PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Pages : 1 2 [3]

CuteTali
03-20-15, 06:30 PM
No, I didn't contact the support team. The glitch was fixed when I login one day.

Okay, so I finally went and upgraded my iOS 7 to iOS 8 and I'm happy to report that now it's showing me as level 99 again. Only to find a new problem in all my TL/S8 games: my S8 notification thing at the top of inside each game constantly showing I have 99 new message notifications. Has anyone else experienced this and knows how to fix this issue? Never had this problem with iOS7 and my other iOS6 that I refuse to upgrade has no issues whatsoever.

Note to anyone who is holding back on that dreadful upgrade: the iOS8 consumes 200MB more than the former iOS7 and adds several new mandatory (useless) apple apps that you can't delete or get rid of in any way.

alexnfriends
04-08-15, 07:07 PM
I AM TERRIFIED THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US... What can be done??? I am lvl 99 going for 100, and my Nbr ~ District 12~ was VERY CLOSE to lvl 100... Then, she started experiencing bugs w the game, leading her to re-install, only to find: Missing inventory, missing, coins, missing gems..and the WORST OF ALL, MISSING MILLIONS of XPs...

I am having problems, like my game freezing in the middle of ordering parts, and other... What can be done ??? Will team lava return the missing XPS, etc.? We invest soo much TIME and REAL MONEY in this leisure activity, please somebody tell me if something like this has happened to them, and if/ how it was resolved, Thank You so very much! alex 😵😪

Brainygal
04-12-15, 07:31 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? Yesterday my option to download the new Fashion Story Spring Runway for gems in my games just disappeared! I still had about 6 days left to download. Can someone please tell me what happened here? This also happened for Fashion Story Daring Red. I still had a few days left and it disappeared.

Sawabugh
04-13-15, 05:41 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? Yesterday my option to download the new Fashion Story Spring Runway for gems in my games just disappeared! I still had about 6 days left to download. Can someone please tell me what happened here? This also happened for Fashion Story Daring Red. I still had a few days left and it disappeared.

I'm not sure why but it happens a lot with new offers. Usually it'll come back in a day or 2 with all the original days left. That's why I don't usually jump on the offers until it shows on all of my TL games and I'm sure it "sticks" ;)

Sawabugh
04-13-15, 05:50 PM
I am still experiencing the bug I mentioned on page 50.

Now it happens all the time, sometimes I have to restatt the app several times just to place my orders in my shop.

Does anyone else experience it?

I wouldn't reall call it a game freeze, but when making new orders or placing ones that are done the game won't register my touch on the orders but acts like I'm moving my screen around instead.

Also, as of today I'm having extremely frequent connection freezes while visiting friends or making & deleting wall posts.

This is happening on all my TL games but not on anything else and my wifi is fine.

I did update my ios software this morning so I'm not sure if his new problem started after that or not.

BonnieBobbles
05-27-15, 01:08 AM
Is anyone else experiencing problems with Fashion Story.. I have looked on here but no-one else seems to have this problem.. Since yesterday 26th May 2015 I have not been able to open the game.. It just shows the white circle going around & around continually & nothing.. doesn't open.. I haven't changed anything.. downloaded nothing new.. in fact I didn't touch my ipad from the last time I was in FS.. I have deleted app & downloaded again with same results.. done hard reset.. At a total loss now! Please help..

butterfly_25
06-21-15, 09:00 AM
The emails on the first page should be updated to support@storm8.com

jao1961
07-22-15, 06:27 AM
I just spent over 30 minutes applying one wall of wallpaper! Only about 12 panels! The jumping the lag is very awful plz plz fix!I've restarted reset factory reset uninstalled reinstalled,still same outcome. Game was fine til a couple of weeks ago after the download of updated other TL games it's awful.I'm on an ellepses tablet,Android version4.4.2 my game version 1.5.5.9 I think.My shop is secondhand rose my I'd jao1961 I've checked for updates nadda I've also forced closed 2 x

littlebabygirl888
07-22-15, 11:57 PM
Reached level 97 already.
Suddenly, cant load Fashion Story, it's been 1 whole week already, keep saying that 'it requires internet access, but unable to connect'
But I have excellent internet connection here !!
Emailed SupportStorm8, no response whatsoever!!
It really test my patience.. sooner or later I will uninstall the game and quit !

