PDA

View Full Version : I did not receive update this week! Anyone else?

chazthephoenix
03-23-12, 04:17 PM
I know TL will say not all people get the updates.... But why? Is that do hard to just do it community wide?

Anyone's else not get the update? My wifey did on BOTH her devices. Yet sadly, I did not

Sometimes I think the "random" is not random. I don't usually buy gems, but every week I get the sale. My wife does buy gems but does NOT get the sale. Hmm isn't that price gouging?

So no update as of yet....

Really, you are forcing me to just give up this addicting game entirely

ariesblu
03-23-12, 04:21 PM
I received it, but it's just been standard practice for tl to operate in this fashion. It's been said it helps their servers, but I'm not sure if that came from an offical tl employee.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-23-12, 04:27 PM
I don't have them yet. But as Aries said this is not unusual. Can take over a week to get to everyone. I'm trying to be patient. Just hoping it doesn't take tooooooo long.

I've never bought gems and usually I get the updates right away. It's rare that I've had to wait. I don't think buying gems has anything to do it. Or else I'd be last to get the update every time.

333sandy
03-23-12, 05:16 PM
I don't have mine yet, will come by Tuesday, at least it gives you a little time to decide whether or not to go box dipping and for how much.