PDA

View Full Version : team lava, you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs

Blocked99
03-24-12, 08:56 AM
as most of you know i won the where's waldo 10th round and i pm'd butter panda saying that i want gems for restaurant i waited and waited and waited but no gems so i wanted to post to tell you that you guys should be ashamed tricking us into giving gems then give nothing just lie

thats all.

queentina3
03-24-12, 08:58 AM
He may not have had the chance to apply the gems to your account yet. I know that they were delayed in the first round too, but I got mine almost right away in the 2nd round. PM him as I'm sure he'll be on sometime today and maybe will be able to get them applied, if not they'll be there on Monday.

bobbyrae
03-24-12, 09:00 AM
Patience is still a virtue my dear.

sweetstuff525
03-24-12, 09:00 AM
as most of you know i won the where's waldo 10th round and i pm'd butter panda saying that i want gems for restaurant i waited and waited and waited but no gems so i wanted to post to tell you that you guys should be ashamed tricking us into giving gems then give nothing just lie

thats all.

Omg you won be patient.... They getting a lot pm from contest. Maybe your pm got lost pm again.....anyways I think for postin this bad post you shouldn't receive your gems even if you won ....sorry if I sound bad but posting my opinion

Blocked99
03-24-12, 09:09 AM
Patience is still a virtue my dear.

ok i'll wait then

viviansmo
03-24-12, 10:25 AM
If its been more than three days, I'd PM BP again... But witha much nicer tone and an apology for this post. It took 2 - 3 days but I got my gems from the round I won.

Blocked99
03-24-12, 11:11 AM
If its been more than three days, I'd PM BP again... But witha much nicer tone and an apology for this post. It took 2 - 3 days but I got my gems from the round I won.

oh ok thank you i will try pming again

kooky panda
03-24-12, 11:41 AM
Just PM BP about the gems. In the future please do not post or start a thread calling a member, Moderator or community manager a Liar. This is against the forum rules.
You can PM the CM or moderator (http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php) in question, or file a forum dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes).

Locking thread.