jao1961
07-25-15, 01:59 PM
Yes I am still having a lot of problems also!! Still not fixed!Those emoticons (emoji) I think they are called are in BS/RS/PP they stink!!!!!They are messing up the games!Dragon Story and Castle Story work fine no emoticon boards !I even tried to take them off and they cannot be removed!I will wait a couple more weeks if its not fixed or off I am permanently uninstalling ALL gamesnt s and ANY game that has that feature!! I am tired of fighting with this feature you cannot even chat well barely!Game processes very slow all the data takes too long the screen slips and slides!It takes 30minutes or more to make a batch of clothes!Its rediculous !Games were beautiful and ran perfectly til this!And force stopping or resetting or reinstall inn doesnt work OK!If something is going to be changed especially TO MY DEVICE I OWN don't I have the right to say yes or no??I ask again is this worth losing customers over?Is it even compatible with ALL our devises?No I think not lol.I for one will no longer spend money or time playing or rather try to play a game that's not function ing properly in weeks.2 Weeks its gone I find other games just as nonfunctional!

jao1961
07-29-15, 06:50 PM
HELP!!!Will someone help me plz plz?I have been communicating with support thru several emails. I have already done everything that has been suggested.I have installed most recent version of Fashion Story.I have cleared cache on app several times a day sometimes. I also clear my browsing history. I have forced stopped the app several times.I have also stopped data.Also have restricted background data.Also removed all non essential apps not in use or will never use.I have also factory reset my tablet which should set it to original settings and redid all the above 3 times.But since the Emoji board was installed my games especially FS are not in good working order.I have tried language settings,keyboard strings and there's no way of deleting it!I didn't want that keyboard.If I did I would have installed it myself.It's there no way around it I guess.My FS shop,it's hard to place anything!Takes a long time for all my catalogs to load and turn the pages.It doesn't follow commands well anymore either.Today I put down floor tiles about 25 took me an hour!!Wall paper same thing.Will someone help plz!!??I would like to continue playing I am level 65 I think?I don't want to abandon my shop or game.All I'm asking for is an engineer or tech take a look at my store plz! plz help!!

IsisGarden
07-29-15, 08:15 PM
What Emoji board? Not sure what you're referencing. Can you post a picture?

jao1961
07-30-15, 11:47 AM
yes I try lol22240������������������������������������������ ������������������������ds very slowly��whew!lol got it it's this board.It's in my Fashion Story,BS and RS too.I have tried everything but can't delete program. It came with last update. My FS well I can make clothes but it's slow to load also.The catalog,decorations catalogs loads very slowly.It took me a long time just to lay floor tiles.My walls took me over 30 minutes to alternate them.If I want a table already purchased if its in the back I'm in for a good 10 minute scroll at least.I'm not exaggerating either.There's something wrong.I'm not against emoji at all it's just interfering with my store.I haven't placed any decorations out other than a few manakins in weeks.And I've love to put out my gem stuff again.Can you help? Oh plz?

jao1961
07-30-15, 12:01 PM
When the emoji board comes up if I leave even a one letter word a gray box comes down from notifications at top of screen.The gray box covers my screen.About 90% of it.Somehow the gray box doesn't seem like it should be there at all.

jao1961
07-30-15, 02:16 PM
Well Isis I'm not to happy right now.Support couldn't and most likely wouldn't help me or my store out.Got an email saying I need to contact the manufacturer to remove the emoji board .Well even so support wouldn't even take a look at my store.That saddens me a great deal.I can still play FS I just wanted to have a tech person look at my game issues.So all I get in return and response is a standard email. I am almost in tears all the time and some money I put into it is gone.I think I will just let everything run out.I feel really bad also because I just got some new neighbors who are just starting out and I wanted to help them out with requests and coin.oh well live and learn.So I will be uninstalling soon.I really didn't want to but don't see the point in continuing Im to emotional now gotta run

jao1961
07-30-15, 04:09 PM
OK is anyone else having a problem with catalogs or moving storing or placing your items? Come on now I can't be the only one? Are us tablet users only one having problems? Seems like the phone users have better luck with everything?I just left my shop and it's worse! I have shifting of the screen again when moving objects even a table or rack.Let's be honest here am I deemed a trouble maker? Or don't spend enough money so I'm not on the top of the priority list for help?I'm just saying.I wait another few days then I'm out.It's really not worth my time if I'm not not worth your time.Steadily people are going to opt out no matter how beautiful a game it is and it is beautiful but is it worth the disappointment in the end?

alexnfriends
08-11-15, 03:38 PM
I need help w my game, it has been kicking me out, and very slow for days now.....Please help, it is extremely hard to play!

