PDA

View Full Version : Supposedly can not buy gems?

lilbules
03-24-12, 03:33 AM
I wanted to buy gems but kept getting a message that it was cancelled so I kept trying. When I checked my bank account, it showed every attempt going through. I can't afford that!! Help???

lilbules
03-24-12, 03:50 AM
I don't want 1100 gems. I want my $150 back that I was told I hadn't spent. That's part of my rent money!

lilbules
03-24-12, 03:58 AM
Also, my game shows no addition of any gems

kooky panda
03-24-12, 08:03 AM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com send copies of your receipts and tell them what happened and that the gems were not credited.

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 03:50 PM
Your purchases are not going through because your credit institution, iTunes, or Google Play, consider your recent attempts as fraudulent purchases. You will need to contact your credit institution, iTunes, or Google Play in order to resolve your purchase issue. Before you do that, you may want to check your iTunes or Google Play payment settings and see if there's any changes you can make there to resolve your issue, in case you don't need to contact them.

theredchilly
03-26-12, 03:55 PM
It happened to me a couple of ones. I was trying to buy the 49.99 pack and it gave me an error. But when I bought the 19.99 twice it let me buy it. Nothing wrong with ur card,and I wrote toteam lava abt it 3 weeks so, no respose.

DaojinWildfire
03-27-12, 02:34 PM
It happened to me a couple of ones. I was trying to buy the 49.99 pack and it gave me an error. But when I bought the 19.99 twice it let me buy it. Nothing wrong with ur card,and I wrote toteam lava abt it 3 weeks so, no respose.
There are different measures of security, so an expensive purchase is more likely to be flagged as a fraudulent charge than a cheaper gem package. I would still contact your credit institution and inquire as to why the $49.99 gem package was blocked. If you did not receive a response to your email, it is possible it went into your spam folder. You can also send me a private message with your ticket number along with your account details and I'll check the status of your ticket.

leeyuri1
03-31-12, 10:40 PM
I haven't been able to buy gems for months!!!!! I emailed team lava twice and got the same automated response. NOTHIN CHANGED! do ppl really work on these things or are they robot computers who don't give a {} about customer service?!~