PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Suggest Items For This Theme

kooky panda
03-21-12, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, mixing it up a bit. I went back and pulled the most popular theme from the March
7th Poll.

Hollywood Theme.

Lets give the developers some items for this theme.

Catalogs, avatar items, makeup, and decor.

These items will be on the Fashion poll in 2 weeks.

Ic3e
03-21-12, 06:58 PM
I'm great with catalogs :)

If vintage Hollywood:
Champaign Sparkler Dress
Champaign Heels
Diamond Necklace
Diamond Clutch

If modern Hollywood:
Black Evening Gown (A mix of Midnight Rose and My Valentine)
Gold Sandals
Gold Chandeliers (But a bit more toned down than Winter Blues)
Velvet Clutch

Remember the main accessory here are clutches.

For make up:

Vintage:
Pale Pink Lipstick
Cherry Blush
Beauty Mark? lol
Mascara

Modern:
Hot Chili Lip-stain
Bronzer
Mascara
Eyeshadow (Any colour as long as it matches the Lipstick)

Cameraz
03-21-12, 09:12 PM
I was thinking 80s Hollywood. I'm a fan of the 80s.

Electric Blue Ruffle Dress
Neon Pink High Boots
Mood Rings
Fishnet Gloves

And for make up:
Yellow Eyeshadow
Blue-Violet Lipstick
Barbie Pink Blush
Mascara

Cameraz
03-21-12, 09:17 PM
And for decor:

Red Carpet Display, Hollywood Vanity, Actual Red Carpet (not tiles), Popstars Stage, Leather Sofa, Leather Button Seats, Movie Premier Display, those Search Light things, Gold Award Statues, and maybe we can incorparate the Roaring 20s with the Hollywood theme.

AnnasCoffee
03-23-12, 02:30 PM
Finally a good theme.... Hollywood design (interior design) should be clean lined BUT the lines need to be curved. Every thing should be ultra feminine. Color should be white with some black, silver or gold. But please you also need to include COLOR... Something bright and uplifting... Fuschia, turquoise or lime green. Floor to ceiling curtains are a must. I have been waiting for curtains in a story game this is the perfect opportunity. Oh and palm trees... very Hollywood.

Please whatever you do.... DON'T make everything red and gold... That is so predictable and tacky! Please NO MORE RED, we've had enough!

I am so hopeful that you will finally do some thing MODERN and ADULT looking ... NO PASTEL... No Pink... For the third time - NO RED! No Little girl fluff!!! Oh and NO cutsie animals!

As far as fashion... Sorry I can't help. Ask someone who isn't wearing a pajama pants, a stained tee shirt and her husbands socks, at 4:00 in the afternoon!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/2ec48863.jpg
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/c5014cad.jpg
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/b829af03.jpg

kooky panda
03-23-12, 02:41 PM
Ask someone who isn't wearing a pajama pants, a stained tee shirt and her husbands socks, at 4:00 in the afternoon!

Sounds like my outfit when I am at home!! lol

piggiful
03-25-12, 10:24 AM
Red Carpet GownRed Carpet Heels
Diamond Studded Pocketbook
24 Carat Diamond Necklace

cocoblkbeauty
03-26-12, 08:53 PM
I think we should have titles/flooring with the Star symbol, like the ones the Celebrities receive when thy become Alist...

lil_goober
03-27-12, 11:30 AM
Maybe not quite glammed up red carpet but like a boho chic celebrity style. Oversized sunglasses, oversized sweater shawl and it wouldn't be complete without an oversized bag. Also maybe we could have a designer celeb display as a special item. Or for decor maybe a new full length wall mirror or some new floor tiles with some earthy tones. Earth day is coming up soon so maybe we can have some more neutral colored items. Different from the whole log cabin theme though. More modernized. I would like a black or green couch, or another floor lamp, maybe some picture frames for the walls. Also I know this is a little off topic but some leg warmers would be pretty cool!

laVirtualCloset
03-27-12, 07:47 PM
Finally a good theme.... Hollywood design (interior design) should be clean lined BUT the lines need to be curved. Every thing should be ultra feminine. Color should be white with some black, silver or gold. But please you also need to include COLOR... Something bright and uplifting... Fuschia, turquoise or lime green. Floor to ceiling curtains are a must. I have been waiting for curtains in a story game this is the perfect opportunity. Oh and palm trees... very Hollywood.