Also, I need to know if people/other shop ownwers that can "see" my slots can in any way compromise my account, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you! alex

kooky panda
08-24-15, 11:54 AM
I need help w my game, it has been kicking me out, and very slow for days now.....Please help, it is extremely hard to play!

Also, I need to know if people/other shop ownwers that can "see" my slots can in any way compromise my account, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you! alex
Other players cannot change things in your game. If you are experiencing any odd things, please send an email to support@storm8.com .

Thanks

BellasHouse1
09-02-15, 05:32 PM
I don't know if this is the same issue, but i placed orders today for the same items, 6 each of a set. I came back into the game (my notifications haven't worked properly in two weeks, either), and find that most of what I ordered is gone, or replaced with other items I didn't order. It feels like someone else's game just overlapped with mine, and our orders got mixed, or my game got hacked. I haven't tried to redecorate so I don't know if that's messed up for me. I can't find any other forum posts about this issue and I'm in a bit of a panic. Please HELP.:mad::confused:

PS: going to send a support email as well

kooky panda
09-03-15, 11:08 AM
I don't know if this is the same issue, but i placed orders today for the same items, 6 each of a set. I came back into the game (my notifications haven't worked properly in two weeks, either), and find that most of what I ordered is gone, or replaced with other items I didn't order. It feels like someone else's game just overlapped with mine, and our orders got mixed, or my game got hacked. I haven't tried to redecorate so I don't know if that's messed up for me. I can't find any other forum posts about this issue and I'm in a bit of a panic. Please HELP.:mad::confused:

PS: going to send a support email as well
A support agent will be able to check out your game.
If you have not already done so, please reply back to your automatic email and let them know the specific device that your play on.

BellasHouse1
09-04-15, 06:56 PM
They reset all of my games and now I can't successfully log into my account...keeps saying my password and/or username is bad. However, as you can see, I'm logged in here and able to post so there is some kind of glitch going on. GGRRRRR!:mad::mad::mad:

Princesa_Pr
09-04-15, 08:00 PM
How can I get a make up counter?? I've been playing for so long and I don't have that option. Also another thing I'm in level 84 and the game is getting boring.no quest or anything interesting. I dob't want to delete it because I spent a lot of money on the game.

rita6834
09-16-15, 07:14 AM
Why Is it that notifications work over night but don't during the day??? Happening in restaurant story as well...

teresamuse
12-04-15, 08:16 PM
Hello! My "news feed" have a post to year 2013. I cant erase it! Help!

Zee_Zatara
05-04-16, 08:57 AM
Today I put out two new counters and placed newly-arrived catalog merchandise on them. Abruptly the game went into "processing" mode and when it was finished, the new counters were gone and older merchandise on nearby counters had been deleted, replaced with the new merchandise that I had just placed. I lost a lot of coin sales due to the older merchandise being deleted, probably over 100,000 coins. Furious, I tried rebooting my device but it didn't change what the bug had done. Such a bug will ruin the game for me if it continues. :mad:

lagtopping
05-15-16, 01:36 PM
My catalog is pink and the print is off since yesterday...May 14, 2016. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've never had a problem ever before.

kooky panda
05-15-16, 02:29 PM
My catalog is pink and the print is off since yesterday...May 14, 2016. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've never had a problem ever before.

This has been reported, and hopefully will be fixed in the next version update to the game.

Problems with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) update (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90844-Problems-with-Android-6-0-1-(Marshmallow)-update)

etninada
05-15-16, 09:00 PM
Im on a iPad 2 mini and my game has crashed a couple times today. Not sure if I lost anything though.

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 01:17 AM
Im on a iPad 2 mini and my game has crashed a couple times today. Not sure if I lost anything though.

Try going to settings-safari and clearing out your data, then restart your device to see if this helps. Please check that you have good connection and have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps, photos or videos if you don't. And don't run other apps in the background while you're playing. Hope this helps.

Mair74
07-20-16, 06:20 PM
Does the makeup counter not work on android ?

kooky panda
07-21-16, 10:46 AM
Does the makeup counter not work on android ?
I am sorry but the makeup counter is not available or visible on android devices.

