PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and others in Farm Story Flower

Unregistered
06-13-10, 02:15 AM
There is a little bug in new Farm Story Flower version.
After you use rotate function, 'sticky' function of other farm activity will not works.
For example, if you on harvest mode, every single tap performs harvesting function.
Because of this bug, now you have to tap twice. To restore single tap function you have to restart the game.

Other issues between Farm Story and the new Flower version:
Players of the old Farm Story won't be able to see new features of the Flower version such as;
Flower plots, rotated animals and decors, new color fences.
They showed up as blank plots.

Last thing, i prefer the bush fence of the old version.

Ellie
06-13-10, 02:26 AM
I'm loving Farm Story Flowers.....

....but have had some issues with it crashing after I've watered and go to add a comment to the wall. This might be me being too quick and hitting the wall button before the watering has finished.

Also can the number of messages on the news feed be increased from 5 as it is now seperate from our comments' wall.

Thanks for a great game.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 11:00 AM
....but have had some issues with it crashing after I've watered and go to add a comment to the wall. This might be me being too quick and hitting the wall button before the watering has finished.

This has been happening to me too... the game must have crashed at least 10 times today, all of them when I've hit the comments button when visiting someone's farm. Although most of the crashes happened after I'd watered, in some cases I was simply hitting the comments button to let them know I'd visited, but there nothing to water.

Although I like the new comments wall on our own pages (especially now we can delete again) and the news feed, I was really disappointed that the neighbour list hasn't been revamped, and you're still forced to start back at the top of the list after you've visited each neighbour. With 150 or so neighbours to check up on, scrolling through the list to find the next neighbour has started to feel like a full time job!

That all said... Great game! It makes a nice change to play a game which is so fun, and with such a great bunch of friendly people!

Complicity

DarkKnight426
06-13-10, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the update. I haven't noticed any crashes of the game so maybe I lucked out. I would like to add that please incease the number of watered messages to like 30 or so. I cam only see 5 n all of the r within the last 5 min. I don't know who watered my plants before that. I have the older version stilll so I can check.

Bunny
06-13-10, 12:20 PM
This is truly a great game but with the recent update my game keeps crashing and to constantly restart it is getting very annoying. Another issue I am having is having both the wall and the news feed. You have to check both to see who has watered your farm because sometimes it doesn't show on the wall. I also agree with another user who thinks they should update the neighbor category because I have over 100 neighbors and to have to constantly scroll down to water for them makes it quite time consuming.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 03:47 PM

Same here. As Ellie mentioned above, I got several times Application crashes with Flowers version since last night.
I tired to not do too fast switching between Wall and ranch, but it won't help, the App often crashes after visiting several neighbors.
And also, the loading time of comments on wall becomes very slow with this version for me.
I'm playing with iPhone 3G. Is the Flowers version a little too heavy for 3G model?
Anyway, I need to use older version when visiting around my neighbors at a time for now...

Thanks!
- Ichigo

Unregistered
06-14-10, 07:06 AM
Enjoying the new version but why can I still not change my storm8 ID or delete inactive neighbors?????

Unregistered
06-14-10, 07:40 AM
Same here! App crashes after watering another player and tapping on the comment button.
And please change the neighbours page. It would be great if you can sort the list by "watered you x times", "active last 24 hours" and so on. I have about 800 neighbours and it is not possible to remember who is a "good" neighbour, you know. Thx for one of the best Iphone Apps!

Unregistered
06-14-10, 08:34 AM
I'm loving Farm Story Flowers.....

....but have had some issues with it crashing after I've watered and go to add a comment to the wall.

Add me to the crash list. I have over 50 neighbors, and the process of visiting their farms, watering and writing to their wall this morning involved 6 crashes. Like you, they all occurred when I tried to write to the wall.

I hope they fix this soon - it's seriously annoying.

Duncan Idaho
06-14-10, 03:51 PM
The game has crashed a frustratingly high number of times for me, as well...

I'm using the lates Farm Story Flower version on my iPhone 3G...

It seems to crash after I've visited a few of the farmers on my profile, watered their farm, and then attempt to leave them a comment on their wall...

Also, can you add an easy way of:
1) Determining if you can water a neighbor (x out of 10 remaining) and
2) The last activity date of a neighbor

Please add these to tge neighbor list so that we don't actually have to visit the neighbor to determine if we can water their farm...

Thanks,
DI

Unregistered
06-15-10, 12:40 AM
Anyone have sound problems - it is on but no sounds at all, never had them?

Unregistered
06-15-10, 03:44 PM
Bump...

Need to make it meet minimum length requirement...

Ellie
06-19-10, 01:34 AM
Downloaded the FSF update from App Store and have been happily watering and posting on walls with no crashes.

Thanks TeamLava.