PDA

View Full Version : Goal Deadlines

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 08:18 PM
I know this is late to still be complaining about losing the goals without any forewarning, but it's still an issue with me when so many players invested so much time and money into them and right before completion they were removed.
I was reading on Another thread that some players got a pop up warning that the goals would be removed in a week, however, myself and many other players never got this message and I used to play everyday when goals were still in progress. My suggestion for the future if I decide to start playing this game again, is to put the deadline date right beside the goal name in the goal list. This would give players enough time to know which appliances to get and build to be able to make the food in time, such as an item that takes a day. We obviously need to first have enough time to build the appliances and then have enough days to make the amount of food required, such as 30 sugar almond cookies at 1 day each for 30 days. Since I didn't know the goals woul be stripped away, a week forewarning may not have helped me anyway if I still had 10 almond cookies that take 1 day each, 7 days wouldn't be enough.

Just a suggestion from a disappointed baker.

borj1
03-27-12, 01:47 PM
O that's why i cant find my goals! Yeah, im disappointed too! I did not receive notice and im almost done woth a few goals to unlock my recipe. The worse thing is that in the recipe list, you 'll find the recipe you almost unlocked!