PDA

View Full Version : no gems for reaching recipe level 2 and 4???

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 08:34 AM
I hit level 2 and 4 on a few recipes today and all i got was XP and some coins. Shouldn't we get gems on 2 and 4 always or is it random?

queentina3
03-24-12, 08:42 AM
No, you should get it. Which recipes did you not receive the gems for?

bobbyrae
03-24-12, 08:43 AM
You could email support and let them check your game to see what happened.

tzvetkata
03-24-12, 08:54 AM
A few days ago I didn't get a gem for completing lvl2 of the Lemon Scones. I wonder if the easy appliances had something to do with that...

queentina3
03-24-12, 10:27 AM
A few days ago I didn't get a gem for completing lvl2 of the Lemon Scones. I wonder if the easy appliances had something to do with that...

I would email support@teamlava.com and have them look into your game. Advise them of your Storm 8 ID, your Bakery Name, the device/version you're using, and exactly what happened and on what appliance.

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:04 PM

Oh S#$% you may be on to something. I just replaced ALL my basic ovens with easy ovens in the last week.

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:07 PM
I would email support@teamlava.com and have them look into your game. Advise them of your Storm 8 ID, your Bakery Name, the device/version you're using, and exactly what happened and on what appliance.

yeah i will do 1 more recipe to make sure if it happens again that is what i will do thx

Oh i have not gotten a new gem in almost a week so i figure i lost about a dozen gems all ready grrrrrr

kooky panda
03-24-12, 06:11 PM
yeah i will do 1 more recipe to make sure if it happens again that is what i will do thx

Oh i have not gotten a new gem in almost a week so i figure i lost about a dozen gems all ready grrrrrr
when you are mastering sometimes the gem will not show up until after you exit the cookbook.

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:19 PM
when you are mastering sometimes the gem will not show up until after you exit the cookbook.

but it has been a week on some of them i have have even restarted the app

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:21 PM

is there some trick i can do to make sure I exit the cook book?

kooky panda
03-24-12, 06:34 PM
is there some trick i can do to make sure I exit the cook book?

when I see I get the pop up that I mastered a gem, I hit okay then hit the x to go back to my home screen , then the gem will show it got credited.

Also you can email support and they can tell you if you got the gems when you mastered a certain reciepe.

sparks229
03-24-12, 06:37 PM
Yeah that's what I do. I'm so used to seeing a certain amount of gems that I can notice it easily

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:41 PM

I do not remember now but when you mastered a recipe that screen pops up and says so and lists XP and gold. Didn't used to show a gem also?
The screens i get at least in the last few days do not show or say anything about a gem.

GroovyRuss
03-24-12, 06:42 PM
when I see I get the pop up that I mastered a gem, I hit okay then hit the x to go back to my home screen , then the gem will show it got credited.

Also you can email support and they can tell you if you got the gems when you mastered a certain reciepe.

yeah that is what i do and no gems

tzvetkata
03-25-12, 05:18 AM
I e-mailed support yesterday. Do you guys receive pop ups when you master a lvl on the easy appliances? I don't. I only get them on the regular appliances.
Since reaching lvl2 of the scones I've mastered 2 more recipes (on easy stoves, not on the ovens), still didn't get a pop up, but I received the gems.

GroovyRuss
03-25-12, 06:54 AM
I e-mailed support yesterday. Do you guys receive pop ups when you master a lvl on the easy appliances? I don't. I only get them on the regular appliances.
Since reaching lvl2 of the scones I've mastered 2 more recipes (on easy stoves, not on the ovens), still didn't get a pop up, but I received the gems.

i think so. I must admit until i wrote the first post i didn't keep track exactly on what appliance. I have been getting pop ups but i only know for sure no gems
are gotten or mentioned on the pop up. It may be just easy oven or all not sure. I am keep detail now. I'm close to a level 2 on ice cream machine and level 4 on easy oven.
I will post back here what happens.

GroovyRuss
03-26-12, 07:56 AM
ok update time. Ice ream maker level 2 green scoop got a gem. No gems on easy ovens but even stranger I
have since cooked like 20 fruit tarts and the meter bar has not moved though the little chef hats float up. lol

i re installed the game though yesterday cause push notifications were not working either.
didn't help that grrrrrr

nixxmom
03-26-12, 12:36 PM
I haven't had any trouble at all and I am using all easy appliances. You should notify support and have them look into your specific problem. No sense in losing all those hard to earn gems if you don't have to.

GroovyRuss
03-26-12, 03:18 PM
I haven't had any trouble at all and I am using all easy appliances. You should notify support and have them look into your specific problem. No sense in losing all those hard to earn gems if you don't have to.

yeah i sent them an e-mail today. cross my fingers hope it can be fixed soon. no push notifications is also annoying. I never know when food is done.
yeah that was in e-mail also lol

cakeandpie
03-26-12, 04:41 PM
I sometimes do not get the popup about reaching level 2 or 4, but I do get the gems. And I do use easy appliances.