PDA

View Full Version : can't acess my friend's club

jailiz18
03-23-12, 08:15 PM
Hi I'm using a kindle fire and version 1.0.4 for the game. Every time I try to visit my friend the game shuts me down. :(

queentina3
03-24-12, 10:33 AM
I'm not sure how the kindle works, but is there a way for you to clear the data/cache for the game? If so, I'd recommend doing that, as well as uninstalling/reinstalling the game. See if that clears up the issue. TL saves the games on their servers, so uninstalling won't lose your game progress at all.

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 03:17 PM
As queentina3 mentioned, try reinstalling the app and see if it resolves the issue. Are you crashing only when you visit your neighbors, or do you also crash when performing other actions? If you're crashing with just that one neighbor, can you ask them for their Storm8 ID and send us an email so we can investigate your issue? Thanks.

jailiz18
03-28-12, 06:27 AM
I'm only crashing with this neighbor and I can't ask for her id because I can't get to her wall...her club name is TT's Treat. I tried clearing my cache and that didn't work...I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. She really has a great club and I enjoyed chatting with her before this started happening. Thank you.

As queentina3 mentioned, try reinstalling the app and see if it resolves the issue. Are you crashing only when you visit your neighbors, or do you also crash when performing other actions? If you're crashing with just that one neighbor, can you ask them for their Storm8 ID and send us an email so we can investigate your issue? Thanks.

jailiz18
03-28-12, 06:47 AM
Okay I uninstalled and reinstalled and I still crash when I try to visit her club. Hopefully this will get fixed.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:33 AM
If she is the only nbr this happens with , it usually means something is up with her game. I will let DW know. If Jaliz18 it NOT your storm ID can you send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?46-kooky-panda)with your storm ID, or post it here.

DaojinWildfire
03-28-12, 02:02 PM
So I confirmed that it does crash 100% time and forwarded this issue to the team. We'll try to find the cause and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

MAPPIE22
03-28-12, 02:17 PM
I find this happens on my RS when I visit the grey gulls RS. I now hit the home button when it's time to tip her, (as I work down my nbr list), this stops the game crashing, not a permanent fix but maybe a temporary one.

DaojinWildfire
03-28-12, 05:11 PM
I find this happens on my RS when I visit the grey gulls RS. I now hit the home button when it's time to tip her, (as I work down my nbr list), this stops the game crashing, not a permanent fix but maybe a temporary one.

It looks like you're still on the main version. Try updating to the Valentine version.