Mair74
07-21-16, 03:01 PM
Ty bummer ! I hope someday as I have one from my apple days ! I really need an iPad grrrrrrrrrrrr !

jeansjeanie
10-05-16, 05:14 AM
Well Isis I'm not to happy right now.Support couldn't and most likely wouldn't help me or my store out.Got an email saying I need to contact the manufacturer to remove the emoji board .Well even so support wouldn't even take a look at my store.That saddens me a great deal.I can still play FS I just wanted to have a tech person look at my game issues.So all I get in return and response is a standard email. I am almost in tears all the time and some money I put into it is gone.I think I will just let everything run out.I feel really bad also because I just got some new neighbors who are just starting out and I wanted to help them out with requests and coin.oh well live and learn.So I will be uninstalling soon.I really didn't want to but don't see the point in continuing Im to emotional now gotta run

I guess you either had this fixed, or you quit the game... sorry about this.. For future situations, you may select another keyboard as your default keyboard, even if you can't 'uninstall' it.. which you prolly can also. --- would need to go to IME/Language settings I believe.

rita6834
12-14-16, 06:05 AM
I'm not getting notifications for any storm 8 games. I use am android device

ailledakzaqwup
01-19-17, 01:44 PM
Working on the garnet girl quest... Stage 4... And the catalog does not contain the evening boardwalk collection required to complete the stage...

ethan1brothers
01-19-17, 01:58 PM
Working on the garnet girl quest... Stage 4... And the catalog does not contain the evening boardwalk collection required to complete the stage...

same here

kooky panda
01-19-17, 03:31 PM

same here
Try using the Boardwalk version .

ailledakzaqwup
01-19-17, 04:29 PM
Try using the Boardwalk version .
That did the trick, thank you!

ethan1brothers
01-19-17, 04:47 PM
ok....maybe next time they should let us know theers a new version ?

Calimom13
01-19-17, 06:21 PM
Have you received a response for this problem because I have the same problem.

IsisGarden
01-19-17, 08:33 PM
ok....maybe next time they should let us know theers a new version ?

There's not a new version. Boardwalk is an older version.

IsisGarden
01-19-17, 08:34 PM
Have you received a response for this problem because I have the same problem.

What's the problem, so I can understand what you are referring to?

neethatsme
01-24-17, 02:51 PM
After closing my store for a week and having close to or over 2000 of each item I reopened my store today. I logged off of the game and when I logged back in after 30 minutes there was some weird page up of some beauty shop game, and then when I closed that out, all of my inventory was gone! I need help asap

kooky panda
01-24-17, 03:41 PM
After closing my store for a week and having close to or over 2000 of each item I reopened my store today. I logged off of the game and when I logged back in after 30 minutes there was some weird page up of some beauty shop game, and then when I closed that out, all of my inventory was gone! I need help asap
I am sorry but blocking your door is not part of the design of the game it is a work around some players have used.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

hellob73
02-22-17, 02:00 PM
Does this game run in the background like rs and bs? I'm not getting any sales when it's not open.

successAngel1
03-08-17, 02:03 AM
How about this,, for fashion story the game I love,, I brought the 1&2 generation just for this game,, switched from the Android, now I have been watching this ,, when one customer leaves the store , another one suppose to come in,, sometimes, most of the time the door stays open,, and that means , you don't get another customer until the door closes, or another customer goes out of another door, to me this is *****ing, I was wondering why ,,in the morning my coins stay so low,, and I have lots of items in my store, and my customers rate is 100%;; at level 99 ,, that means I have been playing a while,, and spent money on this game,, and nothing is wrong with my ipads neither, I feel that there is starting to be a *****king session going on here,, and why are the the new outfits so low, you don't get a lot,, you have to use up all your slots to order one dress, not fair at all,, when the slots are 49gems a piece,, fashion story is suppose to be fun to play,, please don't rip people off, and turn a good thing into something bad,, on the android ,, it seems to be fair, on the ipad,,, things don't look to good,

successAngel1
03-08-17, 02:24 AM
On the android your store stay full of customers, on the ipad how about you got 2 customers in your store, after the first 14 to 16 customers leaves, depending on how many doors you have,, my customers rate is always 100%,, the doors just stays open until another customers reaches the exit, or sometimes nobody come in or out, that certain door for about a minute in a half,, that means I lost about 4 to 5 customers because that door stayed open,, and when I go to sleep, only God knows how many times the door stayed open ,, sometimes 2 doors stay open at the same time,,wow,, can anybody explain that?

Pamelasue2009
03-16-17, 03:47 AM
What is the newest version of this game for android (cozy, valentine, boardwalk, etc.) I'm playing the cozy version and I have a pink catalog that cuts off info. I got this version to play the garnet quest a bit ago. Also, now the game send me constant "reminders" that quests were not completed or expired until it has scrolled through every one of them.