Please whatever you do.... DON'T make everything red and gold... That is so predictable and tacky! Please NO MORE RED, we've had enough!

I second this; we are of like minds . . . oh, charge that battery Mrs 26% :-)

nevanna
03-28-12, 09:53 PM
There is of course the red carpet types of things but what is most commonly found in hollywood. Well costumes of course. Make up, wigs, especially wigs as we dont have a catalog that has wigs in it. Maybe a couple of catalogs that spans the centuries as god knows hollywood covers just about all of them. As for decor i totally agree with the star floor tiles. Maybe wall tiles that look like rodeo drive or movie sets. Changing rooms with stars on the front for the elite.

AnnasCoffee
03-29-12, 12:35 PM
I thought of a few more...

Marble columns
Marble flooring
Scrolled metal divders ( a little taller than the current dividers )

Also, I didn't give you a list of the other items...

Palm trees
Floor to ceiling curtains (neutral color)
Display tables with curved legs.
Larger floral displays - with bold flowers... Maybe Callalillies or something in a jewel tone.

Overall opinions and style ....Decor - there are not enough decor items. The current style of the decor in the game is too messy. By that I mean, it's to detailed. I want something bold! And more realistic and modern. Everything is getting too childish and "cartoony".

Someone else said couches.... I would like that too.

laVirtualCloset
03-29-12, 01:50 PM
I thought of a few more...

Marble columns
Marble flooring
Scrolled metal divders ( a little taller than the current dividers )

Also, I didn't give you a list of the other items...

Palm trees
Floor to ceiling curtains (neutral color)
Display tables with curved legs.
Larger floral displays - with bold flowers... Maybe Callalillies or something in a jewel tone.

Overall opinions and style ....Decor - there are not enough decor items. The current style of the decor in the game is too messy. By that I mean, it's to detailed. I want something bold! And more realistic and modern. Everything is getting too childish and "cartoony".

Someone else said couches.... I would like that too.

Okay, this is scary . . . are you my twin?!

limeorchard
03-30-12, 08:35 AM
If you think of Hollywood you should consider the "old Hollywood" the likes of Grace Kelly, Rita Hayworth, Elizabeth Taylor and Sofia Lauren, that being said they would Normally
wear red lipstick, pearl necklace, hats, gloves for daytime and also *****cat sunglasses. Red carpet event, they would wear super long gowns with laces, rhinestone, slits ( red, gold, silver, black taffeta and or silk organza fabrics, red lipstick, diamond necklaces, bracelets and small embellished or rhinestone clutches.. And don't forget the strappy heels...make up emphasis on the lips and cheeks...

klmjs
03-30-12, 10:55 AM
Hollywood theme is a great idea. I prefer nice colors. I'm tired of red,blue. Try bright colors. Ideas for wallpaper where stars in walls like celebritys. 80' s theme is a good idea but I can't think of any. I was born in the 80's.

zoroak
03-30-12, 11:45 AM
If we're talking about Hollywood, then we should get a new catalogue in the make up counter! ��

kooky panda
03-30-12, 11:48 AM
If we're talking about Hollywood, then we should get a new catalogue in the make up counter! ��

agree!!!!! I keep checking every week just in case!!

zoroak
03-30-12, 12:32 PM
Me too Kooky LOL!

OK I know we have loads of white and black dresses but how about something similar to Audrey Hepburn's Givenchy LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany's, along with that hairdo, pearls and long black gloves and not forgetting Marilyn Monroe's white dress in The Seven Year Itch!

chinatownchic
03-30-12, 02:15 PM
I totally agree
Like my fair lady , cleopatra,gone with the wind,

cathyalan00
03-30-12, 06:45 PM
diamond gold stilettos
yellow flower skirt
that's all i got

AnnasCoffee
04-01-12, 11:41 AM
I really like lime orchard and zoroak's suggestions of pearls and long gloves. The "Old" Hollywood look they describe is so elegant and timeless. I also really like the LONG gown idea. I'm new to fashion... Do we have a long gown? We really need one!!! Even the wedding dress isnt full length. I know they did that to show the shoes, but it looks BAD. I'd rather have a long gown that hide my shoes.

Monkees
04-01-12, 03:20 PM
We desperately need more hairstyles, Eyes and lips! Maybe just long waves hairstyle in more interesting colours! Like Rich red, Dark Blue and Platinum!