PDA

View Full Version : ZOO 2 Weekly Updates 3-22

kooky panda
03-21-12, 04:25 PM
No teasers yet, but maybe we will see some new animals, expansions and decor this week.

driftboutique
03-21-12, 07:45 PM
I'd love to see expansions & a new crossbreed for coins :)

kenotiff
03-21-12, 07:50 PM
I need expansion, I stored over 10 animals and no attractions can be placed!!!

cakeandpie
03-22-12, 08:11 AM
Crossing my fingers for expansions and attractions!

Purplum
03-22-12, 10:47 AM
We so desperately need expansions. I want to keep all of my animals on display, but it's so crowded! Makes it hard to look at. :(

Sandys0
03-22-12, 10:55 AM
I totaly agree. Before i had everything nicely placed now all my animals are touching each other and have 11 families in storage. :(

caljean
03-22-12, 03:33 PM
None. ��������

sweetstuff525
03-22-12, 03:49 PM
Nothing as an update

rionkimchi
03-22-12, 04:41 PM
2 new animals have been released, the

FOSSA (a cat-like, carnivorous mammal that is endemic to Madagascar)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/******procta_Ferox.JPG/318px-******procta_Ferox.JPG

and the

HOWLER MONKEY (among the largest of the New World monkeys. Fifteen species are currently recognised. Previously classified in the family Cebidae, they are now placed in the family Atelidae. These monkeys are native to South and Central American forests.)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Alouatta-caraya_ppia-m01b.jpg/320px-Alouatta-caraya_ppia-m01b.jpg

The FOSSA requires "construction" using the new "ORANGE BOARD" and "ROCK". TL seems to be cutting corners on new construction items by just re-using old ones and coloring them. Oh well.

Anyway, while we welcome the addition of new animals, especially those costing gold instead of gems, these two are quite abysmal in terms of gold-earning. Neither ranks even in the top 100. Their specs are

FOSSA - 6800 gold / 16 hrs / 6 XP / 58 gold
HOWLER MONKEY - 1180 gold / 18 hrs / 5 XP / 41 gold

Enjoy,
rionkimchi

ellie1225
03-22-12, 05:44 PM
I believe there's a new cross breed. It's a cross of the Giant Anteater and an Armadillo. I don't own an Armadillo, so I don't have the information on the time or cost, or what animal it breeds. Can anyone fill in this information? Thanks!

driftboutique
03-22-12, 09:45 PM
I believe there's a new cross breed. It's a cross of the Giant Anteater and an Armadillo. I don't own an Armadillo, so I don't have the information on the time or cost, or what animal it breeds. Can anyone fill in this information? Thanks!

It's 6 hours and I think 22 gems. It's a pangolin. I'm breeding one right now :)

cakeandpie
03-23-12, 10:21 AM
It's nice that there are new animals and all, but I have no space to put them. What's the point of weekly updates if we don't have anywhere to put the new stuff?

I'm pretty much at a standstill. I'm maxed out on space, most of the animals I have left to breed are a ridiculous 2-5 days, and I only have a couple (expensive) habitat upgrades left to do. I need more space or I'll have to be done with this game.