PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Requests

tamsharley
03-23-12, 01:19 PM
When people send me requests. The game tells me. But I never see the actual request for days. I've had one so far from a neighbor for almost a week and have yet to see it do I can send it. If this happens when they send them to me. How do I know if they are getting mine. What can be done? These phantom requests as I call em are driving me crazy. Thnx.

queentina3
03-24-12, 08:31 AM
I've never seen this, odd. I do sometimes have requests that show up 2 or 3 days later, which by that time my neighbor no longer needs the item. :rolleyes:

Try clearing your cache/data for the game and see if that helps. If not, try to uninstall/reinstall. Your game progress is saved on TLs servers, so you won't lose anything. :)

bobbyrae
03-24-12, 08:35 AM
Can you post a screen shot of one of these phantom requests?

tamsharley
03-24-12, 10:54 PM
I don't know how to clean out the game cache. I don't see how a picture of it would help either. It only shows up when I play bakery story. Upper right hand corner where the the little red numbers show up. I click on that and that is where it tells me do and do needs such and such. But I can't see the request in restaurant story. I've the same message for a week now. I want to know how to get rid of it and why it's happening.

lizardlickfan
03-24-12, 11:26 PM
This happens to me in all games. I just advise my neighbors of the delay so they don't think I am declining them. When the new day starts is when I get most of my requests and the message will say 16 hours ago, 24 hours ago, or 2 days ago they requested the item.

queentina3
03-25-12, 05:54 AM
I don't know how to clean out the game cache. I don't see how a picture of it would help either. It only shows up when I play bakery story. Upper right hand corner where the the little red numbers show up. I click on that and that is where it tells me do and do needs such and such. But I can't see the request in restaurant story. I've the same message for a week now. I want to know how to get rid of it and why it's happening.

It sounds like those are coming from the Storm 8 logo right? I ignore those, as the game force closes if I try to jump between games using that icon and to my knowledge that button has never really worked for anyone. I think you can ignore those alerts and just concentrate on the ones that actually come from the game itself.