PDA

View Full Version : I need space!!!

LSRLovables
03-25-12, 11:27 AM
More than anything else they can give me now is more space. I can no longer expand, and what is the use of buying more pets if I have no where to put them. I will not buy more gems, unless I get more space to display my animals & their accessories. PLEASE INCREASE SHOP SIZE or I will lose interest.

Beautifulpetz
03-25-12, 01:36 PM
Totally agree!!! How does it negatively impact them for us to expand? If there's no space to put new pets, then I won't buy them. I'm not even feeding any more because there's no point in racking up the coins. Not gonna use htem to buy any pets or decorative items unless I can expand.

tiger18172
03-26-12, 12:33 AM
I too am in the same position & am annoyed that I have spent money on the game.... Not knowing that expansions would be cut off mid-game!

italiancupcakeshop
03-26-12, 03:39 PM
How much can you expand?

bernadette16668
03-26-12, 05:14 PM
I was wondering if I had reached the shops max size or just the max size for my level

kooky panda
03-26-12, 05:19 PM
If you do not have any expansion arrows, you have all the expansions that are offered.

Purplum
03-27-12, 12:25 PM
Pet story is second only to Zoo2 in need of expansions. Since a few of the other story games got new expansions, any love for our cramped animal stories anytime soon? :)

BungyZoo
03-30-12, 11:13 PM
Yep! Won't be able to play much longer, (no point), now that I can't expand any further ��

helenaAmpjam
04-02-12, 01:23 AM
Please give us more expansions, TL, or i have to stop buying gems, and just might put either my birds or furry critters into my pen of hungry cats.

LSRLovables
04-02-12, 08:02 PM
I am only a couple a days away from having 1 million coins. I can't expand...there is no real point to buying more pets, when I'll have to put some in storage or sell. I'm only still playing right now for my neighbors, who have been so kind. But I will stop, because there is no fun in it anymore.

megatastic_2
04-06-12, 09:46 AM
I agree with everyone here.. I've recently just maxed out my expansions and I only have a few more spaces for any new pets that come into the game.. I don't want to have to put any in my storage, nor do I want to sell them. Hopefully TeamLava will update the game with some more expansions!

LSRLovables
04-11-12, 06:23 AM
To bad so sad. I am telling my neighbors this week that I am pausing the game until they let more expansions. I will check in from time to time to see if it changes but I'm not holding my breath. They haven't responded so far....

CountryCritters
04-11-12, 07:04 AM
I have been maxed out in space for months! I have every animal available except the Easter pets! I have hundreds of items in storage! I still play everyday, but can not enjoy the game like I used to. I have million and a half points and over 100,000 XP. Where do I go from here without more space?

Rhyll
04-12-12, 03:32 PM
I totally agree! I'm do annoyed that we have had to wait so long to get more expansions and still none. I complained about this issue over a month ago and still nothing. If they can develop new pets and accessories develop more expansions. I am already losing interest in this game and have to keep many pets in storage! Not happy

ZooLaden
04-13-12, 07:53 AM
Hey TeamLava,
I am in the same situation, want me to pile my animals? You made a lot of money with your good customers when there is no more expansion available, now take care of your customers.
Meanwhile i got 1.8 million coins to spend, but no place anymore. Loosing interest...
PLEASE DELIVER EXPANSIONS.
At least s.o. from TeamLava could respond...
kr
ZooLaden

shaninshine
04-30-12, 04:26 AM
I completely agree. They are constantly creating new pets and decorations, but what happens with the expentsions, where do they want us to put our new pets and decorations?! It's just silly!

CountryCritters
04-30-12, 06:36 PM
I am the same that entered #13 below...
I have come to the conclusion that TL does not much care that we have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and that we are stuck now because they will not allow any further expansions. They continue to add more games and more stuff for us to spend money on, but will not budge on giving us more space. I am going to give it one more month (without spending any more money), and if we have seen nothing of upcoming expansions, I am going to close all of my Storm 8 games and find someplace else to spend my money! I am through spending money with this company!