PDA

View Full Version : Maximum of 27 seats . etc.....

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:03 AM
I previously reported that because of the bottleneck in reception counter, they only ever maximum customers you could have at one time is between 27 - 30. Therefore setting up more then 30 seats is useless.

However i found out that expanding your restaurant will results in food consuming faster when you are offline / not in game ( Note: the speed up is not because the bug is being resolved. I am well aware of that )

It turns out it is merely the graphics update pattern, may be dev doesn't want your customer to move crazy fast at the reception counter. Therefore you are stuck with maximum of 27 customer when you are viewing. Once you are offline, you will notice the time it consume all your food is proportional to the total amount of seats you have inside your restaurant.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:02 PM
Can a dev confirm this?

deadpix
11-03-10, 12:44 AM
Nah, I doubt it. I only have 24 tables and a modestly sized restaurant and 60,000+ plates of food get eaten after I leave the game and reenter it 4 hours later. I say eaten because I get fully paid for all the food, so they don't just disappear.

Previously, it usually took 12 hours for the customers to consume 27,000+ plates of food in my restaurant (at same restaurant size), but now?

It's a glitch that I believe can be adjusted at the server side of the game.