PDA

View Full Version : Goals for Android users!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!

usmdesigner
03-21-12, 04:05 AM
All we hear about is how fun the game is with goals. Why are the android users not receiving it? Is it that much of a problem to code?

This game is becoming boring once you level up and have made everything....

Kittiana
03-21-12, 04:11 AM
All we hear about is how fun the game is with goals. Why are the android users not receiving it? Is it that much of a problem to code?

This game is becoming boring once you level up and have made everything....

I'm told the game was made originally for iOS, and they later expanded it for android. The problem is there are so many different variations for android in comparison to iOS that it would be difficult to make a code that suits all the variations.

harbs
03-21-12, 06:57 AM
i'm an android user myself. i've seen so many people complaining and begging for this issue. But, i don't see it coming near future. If u r really deserpate like i am now, getting an ipad can be the answer. Then, u will face with a new dillemma: the new ipad or ipad 2. OTL

pinkster73
03-21-12, 07:10 AM
i'm an android user myself. i've seen so many people complaining and begging for this issue. But, i don't see it coming near future. If u r really deserpate like i am now, getting an ipad can be the answer. Then, u will face with a new dillemma: the new ipad or ipad 2. OTL

Don't drink the kool-aid

harbs
03-21-12, 07:39 AM
It's too late. I am about to join the cult! :p
Don't drink the kool-aid

misteedance
03-21-12, 08:31 AM
That's what I did around Christmas I got tired of hearing everyone talk about the new recipes for IOS and the goals so instead of waiting on TL to give android everything IOS users get I went out and bought a iPad.

pinkster73
03-21-12, 08:55 AM
TL should take out shares in iPad

bakerbarbie12
03-21-12, 11:40 AM
I have an iPad but don't have any goals either.

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 11:42 AM
I have an iPad but don't have any goals either.

Goals were taken out on march 14 no one has goals right now in bakery or restaurant or farm..... Maybe tl is working on Easter goals crossing fingers

queentina3
03-21-12, 05:02 PM
Don't drink the kool-aid

I drank it, but I didn't do it because I wanted the goals, it was because my phone is awful to play the games and I needed SOMETHING else, figured if I'm going to spend money, might as well get an iPad! :p

Join the cult pinkster, join the cult!!!!! *peer pressures* :p

nmishii
03-21-12, 05:16 PM
I drank it, but I didn't do it because I wanted the goals, it was because my phone is awful to play the games and I needed SOMETHING else, figured if I'm going to spend money, might as well get an iPad! :p

You could have gotten a tablet or a Kindle.

@pinkster - take your advice, and don't drink the kool-aid.

queentina3
03-21-12, 05:20 PM
You could have gotten a tablet or a Kindle.

@pinkster - take your advice, and don't drink the kool-aid.

Oh I know, but if I'm spending money on any type of tablet, why not get one that also benefits me with the Story games, but also other games I play? :p

Ask pinkster, she knows what game I'm talking about that the iPad HD version of it is much better than the Android version of it. I just wish I could've transferred my old android game to my iPad, but that gaming company doesn't do that type of thing. Had to start from scratch. :(

EricasYummys
03-21-12, 05:30 PM
Don't drink the kool-aid

If an iPad was a drink it'd be your favorite flavor.

nmishii
03-21-12, 05:32 PM
If an iPad was a drink it'd be your favorite flavor.

pink-a-tinis are pinkster's favorite drink.

zoom27
03-22-12, 12:51 AM
I simply switched my phone from android to iphone when my contract was over.
Now, I pay twice for monthly bills from what I used to pay, because I changed to a different company :(
But I do love the iphone lol

Bogiefurret
03-22-12, 01:11 AM
It's personal choice. I enjoy playing the games. But I 'll stick with android.

03-22-12, 08:55 AM
Android users should have the same things as iphone users...sending emails get old because they tell you the same thing as if their writing from a script...

harbs
03-22-12, 10:04 AM

I feel exactly the same as u did, queentina3. My phone sux. amen! =)

RealFarmer1222
03-22-12, 10:42 AM
Oh I know, but if I'm spending money on any type of tablet, why not get one that also benefits me with the Story games, but also other games I play? :p

Well, I'm quite happy with a Kindle so far, now that TL has ported most all their games to it. And since I only paid $100 for it I have more money to spend on gems!

kitty711
03-22-12, 11:44 AM
I have an android and am due for a new device. I really like android, but apple makes a few apps that I really really want. Trying to decide new droid + new ipod or iphone. I don't want to drink the kool-aid. LOL

I work right about the apple store in grand central terminal in nyc. it's always packed. LOL

pinkster73
03-22-12, 11:47 AM
I have an android and am due for a new device. I really like android, but apple makes a few apps that I really really want. Trying to decide new droid + new ipod or iphone. I don't want to drink the kool-aid. LOL

I work right about the apple store in grand central terminal in nyc. it's always packed. LOL

Pick what suits you best. Out of 4 devices in my house 2 are Android, 2 are ios.

kitty711
03-22-12, 12:11 PM
^^Hey Pinkster we are nbrs. I'm sweet treats level 96. :)

pinkster73
03-22-12, 01:08 PM
^^Hey Pinkster we are nbrs. I'm sweet treats level 96. :)

On farm?

kitty711
03-22-12, 01:33 PM
no bakery.

pinkster73
03-22-12, 01:35 PM
no bakery.

It must be an imposter! I don't have a bakery. I have a farm and a pet shop.

kitty711
03-22-12, 01:43 PM
ohhh there's a pinkster in bakery too! haha

oreo1981
03-23-12, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko

queentina3
03-23-12, 09:37 AM
oreo1981, that was so funny! I'd cry if anything happened to my iPad, I really would. :p

aadcjj
03-23-12, 09:46 AM
I also have an iPad and don't have goals. :(

pinkster73
03-23-12, 10:15 AM
ohhh there's a pinkster in bakery too! haha

Well when I registered for a Google account there were 72 pinksters before me :p