PDA

View Full Version : Missing heart design tools???

sweetspoon20
03-20-12, 11:08 AM
Hi. I just wanna ask.. why is it that the heart divider, heart wallpaper and heart design stuffs all disappeared from my design tools? :( I started playing just about 1 or 2 weeks ago so I don't have any idea about this. Can someone answer my question? :confused:

sparks229
03-20-12, 11:11 AM
Did you but these already? like before they removed the vday content? i don't buy them so i cant tell. but if you bought them before march 13 (i believe) they should still be there

sweetspoon20
03-20-12, 11:16 AM
I bought the heart wallpaper and it is still there. However, when I was about to buy the heart divider, the icon in the design tools/choices was already gone. I was wondering why? :(

AuntyRose32
03-20-12, 11:23 AM
These items are no longer in the design tab because all Valentine content was removed March 13th. Any items you purchased before this date are yours to keep and you will find them in your design tab but you can't purchase any more.

aiyayu
03-20-12, 11:33 AM
Also don't get mad at TL since there were pop ups to warn players about content removal compared to the halloween item fiassco...

scarletlocs
03-20-12, 01:15 PM
Also don't get mad at TL since there were pop ups to warn players about content removal compared to the halloween item fiassco...

I never saw that pop up. Was this for androids? iPad2 didn't have pop ups.

sweetstuff525
03-20-12, 01:37 PM

Everyone got pop ups just that some are too fast and click the x on the pop ups without reading the pop up including me

Superyalda
03-20-12, 02:05 PM
All the valentines day version special items have been pulled. As with all holiday or special versions (Christmas, Halloween, valentines day) TL releases a limited time version which features special recipes, decor and recently goals to unlock new recipes and special items. They're fun and fast, usually lasting 4-6 weeks.
You should be playing the standard version now, don't play in the valentines version of the game. There are st. Pattys day items which will also be pulled within a couple more weeks, I'm sure before Easter ... Anticipating a nice release for Easter :)
It's hard when you're new to the games to get used to this, I know.
It begins to be part of the game, part of the fun.
If I can leave any newbies with a great tip, which I wish I had known in the beginning, save up 24 gems and unlock an additional appliance or two. It will help tremendously to progress faster especially when new goals are released.

kooky panda
03-20-12, 02:18 PM
Right now IOS players should be playing the valentine versions. The valentine versions have bug fixes in them, that have not yet been put into the regular versions.

queentina3
03-20-12, 02:27 PM

I'm on an iPad 2 and I got the pop-ups.

Superyalda
03-20-12, 02:33 PM
Right now IOS players should be playing the valentine versions. The valentine versions have bug fixes in them, that have not yet been put into the regular versions.

Really??? I moved to regular when St Pattys day stuff came out and was only in the standard version! I'll check it out. Wish I had known :( sorry about the inaccurate info, sweetspoon.

shakiba
03-20-12, 03:04 PM
Everyone got pop ups just that some are too fast and click the x on the pop ups without reading the pop up including me

They also posted it several times on the forum. :p

sweetspoon20
03-20-12, 08:58 PM
Oh. I see. Thank you for your kind replies :)