:43 AM
Hi Kooky, thank you for getting back to me. I have emailed TL and asked them to put the games back the right way and Ill see how we go with that. I play on my phone and tablet. It would be great if you could sign in from either and just get to your game, that'll come I hope.
You do a great job, thank you :-)

Zuggerschnuut
05-29-12, 06:07 AM
Hallo, ich versuche auch schon die ganze Woche erfolglos, Edelsteine zu kaufen. Keiner wei?, warum das nicht funktioniert. Und seit gestern habe ich ein weiteres Problem, ich habe auf meinem Galaxy S2 die Android-Version 4.0.3 installiert und kann seither bei Fashion-Story keine Texte mehr einf?gen. Ich muss jeden einzelnen Text an jeden einzelnen Nachbarn neu schreiben.

Zuggerschnuut
05-29-12, 06:10 AM
Hello, I can buy the whole week no gems and no one can help me further.

I also have a new problem since yesterday, I have installed on my Galaxy S 2, the new Android version 4.0.3. Since it is not possible to copy from fashion story text and paste.

So I have every neighbor each text again write again. Has anyone this problem?

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 06:12 AM
Plesae,please help.

Ok let's clarify something did they transfer your game to another one of your devices when you did not want that

edie62
05-29-12, 09:58 AM
Yes thats right. I didnt want any games to go any where, I just could buy gems on any on my phone or my tablet. Now I cant to my number one Fashion Story or Backery that I play on my Galaxy tablet and I have nothing on my phone. I dont understand why the did any transfering at all, evey time Ive emailed I have been very clear about the the gems. Google sorted the gem problem and I think zuggerschnuut will have to deal with Google over that Id say something mucked up her Google account when she changed over. Google are pretty good once they get going, as is TeamLava, I really dont understand how they mucked mine up so bad.

edie62
05-31-12, 04:32 AM
Hi Kooky, Im still trying to get my games to the right devices. Im not getting anything back from support. I have Fashion Story & Bakery Story one of each on my tablet galaxy 10.1 and one of each on my galaxy S2 phone, they have different ids and things have been working like this since March just fine. Over the gems issue TL have put the phone games on the tablet and the other games no where. Kooky is there someone else higher up I can go to and is there a phone number for an office some where? Ihave spent a lot of money on my tablet games and I have lost a lot no not being able to get to them. The one off stuff, the things out of the boes boxes etc... Is there any hope of help?

kooky panda
06-02-12, 11:45 AM
Hi Kooky, Im still trying to get my games to the right devices. Im not getting anything back from support. I have Fashion Story & Bakery Story one of each on my tablet galaxy 10.1 and one of each on my galaxy S2 phone, they have different ids and things have been working like this since March just fine. Over the gems issue TL have put the phone games on the tablet and the other games no where. Kooky is there someone else higher up I can go to and is there a phone number for an office some where? Ihave spent a lot of money on my tablet games and I have lost a lot no not being able to get to them. The one off stuff, the things out of the boes boxes etc... Is there any hope of help?
You can send a private message to DW or BP. Give them your ticket number and
This thread .

edie62
06-05-12, 07:10 PM
Hi Kooky,
On Friday I got an email to say the games were back where they should be. And they were fine once they had time to reload etc...
Im sorry for moaning so much but it just seems so long to get an answer and then the job done. Thanks for being there Kooky. :-)

kooky panda
06-05-12, 08:47 PM
Hi Kooky,
On Friday I got an email to say the games were back where they should be. And they were fine once they had time to reload etc...
Im sorry for moaning so much but it just seems so long to get an answer and then the job done. Thanks for being there Kooky. :-)

Oh good I am glad eveything got fixed. I am glad you are back up and running!!!
http://th127.photobucket.com/albums/p138/vpicor/th_allsmiles2.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/big%20smile/vpicor/allsmiles2.jpg?o=39)

sofiarose10
06-08-12, 12:20 AM
iPad version 5.1.1
Fashion Story 1.5.1

Unable to collect the likes and my coins are not increasing with the sales since this weekend's update

kooky panda
06-08-12, 05:05 AM
iPad version 5.1.1
Fashion Story 1.5.1

Unable to collect the likes and my coins are not increasing with the sales since this weekend's update

Try restarting your device. If still issues, delete and redownload the game. You will not lose your game, it is saved on team lavas servers.

sofiarose10
06-08-12, 05:25 AM
Ive tried all that you have mentioned. I can collet the likes but they appear again when the screen refreshes itself. Moreover, I'm unable to collected my complete orders as well. I put out the orders in my store and when the screen refeshes, the clothes are back in the catalogue. I'm worried that they will expire soon if this continues.

sofiarose10
06-08-12, 09:54 PM
My orders have expired. I still can't collect the likes, collect my order of clothes from catalogue and change my avatar's clothes. Please help!

cakeshop111
06-08-12, 11:14 PM
I hv exactly the same problem as sofiarose10, I can't collect the likes, I can't put the clothes on racks, then when the orders expired, it' unable to get rid of the expired orders, the screen will auto refresh to original no matter what I hv done. I have tried to delete the game and re-install it at least 10 times and this doesn't help! Can TL help, please TIA

cakeshop111
06-08-12, 11:39 PM
iOS 4.3.3
Fashion story 1.5.1

belleebeadz
06-09-12, 06:35 AM
Can anyone help me solve my Fashion Story bug? I can't clear my "likes", completed clothes get returned to the catalogue, I can gift my neighbors but my 'likes' don't show up. My earn)ngs are stuck even though I have tonnes of customers walking in and out and I blocked my door but the chair gets moved??? Please help. I haven't been able to play the whole day. I play on an iPad.

kooky panda
06-09-12, 06:59 AM
Can anyone help me solve my Fashion Story bug? I can't clear my "likes", completed clothes get returned to the catalogue, I can gift my neighbors but my 'likes' don't show up. My earn)ngs are stuck even though I have tonnes of customers walking in and out and I blocked my door but the chair gets moved??? Please help. I haven't been able to play the whole day. I play on an iPad.

