PDA

View Full Version : Goals

imebluegirl
03-24-12, 12:35 AM
When will the goals list come back?
Goals are what motivates you to keep playing.
Will they still be back for this game?

trinityblaze
03-24-12, 07:20 AM
Every week, I keep hoping the new update will include goals. In the meanwhile, I have been mastering recipes. However, there is no challenge and it makes the game boring to me now. I see on the forums not everyone likes the goals. I hope TL is not catering to those players and not issuing goals for that reason. When new goals come out, they are not mandatory by any means. The individual player decides if they want to complete the goals. Personally, I enjoy a challenge and will keep my fingers crossed for new goals next Thursday...

sparks229
03-24-12, 04:13 PM
I think it'll be the Easter ones next. But I'd just work on mastering recipes right now

GroovyRuss
03-25-12, 07:34 AM
yeah i miss goals also. I thought they were pulled for news ones. Why pull them if not being replaced quickly.
might as well let everyone finish them. makes no sense to me. i was so close lol

Pam2302
03-25-12, 07:45 AM
I agree don't pull until ready for new ones. I was also close! I also think they should not take away the special walls and floor now if I expand I don't have my walls I was using.

Pattie0815
03-31-12, 12:32 PM
I really miss the goals. I was down to 1 goal finishing when they pulled them. I'm with ya'll why pull them if your'e not going to replace new goals. I really wonder if they will bring the goals back at all now.

HmongVillager
03-31-12, 12:55 PM
We all want goals back!

beckymacip
03-31-12, 02:49 PM
Come on Team Lava, all the Bakery faithful want them back!!!! And where are the Easter things??? Need a little more input for Bakery, please please please!!!! 

Afura
03-31-12, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty new to BS/RS and I can tell you that I know I'd appreciate goals. They just add something extra to the game, because as good as it is to master recipes, you're getting the same thing (not that the rewards aren't nice). Especially for those that have been playing for awhile, I can see how that gives added incentive to keep playing (besides maybe that guilty feeling for not being neighborly :D ).