Pamelasue2009
03-16-17, 03:48 AM
My game version is 1.5.6.7 and Android is galaxy s6 with 6.0.1

alexssecret
05-18-17, 09:49 PM
Hi guys. I could see today that when I get the likes from my neighbors, the thumbs appear again in couple Seconds. Hopefully you can fix it. Thanks.

taps02
06-15-17, 11:05 AM
I completed a task n I did not ge t the reward .it is so [] frustrating after buying white chairs n lounge chairs etc n so many days completing sub tasks u don't get rewarded

favoriteplacebo
02-28-19, 09:27 PM
Hi, I?ve tried to expand my boutique and it shows a message that says that I don?t have enough coins but I do have them, even when I have almost the double of coins required it doesn?t allow me to expand the boutique, please help

CleoHotel
05-20-19, 10:57 AM
I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel

sazshopella
06-07-19, 12:28 PM
I completed the challenge and was supposed to get the thrift store display and it never came, did anyone else have this problem or know what to do

kooky panda
06-10-19, 10:26 AM
I don?t know whether you can help and I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask. My Fashion Story was closed over the weekend and I closed the door by blocking it. This was because I wasn?t well. But I managed to make a lot of stock and built some items up to 5,000 + when I reopened the door all the item numbers plummeted - is this usual? I?m sure I?ve done that before and the numbers have stayed high. Thanks for your help. Cleo Hotel
Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game. Glitches may occur like a quick sell of items when you unblock your door.
It is best to not block your door.

magiann
07-10-19, 03:05 PM
Hello I would appreciate any help for the past couple of weeks the icon to get more gems by watching videos has disappeared . I have contacted Storm but they do not seem interested in helping and do not offer support for this game now. I have tried the usual deleting and re starting etc but this makes no difference. I am getting quite cross about this and may stop playing as I cannot progress without buying more gems which I am reluctant to do. Hope someone can get through to storm they are not listening to me.

kooky panda
07-11-19, 10:29 AM
Hello I would appreciate any help for the past couple of weeks the icon to get more gems by watching videos has disappeared . I have contacted Storm but they do not seem interested in helping and do not offer support for this game now. I have tried the usual deleting and re starting etc but this makes no difference. I am getting quite cross about this and may stop playing as I cannot progress without buying more gems which I am reluctant to do. Hope someone can get through to storm they are not listening to me.
This is a promotional feature that may be subject to change. Hopefully you will get this feature again.

angelcakezcafe
07-22-19, 08:45 AM
I have not been receiving notifications for Fashion Story for about a week. I am on iOS but I asked my neighbors as well and I am not the only one with this issue. I really need the notifications to let me know when the clothes are ready and my clothes have expired three times because of this. I?m a mom with a full time job and full time college classes. I don?t stare at the game waiting for the clothes to complete. Please fix this 😩

Naomi75
08-06-19, 09:09 AM
I'm not receiving any game notifications in any of my Storm8 games again.
Device: Android
Version: 8.0.0
Game version: 1.6.0.3
Thanks in advance for any help.

KadeeDid
10-27-19, 05:18 PM
I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.
I submitted the form and received an immediate reply saying the ticket was closed and I should visit the forums. Very disappointing. I had played the game again for a week. I have been playing at least 7 years. Possibly longer.

KadeeDid
10-28-19, 09:27 AM
Today I am able to get into the game with my older iPad! I was unable to access with the iPad I normally use and all other games including S8 game were running smoothly.

I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.
I submitted the form and received an immediate reply saying the ticket was closed and I should visit the forums. Very disappointing. I had played the game again for a week. I have been playing at least 7 years. Possibly longer.

bsanford1965
01-02-20, 06:15 PM
I have an Amazon Fire 7 tablet, version Fire OS 6.3.1.2
Bakery Story game version 1.5.5.7
Restaurant Story game version 1.5.5.5
Fashion Story game version 1.5.5.5
They all keep going to a black screen when I try to play the game.

rollitodeprimavera
02-07-20, 05:16 PM
Hi. I have a iPhone with iOS 9.3.6 and the game Fashion Story no work. I can't play with IOS. Please help Storm 8, fix the problem

kooky panda
02-10-20, 11:29 AM
Hi. I have a iPhone with iOS 9.3.6 and the game Fashion Story no work. I can't play with IOS. Please help Storm 8, fix the problem

Please see current thread on this issue.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109982-Fashion-Story-app-not-working-just-spins (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109982-Fashion-Story-app-not-working-just-spins)

durricj
05-19-20, 06:47 PM
I updated my iPad to iOS 13.4.1 and lost all my game progress (I already sent in a request for that problem), but now I'm at level 7 on Fashion Story 1.7.3 and the yellow catalog mastery bars are completely missing. Is this part of the new update or is it a bug? Do I need to be at a certain level to be able to master items again?