I responded on your thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29993-Fashion-story-glitch

belleebeadz
06-09-12, 08:16 AM
I know I sound like a broken record but my clothes in the catalogue have all expired, I still can't clear the likes, can't order new clothes because my orders disappear after a while, my neighbors don't receive my 'likes'....... I've deleted, reinstalled, rebooted............nothing works :((

sofiarose10
06-09-12, 10:15 AM
I've synced my iPad to iTunes, cleared safari's history, cookies and data. Problem not fixed. My orders have expired. I still can't collect the likes, collect my order of clothes from catalogue and change my avatar's clothes and post on my or my neighbours' walls. I've also deleted Fashion Story, reinstalled, rebooted. Nothing works. Please help! (iPad: 1.5.1 IPad: 5.1.1)

kooky panda
06-09-12, 05:01 PM
If you have done all the suggestions , I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

belleebeadz
06-09-12, 06:58 PM
I'm having the exact problem as sofiarose10. All my orders have expired. I've done everything that was suggested including writing to team lava support. Still waiting for their response. ��

wendy475
06-09-12, 10:19 PM
I'm having a similar problem to a few people where it says I earned x amount but it doesn't add the money to my game, I am playing on an Archos80 g9 tablet with ics, game version is 1.3.7.03 I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems to now add the money I make while visiting neighbours but not the money made overnight. I should have been close to having the money for my next expansion but it's only showing around 40k very frustrating!

belleebeadz
06-12-12, 10:56 PM
My store is now functioning and I don't think TL had anything to do with it. I would be nice to hear something from them so we'll all know what to do should others face a similar 'problem'. Now I have to start building my ranking and earning money that I lost from my expired clothes that I could not collect.

kooky panda
06-13-12, 05:03 AM
These issues with the connection issues was reported over and TL did look into them, so looks like they did push some fixes out to the games.

appleyuqian
06-14-12, 02:43 AM
I hava same issue....how to fix?

kooky panda
06-14-12, 05:00 AM
I hava same issue....how to fix?

If your game freezes, restart your device or exit out or force close your game.

sreining77
06-19-12, 01:50 PM
All afternoon, whenever I try to play my game, it is a black screen....everything else is there...I can see that my item are ready, but I can't place them because my screen is black. I've gone to other stores and they are also black screens? I gone out and back in and still black. My restaurant and Bakery are fine. It is just Fashion! Help!!!

kooky panda
06-19-12, 02:09 PM
All afternoon, whenever I try to play my game, it is a black screen....everything else is there...I can see that my item are ready, but I can't place them because my screen is black. I've gone to other stores and they are also black screens? I gone out and back in and still black. My restaurant and Bakery are fine. It is just Fashion! Help!!!
Try restarting your device. If still black screen, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. (you will not lose your progress).

If this does not solve the issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

gamelover0205
06-20-12, 11:17 AM
This evening when i was on this game, i went into catologue to collect some clothes, but when i tapped on them nothing happened.it happened earlier that afternoon when ordering.has this happened to anyone else or just me?

chinnell
06-23-12, 01:20 PM
This is the second time I stocked my store with items my game said out of sync I went out came back in and all my clothes racks and tables was empty ..help please

ShelesSweets
06-24-12, 08:34 AM
I can't see things in the catalog. The squares are blank but the names are visible. I've had nothing but problems with the Kindle Fire version since last Thursday. I have to uninstall continously. How is that fun? I think it's time to retire this game just when I was contemplating buying gems to do some major decorating. Bummer.

cooreygirl
06-24-12, 09:17 AM
Chinnell, Hi, look at the thread you started, I have made a suggestion that worked for me.

kooky panda
06-24-12, 12:59 PM
I can't see things in the catalog. The squares are blank but the names are visible. I've had nothing but problems with the Kindle Fire version since last Thursday. I have to uninstall continously. How is that fun? I think it's time to retire this game just when I was contemplating buying gems to do some major decorating. Bummer.
I checked my game on kindle fire, and it seems fine. Try going to settings- applications- under fashion story clear data and clear your cache. then restart your kindle to see if they helps.

hipchick8
06-28-12, 06:14 PM
Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! 😂😂😂 Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...

kooky panda
06-28-12, 07:58 PM
Hi kooky panda...I've replied to your queries regarding my missing coins under a different thread (Fashion Story missing coins...). I've tried everything like waiting for a bit longer after I've gone back into the game before clicking on anything. It still does whatever it likes!!! ������ Today yet again I READ that I've earned a bunch of money overnight and I can see the amount changing (adding up...). BUT... As soon as I do anything within my shop it reverted back to a lesser amount!!!!!!! I've tried everything like re-starting my iPad but nothing. I know this is yet another stupid online game but it can be quite frustrating you know, LOL! So yeah... I think I will just NOT care about this and continue to play because obviously even the guys in Team Lava can't fix this huh? After all, it is just another game amongst many...

remind me again what is the version number of the game you are playing?
I am not sure why some players are having issues and some are not. I would suggest emailing support to look into your game.
support@teamlava.com

faithvilles
07-05-12, 05:56 PM
I'm constantly having problems with my boutique, when I open up for shoppers, and I comeback in like 10 mins or so it has totally wiped out all my clothes, very frustrating considering how long it takes to keep it stocked, this has happened to me at least 6 times in the past 2 month...please help

DaojinWildfire
07-05-12, 05:59 PM
I'm constantly having problems with my boutique, when I open up for shoppers, and I comeback in like 10 mins or so it has totally wiped out all my clothes, very frustrating considering how long it takes to keep it stocked, this has happened to me at least 6 times in the past 2 month...please help
Are you blocking the door to your store? Blocking the door will occasionally result in a quick-sell, since it's a not a valid game mechanic.

