PDA

View Full Version : Request & Ideas

beckymacip
03-23-12, 08:10 PM
Sorry if this has previously been discussed. I was just wondering when the new goals/challenges are coming? Bakery store faithful are getting restless for them. Also are there any plans to be able to convert a proportion of money earned into gems, for those unfortunate souls (like me) who just don't have the spare cash?? On a more personal issue, please can any future statues be small like the dragon baker and Irish greeter, as many just do not have the room to house these large items?? I'll stop whining now, thanks for taking the time to read this! Becky.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-23-12, 08:34 PM
Not all Bakery store faithful want more goals. I'm thrilled they are finally done and I know others who feel the same. Goals have always only been a seasonal item. They are done for the year, thank goodness. Unless they change things (I hope not) we shouldn't see goals again until November.

You'll never be able to convert coins into gems. That would make TL loose too much money. I can't afford to buy gems either. You just have to be patient and earn them by mastering food. It's the only option we have at this point.

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 08:32 PM
I actually really enjoyed the goals before they were stripped away from me hours before completion. Literally hours! That's the only thing I didn't like about the goals, since we had no forewarning as to when they would be taken away. I see no point in the game if there aren't goals. Especially since it takes so long to cook food that have enough of a profit to gain enough coins to be able to furnish and expand the bakery. The goals at least gave me something to look forward to. But as previously stated, since they were taken away, I've just been turned away from the game and don't play it nearly as often as I used to.