PDA

View Full Version : Which version of Bakery Story do I use?

PennyV
03-20-12, 10:26 AM
On my iPhone, I have options for the Valentine's Day version and just plain Bakery Story. For the last couple months, I had the Valentine's Day version. However, I recently downloaded the regular version thinking that maybe there would be goals there, but no. Do I delete the Valentine's Day version? The regular version? How do you know which one to use, which one is being supported.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sweetstuff525
03-20-12, 10:30 AM
Vday one the the most updated right now

kattybell
03-20-12, 10:36 AM
The goals were removed last week.

catgirl477
03-20-12, 10:59 AM
Currently there are no goals on either one, but if any new goals are added they will be on the regular version, or a different special version not on the market yet, I would recommend the regular version.

sparks229
03-20-12, 11:04 AM
i would use the vday version because it has the most recent bug fixes. the regular hasn't been updated since december

queentina3
03-20-12, 12:24 PM
Currently there are no goals on either one, but if any new goals are added they will be on the regular version, or a different special version not on the market yet, I would recommend the regular version.

catgirl477, TL Employee Mods have stated multiple times that they only versions of the games people should be using are the lastest updated ones. In this case, it is the Valentines versions for iOS users. In the iTunes store people just have to search teamlava and all their games will show up, then just look at the release date, and download the most current one for your game. Android will only have the most updated in Google Play.

If people have a Valentines version and a regular version available, USE the Valentines version otherwise you may experience problems with your games.

graciecakes02
03-21-12, 03:45 AM
I played on valentines version then went back to regular version after I had completed my goals, but all my night coins kept disappearing . After seeking advice from this forum I went back to valentines version and it hasn't t happened again so PennyV you should defo use valentines version .

kooky panda
03-21-12, 04:54 AM
I played on valentines version then went back to regular version after I had completed my goals, but all my night coins kept disappearing . After seeking advice from this forum I went back to valentines version and it hasn't t happened again so PennyV you should defo use valentines version .

thank-you for posting and confirming this. Right now the valentine versions are the most current games to play.

CakeJess
03-21-12, 12:26 PM
Hi. Newbie here with a question. I just started playing a little under two weeks ago. I've been playing on the regular version. Now I see I should have downloaded the Valentines version instead. If I download the Valentines version, will I have to start over or do I transfer my game over somehow?

greygull
03-21-12, 12:30 PM
Hi. Newbie here with a question. I just started playing a little under two weeks ago. I've been playing on the regular version. Now I see I should have downloaded the Valentines version instead. If I download the Valentines version, will I have to start over or do I transfer my game over somehow?

No, your game will be exactly the same - just currently with different background and menu colors.

AnnasCoffee
03-21-12, 08:44 PM
It is painfully obvious to me now that we should all be playing the v-day version (the regular version steals your coins). However, how were we supposed to know this??? Team Lava didn't tell us. They advertised the v-day version because of the goals and decorations. They never told us it also had bug fixes that we needed. I hope the new update will be just that... An UPDATE to the regular version. The v-day looked like a second app, not an update.

AND ... TL apps are very big... They are 2 to 10 times the size of my other apps. I don't have unlimited free downloads and I don't want to get charged by my internet provider for exceeding my data limit. I don't want to download a new game every couple of months.

zoom27
03-22-12, 12:22 AM
It is painfully obvious to me now that we should all be playing the v-day version (the regular version steals your coins). However, how were we supposed to know this??? Team Lava didn't tell us. They advertised the v-day version because of the goals and decorations. They never told us it also had bug fixes that we needed. I hope the new update will be just that... An UPDATE to the regular version. The v-day looked like a second app, not an update.

AND ... TL apps are very big... They are 2 to 10 times the size of my other apps. I don't have unlimited free downloads and I don't want to get charged by my internet provider for exceeding my data limit. I don't want to download a new game every couple of months.

There's always free wi-fi in starbucks ;)
You can download it there while you grab a coffee, if you ever go there that is (most do, right...?)