Debs4090
07-07-12, 08:56 AM
No you are not after yet another Thursday update that worked fine for a day I am now back to losing clothing because it says it's ready, then the game resets, says it's ready again and when I try to click on it I can't put it on the rails and when I try again the game says they have EXPIRED. TeamLava fix this bug it's been ongoing for months, you update one week and fix it, update the next week and break it again and I'm getting tired of losing clothes because the notifications are not always working and the game resets itself so often it's getting very boring trying to get clothes to stay on the racks.

iPad 2 version 5.1.1
FS version 1.5.1
Game been deleted, device turned off, game reinstalled and still losing clothes and an FYI the update for Bakery Story that was in the Apple store for updating performance and stability actually CRASHED MY PREVIOUSLY STABLE GAME, please check your updates thoroughly before you roll them out you'll have a lot less angry players

mrstee7
07-11-12, 07:51 AM
Im having problems with fashion story,club story,and restaurant story if i log off and when i load my games again it says how much money i made while i was gone but it donot add it to my money i have...also if i put out clothes drinks or food and leave the game when i come back the counters or racks are empty...sometimes it take me 1 or 2 days waiting for an item to be ready and spend lots of money ordering these things and it disappear ...i always get the force close message or out of sync message and im losing money...CAN SOME PLEZZZZZ HELP ME. I love these games and work really hard but to loe my money and items is very fluctuating... i also have problem receiving gifts i except them but they dont show up in gifts or inventory

mrstee7
07-11-12, 08:02 AM
Oh im sorry i 4got to put the info....im using a galaxy tab adroid 3.1 ..... club story version is1.0.4, fashion story version is1.3.7.03, restaurant story version is 1.3.6.04

kooky panda
07-11-12, 10:21 AM
Im having problems with fashion story,club story,and restaurant story if i log off and when i load my games again it says how much money i made while i was gone but it donot add it to my money i have...also if i put out clothes drinks or food and leave the game when i come back the counters or racks are empty...sometimes it take me 1 or 2 days waiting for an item to be ready and spend lots of money ordering these things and it disappear ...i always get the force close message or out of sync message and im losing money...CAN SOME PLEZZZZZ HELP ME. I love these games and work really hard but to loe my money and items is very fluctuating... i also have problem receiving gifts i except them but they dont show up in gifts or inventory

Oh im sorry i 4got to put the info....im using a galaxy tab adroid 3.1 ..... club story version is1.0.4, fashion story version is1.3.7.03, restaurant story version is 1.3.6.04

sounds like you may be having a memory issue. does you galaxy have the most current version?

Try moving the games to your SD card. Also clear out your cache. If you have a task ****er, use that on all the games.

If you are still having issues, try uninstalling the games and reinstall. You will not lose your game progress.

comfie
07-12-12, 05:19 PM
For some reason Fashion Story will not load up for me (droid3). I can open Bakery, Rest, Farm, Nightclub and Pet shop but not Fashion, it just force closes. I'm level 85 (i think) in Fashion, so its not like i don't play it everyday. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it as well. Any help would be great as i wanted to see the updates! =)

thanks!

greygull
07-12-12, 05:24 PM
For some reason Fashion Story will not load up for me (droid3). I can open Bakery, Rest, Farm, Nightclub and Pet shop but not Fashion, it just force closes. I'm level 85 (i think) in Fashion, so its not like i don't play it everyday. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it as well. Any help would be great as i wanted to see the updates! =)

thanks!

Do you have it moved to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the game?

comfie
07-12-12, 05:53 PM
it is not on the SD card, and it was not listed in the task ****er

thanks for your quick reply!

comfie
07-13-12, 08:34 AM
Still can't open Fashion Story, i've even uninstalled, restarted my phone, then reinstalled and it. Still just pops up with Force close. (doesn't even go to the pink FS loading screen)

bucaresti
07-13-12, 09:01 AM
playing Fashion Story 1.3.7.03 on Sony Ericsson Experia Play with Android version 2.3.3 and I am having serious problems with my game. First off, it will force close at least 15-17 times when I begin to visit my neighbors. I have roughly 43 neighbors and it will take me an hour and twenty minutes to visit them all. It's even worse if I attempt to write on their walls. It will also go on a force close rampage when I attempt to invite a new neighbor. It took me eight tries yesterday to invite somebody. And now it's gotten to a point where after a while, it will just force close when I try to open the app at all. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to get the game to open. I have done so 4 TIMES already this morning. I am at my wits end. I have spend a lot of money to show my support for this game, and I am very frustrated that I cannot even play it any more. I've given up playing it on my Android device completely.

So, my only solution is to move it onto my Kindle Fire, which I'm not happy about because it does not have 3G service and I will not be able to access the game when away from WiFi, but with the money invested I have no choice. My only problem, or question is, my 8 year old daughter has a Pet Story on my Kindle with a different Storm 8 id than me. If I try to move my game onto my kindle will she lose all of her game data for Pet Story????

seanboals
07-13-12, 04:05 PM
Posted these in topic bugs about a month ago. Guess it is a good time for an update.

First, the good news. The zombies are back and working fine. The Hotel Wear zombie works perfectly as do the remarkably broad sweet spots on the left hand of the home screen to launch the APP store to load them. The Dragon zombie is simply superb at making a nuisance of itself and ranks a close second to the Pet Hotel Zombie which is my personal all time favorite zombie.

Whoever came up with the idea to send force fed push ads every time there's an connection reset should get an extra big bowl of whatever it is they like eating for lunch. No way to exit it without opening up the splash advert even if it's not even remotely interesting to you (even after seeing it about sixty times a day because the software crashes about three times per hour of play).

Whoopsie! Guess I just got to the second part of the bug report.