RoseGoldMoonlight
05-24-20, 08:50 AM
the level mastery unlocks at level 8 :)

princesskayla02
06-18-21, 02:53 PM
I've been playing this game for nine years! Have you forgot about us? There hasn't been any new content in years.. I have so much time and money invested in this game, I'm on level 99. Why is it that iPhone users get more decorations and outfits then Android users. So since I'm an Android user I can't get the makeup counter. You guys have made so much money of off people buying gems. You've neglected the loyal people that still continue to play after all these years. Please new decorations, outfits, bring the old stuff back. Anything! Show us u guys still care about the people that plays ur games!
Thank you, have a nice day! ❤❤

woknrol
10-17-21, 06:33 PM
Did Storm8 discontinue this game? Or no more updates to it?

zayamei1
12-15-21, 06:35 PM
Any solutions for the notification problem? I made a forum about this a few years ago and it's still not fixed.
Did Storm8 really give up on Fashion Story completely?

fillyna
03-23-22, 02:14 AM
Since yesterday unable to visit or gift for some reason. Newsfeed won't download either. Anybody knows what happend???

dragongems
09-04-22, 12:49 PM
Fashion Story won’t let me order any items.

SpiritWind00
09-04-22, 04:55 PM
Fashion Story won’t let me order any items.
What happens? Can you give us some more details? screen shots are helpful. Are you the right level to purchase the items?

Saphirmoon
09-16-22, 04:38 AM

As you can see the neclace is not visible.
Since you charge diamonds for clothes, it would only be fair to fix this. But I guess this will again be ignored like support did.

BiaFarms
10-03-22, 10:31 PM
All of my clothes have disappeared from my fixtures. Every fixture has thousands of items on them. Now they've gone missing.

andromedablack
10-24-22, 02:40 AM
The "new" catalogues make us earn ZERO coins AGAIN
This is getting ridiculous
Please respect the players

vanellopefashion
11-06-22, 02:20 AM
Maintenance was supposed to start at 1:55 AM PST today, it's still 1:20 and it's already started, which means that those who planned to collect 2hr orders are probably going to see them expire, which is unfortunate, considering that the new outifts still give ZERO profit. Please take this into consideration. Also I hope the zero profit issue gets fixed during the maintenance period.

Mistrockhaven
11-08-22, 07:03 AM
Yesterday I completed the current event (Rich Colors 2022), but did not receive the reward. I have closed down a few times, but still did not receive the item. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there anyone I can contact? The ticket I submitted was closed. Thank you!

SpiritWind00
11-08-22, 09:25 PM
Yesterday I completed the current event (Rich Colors 2022), but did not receive the reward. I have closed down a few times, but still did not receive the item. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there anyone I can contact? The ticket I submitted was closed. Thank you!
Sorry to hear about that. You could try again and use bugs/issues if you can as the category, but it might end with the same result as support for the game is limited. Posting here is good though. Has the event ended?

Has anyone else had the same issue?

MaidInManhattan
12-19-22, 07:55 AM
Can the black grass please be fixed? Same with the iPhone X screen models like you guys did for Bakery Story?

[S8] HungryGoblin
12-19-22, 10:13 AM
Can the black grass please be fixed? Same with the iPhone X screen models like you guys did for Bakery Story?

If you are experiencing an issue while playing, please send a ticket to Support with screenshots and/or screen recordings that show that issue. Link is in my signature.

Kbcabc
12-20-22, 06:09 PM
The problem I am noticing is in the closet. The old Elf Hat is currently on sale in the closet for coins if I remember correctly. It is green and red (red on bottom and green on top). A new recolored hat with the color scheme reversed (green on bottom and red on top) that has a new name of Jolly Hat is also for sale in the closet for gems. I purchased both but the problem is that although the new recolored Jolly Hat is pictured correctly in the closet, when I put it on my avatar, it reverts to the old color scheme of the Elf Hat. This is really disappointing, especially since I used gems to buy the newly released hat and the colors on it go much better with the newly recolored dress. I am really hopeful the team can correct the coloring on the new hat when it is applied to the avatar. Thank you so much!

