PDA

View Full Version : HTC Desire S - No Push Notifications?!

philipz794
03-25-12, 08:10 AM
Hi,

i don't get any Push Notifications when my food is ready, when i got tips etc. But I have activated it in the settings. On a HTC Desire HD the notification works, but on my Desire S it won't..

Can someone help me? :confused:

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 04:14 PM
Do you have push notifications set up through both in-game settings and your device settings? If you do, try reinstalling the app and see if you're still experiencing any issues with the push notifications.

philipz794
03-27-12, 04:42 AM
And what will happen to my Account / Savegame / Restaurant ? Do I have to start a new game??

kattybell
03-27-12, 04:44 AM
And what will happen to my Account / Savegame / Restaurant ? Do I have to start a new game??

Your game data is saved on TL's servers. You won't lose anything.

philipz794
03-27-12, 08:15 AM
so is it saved on my Google Account? I mean, if i reinstall the game, can i log in with my Storm8ID or do i have to create a new one? Or am i still logged in?

kooky panda
03-27-12, 09:32 AM
so is it saved on my Google Account? I mean, if i reinstall the game, can i log in with my Storm8ID or do i have to create a new one? Or am i still logged in?

You games are saved under your storm ID on Team Lavas servers, not on your device. When you delete and redownload your game will come back with all your progress.