On iPad and iPhone layers continue to bleed while choosing items in catalog. This is about 5-8 times a day requiring a forced shut down to clear. Love doing that so that I can see all the cute little zombies and hear about what Gloria Lajoy is doing in her downtime. Maybe she could try playing Fashion Story. Then, Gloria could "tweet" how much fun it is seeing the same adverts for something you don't want every time the game crashes or layers bleed.

Items won't stay put on table or rack after stocking. Game puts them back in inventory. Repeat 2-3 times and eventually, they stay.

Likes clear, then immediately re-appear in exactly the same spot. Repeat clearing about 2-3 times. Sometimes more. Eventually, they clear and you can move on with your day. Or sometimes you cannot and have to do a forced shut down so you can see all the cute little zombies again and hear about Gloria again. Love hearing and seeing that. Reminds me each time how long some of these bugs have been in.

Suggestion:

Fix the bugs. Do it first. Fix them now. Fix them before people begin to believe that you are spending more effort fielding and forcing games they are not interested in, instead of at least spending a modest amount of time fixing the games they ARE interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to ignore my input.

virgoblu
07-13-12, 05:24 PM
Hi! I'm having issues with game play. Every time I try to order from the catalog, send gifts & post on boutique walls, my game restarts! At first it seemed as though the game was controlling what I ordered because I would try to order from the nitelife catalog 10 or more times in a row & the game restarts every time. But as soon as I ordered from the runway catalog, I could order until all the slots are filled with no restarting. I use to be able to order from the runway catalog mostly only, but in the past 2 days, the game won't let me order anything!! Does it not want me to earn my gems..idk?
I play on Android HTC Evo 4G version 2.2 and I play on WiFi as well as my mobile network & have the same issues. There are no error messages, it just constantly restart...aaarrghh
Teamlava has been unable to help me!

mizelle0221
07-13-12, 06:37 PM
What is it about the losing coins? What happened to me was all all day long, when i earn up to 1k or higher coins while im gone, after i close the pop up that tells me Ive earned it, it isnt there. OR its there and loads and its suddenly gone. There is no update for the game or anything? How can I fix it? Cause otherwise there's no point in playing at the moment and I was just really getting into it lol

mizelle0221
07-13-12, 06:41 PM
*also this seems to be happening to a lot of other people so please don't say its a personal problem? Ive seen a lot of different answers all for the same problem of coins disappearing

seanboals
07-14-12, 08:17 PM
Left this bug update out of my last report -

Gifting from somebody's shop yields a list of 6 neighbors. When I look at neighbors from the 'neighbors' screen, I have 23 neighbors. Where did the 'missing' neighbors go?

innyawindow
07-15-12, 05:23 AM
In Fashion Story the game just "ate" most of my inventory :( 10 minutes ago my shop was full. Next thing I know everything is just GONE! Days & days of stock disappeared in an instant for no reason whatsoever ... and loads of lost game cash i would have earned - all down the drain.

I bought OVER $150 worth of gems ... just to be treated like this :( It's a disgrace!!! Please fix this for me.

Shop name: DuckFaces

kooky panda
07-15-12, 12:36 PM
In Fashion Story the game just "ate" most of my inventory :( 10 minutes ago my shop was full. Next thing I know everything is just GONE! Days & days of stock disappeared in an instant for no reason whatsoever ... and loads of lost game cash i would have earned - all down the drain.

I bought OVER $150 worth of gems ... just to be treated like this :( It's a disgrace!!! Please fix this for me.

Shop name: DuckFaces

Did you have your door blocked while you were gone? If so are you sure you did not receive the coins for the sold goods?

msdannie14
07-16-12, 07:15 AM
I also had the exact same problem yesterday! I think I got credit for what was "sold", but the point it I stocked on the weekend when I had time so that I could have days of full racks for people to leave tips since I don't have time to play game during the week as much. Now I start off the week with empty racks and no time to tend to them!

kooky panda
07-16-12, 10:16 AM
I also had the exact same problem yesterday! I think I got credit for what was "sold", but the point it I stocked on the weekend when I had time so that I could have days of full racks for people to leave tips since I don't have time to play game during the week as much. Now I start off the week with empty racks and no time to tend to them!

blocking the door is not part of the design of the game so sometimes a "quick sale" happens

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

comfie
07-20-12, 10:34 AM
my Fashion story still won't open (droid3). I've uninstalled, restarted phone, then reinstalled. Just goes to force close, no pink loading screen. When i then open up other story games it still says on the drop down list, Fashion Story - "neighbor so and so" has sent you a gift, etc. Do i have to uninstall all story games then reinstall them? Any suggestions would be great as I have spent money on gems for this game and would very much like to continue playing it.

Thanks again!

kooky panda
07-20-12, 11:27 AM
my Fashion story still won't open (droid3). I've uninstalled, restarted phone, then reinstalled. Just goes to force close, no pink loading screen. When i then open up other story games it still says on the drop down list, Fashion Story - "neighbor so and so" has sent you a gift, etc. Do i have to uninstall all story games then reinstall them? Any suggestions would be great as I have spent money on gems for this game and would very much like to continue playing it.

Thanks again!

Are you trying to open fashion from the drop down list in another game?
If so try opening fashion directly from your fashion icon on your device.

what is the version of your droid?
What is the version of the fashion story game you are playing?

wiggles2288
07-22-12, 10:37 PM
I had gotten the mission to install city story. I had 6 days left to do it and hadn't install it sine I was trying to get thru the war one. I stopped and restarted fashion story and the mission disappeared. I installed city anyways since all the other stories had a mission for it (except dragon). I figured fashion story would play catch up later. Pet hotel and dragon story did that and pet shop story gave me the mission again after I installed it. Fashion story however never brought the mission back nor did it give me the level 7 mission, but now I got the level 12 mission. What gives? That's 9 gems I could have gotten for fashion story.

