PDA

View Full Version : No updates or new version for Android!

lvu5194
03-22-12, 04:01 PM
The title says it all....

WHYYYY. I am very frustrated. VERY frustrated. I dont even have the mermaid statue or the fairytale boxes yet!!

greygull
03-22-12, 04:02 PM
The updates roll out, for all devices. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

pastrychef17
03-22-12, 04:03 PM
Not everyone gets the updates on the first day, regardless of whether you're on Android or iOS. And as far as I know, there's no new version for iOS either. You'll get the update in a few days if you don't have it today. There are no new recipes in this week's update so you're not missing out on that.

lvu5194
03-22-12, 04:07 PM
But they dont even offer the valentines version for android and its been over a month now =/ I still have the old version ='(

greygull
03-22-12, 04:12 PM
They haven't ported different versions of any of the games to Android. I don't know if it's in the works or not, but I do hope that everything else will eventually run equal (like goals).

lvu5194
03-22-12, 04:29 PM
They haven't ported different versions of any of the games to Android. I don't know if it's in the works or not, but I do hope that everything else will eventually run equal (like goals).

That sucks! I hope they make new versions for Android soon. I'm tired of using the old version when almost everybody else have new ones =/

oreo1981
03-22-12, 05:03 PM
Im confident they will bring Android up to par soon..

Google Android will overtake iphone its just a matter of time.

But the problem with developers is most iOS users are on the most recent version of the operating system, and there's a very set number for the IOS. The difficulty is the variations between the large number of devices that run Google's Android OS. Android devices outsell iOS devices already, but developers have an easier time coding to suit just one or two established devices rather than hundreds of droid phones.

I seriously doubt they will completely neglect android users because its obvious that android is eating up the market shares right now...

lvu5194
03-22-12, 05:55 PM
Im confident they will bring Android up to par soon..

Google Android will overtake iphone its just a matter of time.

But the problem with developers is most iOS users are on the most recent version of the operating system, and there's a very set number for the IOS. The difficulty is the variations between the large number of devices that run Google's Android OS. Android devices outsell iOS devices already, but developers have an easier time coding to suit just one or two established devices rather than hundreds of droid phones.

I seriously doubt they will completely neglect android users because its obvious that android is eating up the market shares right now...

AHHA yeah. I prefer using android over iphone any day.

pinkster73
03-22-12, 06:07 PM
Here's 36 pages of discussion we've already had about this:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions

harbs
03-22-12, 08:38 PM
I am an android user. Since starting to play bs, reinstallation has become one of my regular daily routines. Today, i deleted and reinstalled bs, and i have mermaid statue.

lvu5194
03-25-12, 05:44 PM
I still havent got the updates yet =/ I still dont have access to the mermaid statue ='( its already been a week! mgldjgndfgdfg/

queentina3
03-25-12, 05:49 PM
I still havent got the updates yet =/ I still dont have access to the mermaid statue ='( its already been a week! mgldjgndfgdfg/

The update just came out on Thursday afternoon, you should have the update by Tuesday. All updates roll-out between Thursday-Tuesday now.

lvu5194
03-26-12, 07:26 PM
So i have to wait til tomorrow?

DAmanding
03-26-12, 07:44 PM
So i have to wait til tomorrow?

Yes. As Queentina said, the updates roll out between Thursday and Tuesday. If you don't have it yet then you will get it Tuesday.