PDA

View Full Version : Apps for iOS Devices

queentina3
03-25-12, 05:45 AM
So, I couldn't find a thread here and I'm looking for a few apps that I can't find and could've sworn iOS had.

On my Android Phone there is an app called Apps Organizer, who appropriate. :p There is also one called Folder Organizer. I LOVE these 2 apps, but I can't find anything similar on iTunes. Is there one, even one that costs money??????

I have so many icons on my home screens, that I would love to be able to stick say all my TL game apps into one folder named appropriately "TL Games". But I can't find a way to do that!

Also, is there some type of photo organizer that I can just click a box on a whole bunch of photos and delete them at once???? Or am I stuck having to open each on, then delete, and go to the next and so on..........................I haven't been able to find something that can do that as well. Frustrating.

If there are any other helpful apps out there, list them. Especially the free ones. :cool::rolleyes:

RoseMiti
03-25-12, 06:13 AM
Folders - tap and hold an app until the little x appears on the top left and all starts shaking. Then move it onto another app that you want to group with this one. This will create a folder and you can rename it to what you want.

queentina3
03-25-12, 07:55 AM
OMG, THANK YOU!!!! Now my screen is much nicer! It was driving me CRAZY! hahahahaha

Wow, I can actually see my background again, I'd forgotten what it looked like. :)

sourlicorice2
03-25-12, 08:16 AM
Deleting photos - Go to your photos, camera roll or all imported, click on the box with the arrow on it in the top right corner, tap all the photos you want to delete then click on delete and delete all marked/checked photos.

sourlicorice2
03-25-12, 08:37 AM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/6ae22c77.jpg

After u click on camera roll or all imported then click on the box at the top right with the round arrow.

sourlicorice2
03-25-12, 08:38 AM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/6ae22c77.jpg

After u click on camera roll or all imported then click on the box at the top right with the straight arrow.

Edited post now gotta type ten words to repost :p

sourlicorice2
03-25-12, 08:39 AM
And no I'm not in any of the pictures above :p

queentina3
03-25-12, 01:46 PM
Deleting photos - Go to your photos, camera roll or all imported, click on the box with the arrow on it in the top right corner, tap all the photos you want to delete then click on delete and delete all marked/checked photos.

I feel like such a moron. Thank you. Now if only I'd known this when I had 180+ photos that I deleted yesterday, one by one by one by one............................................... .........

The future is looking brighter! :p

DAmanding
03-26-12, 10:54 AM
I just hook my phone up to my computer and use the Windows Explorer folder to highlight and copy to my computer and/or delete. :D

queentina3
03-26-12, 02:40 PM
I just hook my phone up to my computer and use the Windows Explorer folder to highlight and copy to my computer and/or delete. :D

I do the same, but for some reason it doesn't delete them from the iPad at the same time, I probably have to change my settings to have it do that when I hook into iTunes. Something else I'll eventually get around to doing. LOL

Now if only I could get the books I have copied on Adobe files that I use on my kindle over to my iPad, which I don't believe is possible, I'd be one VERY happy camper! When i'm doing my "slave" job of school store (like today), I like to bring my Kindle to read in between the lunches, but would prefer to read them on my nice iPad instead, but can't currently. Oh well. :(

tmh690
03-26-12, 03:29 PM
There is a Kindle app in the app store so you can access your books from your iPad or iPhone.