PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded Fashion Story

piggiful
03-22-12, 02:25 PM
FS day 1!! It's pretty, but it's extremely slow on iphone 3gs and it crashes every 10 minutes.
I will give it a few more days and see if I can tolerate it.

kooky panda
03-22-12, 02:34 PM
Are you on the valentine fashion game?
On your 3gs, What is your IOS version?

piggiful
03-22-12, 02:56 PM
Are you on the valentine fashion game?
On your 3gs, What is your IOS version?Yup, I'm on FS: Valentines
I'm on IOS 4.0.1

It actually crashed once every 10 minutes or so. I though my sister was kidding when she quit FS....or at least I thought that was android only issue.

Ic3e
03-22-12, 06:47 PM
You should switch your version and go to regular. Valentine's is pretty advanced, also you might need to update your device. Ever since I updated mine FS has been faster than ever!

maggieyyli
03-22-12, 08:22 PM
I am using 3gs as well but it is pretty smooth with Valentine version. But my iOS is 4.1... Have you tried restart your phone before playing FS? If it doesn't help I think you better check your device as I don't think it is a general support issue on 3gs.

piggiful
03-23-12, 06:40 AM
I survived my first night!! I still got stuff on my racks for my neighbors. Having tons of gifts helped so much. Draining 2 batteries ordering stuff helped, too:)

kooky panda
03-23-12, 07:46 AM
FS day 1!! It's pretty, but it's extremely slow on iphone 3gs and it crashes every 10 minutes.
I will give it a few more days and see if I can tolerate it.

I survived my first night!! I still got stuff on my racks for my neighbors. Having tons of gifts helped so much. Draining 2 batteries ordering stuff helped, too:)

how is the crashing issue today?

piggiful
03-23-12, 08:06 AM
Only crashed once this morning. This is what I found works.
1. **** BS and RS, it runs faster...sluggish, but much faster
2. reset my store often to minimize crashing....I camp out in other people's stores, or at least get out of my store before it gets packed, when it gets packed, it's just a matter of seconds before it crashes (and it will crash BS and RS with it as well). It's a bit sad, coz my store is pretty small at level 11 and with no money for expansion, but whatever works:)

piggiful
03-23-12, 01:44 PM
Oh and hitting any facebook link is a guarantee crash;)In RS and BS, hitting facebook link by mistake only slows it down with maybe 20% chance of a crash.
In FS, it's 100% crash.

mysweetshoppe
03-23-12, 05:43 PM
I would like different gifts to give to neighbors.

piggiful
03-25-12, 09:43 AM
I was trying to update the IOS. It didn't give me the choice of updating to 4.1, so I accepted 5.1.The update failed. The phone has been in useless state. I'm trying to get it restored:(

kooky panda
03-25-12, 11:37 AM
I was trying to update the IOS. It didn't give me the choice of updating to 4.1, so I accepted 5.1.The update failed. The phone has been in useless state. I'm trying to get it restored:(

when you are updating in itunes, make sure that your computers operating system (example- windows) is up todate.
Go to explorer and hit the updates option.

piggiful
03-25-12, 06:36 PM
I have IOS 5.1 on now. It's been stable for an hour:)It did drain the battery more than half way in just an hour though. It's like a pocket heater. I guess I have to tip I mean like less.

kooky panda
03-25-12, 07:02 PM
I have IOS 5.1 on now. It's been stable for an hour:)It did drain the battery more than half way in just an hour though. It's like a pocket heater. I guess I have to tip I mean like less.

try turning down your brightness , this saves on the heat factor.

piggiful
03-25-12, 09:16 PM
I adjusted my brightness down to 30% already last week, it brought my battery life up to almost 1 day:-D
Now it's on life support after 1.5 hours.
On the bright side, it's still running after 3+ hours.........sluggish, but that's just because the phone is slow.