PDA

View Full Version : Twist My Day

Ic3e
03-25-12, 12:59 AM
So the rules are very simple :) One person talks about an event that happened to them and then the next person will twist the story! Much like exaggerating the truth...or lying. Also end your post with your event

Example:

P1- Today I got a dog. He has light blue eyes and a cute fluffy tail!

P2- Today I got a talking dog. He has one light blue eye and one brown eye, he also has a huge scaly dragon tail!

Today I got strawberry flavored ice cream because it was my niece's birthday.

Get it? Got it? Good. :)

I'll start with my event:

Today I rode my bike around the block and stopped to see my neighbors. We had a nice conversation about gardening.

Ic3e
03-25-12, 01:00 AM
Almost forgot! All Off-Topic rules apply. So please, wait four posts before you may post another.

bobbyrae
03-27-12, 11:03 AM
Today I rode my pink polka dot bike around and around one red brick and stopped to see my neighbors. We had a terribly boring conversation about ice.

On a trip to The Dominican Republic some time ago, I met a very interesting fellow who was a professional basketball player in the United States. He was there on vacation with his wife and baby son, trying to pick up chicks by the pool!

Zetra
07-09-12, 05:03 AM
On a trip to The Dominican Republic long long times ago,I met a very uninteresting fellow who was a ordianry soccer player in Sweden.He was there by himself and his cousin,trying to pick up chicken by the farm!

I goes on the YouTube as Usaul,roaming on the net,I found a very unusual title having episode "number" at end of titles!I click into one of them,that's the day I found the legendary Let's Play Video.