PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best gift?

lilbules
03-21-12, 03:49 PM
So I know the handbags and pants are 2 coins each for a total of 100 coins for the bags and 200 for the pants. But I can't figure out the value of the sweaters and the shoes. Can anyone help?

dalula
03-21-12, 04:00 PM
So I know the handbags and pants are 2 coins each for a total of 100 coins for the bags and 200 for the pants. But I can't figure out the value of the sweaters and the shoes. Can anyone help?

i believe the shoes are worth the most.

queentina3
03-21-12, 06:17 PM
The sweaters, pants, and handbag are all $2. The pumps are $5.

laVirtualCloset
03-21-12, 06:45 PM
The sweaters, pants, and handbag are all $2. The pumps are $5.

Are we sure? I always thought that but I'm looking at my screen and a +2 is floating up and there's no other garment/accessory next to it.

laVirtualCloset
03-21-12, 06:48 PM
I think we yield the most from the pumps (200 shoes @ 2 coins per gift or 400 coins) versus the 100 pants/sweaters (200 coins per gift) or the 50 handbags (100 coins per gift).

lilbules
03-21-12, 08:50 PM
Ok I always thought the pumps were the best, but I know that the gifts in bakery and restaurant that have 200 quantity are only 1 coin so I wanted to make sure I was giving the best gift to my neighbors. Thank you!

queentina3
03-21-12, 08:55 PM
I checked the other day and I was getting +2 for the sweater and +5 for the pumps, as I needed the information for a thread Kooky started.

bobbyrae
03-21-12, 09:41 PM
I think we yield the most from the pumps (200 shoes @ 2 coins per gift or 400 coins) versus the 100 pants/sweaters (200 coins per gift) or the 50 handbags (100 coins per gift).
That's correct. But most higher level players will probably beg you not to send pumps since they have a gazillion of them. So just mix it up. Send pumps some days and other days send sweaters or leggings or even the bags. If you have time, gift whatever your neighbours gift you.

Lueann
03-21-12, 10:04 PM
I personally hate getting handbags. Not only do you get the least amount of money from them, but I think they look ugly. I usually decline them. I'll happily take anything else.

dri2011
03-22-12, 04:47 AM
I think there's not exactly a best gift, it depends on what neighbors need. Some need to fill the tables others need to fill the racks... I need and like all gifts, except the handbags... =P

Ic3e
03-22-12, 04:57 AM
I don't like gifts. I decline every gift I get. Well almost every gift. If I'm broke on the time the new update comes out I accept all my neighbors gifts

wintertrash
03-22-12, 05:01 AM
I take all gifts. I basically just return what has been gifted to me.

lollyloo123
03-22-12, 11:02 AM
according to my neighbours... who apparently love them cos i currently have 165,279 on one table entirely from them... its the pumps lol :P

RoseMeyer
03-22-12, 04:33 PM
I prefer black pants that FIT and black pumps that don't pinch.

:)

I do always like the sunny purses and they should switch out the red sweaters for red tank tops for summer.
:)

laVirtualCloset
03-22-12, 05:34 PM
I checked the other day and I was getting +2 for the sweater and +5 for the pumps, as I needed the information for a thread Kooky started.

Looked at for literally 2 mins and it continually shows +2 for my pumps. I'm definitely not getting +5.

katysue311
03-22-12, 06:16 PM
I personally hate getting handbags. Not only do you get the least amount of money from them, but I think they look ugly. I usually decline them. I'll happily take anything else.

I'm with Lueann on this one. I will accept anything except the handbags. Mainly because we are limited on the number of gifts we can receive per day. I would rather get pumps @200 per gift than the handbags @50 per gift.

Saying that, I still feel guilty for declining...

quentinsmommy
03-23-12, 10:02 AM

Same here!:) I always gift pumps and nothing else. I'll take sweaters and pants just to fill up empty racks, since I'm trying to master the St. Paddy's day catalog, just in case TL pulls a fast one....

bobbyrae
03-23-12, 11:01 AM
I'm with Lueann on this one. I will accept anything except the handbags. Mainly because we are limited on the number of gifts we can receive per day. I would rather get pumps @200 per gift than the handbags @50 per gift.

Saying that, I still feel guilty for declining...

I had one neighbour who asked only for the bags. She posted on her wall and on neighbours' walls begging for bags. So you know...it takes all sorts to play the games.

When i played fashion story I would take them when i just wanted to fill a counter for a short time until an item I've ordered became ready. I had so many pumps that i would occasionally just clear a table of hundreds of thousands of them. I'd even decline them as gifts and take red sweaters of leggings instead! Lol

BrunsyL
03-23-12, 12:33 PM
Love the pumps...but honestly I just started playing last week and find it hard to keep my racks filled over night so I take it all and appreciate the gift a lot! :)

Annasfarmville
03-23-12, 12:38 PM
Love the pumps...but honestly I just started playing last week and find it hard to keep my racks filled over night so I take it all and appreciate the gift a lot! :)

Totally agree with you. Whatever my neighbors wanna send they are welcome.

piggiful
03-23-12, 02:01 PM
After starting the game yesterday, I'd take pretty much anything. Now that I have a handle at level 12, I'll probably stick to the pumps.

AnnasCoffee
03-23-12, 08:39 PM
I wish we had a gift worth 5 coins in fashion. In bakery we have 10 coin cappuccino. In restaurant we have 5 coin stew and 8 coin chicken. I only want to sell products worth 5 coins to earn money faster. Because we only have 2 coin gifts in fashion, I don't accept my gifts anymore.

laVirtualCloset
03-24-12, 10:08 PM
I don't have a preference since what I want changes over time. Considering we can only accept 20 per day and I tend to max out pretty quickly after TL reset, i accept what i want and decline the rest until max is reached. Until we get a different selection and choices worth 5 coins i put more emphasis on tipping (both giving and receiving). If someone focuses on gifting but don't tip with any regularity, i'm not the neighbor for them and vice versa.

Jessjan34
03-25-12, 05:28 AM
When I gift I get the message your 8 neighbors have already recieved max gifts...the game just "reset" how is that possible? Haha! I like to mix it up everyday is a different gift. I lothe the pumps. I have 142000 on a table. I saw someone else had 162000 or something!
Halloween we had different gift choices but I didn't care for them either.
I would like to be able to gift Things like decorations or "likes" instead of tne tedious task of going to every boutique send them 6 likes as a gift

lollyloo123
03-25-12, 10:20 AM
I saw someone else had 162000 or something!

Got 179,000 now lol :P

MzIan
03-25-12, 03:07 PM
I don't have a preference since what I want changes over time. Considering we can only accept 20 per day and I tend to max out pretty quickly after TL reset, i accept what i want and decline the rest until max is reached. Until we get a different selection and choices worth 5 coins i put more emphasis on tipping (both giving and receiving). If someone focuses on gifting but don't tip with any regularity, i'm not the neighbor for them and vice versa.

How do you tip?

kooky panda
03-25-12, 03:23 PM
How do you tip?

I believe she meant to say "like"

MzIan
03-25-12, 03:25 PM
I believe she meant to say "like"

Oh Okay. Thank you!

laVirtualCloset
03-25-12, 04:19 PM
How do you tip?