MasiMaci
07-24-12, 07:35 PM
Fashion Story and Restaurant Story are not loading. Message is to check my Internet connection. I can log in to my other Stories without that message. I still get my warnings that my items are about to expire but cannot log in to collect. Are the servers down on TeamLava's end?

kooky panda
07-26-12, 12:34 PM
Fashion Story world Games for IOS is now in the app store. Version 1.0.
This is the current version of fashion story to play for IOS players.

mareewat
07-26-12, 03:16 PM
Can't find fashion story world games in the app store...

ultravires16
07-26-12, 04:18 PM
My game keeps saying I need Internet access (which is never otherwise a problem), and when it resets I keep loosing coins or actions I have taken are undone. This morning I lost 35,000 coins. This is VERY frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using iPhone on 3G network.

Lilyput
07-26-12, 05:36 PM
Are there any updates to Fashion Story this week? Or is there a "world games" version coming out for both Fashion and Restaurant Story? I've managed to download the World Games version for Bakery but nothing yet for the other two games.

kooky panda
07-26-12, 06:16 PM
Are there any updates to Fashion Story this week? Or is there a "world games" version coming out for both Fashion and Restaurant Story? I've managed to download the World Games version for Bakery but nothing yet for the other two games.

The new updates for IOS players is in the New Fashion story world games .
Game is in the itunes app store .

mymummy789
07-28-12, 06:40 AM
My game keeps saying I need Internet access (which is never otherwise a problem), and when it resets I keep loosing coins or actions I have taken are undone. This morning I lost 35,000 coins. This is VERY frustrating! Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using iPhone on 3G network.

I am having a nightmare today with FS. I have been trying to visit and my neighbours and it has "lost connection" multiple times. It is also extremely slow loading up my neighbour list. I have noticed the same with my bakery, which makes me wonder if these world games stories are taking their toll on the TL servers?

julestore
07-28-12, 02:40 PM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25094-My-Money-is-saying-quot-Bye-Bye-quot-before-I-even-get-it-added-to-my-previous-balance!&p=264710#post264710

germanpoison
07-30-12, 10:48 PM
Hi,

I have Just started to play this game today (level 7) on IOS newest version( World games)
Whenever i level up or especially been promoted to shopaholic it doesnt give me the2000 coins!
I have tried to restart the device several times - nothing works! Very frustrating. It's at least 10000 coins and that is a lot when you just started the game :(
My name is juicy couture my ID is germanpoison.
And i noticed for some reason it always logs me in with gamecenter, which is weird

Please help, thanks already

kooky panda
07-31-12, 04:57 AM
Hi,

I have Just started to play this game today (level 7) on IOS newest version( World games)
Whenever i level up or especially been promoted to shopaholic it doesnt give me the2000 coins!
I have tried to restart the device several times - nothing works! Very frustrating. It's at least 10000 coins and that is a lot when you just started the game :(
My name is juicy couture my ID is germanpoison.
And i noticed for some reason it always logs me in with gamecenter, which is weird

Please help, thanks already
Are you seeing a mastering bar under your catalogs? I did not think you could master your catalogs until you reach level 8.

The game center is on all ios devices and so far I do not think you can delete the game center.

glamourfactory
08-03-12, 01:12 AM
Hi,

I am dealing whit that same problem, richt now i have items in my catalog, and i dan not collect them t display in my store!
It happend before and them i had to wait like ? hole day, to let them expire and order again, i dont understatement where that is coming from, already send an email to support.

glamourfactory
08-03-12, 01:16 AM

I have that Same problem, It happens often and It is buggingme out, i already emaild the support team

sandyw1965
08-03-12, 11:07 AM
I'm having the same problem today! 😡

queentina3
08-03-12, 11:38 AM
I have that happening too, usually if I try putting the items out too quickly onto the rack/counter. I just force close my game and go back in and the catalog unfreezes.

kooky panda
08-03-12, 11:41 AM
I have that happening too, usually if I try putting the items out too quickly onto the rack/counter. I just force close my game and go back in and the catalog unfreezes.

same here. I will go visit someone first to make sure my game syncs up with the servers.
If it keeps happening I force close the game too, then I am fine.

pjopie
08-04-12, 10:50 AM
Current versions of the game
IOS - world games app- version 1.0 - 7-26-12
Android- 1.3.7.03
Kindle Fire-1.3.7

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

Current Issues

No names (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382)popping up under your pending invites

Losing coins - make sure you are on the valentine version (IOS players)

Makeup counter goes out of sync (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues)Tl is looking into this issue.

Blank screen when trying to buy gems (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19428-Gem-Trouble&p=163946&viewfull=1#post163946)(IOS devices) You can fix by doing a restore on your device- make sure you choose "new" see thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post181914 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices&p=181914&viewfull=1#post181914)

Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some people receive the new update on Thursdays. Some have to wait until Tuesday. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66 (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66)

Blocking comments - currently not available in game.
If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10363-Crashes-and-lag-on-Ipod-touch-2nd-generation) problems with crashing and memory issues

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) -

Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

So when you say older devices running out of memory and crashing what devices you talking about? I am on an LG Thrill just bought it.

pjopie
08-04-12, 10:59 AM
And it's the only story game that won't run and keeps crashing so any input would be great

Sassyliz
08-04-12, 12:42 PM
Ok I am so feed up with this game. For the past week the game keep on force closing on me. And now I can't even get on it. By now I am pretty sure that all my order had expire and my store is empty. I had done everything to my phone that I think would help, no luck. They want us and expect us to spend monies but would not fixed the problem!!!!! This is outrage.

Sassyliz
08-04-12, 12:46 PM
I'm having the same problem. There isn't anything we can do till they fixed it.

yasinta
08-04-12, 10:06 PM
I'm facing the same issue too. My catalog items have expired so many many times because I can't start the game.

