PDA

View Full Version : What does "gem purchase will stop" mean?

Limaxa
03-24-12, 04:51 AM
Hello! I got a message and according to that gem purchase in zoo is going to end on april.. Now i'm wondering what happen with all the items? Will boxes and animals dissapear? Or can i buy them for coins? Is that game going to be closed or what? I'm confused..:( I hope someone can help me, thx

kooky panda
03-24-12, 07:56 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26187-Zoo-Story-(1)-to-be-removed-from-App-Store&p=266167&viewfull=1#post266167

Here is an announcement

ultrafrog
03-24-12, 04:02 PM
Seems like they are going to leave zoo story to die a slow death on its own after coming out with zoo story 2. I'd be pretty mad if I spent money on zoo story or if for example TL came out with Restaurant Story 2 and stopped working on Restaurant Story.

It would be a good gesture for TL to give zoo story players that purchased gems a percentage of those gems in zoo story 2 to encourage them to move over but probably not going to happen. Most players interested in ZS probably are playing ZS2 anyway.

sweetstuff525
03-24-12, 04:19 PM
Seems like they are going to leave zoo story to die a slow death on its own after coming out with zoo story 2. I'd be pretty mad if I spent money on zoo story or if for example TL came out with Restaurant Story 2 and stopped working on Restaurant Story.

It would be a good gesture for TL to give zoo story players that purchased gems a percentage of those gems in zoo story 2 to encourage them to move over but probably not going to happen. Most players interested in ZS probably are playing ZS2 anyway.

Thats a good idea of team lava give gems transfer to zoo story2 I also would be mad if they did that to other games especially fashion bakery and restaurant since that's where I buy gems

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-24-12, 05:05 PM
I quit playing when everything went to costing gems :(

heatherhalls52
03-24-12, 10:31 PM
I cannot play Zoo Story 2 as my mobile has too little memory. Team lava please reduce the cost of the gems before you remove the game or better still take away the need to purchase gems to get animals - just let us but them all for coins. COME ON TEAM LAVA - HOW ABOUT IT - YOU HAVE FLEECED US OF OUR MONEY ENOUGH.
What does everyone else think?