PDA

View Full Version : Gifting items from your inventory including special items bought with gems

Mmm...ichelle's
11-02-10, 02:28 PM
It would be a lovely gesture for people to be able to gift each other items from their inventory! At the same time, this would help to increase the bottom line for gem sales as people who don't think twice about buying special items would probably love to gift family members who play, or friends, items that are special. Conversely, people who don't usually buy, may have friends or family who would like something, and that would encourage them to buy gems! Good for everyone all around!!!

Unregistered
11-05-10, 10:11 AM
It would be a lovely gesture for people to be able to gift each other items from their inventory! At the same time, this would help to increase the bottom line for gem sales as people who don't think twice about buying special items would probably love to gift family members who play, or friends, items that are special. Conversely, people who don't usually buy, may have friends or family who would like something, and that would encourage them to buy gems! Good for everyone all around!!!

That's a cute idea. I know many times I've visited someone's restaurant just starting, see three lonely tables and thought "Too bad I can't give them some of the extra tables in my inventory." It's so hard in the beginning to level up and I always want to help the newbies :)

But then again, I'm sure it would be difficult for TeamLava to keep up with this and they certainly have enough going on with the bugs. Let's get those worked out first ;)