1. Android version 2.3.3
2. Can't see because it forces close every time I try to start the game. But it's the latest version I can get on PlayStore
3. Since few days ago, it forces close every time I try to start. Usually I have to try continuously for about 30-45 minutes before I can get it. Even then, it force close again every time I'm going from one to another neighbor. Very annoying. These few days I can't even play at all. My game is on SD card (with 3-4gb of free memory left) and I have tried uninstalling and re-downloading from Playstore so many times - there is still no change.

Please help..!

pjopie
08-05-12, 08:08 AM
OMG waaaaaaah fix my game what is the problem????????? LOL just kidding ... no seriously still not running so teamlave pulling game from android if so say so geez.

pjopie
08-05-12, 08:11 AM
Asked a friend on rs if she was has probe with F's she sad nope running fantastic.

pjopie
08-05-12, 08:45 AM
Was told to supply this to support so android user send this info to support@teamlava.com -Your Storm8 ID -Your device model -Your device OS version [Android 2.1, iOS 4.2.1, etc.] -The game(s) in which this is occurring -What actions in-game are performed before the force-close occurs -When did this start happening, and how often has it been happening -If you've tried restarting your device or uninstalling/reinstalling the app

hennyn
08-08-12, 02:27 PM

I have the same problem my clothing are ready too but I'm not able to collect them...

kooky panda
08-08-12, 02:35 PM
I have the same problem my clothing are ready too but I'm not able to collect them...

When this happens try restarting your device.
When you first come into your game after being away, make sure you are synced with the servers before going to your catalog.
You can go visit a nbr, or wait a few minutes until you see your "likes" appear.

hennyn
08-08-12, 04:01 PM
Thanks it's working again

333paddington
08-08-12, 07:17 PM
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to fashion story right now?

joyirene
08-08-12, 07:24 PM
Yeah everyone!

missysayhi
08-08-12, 07:39 PM
Yeah everyone!

I certainly can't open mine.

greygull
08-08-12, 07:42 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33438-Game-issues-8-8-12

missysayhi
08-08-12, 08:32 PM
I've shut down and turned my phone back on.
I've deleted the games and re-installed them.
They still don't work.
I'm going through game withdrawals.

foxciecleopatra
08-17-12, 04:18 PM
I continue to have issues on the Droid X. Fashion story crashes and turns my device off. I have enough memory on my phone what can be done to eliminate this constant problem.

kooky panda
08-17-12, 04:23 PM
From what I have been told, the Droid X does have issues right now when playing the games.

You can try closing all background applications and then starting the game.
Other than that, you will probably need to wait until TL releases a newer Android version for the games.

You can also email support@teamlava.com to see if they can be of any futher help.

blondyyou
08-26-12, 04:18 PM
hi well i ordered items for the sports challenge, its my last day to complete it, i ordered everything until i check and i was somehow on the previous sports task o.o so now i have 21 hours to order 22 items that take 16 hours, help!

lyndishae
09-01-12, 09:03 PM
Hi! :-) My teamlava id is lyndishae and I recently began playing Fashion Story on my Motorolla Droid Rzr. I have been playing for almost a week and have noticed that I make no progress after ordering and placing clothing items repeatedly on my racks. The catalog will briefly show a progress bar when first opened, but upon opening the catalog to individual items, the bar remains unmoved and when I order an item and go back later, the catalog progress bar has reset to 0...again. I would like to purchase gems for this game, as I am frequent customer in bakery story, but am hesitant to do so if I will never be able to master a catalog or progress in the game. I have attempted uninstalling and re-installing numerous times to no avail. Thank you for any help or suggestions!

greygull
09-01-12, 09:21 PM
What level are you? Mastery starts at level 8.

lyndishae
09-02-12, 06:47 AM
I am level 12.

kooky panda
09-02-12, 07:42 AM
Hi! :-) My teamlava id is lyndishae and I recently began playing Fashion Story on my Motorolla Droid Rzr. I have been playing for almost a week and have noticed that I make no progress after ordering and placing clothing items repeatedly on my racks. The catalog will briefly show a progress bar when first opened, but upon opening the catalog to individual items, the bar remains unmoved and when I order an item and go back later, the catalog progress bar has reset to 0...again. I would like to purchase gems for this game, as I am frequent customer in bakery story, but am hesitant to do so if I will never be able to master a catalog or progress in the game. I have attempted uninstalling and re-installing numerous times to no avail. Thank you for any help or suggestions!

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

arronsmommy
09-10-12, 06:43 PM
I have the exact same problem as Rachel.

The customers leaving from in front of the mirrors with broken hearts was the question I was just coming to ask about. And i see one of the moderators went and checked it out for the original asker of he question, Rachel, that was having the same problems with the dressing rooms. I do have to say though that I'm having this problem playing fashion story on android but if i go into my other fashion story on my iPod, and go to myself as a "neighbor" ( the messed up one), it shows them leaving all happy. So that may be why the moderator is seeing happy people for this other person, Rachel. I kinda just want to know if this problem is fixable because I don't seem to be making money like I do on my iPod which is nice and stocked and I haven't been playing that long. If its not fixabke I'd like ti know so i don't have to waste time playing a game that will never go anywhere.
I have no clue where to find the info that's needed to find the issue but my id for my messed up fashion story is arronsmommy.
Thanks for the help. And hopefully I can find my way back here for a response. :-)

arronsmommy
09-10-12, 06:44 PM
i think I better post a new comment about this in another spot just in case...

