PDA

View Full Version : Gems stolen on fashion story. --appliance slot?!

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
03-23-12, 11:45 AM
Within 24 hours on fashion story, 50 gems disappeared from my game. I emailed teamlava and no one really even helped me. Everytime I told me that I did not order anything to account for these gems, I was just told what it was and what it was for. I did found out I was charged twice for an "appliance slot" which i was told "[t]his slot unlock[s] more appliances that can be used at the same time ingame". WHAT?? Is anyone else being charged for this WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION? Just because I spent real money, it is okay to go ahead and charged me for something I didn't ask for??!? I have a very high anxiety problem and enough to deal with and after a week of this stress, I am being told that "Unfortunately, we aren't able to reverse player exchanges of Points, Gems, CCash or Diamonds for various in-game items or benefits." Why should I pay more money into a game that promotes itself as free yet it can take my gems when it pleases?!? If there is someone else I need to contact Teamlava needs to do it for me!!!!!!!! I've spent enough time asking for help with no benefits and enough stress. I put enough money and time into this game and I will not spend another dime until this is fixed!!!

sweetstuff525
03-23-12, 11:49 AM
Sorry for your loss gems but you are not alone...I think mostly e eryond has lost gems one way or another..... Team lava Wont give you your gems back ....you now have 2 extra slots .....try to be careful when clicking so you won't have anymore accidental purchases with gems

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
03-23-12, 11:54 AM
The thing is I didn't buy them. I was charged when I was not on the game! They are not in my storage. I really have no idea what it is and yet I was charged for it. Very frustrating.

BrunsyL
03-23-12, 12:01 PM
I think what they are referring to is the extra areas to place orders. I have hit the box on accident a few times but didn't have the gems to make the purchase...I can see how easily that could happen. And if I were inadvertently selected, you probably didn't even realize you " purchased" something. Sorry, that happened to you.

piggiful
03-23-12, 12:24 PM
It's one of the gem traps. This one I'd happily hit:) But that's just me.I'm sorry that you hit it by mistake. I know team lava is a very unethical company, they likely won't give you anything back. You choices are pretty simple.

1. play as is like the rest of us
2. get money back from the credit card company and let the credit card company deal with them
3. sue them directly
4. quit the game and don't bother with it

It's a hard way to learn a mistake, but I suggest taking option 1:) You will still have the rest of your loving neighbors.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
03-23-12, 01:22 PM
Thx everyone.

Rachael98
03-23-12, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear that happened...by the way, if you're unhappy about Support, I'd recommend sending a Private Message to GroupMagma (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=215).
Tell him the ticket number in the PM, and what you're unhappy about.