PDA

View Full Version : Beyond frustrated please help!

Jessjan34
03-24-12, 04:39 AM
I redesigned my boutique and for a week I have been trying to make tweeks here and there because I keep getting purple hearts from people. But since it's going on a week I can't stand it anymore!!! I am level 91 so I am aware I need a certain amount of mirrors etc. my question is do people give you purple hearts because of the way mirrors are arranged or is it a specific something in the store; meaning they dont like the racks and tables? Here is a pix of my store for reference.
Thanks!

janibany
03-24-12, 07:00 AM
Yes to your question, it does matter how they are arranged. Your mirrors and changing rooms are all together on one side, and clothes and accesories on the other side. Try to put like one changing room between two racks, mirrors all over and close to counters. Seems like costumers like to try what they see right away. If they have to walk too much they get unhappy

lollyloo123
03-24-12, 07:18 AM
Yeah theres been a problem with someone else like this not too long ago, I know you havent but try placing a few wall mirrors - at the other side of the store, spread your stuff out a bit to see if that works.. has this just started happening?

kooky panda
03-24-12, 07:44 AM
I redesigned my boutique and for a week I have been trying to make tweeks here and there because I keep getting purple hearts from people. But since it's going on a week I can't stand it anymore!!! I am level 91 so I am aware I need a certain amount of mirrors etc. my question is do people give you purple hearts because of the way mirrors are arranged or is it a specific something in the store; meaning they dont like the racks and tables? Here is a pix of my store for reference.
Thanks!

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2529&d=1332589099 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2529&d=1332589099)

MizCricket
03-24-12, 07:50 AM
It definitely matters how things are arranged. Sometimes, if I've moved a dressing room just one square I'll start getting broken hearts. The custonmrs want mirrors, dressing rooms, and a cashier fairly close by.

bobbyrae
03-24-12, 08:42 AM
Customers don't use changing rooms to try on accessories, but they use mirrors, even wall mirrors. So if you don't want to use standing mirrors, try placing some wall mirrors, or even the ones on the tables that cost gems, if you'd like, close by to your accessories.

zoroak
03-24-12, 02:07 PM
Try to spread your dressing rooms and mirrors around so customers don't have to walk too far to get to them. I ran an experiment on my test account a week or so ago, only 1 table of shoes and a mirror and cashier in it. When mirror next to shoes, no broken hearts, when mirror in far corner of shop away from shoes, broken hearts appear after a few mins. And this is in the smallest starting shop size. See the thread below.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25615-My-people-are-broken-hearted-for-no-reason!/page5

HmongVillager
03-24-12, 02:13 PM
Customers are so picky in FS thats why i am not an active player.

Jessjan34
03-25-12, 04:08 AM
Thanks everyone for all the input! Should have been mentioned before I have tried alot and this picture is about the 50th try of a design. The customers are ok with dressing rooms. I have Had mirrors up on the other side of the store, and the wall mirrors were hated instantly!! At least where the mirrors are now I will get a few hearts. Wall mirrors were immediate broken hearts. Since I just redesigned, the store was flipped. My dressing rooms were just like they were except on the other wall along with the cashiers. I will try to do some of the suggestions and not make them walk so far! Haha!

Jessjan34
03-25-12, 04:08 AM
And thanks kooky for making my pic bigger!

juliansmommy
03-25-12, 08:02 AM
I have noticed with mine that you need to have alot of mirrors and changing rooms that are close to the clothes. I have also noticed that by adding a 2nd or 3rd door you will make more money...I did test this out and it works. Put more expensive items towards the doors...that also works. Hope that helps

Drex707
03-25-12, 08:13 AM
I can see that the changing rooms are blocked with the pot of flowers, mirrors and whatever is next to the mirrors. You need to have clear paths in front of the changing rooms for the customers to get to. You already have room for customers walk around the racks?so you're fine there. Just need to clear the path in front of the changing room and see what happens. Hope this helps.

Drex707
03-25-12, 08:19 AM
I can see that the changing rooms are blocked with flowers pots mirrors, etc. So the customers have no way of getting to the changing rooms. Looks like they may have an access to 1 or 2 changing rooms right now. Try to move the flower pots, mirrors and whatever is in front of the changing rooms away from them and see what happens. Hope this helps. Good luck!