PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for wall/news section

joohyunx
03-22-12, 12:48 AM
I have a pretty decent amount of neighbors and I'm sure there are people out there who have like over 300 neighbors. And SOME of my neighbors, who are kind enough to do so, will leave a message on my wall telling me they have tipped me. But most of them do not leave messages and the news feed list is way too short for me to catch the "____ has left you tips". The current amount of tip news you can see at a time is 10. There are times when more than 10 people tip me in a period of time. For example, when I go to sleep, I miss like 15 more people who have tipped me during the time I was asleep. Is there any way that we can view the news feed list much longer? Like maybe 30 people at a time?

P.S. I apologize if I don't seem to be making any sense at all.

sweetshandy
03-22-12, 01:36 AM
Ya i agree also

Rachael98
03-22-12, 04:32 AM
I agree, but I feel that there must be some underlying reason why it's not already like that.

TurtleGirlSloan
03-22-12, 05:16 AM
Perhaps you could have an in some option to select that you wish to leave a wall post automatically when you have tipped!?!? Most people don't post cause it takes so long. I copy and paste all my wall posts to show I tipped. It would be cool tho if we could just type our default message an it would auto post if we selected that option. :)

rayen23
03-22-12, 06:13 AM
so true