PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Invited Neighbors

jcd6963
03-21-12, 05:43 AM
Is there a way to uninvite neighbors? When I first started I put every storm ID I came across on my invite list. Some never responded, they are likely not even playing, as their tip rating is low. I wouldn't want them as neighbors at any rate, but I don't like having to scroll through them when I am checking on a "real" new invitee. Thanks.

DAmanding
03-21-12, 06:59 AM
If they accepted and are actual neighbors, click on the "Edit" button at the top of your neighbor tab list and then click "Remove" on whoever you want. Click on "Edit" again when you are done clearing your list. If they are still "Pending" neighbors then unfortunately you can't do anything about getting them off the Invite tab list. That feature has been repeatedly asked for and apparently fallen on deaf ears. :(

jcd6963
03-21-12, 08:47 PM
The Remove button I've got down, as I have had to use it on some "neighbors" who send plenty of requests, but no tips or gifts. it's the pending ones I wanted to be able to eliminate, so no go, huh? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

nmishii
03-21-12, 09:26 PM
We can't delete pending neighbor invites. It has been asked for many times, but has not been implemented.

JoyceSigns
04-11-12, 01:49 PM
And, apparently there's a maximum number of pending invites we are permitted to have if we hope to continue receiving invites from other players. In other words, if your pending invites list is full, no one else can send an invitation to you because they are blocked from doing so ... at which point you are evidently just plain outta luck because there's no way for you to delete any of your pending invitations. How many pending invitations make your pending invites too "full" to receive any more invites from other players? I haven't been able to determine what that mystical number is. Do you know?

teach2413
02-18-13, 10:28 AM
I am having the same problem in the Hidden Objects game. The neighbor I invited says they aren't playing the game anymore. So I am stuck. Please change Team Lava and allow people to delete invites or let them expire if someone doesn't respond in a few days.