PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

lilkeeks
03-22-12, 01:03 AM
I have 60 counters with about 20,000+ plates each. How much money that would give me in a quick sale?

I need to expand but the gem cost is just too much...TL has been coming out with such nice items every week. I have run out of room :(

sweetshandy
03-22-12, 01:27 AM
Me too but i cannot do nothing just make some old stuff in storage then u can make space for new stuff

queentina3
03-22-12, 06:12 AM
It depends on the type of food it is. Food ranges anywhere from $1 to $12 per plate. Take a look at Sehana's chart and see how much each plate you have sells for, then do the calculations. Don't bet on quick sale though, as that happens randomly and many users have wanted one, but couldn't get one.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!

piggiful
03-22-12, 06:53 AM
Does quick sale work in BS?I don't mind selling all 4 million plates instantly.

queentina3
03-22-12, 08:01 AM
Does quick sale work in BS?I don't mind selling all 4 million plates instantly.

Yes, but with 4 mil plates you won't get one. I left my door blocked for a whole day hoping I'd get my 2 mil + plates done to something reasonable, guess what, no quick sale, not even a mini one. I think the MORE food you have the less chance a quick sale will happen. :(

sylvie4163
03-22-12, 08:04 AM
Yes, but with 4 mil plates you won't get one. I left my door blocked for a whole day hoping I'd get my 2 mil + plates done to something reasonable, guess what, no quick sale, not even a mini one. I think the MORE food you have the less chance a quick sale will happen. :(

That's because you only blocked your door for one day. It needs to be blocked for 5+ dyas to get a quick sale. :rolleyes:

DAmanding
03-22-12, 09:36 PM
I'd LOVE to have a quick sale!

DAmanding
03-22-12, 09:36 PM
That's because you only blocked your door for one day. It needs to be blocked for 5+ dyas to get a quick sale. :rolleyes:

Are you serious or joking?

lilkeeks
03-22-12, 11:01 PM
I always heard a quick sale happens when your bakery has been closed, then you open it and quickly exit out of the game without reading messages or anything...I'm not sure though