PDA

View Full Version : How to tell when animals have been played with?

sup4mo
03-21-12, 06:04 PM
That is my question at least one if them is how can you tell when your pets have been played? I know you can read the list / newsfeed but are we getting any credit for it ourselves? Also why are there so many ask on each goal? I say this b/c I decided to go back & play the game after some time & it is hard getting going again. I feel like no one wants to accept you and I've managed to get to 3 1/2 stars. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep going , oh yeah & everything is all about gems, I have spent more $$ buying them than any of the other games I play. I have more questions, however I din't want to get talked about so I will stop here.

dlp44
03-23-12, 11:07 PM
That is my question at least one if them is how can you tell when your pets have been played? I know you can read the list / newsfeed but are we getting any credit for it ourselves?

There is no way to tell that your pets have been played with, nor is there any benefit to the shop's owner. Personally, I do not spend time playing with pets because of this.

Also why are there so many ask on each goal? I say this b/c I decided to go back & play the game after some time & it is hard getting going again.

I don't think I really understand what you're asking, but if you are saying there are too many tasks within each goal then I don't think I really agree. This is something that is up to the game's designers and as players all we can really do is complete them and honestly, just deal. Also, you don't have to do them if you don't want to. There are not very many breeds that require you to complete goals in order to obtain.

I feel like no one wants to accept you and I've managed to get to 3 1/2 stars.

I don't know how you are currently finding neighbors to add, but I have never had much of a problem getting new neighbors and currently have 100+. I suggest visiting this part of the forum:

http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?84-Pet-Shop-Story-Add-Me

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep going , oh yeah & everything is all about gems, I have spent more $$ buying them than any of the other games I play. I have more questions, however I din't want to get talked about so I will stop here.

From what I have read the issue about the game costing too many gems to complete is pretty much a consensus among ALL PSS players. However, the developer refuses to take notice and do anything about it. Like maybe introducing a way for players to earn gems or even restructuring the game where gems are only a matter of convenience to speed up the game and not a requirement. As for being "talked about" for asking questions, please do not worry about that. Questions are what drives the discussion in this forum and there seems to be a very mature member base. So, please, ask away!

333sandy
03-23-12, 11:23 PM
When an animal has been played with, it has a bubble like atmosphere around the bottom edge. When you collect from the animal it either gives you extra xp or $20 in money. Watch when you collect it next.

grebdyr
03-24-12, 07:54 AM
Perhaps it is different depending on if you play on android or iphone but for me I can see when an animl has been played with by pink hearts bubbling from the play pen until you collect from it. I always thought that you only get xp but perhaps you can get coins too, as 333sandy wrote.

333sandy
03-24-12, 02:36 PM
I did a kind of survey on the game writing down the coins collected on each animal, when the pet had been played with, the amount went up $20 or had two lots of xp paws instead.

dlp44
03-25-12, 03:59 AM
I did a kind of survey on the game writing down the coins collected on each animal, when the pet had been played with, the amount went up $20 or had two lots of xp paws instead.

You're exactly right 333sandy. I was wrong in my previous post.

While gathering information for my spreadsheet I did notice that sometimes the amount of coins collected would go up from time to time, and now that you mention the two batches of XP I believe we can come to the conclusion that the two are not mutually exclusive.