PDA

View Full Version : Nozzle

HmongVillager
03-24-12, 05:42 PM
:confused:
Why do we have nozzle if it is used for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!
This is more of a rant rather than a question but still!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJBAfK_34c

HmongVillager
03-24-12, 05:42 PM
LOL its just a music video sorry tht was an accident

8summer8
03-27-12, 11:49 AM
It's for the dishwashers in the basement. You can't see them but with one customer coming through the door every second, there's a real lot of dirty dishes.

Seriously though, no one knows and we're not supposed to ask. But one day there's going to be an appliance that needs 50 nozzles and all of us OCD people who stockpiled nozzles are going to be vindicated.

rileycatpants
03-27-12, 12:05 PM
They may be used when TL (or rather, if ) TL releases an easy drink machine for BS. Sigh, looks like I'll be getting even more nozzles every day than I do already..I mean, I like the concept of easy machines but they spoil because they don't offer them for the other constructible machines. I just consider easy appliances to be a waste of parts

Purplum
03-27-12, 12:16 PM
It's for the dishwashers in the basement. You can't see them but with one customer coming through the door every second, there's a real lot of dirty dishes.

Seriously though, no one knows and we're not supposed to ask. But one day there's going to be an appliance that needs 50 nozzles and all of us OCD people who stockpiled nozzles are going to be vindicated.

Hahaha, love it!

pastrychef17
03-27-12, 12:39 PM
I am sure the drink mixer needs 10 nozzles

That's in Restaurant. The drink mixers in Bakery aren't constructible. Nozzles aren't used for anything in bakery (yet).

aiyayu
03-27-12, 01:03 PM
Here is an idea, whenever the easy drink mixer option shows up in the polls, we should all vote for it!!! Then we will finally get to use up those nozzles!

bobbyrae
03-27-12, 01:08 PM
Oh. So we are getting an easy drink machine are we?
Would that be this week's update, maybe?

There is at least one machine that was advertised but was never released...i think it was when the sugar coater came out. The machine in the teaser was different from what we actually got in game. Maybe THAT's the appliance that needed the nozzles. ;-)

Just doing my part to spread the rumour along...

:rolleyes::p

aiyayu
03-27-12, 01:54 PM
Here: Vote for Easy Drink Machine (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26118-Bakery-Story-Poll-3-21)

TimeForACuppaTea
03-27-12, 02:03 PM
We have an ice cream maker and got a hot cocoa maker. Both of which would logically use nozzles. But apparently TL didn't think it was a logical option.

Farm has a "welcome mat" that is also used for nothing. So this is a common theme.