PDA

View Full Version : Farm story flowers

Unregistered
06-12-10, 11:38 PM
If I dl farm story flowers, can I delete my origional farm story and not lose any of my information?

Unregistered
06-13-10, 12:32 AM
I found that the color of the fence changed in new flowers version, is it correct? Because I like the original color of the fence!!

Denobones
06-13-10, 12:40 AM
Hey guys I can not find the "flowers" in the new farm story flowers I do nit mind because I don't want flowers but thanks fir the update game :)

You could have put in more vegies or fruit lol

Unregistered
06-13-10, 12:59 AM
Hey guys I can not find the "flowers" in the new farm story flowers I do nit mind because I don't want flowers but thanks fir the update game :)

You could have put in more vegies or fruit lol

Make sure you load Farm Story Flowers then go to the STORE and "swipe" to the second screen. The Flowers menu item is to the right of the Animals menu item.

Flowers are good.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 03:13 AM
I can't load Farm Story Flowers. It said I did not connect to the internet, but it's no problem to load Farm Story.

Ellie
06-13-10, 06:02 AM
It would be nice to be able to edit the colour of the fences I've already bought. I really don't want to sell the 26 I've got just to get coloured ones. That's the cost of my outhouse and wine barrel when I expand.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 06:28 AM
Yes, as long as you have the new Flowers version, you will be able to access your game and keep all of your data.

Would there be any reason to keep original version?
Won't future updates only affect 'Flowers' v. ?

I got the water pump after receiving gems for loading, and it faces different directions in each version.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 08:15 AM
Great! Thx for the update. I'm esp. appreciative of the comments management upgrades, and the info about levels and when we will reach the next.

Going to plant flowers today, are you all thinking about herbs. I'd like an herb farm to retire on. I think the herbs should never wither. That way we can plant them and take it easy for a while.

So do think about making an herb set: Lavender, Sage, mint, basil. Rosemary bushes, Fennel bulbs.....

Ooooh, I'd like to grow garlic too. Thx for a fun game. We enjoy your work.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 08:19 AM
Going to plant flowers today, are you all thinking about herbs. I'd like an herb farm to retire on. I think the herbs should never wither. That way we can plant them and take it easy for a while.

I planted a little row of flowers. I was very disappointed that they take so long to mature. I was hoping to use them to bring color to my designs (so much yellow and green, lol), but since I change the design every morning, they'd just be bare dirt all day and most of the night /: Hopefully they increase the range of flowers to a variety of times like the vegetables.

Other than that, though, I love the update. Rotation ftw!

Unregistered
06-13-10, 11:20 AM
I can't load Farm Story Flowers. It said I did not connect to the internet, but it's no problem to load Farm Story.

I am having the same problem. Is there some way to fix it? I was so looking forward to playing with the new updates.

Aaron19
06-13-10, 01:11 PM
Would there be any reason to keep original version?
Won't future updates only affect 'Flowers' v. ?

It's alright to delete the original version if you already downloaded the flowers version. Your farm will remain the same. Hope this helps!

Hawk 8
06-13-10, 01:49 PM
Love the new update! Keep up the great work!

Unregistered
06-14-10, 06:33 AM
Please check your connection. Can you connect to any website in your safari browser? Please check and report back. Thanks a lot for your information.

Yes I can connect some other website.
Actually, Since I'm not able to load Farm Story Flowers, so I just keep playing the Farm Story and still play same as usual. Did anybody know how to fix this?

Farmer Grud
06-14-10, 09:09 AM
I planted a little row of flowers. I was very disappointed that they take so long to mature. I was hoping to use them to bring color to my designs (so much yellow and green, lol), but since I change the design every morning, they'd just be bare dirt all day and most of the night /: Hopefully they increase the range of flowers to a variety of times like the vegetables.

Other than that, though, I love the update. Rotation ftw!

Don't forget you can MOVE everything (including fully mature flowers). Instead of plowing/selling and replanting your flowers each night when you change your design, just MOVE them.

Unregistered
06-14-10, 10:20 AM
Don't forget you can MOVE everything (including fully mature flowers). Instead of plowing/selling and replanting your flowers each night when you change your design, just MOVE them.

Well, frankly, I'm not at level cap and I don't want to give up that much money and space, nor would I need the same amount of flowers even if I did save them. I like the flowers, they're very pretty, but they're just not that useful for what I do with my farm:

Yesterday:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4014/4699935627_b6b88c6a9a.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4700575166_d18c135d15.jpg

Unregistered
06-14-10, 10:28 AM
Stupid flickr. The photos are messed up. Anyway, this is what it is today, and you can see that that just saving the flowers wouldn't have given me enough for the design to work.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4700604874_85b2782f5a.jpg

Unregistered
06-14-10, 10:29 AM
Stupid flickr. The photos are messed up. Anyway, this is what it is today, and you can see that that just saving the flowers wouldn't have given me enough for the design to work.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4699968057_660ddfd49a.jpg

Sorry, wrong link and no way to edit /:

Unregistered
06-14-10, 03:16 PM
Please check your connection. Can you connect to any website in your safari browser? Please check and report back. Thanks a lot for your information.

Having the same problem and I can connnect to everything else as usual. Even the old farm story.

kimmie
06-15-10, 08:16 PM
i was hoping we could plant flowers to stay on the farm????