PDA

View Full Version : Mystery box

josey12
03-22-12, 10:00 PM
Can we please just have the option to buy the stuff and know what we are getting? I would buy and spend a lot more gems on stuff if I could buy the tower and princess and all of the new stuff but don't want duplicate things so I won't buy a mystery box. Does anyone agree?

Rachael98
03-23-12, 02:02 AM
No.

It removes the "rarity" and the excitement of box items.

Kittiana
03-23-12, 09:05 AM
I think it should still be random, but to know what the prizes are in advanced would be helpful. That way you know the possibilities of what you can get but you won't neccessarily get them...if that makes sense.

booshalicous
03-24-12, 06:02 PM
Mystery boxes is how TL earns money, so they'll never agree to your request... but I wish they would. I've purchased more than 20 Monster Bash mystery boxes and only got 5 worthwhile things. The rest of it was junk that couldn't even be sold for more than 60 coins. >:(

Jeremysgirl1995
03-24-12, 08:19 PM
I bought the new fairy tale box twice and the second time it took my gems and didn't give me the sword in the stone I won. Can anyone help me? The gems are certainly gone.

greygull
03-25-12, 10:28 AM
I bought the new fairy tale box twice and the second time it took my gems and didn't give me the sword in the stone I won. Can anyone help me? The gems are certainly gone.

If you did not receive the item, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what happened. Did you happen to take a screenshot of it saying what you won? If you did, send that in also. If you didn't, just let them know what it said.

mingboo
03-26-12, 07:54 PM
I think it should still be random, but to know what the prizes are in advanced would be helpful. That way you know the possibilities of what you can get but you won't neccessarily get them...if that makes sense.

Yes, i agree. If you want to know what to expect, go to the following link:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...aster-Box-List

Hope it help!! Enjoy opening the chest!!

Kittiana
03-27-12, 10:24 AM
I already know what you get in all of them, just for those that don't use the forums and for any new boxes in future. Think it would be nice if we had an idea what we were getting before we decide to risk it. In 99% of gambling games you know the prizes before you take the risk. Although now I think I'm just rambling ^_^