PDA

View Full Version : Amount of harvest for mastery

Unregistered
11-02-10, 01:47 PM
Hello,

I would like to know if there's a list of the amount of leafs we need for each crop in order to move up in Mastery levels.

For example, I found one for farmville where it tells me you have to have 500 leafs to get to mastery level 1 for strawberries. Then 1000 to get to level 2 and so on.

I have a 20x20 farm and I need a full bar for the level 4 mastery for cabbage....so I harvested my whole farm twice and I still need a hair line!! That's like 2400 leafs!!!

Thanks,

Unregistered
11-03-10, 07:44 AM
Hello,

I would like to know if there's a list of the amount of leafs we need for each crop in order to move up in Mastery levels.

For example, I found one for farmville where it tells me you have to have 500 leafs to get to mastery level 1 for strawberries. Then 1000 to get to level 2 and so on.

I have a 20x20 farm and I need a full bar for the level 4 mastery for cabbage....so I harvested my whole farm twice and I still need a hair line!! That's like 2400 leafs!!!

Thanks,I think that there is no difference between every crop. You have to plant the same amount of strawberries to get one leaf mastered as you have to plant with for example rice.. But I don't know how many leafs you have to get.. So TEAM LAVA pls answer!

Unregistered
11-04-10, 01:22 PM
I have reached mastery level on 5 crops without trying ie, just planted them because it was the right time slot for my day. But I noticed it was almost mastery for pineapple, and did 4 very large crops with it at the very end of the bar, so you cannot see any white, and it didn't go to mastery. I don't think I've had this problem before because I'm pretty sure I would have noticed. Maybe some items have bugs in them.