PDA

View Full Version : More seating = More profit???

meluffcooookie
03-24-12, 09:04 PM
Hi fellow Bakery Story enthusiasts :D
If I have more seating in my bakery, will I be able to get more of a profit? Does it make a difference if I have 40 tables and chairs or 4 tables and chairs?

sparks229
03-24-12, 09:13 PM
Well if you only have 4 chairs and tables you can only seat that many at a time. So if you start with 100 popularity(hearts) lots of them will leave with broken hearts which means less popularity. That means less customers will come in than when you have 40 chairs and tables. So in my eyes, 40 chairs and tables means more profit

AnnasCoffee
03-24-12, 09:29 PM
More profit is something I am interested in too. More than 29 seats will not give you more profit. In fact in can slow down sales. More important are the location of the seats in relation to the door and cash register. The less distance the customers have to walk the more plates of food you can sell in a day, which equals more profit. It also helps to cook food that sells for more than 4 coins per plate.

Please see this thread below. I didn't create it, but Im a big fan of the person who did all this research.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)