arronsmommy
09-10-12, 07:04 PM
On my android device, my customers in Fashion Story are leaving mirrors with broken hearts. I have more than enough clothes and accessories and shoes that this shouldn't happen. Why would this be happening? I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet which is an android device and my tablet is android version 3.2.1 and fashion story version 1.3.7.03. Now the other thing is, which ive seen comments about already is if i go into my ipod's fashion story and go to the androids fashion story with the problems, it shows all customers leaving happy. Which is very strange. So I don't know why that does that either. My Id is arronsmommy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks.
Jennifer

arronsmommy
09-10-12, 09:21 PM
ok so now it's also happening with the dressing rooms....unhappy customers...nothing will probably fix it so I should just free up some time and quit...

arronsmommy
09-18-12, 04:36 PM
How come nobody is answering me?

kooky panda
09-18-12, 04:43 PM
On my android device, my customers in Fashion Story are leaving mirrors with broken hearts. I have more than enough clothes and accessories and shoes that this shouldn't happen. Why would this be happening? I play on a Toshiba Thrive tablet which is an android device and my tablet is android version 3.2.1 and fashion story version 1.3.7.03. Now the other thing is, which ive seen comments about already is if i go into my ipod's fashion story and go to the androids fashion story with the problems, it shows all customers leaving happy. Which is very strange. So I don't know why that does that either. My Id is arronsmommy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks.
Jennifer

If you happiness is not dropping, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

arronsmommy
09-18-12, 07:32 PM
Ok. Thanks :-)

chiewwlipad2
09-25-12, 03:28 AM
Snce upgrade to IOS6, i cant fully collect all ready items. Everytime I need to restart my ipad2 to solve it. Plee help.

kooky panda
09-25-12, 05:16 AM
Snce upgrade to IOS6, i cant fully collect all ready items. Everytime I need to restart my ipad2 to solve it. Plee help.
Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

Also if you play on wifi, go to settings and forget your current network and then choose your wifi again and put in your password, if needed.

Make sure you are still playing the World Game version.
It is still the most current version for Fashion Story (for IOS)

chiewwlipad2
09-25-12, 06:57 AM

Also if you play on wifi, go to settings and forget your current network and then choose your wifi again and put in your password, if needed.

ok noted. will try delete and reload again.

michelle1900
09-25-12, 03:21 PM
Every since the update whenever i place a order it jumps back to the beginning, i have like 30 slots so if i order the dress on slot 29 and want to order the shoes on slot 30 it jumps back to slot one and i have to tab all the way back to where i was. It is a pain and i know it isnt my device because i play this game on my tablet and my phone, does it on both. I have played this game for a year and hasnt been an issue since tne update.

FrozenTurtle
09-25-12, 05:26 PM
Every since the update whenever i place a order it jumps back to the beginning, i have like 30 slots so if i order the dress on slot 29 and want to order the shoes on slot 30 it jumps back to slot one and i have to tab all the way back to where i was. It is a pain and i know it isnt my device because i play this game on my tablet and my phone, does it on both. I have played this game for a year and hasnt been an issue since tne update.

This is by design in a recent update, but we are gathering player feedback on the matter. Thanks!

queentina3
09-26-12, 04:22 AM

This is by design in a recent update, but we are gathering player feedback on the matter. Thanks!

It's awful. It's time consuming and there is too much of a chance that when we scroll back to where we were, that we'll accidently finish an item we just placed to order. This is a classic gem trap you've implemented here with no reasoning behind WHY you would make such a change. It has no benefit whatsoever to the player to have to continually scroll back to their order slot and only frustrates them. Please remove this and don't implement it on iOS.

shalla666
09-26-12, 01:33 PM

Pretty Pretty Please set it back to the way it was. It takes me 15 minutes now to finish / place new orders on 30 slots, and the jumping back just drives me up a wall. I love the goals, and I whole-heartedly thank TL for that, but I think I'd rather go without goals to get rid of the jumping problem. Also, when I do put in an order now, after the 4th one it takes forever for the catalog to open.

shalla666
09-26-12, 01:36 PM
I forgot to mention that I still dilligently send in reports on the continuing Force Closed issue, but now I can visit 5-6 ngbs before that happens. Yes, I have uninstalled / reinstalled, cleared data, and so on. The only thing I haven't done is hook up the phone to the computer and see if any of the java modules are left on the phone after the uninstall ... and while I am a computer professional, I haven't had the time to try that. Does TL have an uninstaller that checks to verify that all the components did get removed (sorta like a Symantec Cleanwipe?)

meme1098
09-26-12, 03:01 PM
I've also been having problems with that. I can be ordering items from the catalog and the customers suddenly disappear and the game resets and I have to reorder that item since its no longer there. This happens when collecting likes, ordering from the catalog, or putting readied orders in the store. It's frustrating when you can't do more than 2 or 3 clicks and have to redo the last one. I've also had problems with the catalog freezing when ordering. This all started after the update.

MizCricket
09-26-12, 06:59 PM

I hate this new feature. I updated on my tablet to try the goals, but I will NOT be installing the update on my phone because of this annoying change. It's idiotic and will only make players angry.

kiraalex
09-27-12, 10:05 PM
When is the issue concerning unsent neighbor requests going to be addressed by tech support. It makes no sense that 3 days in a row my neighbors have no record of receiving a goal request from me for strawberry punch! I've emailed tech support twice and I'm awaiting a response..... but this problem really should be addressed more by TO staff in the forum. Please explain how I can still receive my neighbors requests to help yhem out with Their goals but they never get mine? how is it that a message is received saying my request has been sent to my neighbors but they never get one? Five of My neighbors are experiencing this same problem.
Kooky has already suggested turning the device off, the restart, the reinstall, the sending gifts, advising my neighbors to view the news feed page to make sure no req is there and finally emailing tech support.