MaidInManhattan
12-21-22, 08:49 PM
No it?s not a problem while playing, these errors I mentioned don?t effect gameplay but are rather rly annoying that they haven?t been fixed, black grass if you have a huge boutique expansion, and iPhone cutout for Face ID phones are weird on screen

bravewarrior
12-30-22, 12:51 PM
I have a lot of shop lifters right now. I watched for several minutes and the chicks were walking out with merchandise. It must be a credit card scam because they go to the counter and act like they are paying.

I'm on a iPad tablet and android. Neither one is paying out.

bravewarrior
01-03-23, 10:31 AM
I was joking on my previous post, but I was wondering if the issue has been fixed so I can open my door.

kat_the_first
01-14-23, 02:18 AM
Reporting my issue here, since I noticed in the discussion thread that several players are experiencing the same: new event goals are not showing up, even though event items have been added in the catalog and design shop.

EDIT: goals have now appeared.

kat_the_first
01-14-23, 04:48 AM
New issue with this event: the two new fashions (Winter Blues and Reflections) do not have experience level, so we're not receiving gems or coins for progress in ordering them from the catalog. Also the Winter Blues changing room is not centered with placement, so it's left floating to the left and forward of its place in the shop.

Perrism08
01-14-23, 07:14 AM
New issue with this event: the two new fashions (Winter Blues and Reflections) do not have experience level, so we're not receiving gems or coins for progress in ordering them from the catalog. Also the Winter Blues changing room is not centered with placement, so it's left floating to the left and forward of its place in the shop.

The new decorations' placement also a bit skewed. Thank God the counter is alright.

auroramom
01-14-23, 06:58 PM
The new decorations' placement also a bit skewed. Thank God the counter is alright.

Yes the vintage turntable needs to be fixed so that it only takes 1 space. It has an extra space but kind of above it so I can’t get a picture. Thanks

kat_the_first
01-15-23, 03:55 AM
Experience level for the event fashions has been fixed, but deco placement is still skewed. Mind you, I kind of like the aesthetics of a changing room hanging outside my shop :o

bellac94
01-22-23, 02:23 AM
I recently Started playing Fashion Story again and I've noticed that I'm still seeing the same problems I used too. My bouitque doesn't collect coins I could be off the app all day and come back to the same amount I left with but my merchandise is gone. When I return to the game it will say You earned however much and I click on it and then it disappears. I literally had 5,000 Coins for 3 days now. Who can I email about this problem ? You can't play the game with out currency. Please help I'm frustrated. - I've also tried to close the app and reopen it and sometimes that works but other times it doesn't

Saphirmoon
01-24-23, 09:59 AM
I had 2 days left yesterday for the current goal. So i ordered over night yesterday the remaining clothes. As i logged in today, goal is gone completely. I will not even bother with new goals anymore, if something like that is happening. It's total *****ing on us players.

VAPforever
03-12-23, 05:05 PM
Problem with new Green Emerald goal. No one can receive requests for the Lucky Coin in Part 6. When requesting, it says “You need (null).” I’m assuming this is why no one can receive the requests. Please fix this so we can finish the goal, thank you!

SpiritWind00
03-12-23, 06:59 PM
Problem with new Green Emerald goal. No one can receive requests for the Lucky Coin in Part 6. When requesting, it says “You need (null).” I’m assuming this is why no one can receive the requests. Please fix this so we can finish the goal, thank you!
There is a dedicated thread for this issue here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114976-Problem-asking-friends-for-coin-on-part-6-of-newest-goal
Please continue discussions and keep an out for resolution in that thread. Thanks.

zedlyoo2
03-26-23, 01:48 PM
Problem with the current Spring Air Goal game won’t load Creamy Chill in catalog for me to order so I’m stuck on 5 of 7! I have 3 active accounts and it’s an issue in all of them does anyone else have this problem ???

SpiritWind00
03-26-23, 04:29 PM
Problem with the current Spring Air Goal game won’t load Creamy Chill in catalog for me to order so I’m stuck on 5 of 7! I have 3 active accounts and it’s an issue in all of them does anyone else have this problem ???
I've flagged this with S8.

zedlyoo2
03-27-23, 01:54 AM
@ SpiritWind00 Thank you so much I very stressed �� and disappointed ��

zedlyoo2
03-28-23, 12:21 AM
Any news from S8?

SpiritWind00
03-28-23, 05:29 PM
Yes and no. The team couldn't replicate the issue, so the next step is to understand whether this is an issue for all players or whether it's isolated to you. Maybe you can send me a PM with your device details to maintain your privacy and include screen shots. I'm assuming you've force closed your game to make sure it didn't roll back to a previous goal which is now unfinished? Any extra details you can provide would be helpful.

