PDA

View Full Version : Can we have last activity date for our neighbors? please TL?

piggiful
03-20-12, 02:11 PM
It certainly would be nicer if it actually tells us if the last time a neighbor has done something to me (gift, tip or even a visit), but I'll settle for any activity or life sign even if it had nothing to do with me.

At least I can decide if I want to delete someone who hasn't played for 3 months.

Superyalda
03-20-12, 02:21 PM
I doubt youll get it.
I usually send all my neighbors a message telling them that I'm deleting inactive neighbors. If they don't get back to you within 48 hours ... DELETE.
Another funny peeve I have is if they don't clear their tables. I'll leave one broken heart, then two the next day, three ... If I get to four, I ... DELETE.
0-1 ... Definitely DELETE
I'll also leave a couple of messages asking if they're playing or not. If they don't answer ... (can you guess?) ... DELETE
There are plenty of great players out there. If you're investing the daily time, energy and consideration to play, don't waste you're time with players who don't. DELETE
Kinda hard line, I know.

piggiful
03-21-12, 08:27 AM
tough neighbor you are;)

RoseMeyer
03-21-12, 08:29 AM
broken heart?

piggiful
03-21-12, 08:56 AM
I pretty much created the thread as a joke....the thought of it happening never crossed my mind:)

I would, however, still love to see easy mixers. That can't be too hard?!?!

Superyalda
03-21-12, 09:23 AM
tough neighbor you are;)

Sometimes we can even learn relevant lessons in life from these games. I've deleted real people, too. Totally! They're just gone. Poof!

veenilla
03-21-12, 09:25 AM
making the news feed longer and let us have the delete option would be nice

piggiful
03-21-12, 01:34 PM
Sometimes we can even learn relevant lessons in life from these games. I've deleted real people, too. Totally! They're just gone. Poof!

You have some disposable friends;)

RealFarmer1222
03-21-12, 01:54 PM
I have yet to delete a neighbor. Going there always gets ya a few coins or XP. and if they are 0 Stars, I just don't water/tip/clean them.

HeraZ
03-21-12, 07:07 PM
I second the motion. Not just for BS.

ultrafrog
03-21-12, 07:20 PM
It's not difficult to tell if someone is still playing or not though. Just visit them a couple days in a row, look at their rating, is there spoiled food, how much food is on counters etc.

scarletlocs
03-21-12, 07:37 PM
I doubt youll get it.
I usually send all my neighbors a message telling them that I'm deleting inactive neighbors. If they don't get back to you within 48 hours ... DELETE.
Another funny peeve I have is if they don't clear their tables. I'll leave one broken heart, then two the next day, three ... If I get to four, I ... DELETE.
0-1 ... Definitely DELETE
I'll also leave a couple of messages asking if they're playing or not. If they don't answer ... (can you guess?) ... DELETE
There are plenty of great players out there. If you're investing the daily time, energy and consideration to play, don't waste you're time with players who don't. DELETE
Kinda hard line, I know.

I'm going to use your suggesstions. I'm deleting folks this weekend. I also notice I'm the only one leaving messages on their walls - Delete

zoom27
03-22-12, 12:27 AM
I delete nbrs that are 0-2 stars.
I also delete nbrs that have their tables full for several days and food spoiled. I know for sure these are inactive users no matter what star rating they have.