Love love love the goals....But this issue is sooo frustrating. Anyone else having this problem? What's TL doing to address this issue??? I'm on Android.

greygull
09-27-12, 10:08 PM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

kiraalex
09-28-12, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Shelbycat3000
09-29-12, 04:02 PM
I added Kiraalex to see if it would work since we are both on Android devices and while she got my request for parts, and we can gift each other, she is simply not able to send parts requests. I don't believe it's her fault or clogging up the system. I have nearly 80 neighbours and I have sent requests to ALL of them the last 3 days in a row, and my requests are getting out. I think this is something the developers need to fix. I feel for you Kiraalex. If my missing coins problem kerps going on, I'll be deleting FS sooner rather than later. No point if I can't earn coins and end up missing Halloween items because of "Ghosts in the machine". *sigh* =(

chiewwlipad2
09-30-12, 03:56 AM

I have done all as advised yet still face the same problem (unable to collect all ready items) and new problem, unable to 'order' new items...

arronsmommy
09-30-12, 09:22 AM

Do you play on an android device or an iPod, pad, phone? The jump back to the beginning thing happens to me on my android thrive tablet but not on my iPod. Maybe that's because I don't have enough room for an update on my iPod, I don't know. But I do know that I cannot stand when it jumps back to the beginning because it takes a long enough time for things to pop up while playing on my android tablet and now add the jump back thing ans its worse, And its only with fashion story so its not my tablet. I do hope they fix this soon as I can't imagine any players liking this to much.

kooky panda
09-30-12, 03:26 PM

This jump back feature is by design but on android devices only.

Here is the current thread on this new feature.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36449-Catalog-Returns-to-First-Slot&p=412698&viewfull=1#post412698

chiewwlipad2
10-01-12, 08:12 PM
I have done all as advised yet still face the same problem (unable to collect all ready items) and new problem, unable to 'order' new items...

Help, i still face the same problem :(

mikeska83
10-02-12, 07:57 AM
I'm playing FS from my kindle fire (6.3.1) and I noticed yesterday I am not receiving credit for coins collected while away. Also it looks like the clothes haven't been decreasing like they should be. Ive had a rack of the same dresses for working on 5 days now without adding anymore to the rack. Please help. Thank you.

sweetstuff525
10-02-12, 08:06 AM
I'm playing FS from my kindle fire (6.3.1) and I noticed yesterday I am not receiving credit for coins collected while away. Also it looks like the clothes haven't been decreasing like they should be. Ive had a rack of the same dresses for working on 5 days now without adding anymore to the rack. Please help. Thank you.

Do you have that rack blocked? so the customers cant get to it?

mikeska83
10-02-12, 08:30 AM
No, my racks are not blocked.

FrozenTurtle
10-02-12, 01:53 PM

Are you receiving any pop-up notification for the amount of Coins earned while you were away? Are you not receiving the proper amount of Coins or not receiving any at all?

mikeska83
10-02-12, 02:36 PM
Yes. Example was yesterday when I logged in it said I earned $67k something coins and after I passed through that message I still only showed 400 something coins like I had left the account the night before. Today it shows I earned so many coins while away and randomly I will be credited the coins and a few moments later (without purchasing or ordering anything) the coins will start decreasing back to the a couple hundred as it was before.

FrozenTurtle
10-03-12, 10:32 PM
Yes. Example was yesterday when I logged in it said I earned $67k something coins and after I passed through that message I still only showed 400 something coins like I had left the account the night before. Today it shows I earned so many coins while away and randomly I will be credited the coins and a few moments later (without purchasing or ordering anything) the coins will start decreasing back to the a couple hundred as it was before.

If possible, can you post screen shots of this the next time this happens? One of the amount of Coins earned in the pop-up, one which displays your Coins after the pop-up, and one last one which displays your Coins after they decrease again.

After your Coin amount drops, can you also try force-closing the app and then re-open it to see if this fixes the issue? Thanks!

joviss
10-08-12, 04:00 PM
:Hi their I opened my fashion story today and noticed all my gems were gone! I know I had at least 18 and I haven't bought anything I've tried turning off my iPad and on and nothing help please!!!

greygull
10-08-12, 04:59 PM
:Hi their I opened my fashion story today and noticed all my gems were gone! I know I had at least 18 and I haven't bought anything I've tried turning off my iPad and on and nothing help please!!!

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

joviss
10-11-12, 04:01 PM
I already did know I'm waiting to get an answer back hopefully soon :)

cuddles282012
10-22-12, 03:36 AM
I have had all my clothes n accessories dissapear and was ldft no tips so i spent lots of money n tkme stocking my store for nothing im sooo mad

lisa352011
10-26-12, 06:29 PM
Why cant I visit my neighbors. Always force closes

kooky panda
10-26-12, 08:20 PM
Why cant I visit my neighbors. Always force closes
first of all try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. ( you will not lose your game progress.)

What device do you play on? Its current device version?

What is the version of the game you are playing.
Look under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen?

rednikki38
10-28-12, 09:54 AM
Hello everyone, I have been playing fashion story for about 3 days and every time I buy items from the catalog, when I log off and come back all the items that I've purchased has disappeared. What can I do to correct this problem because I have restocked my racks and tables twice and i'm losing out on money and experience. Can someone help me with this?

afiti
11-02-12, 11:44 PM
At times the things that I order do not come into my racks even though I have many racks and tables empty and the other thing is that the goal in which you get a lip couch , there is point when you need to ask your nieghbours something and then can you move forward , it does not make any sense , it's not your problem that your nieghbour did not help you with the part request .............

JDFashionEmail
11-05-12, 12:51 AM
I sent out gifts to all my neighbors. But then it appears that I didn't. I gift them again and again all in 1 day. I also can't tip them anymore. It always is 0 not 6 so I could like. PLS HELP!

tracywyy
11-17-12, 07:07 PM
Pls help! Just wondering why some of my neighbors have the autumn version dresses and I don't. How do I get the autumn dresses?

LCAHEARTS
11-17-12, 07:19 PM
Pls help! Just wondering why some of my neighbors have the autumn version dresses and I don't. How do I get the autumn dresses?

It is a prize in the Autumn Chest.