PDA

View Full Version : Easter version

HmongVillager
03-21-12, 04:03 PM
Is there going to be an Easter version? If so then when will it likely come out?

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 04:09 PM
We all hope so I wanted to come out this week or the next

Rachael98
03-21-12, 04:13 PM
TL haven't (and almost certainly won't) announced anything yet, but hopefully.

It's not likely to come out at any particular time - it changes in a flash.

quentinsmommy
03-21-12, 04:59 PM
I really don't want any more seasonal items/goals. They were just a bit stressful for me, not to mention the rhubarb fiasco on Farm.:( I want to master/buy at my own pace and enjoy the game, not having to worry about when items will be removed.

queentina3
03-21-12, 05:03 PM
I really don't want any more seasonal items/goals. They were just a bit stressful for me, not to mention the rhubarb fiasco on Farm.:( I want to master/buy at my own pace and enjoy the game, not having to worry about when items will be removed.

Oh gosh I sooooo agree. Right now I'm trying to master everything they just came out with IN CASE they decide to give us goals soon, I won't have to worry about things getting yanked that I couldn't complete because the goals didn't include them. I want my Farm back, right now it is just rows upon rows of Shamrocks. I miss my houses, animals, trees.................:(

kooky panda
03-21-12, 05:03 PM

rhubard......the farm misses you.. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfsmkCCSoLNzWUpf8pEmLZGFSHlmvME UpZaTDuVcUcZ2MlitJz

lin77
03-21-12, 06:32 PM

Agreed 100%!

yunchbox
03-21-12, 09:28 PM
I personally am very excited by the idea of an Easter version! Although I do sometimes get a bit stressed working on goals, I realize it my choice to work on them. Every once in a while I take a day off and just cook for fun. then the next day am refreshed and ready to work toward goals again. I guess my point is that if you don't like the stress of goals, just don't do them. That way those who want them can have them, and others can choose not to complete them.

malu90
03-22-12, 07:53 AM
I personally am very excited by the idea of an Easter version! Although I do sometimes get a bit stressed working on goals, I realize it my choice to work on them. Every once in a while I take a day off and just cook for fun. then the next day am refreshed and ready to work toward goals again. I guess my point is that if you don't like the stress of goals, just don't do them. That way those who want them can have them, and others can choose not to complete them.

I agree with you completely!! :) I love goals, and it's an individual choice to complete them or not...

queentina3
03-22-12, 08:00 AM
It isn't that we don't WANT goals ever, we would just like them to be staggered enough that we can actually complete BOTH the goals and mastering the stuff that TL is giving us before they take it away! :(

piggiful
03-22-12, 08:01 AM
I like goals.....but they need to be a bit more flexible....You should have a choice of completing say 2 out of 4 things for each quest. People who likes long duration items can stick to those, while people who play during the day and cook the faster items.
Put the count down on ANY item and goal that would expire.
If I know I can't make it, I won't even bother.
The forum also helps...knowing that some of the xmas goals require gems, I just abandon those those chains all together.

sourlicorice2
03-22-12, 09:25 AM
We all hope so I wanted to come out this week or the next

Lol shouldnt speak for everyone :p not everyone hopes so. . I for one don't want an Easter version. I'd rather they include any Easter stuff in the regular version.

HmongVillager
03-22-12, 02:06 PM
For easter they could do more marzipan recipes!!!

caljean
03-22-12, 03:31 PM
Love Easter. Please goals and items.

DaDa_323
03-22-12, 07:57 PM
I want Easter goals & recipes!

renai22
03-23-12, 12:53 PM
I'd love an Easter version! Even thought many feel as if they dont want goals ..No one forces you to do the goals LOL you choose, so if you choose not to buy something that is with that theme, or do any of the goals, then don't. I personally haven't bought anything for the new updates (fairy tale) and don't plan on it because its not what I want for my bakery.. but thats okay! I think having default new recipes without goals would be cool and then have even more exclusive one with goals (but not ones that take 1day to make LOL just drags out the process..)

jcd6963
03-24-12, 07:07 AM
I only came into the game when the Valentine goals were active. I didn't really understand what it was all about and only tried achieving some of the goals after Valentines Day. I hadnt completely finished all the levels on any one goal, but got part way on all, so got some rewards.

So, in anticipation of Easter goals, would it be better to concentrate just on all the levels of one goal until it is completed, or work on several at a time? While waiting I am constructing multiple appliances of the same type, mostly ovens, drink makers, deep fryers & ice cream makers (6 of each) Would you think it likely they'd have goals with something less used, like the dehydrator? I have just one of those and rarely use it. Thanks for any advice.

trinityblaze
03-24-12, 07:30 AM
New Easter themed recipes would be fun. I agree there should be a new marzipan recipe. I am just dying for new goals…