PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync, icon glitch

naissele
03-22-12, 03:24 PM
Hello Teamlava,

I was preparing some foods to be served when the game said it was out of sync with servers and needed to restart. After restarting, I found that some of my foods were ready to be prepared again, and some were not. One of my food items was the Strawberry Scoop which had been ready to be served. However, I had not clicked on it to prepare it yet when I received the out of sync message but when I returned to the game, the strawberry icon was above the Ice Cream maker but it only let me pick a new item to cook. I can actually see both the strawberry icon with a open book icon underneath it. I am not sure if the Strawberry Scoops were added to my currently available strawberry scoops since I had not actually been able to click to prepare and serve. Also, I cannot get rid of the strawberry prep icon...

I have Android 2.3.7 with Bakery Story version 1.3.6.05.

Thank you

greygull
03-22-12, 03:44 PM
Try restarting your device, then clearing the cache and running a task manager/****er before you open the game. Let us know if it's still happening after that.

naissele
03-22-12, 03:54 PM
Thanks for your reply...I had a question about clearing the cache...this shouldn't affect my gameplay, right?

greygull
03-22-12, 03:56 PM
No, it won't at all. I try to remember to do it at least once a week, and I know others recommend once a day. Clearing it out just helps reduce lag and other issues. :)

naissele
03-22-12, 04:05 PM
Oh, that is good to know. I was noticing that I was having lots of lag these last few days and it was driving me a little crazy!

Also, problem fixed - ty bunches!

greygull
03-22-12, 04:10 PM
You're very welcome! Also, if you ever need to, you can delete and reinstall these games. :)

purpsandherb
03-24-12, 06:01 AM
I jus started this week playin bakery story but have been playin resturant story for a few months now. With bakery story when I stArt playing, after awhile it well force close or I hav to report. I dont do that , force close, cuz I dont know what it makes me do. Its gettn annoying cuz I keep havin to hav to restart. What to do. I realy dont wanna delete the game.

kooky panda
03-24-12, 07:51 AM
I jus started this week playin bakery story but have been playin resturant story for a few months now. With bakery story when I stArt playing, after awhile it well force close or I hav to report. I dont do that , force close, cuz I dont know what it makes me do. Its gettn annoying cuz I keep havin to hav to restart. What to do. I realy dont wanna delete the game.

What is the current version of the game? (under help-menu- number at the bottom)
What device do you play on? Its current device version?

trace35
03-24-12, 01:32 PM
Try restarting your device, then clearing the cache and running a task manager/****er before you open the game. Let us know if it's still happening after that.

I dont understand what this means, and am experiencing similar problems. Could u please explain for this dummy!? Lol!

queentina3
03-24-12, 03:57 PM
I dont understand what this means, and am experiencing similar problems. Could u please explain for this dummy!? Lol!

If you're using an Android Device, go to manage apps, then click on the app in question, and hit clear cache. Task managers are available on the Market and many are free, but if you don't want to use them, go to the "running" tab of the manage apps section and force stop the games that may be running.

If you're using an iOS device, go to safari and clear data/cache/history. Also double click the home button and if you have any app showing up in the lower bottom of the screen, hold it until it wiggles and then when the red button shows up, close the app.