Anyone else have this issue??

MaidInManhattan
04-30-23, 10:10 AM
Can there be a fix on the black grass for bigger boutiques? It?s very unpleasant to look at, maybe also fix the design button portion where we can place tiles on floor and not have to keep pressing the tile name from shop like we can for Bakery story already? This would be so convenient Storm8 mods

Paul__
05-04-23, 10:03 PM
Can there be a fix on the black grass for bigger boutiques? It?s very unpleasant to look at, maybe also fix the design button portion where we can place tiles on floor and not have to keep pressing the tile name from shop like we can for Bakery story already? This would be so convenient Storm8 mods

I’ll report this.

[S8] HungryGoblin
05-05-23, 12:23 PM

The team isn't able to address this since it requires an update to the game, and will be left-as is. We apologize for any inconvenience.

cu34tie
06-09-23, 09:16 AM
I have half of my store blocked off and entire racks of items are disappearing within the hour on the closed side. I mean 1000s of merchandise just gone in 1hr. Ive had 5 different racks missing this morning. I can clearly see no shopping in the closed area, so why are entire racks and tables going empty with merchandise?

auroramom
06-13-23, 06:14 PM
The new island box, the drink table needs to be fixed, it is just a white box, you can see it in my picture, thank you

Or below, it is a yellow box

andromedablack
06-17-23, 05:38 AM
Throwback Cap doesn't sit right on the counters

vanellopefashion
10-21-23, 09:13 AM
Hi! For the new goal items, the phantom leggings and phantom chain are incorrectly placed in the closet (the avatar items). The leggings are in the accessories section while the chains are in the pants/skirts section, which means the leggings appear ABOVE the dress and the shoes when you put them on, because that's where all accessory items normally go.

And while we're at it, I thought I'd mention that the Stormy cobalt headband appears next to the avatar rather than on her face (it's been like that since the beginning but no one mentioned it I guess). It's the gothic mesh mask with the blue flower on the side, it might go well with the new dress, so it would be nice to have it fixed ;)

angelwoman712
11-20-23, 01:02 AM
can someone help me please. I cannot remove the blue phantom leggings from my avatar. I cannot pot on any other of the clothes.

amina2420
11-20-23, 08:11 AM
iOS 16.6.1

My game keeps robbing me off my earnings. I have no wifi issues but it is happening more and more often where I go to open the game and the Oops! Message appears, when I click try again the game loads but I have not sold any items or earned any money. The only way I can stop this from happening is if instead of opening the game I log out and then back in via bakery story and then open the game but it is now happening multiple times a day and I don?t have time for this. Please fix this issue or I will be leaving a bad review.

wilmyw
12-23-23, 05:20 AM
I purchased a pastel fireplace from the new crate and I see it in my decor tab but it won?t place in the store. I sent in a support ticket and they closed it immediately. So frustrating. It was 19 gems!

malenia
03-03-24, 04:10 PM
Hazy Beach Ottoman is misplaced: 73442
Spring Ballet Flats on Thin Counter as well 73443

raccoonqueen86
03-03-24, 07:54 PM
There?s a new changing room called, ?Spring Laces? and I?ve purchased it twice, placed it twice, and it?s not showing up in my shop. If I tap around the area I placed it, it shows the name, but the first one I bought completely disappeared. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

[S8] HungryGoblin
03-04-24, 01:22 PM
Hazy Beach Ottoman is misplaced: 73442
Spring Ballet Flats on Thin Counter as well 73443

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed - you may need to reinstall in order to see the changes.

[S8] HungryGoblin
03-04-24, 01:24 PM
There?s a new changing room called, ?Spring Laces? and I?ve purchased it twice, placed it twice, and it?s not showing up in my shop. If I tap around the area I placed it, it shows the name, but the first one I bought completely disappeared. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

I forwarded this issue to the team. Will keep you updated.

Update: This has been fixed.

amesterrocks
04-05-24, 11:11 AM
I am on step 6 of 7. I have received spring flowers several times from my neighbors to work toward the 30 required; however, when I curving the goal it still shows 0. I am not getting credit toward the goal

AbbyStop
04-05-24, 11:18 AM
I been stuck 4 Days,on Getting 0 Return on "SPRING Flowers"..Help!!

shelbycatc
04-08-24, 11:50 PM
I'm in 6 of 7 in Fashion Story Spring event I had received Spring Flowers they all disappeared. Very frustrating. I won't be able to finish this goal. Please have someone fix this!
Thanks