PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Gem Spending

milkbones
03-21-12, 08:19 AM
I was playing the game today...was saving my gems up to buy a goldmation...then all of a sudden noticed that 10 gems had been spent..

I have no idea how I spent them, nothing seemed to be sped up..nothing new bought...just poof gone...

Is there any way to see where gems have been spent or how to lock my gems... I don't want to buy gems if they can be accidently spent or seem to disappear for no reason...

Milkbones

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 09:01 AM
You can email teamlava support to tell you where you spent your gems.... Can't lock gems .... People loose gems on games daily

pinkster73
03-21-12, 09:53 AM
They can tell you where they went, but they won't refund them. They don't refund "accidental" purchases.

mingboo
03-22-12, 04:45 AM
sounds like you have spend your gems on 10,000 coins!! I have accidentally done it twice!!!

kitkat1397
03-23-12, 02:52 AM
2/3 of my gems gone just checking to see how long on my expansion, now I feel robbed :( just add a simple are you sure prompt. Going through threads this seems to happen ALOT.

stagebeauty
04-02-12, 01:55 PM
The same thing just happened to me. When you're told you don't have enough coins, there is an "okay" option below. Very tricky dialogue, since hitting that "ok", instead of acknowleding that "Okay, I don't have enough coins," purchases the coins with gems.

It's VERY confusing because the dialogue ONLY says:

900 coins
9 gems

It requires a bit of thought to realize you're purchasing 900 coins for 9 gems. If the dialogue said, "Would you like to purchase 900 coins for 9 gems?" and the button said "Yes", then I wouldn't feel quite so gypped. Very tricky!!

AccidentProne13
04-02-12, 07:00 PM
The same thing happened to me, except i wasn't saving up to buy a goldmation haha. It is so cheap that they won't refund stuff like that. I'm suprised that with the number of ppl complaining, enough are still playing the games for them to make a profit. but the games are kinda addictive lol. I wish they would put like a lock or confirmation button on the gem purchases so u don't hit it accidentally